Daddies Panty Boi Pt. 01

Story Info
My first panty boi encounter with sexy Daddy...
1.9k words
4.47
36.6k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit of history, I have been a crossdresser for as long as I can remember. The feel of silk and satin and lace against my sex has always turned me on. I consider myself bisexual. I have always been attracted to strong women, but sometimes I need the experience that only a Daddy can provide. I especially love a Daddy who craves a submissive panty boi...

This is the story of my first encounter with Daddy.

We had been chatting online for well over a year. Teasing and playing with our communications. He was a very intelligent person very articulate. I am very attracted to older gentleman. I love their experience and enthusiasm. Daddy was no different. He loved to talk dirty to me, always ending with me making my hard clitty squirt all over. The only I had seen of Daddy was a few cock photos, and the times I would watch him masturbate on cam from the waist down. I always turned him on and he finished with a nice big load. It always seemed that his loads were quite large and thick, which turned me on.

We had agreed to meet more than once. It always seemed to fall thru, always my fault. Things would always get in the way and nerves had prevented me from following thru once. This time we were committed. I had a hotel room reserved at a nice hotel in the remote desert. Nobody would recognize either of us. The room had nice separate spa tub in the main room. A steamy bath always turns me on.

I had arrived first and got the room. This gave me a couple hours to prepare and get ready. I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth and put on a sexy pair of floral mesh ruffled thong panties. All I could do was think about how this first meeting was going to go, I was quite nervous. I do like to crossdress in full makeup wig etc... but that is a lot of work and stress. This first meeting I thought I would keep it simple in my panties, I also had stockings, a sexy mesh top, and sex toys. I probably brought about 20 pairs of panties, a gurl never knows? I throw some shorts over my panties, a shirt on and wait.

Finally there is a knock at the door, I crack the door. "Josie I am so glad to finally meet you!"

"Come in baby," I say. I look Daddy over. He is an average sexy Daddy just how I like them. He looks modest on the outside, but I know better. He is a little chubby which is always a huge turn on for me. He gives me a big hug and I can feel the tingle in my panties. I am not disappointed at all with Daddy, he looks better than I imagined. I shut the door behind us.

Daddy pulls his bag in the room and sits down on the bed. "Come here Josie," he says. I sit next to him, very nervous. "I have been looking forward to this for so long. I am going to have my way with you and bring you meaningful pleasure. I want you to know if anything I do crosses your boundaries you let me know."

"Yes Daddy, I am all yours" I reply in my dirtiest gurl voice I can make.

"I know what a little slut you are Josie. I'll bet you have panties on right now. I want you to stand up strip down to your panties, and show me what a little slut you are.

I slowly remove my shirt. Then I slide my shorts off. "Pose for me baby, show me your stuff." My first instinct is to get on my hands and knees on the floor in front of Daddy. I gyrate and grind my ass in the air. "Back your little Pussy up to me bitch," Daddy says in a strong tone. I move my way back with my thonged ass up in the air. "Show Daddy your sex." I pull my panties to the side. "Sexy little cunt," he says. "Put it in the air for me, flaunt that pussy!" I do. All of a sudden I feel a sharp smack on my ass. "You like that little ass spanked don't you slut!" I nodded my head in agreement. "Now roll on your back and show Daddy your clit." I roll over and pull my panties to the side. I have about a 5.5" cock. It was soft and little. I am a grower not a shower. "Cute," Daddy said. "Now let's go take a shower and get you nice and clean."

Daddy grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. "Take your panties off slut." Daddy brushes the back of his hand against my clit to tease me. "I want you on your knees Josie." He takes off his shirt and I see his sexy hairy belly. "Now take off my shoes and socks." I do and set them nicely on the floor. "Take my pants off now baby," he says. I unbutton them, pull the zipper down and slide them slowly down, he steps out of them. He is wearing a microfiber boxer brief. I can see the outline of his manhood. He slowly pushes and grinds his bulge against my face. "Put out your tongue slut, he says. I push it out as far as I can. He presses his briefed cock against my tongue and face. "Do you want this Daddy dick slut?"

"Yes sir," I moan in a naughty voice.

"Take your panties off slut," Daddy says forcefully. I do, now fully naked in front of my lover. "I want you to run us a hot shower Josie, make it steamy!" I turn the hot water on, and wait for it to get hot. "I want you to get in the shower. Look at the showerhead and put your hands against the wall. I do. Daddy leaves me for a couple minutes standing there in that position with th hot water running on my body. I here him walk back in and enter the shower behind me.

Daddy pushes me forward in front of the water and grabs the bar of soap. I imagine he is soaping up his cock. I feel his hands on my hips and he pulls me back into the water. Daddies hands slowly begin at my upper back and slide lower down me. His Soapy hands run over my ass, he gives it a little spank. I feel his soapy hands go down my crack and over my hole. "Spread your legs apart slut." I do and feel his hand go farther. His soapy hand runs over my balls and up my cock. I can feel myself get harder. Daddy works his way back up to my ass, putting more soap on it, rubbing my cheeks and spanks me again.

I feel Daddies cock slide between my cheeks. It is hard and soapy. "Bend lower baby." Daddy says. He rubs his now hard cock between my soapy cheeks. Thrusting it back and forth. He grabs me by the hips and thrusts his soapy cock between my legs and back and forth between my cheeks. He pulls back for a minute, then I feel his soapy hand work its way to my sex. He slowly rubs around the outside and then teases the hole ever so slightly. I feel his cock move back to my crack. He slides it down and rubs it on my pussy. All around the outside. He uses his hands to spread me further apart, I feel the tip of his cock press against my hole. He puts more pressure and I can feel the tip just spread my cunt apart. He slides back away and spanks me again. I have still not seen Daddy naked. "Get out of the shower, put on your panties and go wait on the bed for me.

"Yes Daddy!" I cannot contain the excitement and sexual energy I am feeling. I get out of the shower, dry off, put back on my mesh floral flutter thong panties and wait on the bed. I keep trying what I think are sexy positions, but settle for ass up face down, since I have still not seen Daddies naked body. Daddy showers for what seems like twenty minutes leaving me feeling exposed, vulnerable, but so turned on. All kinds of naughty fantasies are going thru my mind right now.

I can hear Daddy shut off the light and walk into the room. "Wow what a perfect little slut you are Josie," he says. Your little slut hole is on parade for me." I wiggle my backside. "Do you want Daddy to eat that little cunt?"

"Yes baby, I am all yours, ready to serve you any way you want. I say."

"Good!" he says. I feel him crawl up behind my ass in the air. He pulls my panties to the side exposing my gurl hole. I feel him begin to lick around my cunt. his tongue teasing me and running around the edge. The tip of his tongue started to tease the hole. I feel myself push back wanting more. I feel the firm spank of his hand on my ass. "I am in control here slut!" He went back to teasing my hole with the tip of his tongue. Then I could feel him take big wet licks with his hole tongue across my hole. I could feel precum dripping in my panties. "Your pussy is all sloppy and wet, should I tongue fuck you dirty gurl. Tell me you want it, talk dirty to me."

"Oh fuck!" I cry out. "Make me your dirty little bitch. Eat my dirty pussy and glaze it like a donut hole. Fuck me like the little whore cunt I am. Degrade my slutty ass lover. I will literally do anything you want me to right now. I am your complete dedicated little fuck boi!"

Daddy rammed the tip of his tongue in me. I moaned passionately while he pounded my little pussy with his tongue. He worked it in and out fucking me with his mind, his tongue, his wetness, his breath. He ate my pussy for at least 10 minutes just enjoying it, taking his time, making it drip. I was so horny. Daddy pulled my now hard clit back and out of my panties. He started slowly, he licked my balls and rolled them between his fingers. I moaned in ecstacy. He slowly worked his hot mouth down to my clit. "Your little wet drippy cock must be turned on slut." He took me in his mouth and sucked me hard. His finger slid just slightly into my pussy.

I was getting so turned on. He sucked and fingered me for probably twenty minutes. Always changing the rhythm and pace. Hard, soft, tongue, hands. I was getting ready to explode. "I need to squirt Daddy!"

"Give me your juices you little slut," Daddy Said. He grabbed my hips and thrust my clit in and out of his hot mouth. "Tell me you want to cum slut."

"Oh fuck Daddy, I need to release. My clitty needs to squirt. Your little whore needs to give you her juices!" Just then I could feel myself release streams of hot cum into Daddies hot mouth. I pulsated and thrust every drop into his hot mouth.

I had still not seen Daddy naked.

"Good job baby gurl." Daddy said in an approving manner. Now turn around. I want you to kiss me and lick all your hot juices from my mouth. "This is only the beginning you little slut!"