Dad’s X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 1

Story Info
Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger & Helen Mirren
5.5k words
4.31
1.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 1

My dad has dementia.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Grant for allowing me to write his story about his father having had imagined or real sex with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren.

F F F

My beloved father has a deadly disease. He has dementia. He forgets things and doesn't recognize people. He blames his family, his friends, and his employees for stealing things when he had just misplaced them. One time, we found his car keys in the refrigerator and his wallet in the freezer.

'Talk about cold cash,' I thought when we finally found his missing wallet.

He's not his old self. His thinking is not normal. He says convoluted things and believes them as if they're true.

Sadly, the hardest part for me but I can't imagine what the hardest part for him is, sometimes he recognizes me. Sometimes he doesn't know me nor my relationship to him as his son. Always, he talks ragtime about him knowing and having had sex with famous women.

My father, Harry, truly believes that he had sexual relationships with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren. The only thing that he has in common with these four women is that they're all around the same age. He has delirious dreams about celebrity women and talks about them as if he really knew them. He rambles on continually about them as if he not only met them but also has had sex with them.

I'm sorry that my father has early onset Alzheimer's. I hope I never get that disease. He imagined not only personally knowing and meeting celebrated women but also, he imagined having had sex with them. He imagined having sex with some of the world's most famous, beautiful, shapely, and sexy women more than twenty-years ago, a lifetime ago.

The first time I heard my father telling his stories about having sex with famous women, with him being such a good storyteller, and with him so convincing, I believed them to be true. Then, when the doctor diagnosed him and told me that he had dementia, my bubble burst of him having had sex with famous women. Clearly, none of his stories were true. Just a figment of his imagination and his diseased brain, my dad never even met any of these women, never mind had sex with any of them.

'How could I be so stupid to have believed him,' I thought?

F F F

Yet now that I knew what was wrong with him, not correcting nor admonishing him, I listened to his stories and allowed him to enjoy his sexual fantasies. I allowed him to believe that his tall tales were all true. Something that I considered harmless, and something that made him happy to discuss, he enjoyed telling everyone he knew and everyone he had just met, over and again, about him having had sex with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren.

The perfect height for my 6' 2" father, my mother was 5' 8" tall. Christie Brinkley at 5' 9" tall and 6' tall with high heels, is from Monroe, Michigan. She has beautiful, natural blonde hair, bright, blue eyes, and 34 C cup breasts. Even at 70-years-old, she is still quite the rare beauty. Before I knew that he suffered from dementia, in the way that he talked about her, while wishing that I could have sex with her, too, I truly believed that my dad had sex with Christie Brinkley.

When he's not telling someone about his sexual affair with Christie, as if it really happened, he talked about having had sex with Linda Carter, Miss USA, Miss America, aka Wonder Woman. She's 72-years-old now but looks as if she could still compete in a beauty contest. Hailing from Phoenix, Arizona, she has beautiful, dark brown hair and beautiful, blue eyes. Like Christie Brinkley, with her 5' 9" tall and 6' tall with high heels, she has 34 C cup breasts. She's still a real stunner.

'I'd never kick Christie or Linda out of bed for eating crackers,' I thought. 'They could eat an entire box of crackers in bed for all that I care, as long as they had sex with me.'

With him so convincing when he openly and unabashedly talked about his celebrity women, he talked about having sex with them as if it really happened. When he's not telling someone about having had sex with Christie Brinkley and Linda Carter, with him having an endless number of sexual affair stories, he talked about having had sex with Kim Basinger and Helen Mirren.

I didn't know. I couldn't tell. I continually wondered if my father really did have sex with these women or if he had made it all up because of his troubled thoughts.

F F F

From Athens, Georgia, Kim Basinger is 5' 7" tall and 5' 10" tall with her high heels. The smallest breast size of the four women, she only has a modest 32 B. Yet, she has beautiful, natural blonde hair, and dark blue eyes. Now, 70-years-old, she still looks beautiful for an elderly woman.

The oldest and the shortest of the four women and three-years older than my father, Helen Mirren is 78 years old and 5' 4" tall. Yet, with her platinum hair and her big, blue eyes, she looked ten-years younger. How awesome would that be if he really had sex with any or all of these four women after my mother died?

From Hammersmith, England, a district of London, Helen is still a good-looking woman. Unlike Christie Brinkley and Linda Carter with their 34 C cup breasts, with her wearing a 34 B cup bra, Helen breasts are a little bigger than Kim Basinger's 32 B cup size breasts.

Not only did my father claim to know the four women, disturbingly weird as much as it was sexually exciting while imagining it to be true, he claimed to have had sex with them. Nonetheless, with him so convincing in his sexual scenarios, filling it with lots of details, sometimes I left him scratching my head while wondering if it's just his dementia or if he's telling the truth. While giving him the benefit of the doubt, I enjoyed thinking that he had sexual relations with all four of the famous women.

F F F

Unbelievably, not knowing if what he said was true, he imagined that he had sex with supermodel Christie Brinkley, married four times, most notably to Billy Joel for ten years. He imagined that he had sex with Linda Carter aka Miss World in 1972, Miss USA in 1973. She played Wonder Woman from 1975 to 1979. Another sexy beauty, he imagined that he had sex with Kim Basinger twenty-years-ago after she divorced Alec Baldwin. He imagined that he had sex with beautiful and sexy Helen Mirren, too. He talked about all of these women as if all that he said about them was true.

Encouraging his active, yet twisted imagination, he's watched Christie Brinkley's movies, Vacation, and Vegas Vacation, dozens of times. He's listened to and watched the video of Billy Joel's Uptown Girl too many times to count. With him seemingly in love with her, he's watched all of Linda Carter's Wonder Women series over and again. Claiming that she gave them to him, he even owns a pair of her bracelets of submission.

"These bracelets represent love, strength, and the importance of maintaining one's independence," he said.

He wore the bracelets when he told me that he didn't want to be put in a nursing home but would rather stay in his house. The bracelets allowed Wonder Woman to deflect from various weapons, making her impervious to bullets, energy impacts, and projectiles. When she clicked her bracelets together, it's a powerful gesture that embodied her resilience, determination, and her commitment to justice.

He watched Kim Basinger movies over and over again. He continually watched The Natural with Robert Redford, 9 1/2 Weeks with Mickey Rourke, and Nadine with Jeff Bridges. When he's not rewatching Kim Basinger movies, he watched Batman with Michael Keaton, Final Analysis with Richard Gere, The Getaway with Alec Baldwin, L. A. Confidential with Kevin Spacey and Russell Crowe, and 8 Mile with Eminem.

He watched Helen Mirren movies over and again, too. With her having made so many movies, I never knew which one he'd watch. Yet, his favorite movies of hers, he continued to watch, The Queen, Red, Hitchcock, and Gosford Park. Something that I imagined he masturbated to while looking at them, favored on his computer, he continually called up images under Google Images of Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren topless and/or naked.

F F F

Unable to wrap my head around it, I can't believe that my seventy-five-year-old father, Harry, has dementia, the poor man. Not fair that he should get such a dreaded disease, he worked hard all of his life as a jeweler and as an expert watch repairer. Never having to repair one, his favorite watches that he admired were Patek Philippe. Handmade, he marveled at their craftsmanship.

A world traveler, with him having such wonderful experiences and memories, it's a shame that he doesn't remember many of them or any of them. In his prime, as an exclusive jeweler, he had access to some of the most beautiful jewels in the world that he kept locked away in his vault. By appointment only, he only took them out for special customers. When a celebrity or a wealthy customer visited his store, making them feel safe, secure, and ensuring their privacy, he closed his store, closed the drapes, and locked his door while manning the door with two, armed security guards.

He owned his own business, in the heart of downtown Boston, on Newbury Street, three doors down from the Ritz Hotel, across from Cartier's, with Brooks Brothers on the corner, and adjacent to The Public Gardens. When he retired, he sold his business. Lock, stock, and along with the deed to the store, with him now living comfortably, he sold his business for five million dollars when he retired ten-years ago.

His wife, my mother, Mary, God bless her soul, died of breast cancer more than twenty-years ago, a time he claimed that he had sex with famous, beautiful women after she died. Surprisingly, with my dad in his mid-fifties, still a youngish man, thinking that my dad would take up with another woman and marry again, he didn't. Seemingly not interested in sex, not having a girlfriend nor a lover after his wife died, even though all of his friends tried to fix him up with available women, he never even dated anyone.

Little did I know that he had sex with four, famous women or imagined that he did. Perhaps, reliving his sexual fantasies was plenty enough for him. Yet, with me unable to corroborate his outrageous stories, I have no idea if he had sex with these women or not.

If I believed his stories of dementia as true, after my mother died, he claimed to have sex with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Bassinger, and Helen Mirren twenty-years ago. Never having heard him tell these stories before he had dementia, he told them convincingly as if they were all true now. Perhaps, no longer hiding all that happened, he's no longer discrete. Perhaps, nothing more than sexual fantasies, he always wanted to have sex with the four, above mentioned women and now believed that he did have sex with them.

F F F

His two story, 6,500 square foot, 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom house with a three car, heated garage in Newton, Massachusetts, is valued at 2 million dollars. His classic, 1970 Lincoln Continental Mark III, his beloved 1992 Bentley Brooklands, and his collection of rings, bracelets, watches, and gold, is valued at another 18 million dollars. With cash on hand, savings, stocks, and bonds, he's worth an estimated 25-million-dollars.

With him working as a jeweler for fifty-years, and with so many billionaires in the world, 25-million-dollars doesn't seem enough for all of his hard work. Yet, when most people don't earn much more than a million-dollars or two-million-dollars in their lifetimes, he's been blessed to still have a net worth of 8 figures. He has plenty enough money to last him for the rest of his life.

A car buff who owned Mustangs as a young adult, he loved driving his Lincoln the most because that was the car featured in the French Connection, one of his favorite movies with Gene Hackman as Popeye Jimmy Doyle. He not only bought the same year, make, and model Lincoln, but also, he bought the same color, called Ginger Moondust. More than fifty-years later, he still has that automobile parked in the garage.

Enamored with them, he always wanted to buy a Rolls Royce. Yet, with the Rolls too fancy of a car for his neighborhood, with the Bentley more understated, he bought a Bentley instead. The Bentley is a rare automobile to see, making them feel special when riding in it, that's the car that his friends preferred him to take them in for a drive. He loved cars as much as he loved jewelry, watches, and watching movies of famous, celebrity women.

In the way that the Lincoln was featured in the French Connection, the Bentley Brooklands was featured in James Bond films, Tomorrow Never Dies in 1997, and The World is Not Enough in 1999. The prestigious automobile also appeared in the 2004 movie, Layer Cake. The Bentley added a touch of elegance to the movie about the gritty underworld.

A huge movie buff, his favorite actors, he loved Jack Nicholson, along with Clint Eastwood, and Shirley MacLaine. He loved Shirley in Terms of Endearment, Steel Magnolias, and Downton Abbey. He loved Jack in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, and the Witches of Eastwick starring Jack with Cher, Susan Sarandon, and Michele Pfeiffer.

His all-time favorite Jack Nicholson movie was The Shining with Shelley Duvall. He wished that Francis Ford Coppola had cast Jack as one of the Mafia men in the Godfather. As he played a believable Joker in Batman, Jack would have made a good hitman.

His favorite movies were any that starred Jack Nicholson, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, or Clint Eastwood. He loved The Godfather 1 and 2. Another one of his favorite actors, he enjoyed watching Brad Pitt movies, too. With him playing unforgettable roles, Oscar winner Brad had lots of highly rated movies.

F F F

In no particular order, here is a partial list of his favorite movies. He enjoyed watching Shawshank Redemption, Schindler's List, The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, The Dark Knight, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, Terminator, Forrest Gump, Raging Bull, and Silence of the Lambs. He enjoyed watching Apocalypse Now, Amadeus, Gladiator, Titanic, and From Here to Eternity, The Professional, Rocky, A Clockwork Orange, Jaws, Braveheart, Jurassic Park, The Exorcist, The Pianist, Goodfellas, Midnight Cowboy, Rain Man, and Fargo. Lastly, he loved The Green Mile, The Graduate, Pulp Fiction, Good Will Hunting, Taxi Driver, Casino, Heat, Scarface, The Accountant, and, of course, all of the John Wick movies.

His favorite TV series were The Big Bang Theory, Deadwood, Ray Donovan, Justified, Blacklist, The Sopranos, and Peaky Blinders. He watched those televised series over and over again. After watching Deadwood again, as his private joke, he laughed when he deliberately called everyone cocksucker.

His home healthcare workers were insulted when he called them cocksuckers until I explained to them that he was just acting out as if he was a character in Deadwood. Then, they understood and were no longer offended when he constantly called them cocksuckers which he enjoyed continually doing. Actually, surprisingly and for some unknown reason, Carol, his second shift home health aide laughed when he called her cocksucker.

Seemingly, she enjoyed being called a cocksucker. Her reaction to my dad calling her cocksucker made me wonder if she was, indeed, a cocksucker. She returned his barb and called him a cocksucker, too. Always teasing one another, they both laughed at their private jokes.

His favorite celebrity women were, of course, Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Christina Hendricks, and Sofia Vergara. He loved Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara mostly because they had enormous breasts. Favored on his computer, he watched topless photos of Christina Hendricks and Sofia Vergara massive, naked breasts. He enjoyed imagining that he intimately knew them, too. He loved to continue ruminating over having had sex with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren.

In the way that he talked about them, and with him being a tall, handsome, and well-built man in his youth with a big dick, sometimes, I wondered if all that he said about any and/or all of having sex with them was true. No doubt, because my mother was busty, too, he had a sexual attraction to busty women. In the old days, when we had a small staff, a maid, a cook, a gardener, and a chauffeur, they were all forty-something-year-old females and they all had big tits.

F F F

Mostly out of patient politeness, I listened to him talking about his sexual affairs with unattainable women. Easy to believe, all that he said could have possibly been true. Indeed, no doubt, when his dementia helped him to fabricate his stories, anyone who didn't know that he had dementia would certainly believe him. Nonetheless, every man's fantasy, millions of men wished they could have had sex with Christie Brinkley, Linda Carter, Kim Basinger, and Helen Mirren even at the elderly ages of those women now.

"With her being a supermodel and knowing how to move and pose, Christie Brinkley was the biggest sexual tease," he said. "Easy for her to tempt men, no offense to her but only meant as a compliment, she was the biggest whore who I ever bedded. She loved stripping naked and showing her naked body. She loved cock. She loved sucking as much as she loved fucking."

He paused as if remembering her in naked detail.

"Even when dating me, something that made me angry and possessively jealous she had other men on the side. With her always having sex, she had sex with this one or that one. What should I have expected from a woman who had been married four times," he said when talking about Christie Brinkley as if he not only knew her but also dated her and had sex with her.

He smiled while nodding his head.

"Yet, an all American beauty, she was so very beautiful. The first time that I met her in person, unable to look away, in the way that I did with Linda Carter the first time that I met her, all that I could do was stare. Never had I met women as beautiful as they were," he said while smiling.

He paused as if remembering the times that he was with them.

"They were both just stunningly beautiful. As soon as they walked in a room, all heads turned, whether men or women," he said. "Everyone stared at them. When escorting them to dinner, they made me feel so special. I felt as if I was a celebrity, too, whenever I was with them."

Then, he fell silent while smiling and losing himself in his thoughts again.

F F F

"Something that I never would have suspected and that totally surprised me, Linda Carter was the best kisser by far. No one ever passionately kissed me the way that she kissed, not even your mother," he said. "She blanked my mind with her kisses. I couldn't get enough of her lips. We made out as if we were horny teenagers at a drive-in movie."

He fell silent again before talking more about Linda again.

"With me a breast man, she had the most beautiful breasts. She had fabulous tits. So shapely and so firm, she had the best tits that I've ever seen, touched, felt, fondled, and sucked. I couldn't get enough of her body, especially her big, naked, shapely breasts," he said.

He paused as if remembering Linda.

"I loved fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. I loved making her cum. I enjoyed giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. She was a screamer," he said with a laugh.

He fell silent again as if remembering her.

"Not only was she the best kisser but she gave me the best blowjobs. The woman loved sucking cock. She loved it when I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. She even loved it when I ejaculated a second love of cum all over her beautiful face, in her gorgeous, long, dark hair, and across her big, naked breasts. Linda loved it when I gave her a cum bath," he said nodding his head as if she had really blown him, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and allowed him to give her a cum bath.

12