Dad’s X-Rated Dementia Dreams, Ch 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed.

"One time I had her wear her Wonder Woman costume while she had sex with me. That was the wildest, sexual night that I had with any woman. That was when she gave me her bracelets to remember her by, as if I could ever forget her. I would have loved to have married her, only, she'd never marry someone like me," he said. "I'm surprised she even had sex with me."

He paused again as if he was thinking.

"Then, there was Kim Basinger and Helen Mirren. Kim was so very beautiful. Helen had perfect tits. Even though I only had sex with each one only once, I'll never forget having sex with both of them," he said, pausing again.

He looked out into space and smiled as if he was remembering having sex with them.

"They were such beautiful, interesting, and vibrant women who were full of life," he said. "I loved them all. I truly loved them. I wished I could have married any one of them. Only, they'd never marry me. I was just a common man who happened to meet them and have sex with them," he said with sadness. "Compared to their wealth and success, I was just a lowly jeweler."

F F F

My name is Grant. I'm forty-years-old. My father Harry has dementia. Sometimes he remembers me, sometimes he doesn't know who I am. That's okay. I understand. I don't take issue with him not remembering my name nor my relation to him. Unable to stop thinking of Bruce Willis, I just hope that I don't get early Alzheimer's disease, too.

I work as an investment banker. Instead of putting my father in a nursing home, with him insisting on wanting to stay in his own home, fortunately, I earn a salary large enough to afford round the clock care. Three women take shifts caring for him.

Actually, it costs about the same to hire three women to give him 24-hour care than it would cost to put him in a quality nursing home. It cost me $2,400 a week to hire three home healthcare aides at $20 an hour, $9,600 a month. A good nursing home with a private room, which is what he'd want, is at least $10,000 a month before they start adding fees for this and fees for that.

Moreover, I truly believe that he'd receive better care from the home health aides that I interviewed and personally hired. Besides, as I wrote earlier, he doesn't want to leave his house. He'd rather remain in his house than to live with strangers while lying in his own mess, getting bed sores, and, possibly, infested with roaches and mice.

Lastly, something that I'd have no control over if I placed him in a nursing home, he's more comfortable with a particular type of woman, his favorite type of woman, a woman with big breasts. As I do, too, enjoying the view, he loves big breasted women. Even though he never has sex with women, he enjoys looking at and staring at women's big breasts through their clothes while undressing them with his eyes and imagining them topless.

F F F

Rose, his fifty-something-year-old, home health caregiver looks ten-years younger. She washes him in his bed with hospital wipes or helps him to bathe in his ensuite, walk-in shower that has a seat and plenty of grab bars. An attractive woman, she's 5' 6" tall with beautiful, red hair, bright, blue eyes, and what appears to be double D cup breasts.

Rose has huge breasts. Not scolding him from staring, she sexually teases him by unbuttoning her blouse enough to flash my father her long, sexy line of cleavage. My mother had double D cup breasts. He loved her big tits. Not wanting to offend her and/or make Rose feel uncomfortable, I didn't tell her that my father is sexually attracted to big breasted women as I am, too. Whenever I married, my wife would have big tits, too.

She helps him to the bathroom, wipes him, shaves him, dresses him, and helps him to his wheelchair. I could afford to buy him a powerchair, of course, but with his dementia, he'd go too fast, crash into things, break things, and hurt himself. It's best that she pushes him when he needs to use the bathroom. Not having to wheel him very far, with his house having five bedrooms and six bathrooms, and all of the bedrooms ensuites, all of the bathrooms are plenty large enough to fit him, her, and his wheelchair.

Then, she makes him breakfast, his favorite breakfast is chocolate Cheerios, two pieces of toast with blueberry jelly, and a hard-boiled egg with black coffee, of course. Sometimes she makes him raisin bran with a bagel and cream cheese with black coffee. In between breakfast and lunch, sometimes, she gives him a sliced apple with cinnamon, and some nuts, walnuts, cashews, and pistachios. She makes him lunch, usually something different every day. With him as an early riser, and with her the first shift, she's with him from 5 am until 1 pm.

Then, when he's seated in his recliner watching TV, after he's had breakfast, she gives him his medication. She fills a 40 oz thermos with water and puts that on a side table along with his favorite mug. After he's had his two big mugs of black coffee that morning, he drinks nothing but water until 4 pm. After that, he doesn't eat or drink anything.

F F F

The second woman is Carol, a forty-something-year-old home health caregiver. She's with him from 1 pm until 9 pm. She's a natural blonde with green eyes, a pretty face, C cup breasts, and a shapely body. Looking ten years younger, she doesn't look her age either. Instead of being a home healthcare worker, she's beautiful enough to have been a model or a movie star.

Unmarried, she doesn't have any children. From what I heard in her conversation, she doesn't even have a boyfriend. I find it hard to believe that someone who looks like her doesn't have a man in her life. Maybe she's lesbian, I don't know. Nevertheless, she's a lovely woman with a kind heart. She's intelligent, articulate, and has a good sense of humor. Lucky to find them, I like Carol as much as I like Rose.

She wheels him to the bathroom and helps him in the bathroom whenever he needs to go. She makes me wish that I was in a wheelchair and needed her help to hold my cock while I peed. She cooks and serves him dinner. Again, whatever he desires that's in the refrigerator, she'll make it for him. Sometimes, when he has a hankering for it, they have pizza or Chinese food delivered.

As if they're a married couple or a boyfriend and girlfriend, even though he's much older than her, old enough to be her father, they have a good relationship. They talk and laugh as if they're lifelong friends. She talks to him, jokes with him, teases him, and laughs with him. He talks to her, jokes with her, teases her, and laughs with her.

She listens to his miscellaneous ramblings of fictional, wild stories of him having had sex with famous women. With my father a convincing storyteller, she believes some of them as if they're true. She likes my father. She thinks he's an interesting man who has lived a good life, which he has. I think that if I wasn't in the picture watching over my father, she'd wrangle him to marry her.

My father is a huge movie buff. He loves watching movies. Only, it has to be a good movie with believable characters, a fresh plot, and good dialogue. He knows all sorts of trivia about movie stars and movies. If he didn't have dementia, he'd make for a good contestant on Jeopardy, especially in the movie and celebrity categories.

With him having Direct TV and every movie channel available including Netflix on the 75" television in the huge family room, Carol watches television and movies with him. When he's not sitting in his recliner, they're sitting on the couch together watching movies. When they're not watching television, continually entertaining him, and keeping him mentally occupied, she plays board games or card games with him. Then, promptly at 8:30 pm, she readies him for bed.

F F F

The third woman, Helen, works from 9 pm until 5 am. She's an attractive, fifty-something-year-old woman with dark brown, shoulder length hair, brown eyes and, of course, huge breasts. Since his wife, my mother, had double D cup breasts, I figured he'd feel more comfortable with big breasted women and, of course, he does. Like father, like son, my father loves women with big tits as much as I love women with big tits, too.

With her a light sleeper, Helen sleeps in the adjourning bedroom with her door open. Not needing to be catherized, my dad has a portable pee pan with an attached hose inside of a waste bucket attached to his adjustable bed. Not having to get up during the night to pee, he pees in the hose. Helen empties the pee pot and washes it out every morning. Best that I hired round the clock home healthcare workers, he'd never receive this level of personal attention and care that he receives from his three, home healthcare workers in a nursing home.

Unbeknownst to the three women and my father, my friend, a former NSA employee, wired every room, including the bathrooms, and the garage, for video and for sound. At first I felt a little like P Diddy spying on my father and his home healthcare workers but I quickly got over it. In case of anything, needing video and audio proof, I wanted to protect my father from the liability of lawsuits. Not that I don't trust the three women that I hired, I do, but when someone suddenly becomes desperate for money, my wealthy, demented father is an easy target.

Throughout the day, I check the video feed. I turn off the sound unless there's something that I want to hear. Surprisingly, my father's doctor warned me that dementia may increase my father's libido. My father never had problems with impotence or erectile dysfunction. He's never sexually and inappropriately touched women. Yet, I feared that he may do that now, especially with three, busty and good looking, home healthcare workers.

Hoping that he didn't touch them, feel them, and grope them, I hoped that his sudden horniness wouldn't be an issue with any of these three, lovely women. Good home healthcare workers are hard to find. I hoped that none of them would quit. Sexually attracted to all three of them, I envied my father being alone with them all day and all night.

"Don't be alarmed if he tries to kiss and/or inappropriately touch women sexually who he doesn't know or thinks that he knows," said the doctor. "Nursing homes are filled with horny, elderly men who continually grab the breasts and the asses of nurses and health aides. They continually lift women's skirts to peek at their panties."

Fortunately, unable to sexually molest women that he doesn't know, my father hasn't left the house in three years. I check on his cars and keep the tires inflated. I drive them around the neighborhood a couple times a month and take them up on the highway to blow out the collected carbon.

With his low-mileage cars having never been in an accident, his Lincoln is worth more than five times the $7,000 that he paid for it in 1972. The Bentley is holding steady at a third of what the $150,000 that he paid for it when new in 1992. Whenever I drive his cars, people stop to stare.

To be continued...

12