Daddies Panty Boi Pt. 02

Story Info
My first panty boi encounter with sexy Daddy... Part 2.
1.1k words
4.39
18.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, on my hands and knees, my panties pulled to the side, just having pumped Daddies mouth with all my sweet sticky cum. Daddy spanked my ass again and told me to roll over. His strong hands spun me around 180 degrees. "Hang your head over the edge of the bed sweetie," he said.

I was on my back now looking up at Daddy for the first time, though he was upside down. He was very sexy. He had a full head of brown and grey hair. A big belly with hair on it. Nice strong legs, and one amazing beautiful thick cock. "Do I turn you on," he asked. I just nodded, hoping he was just going to thrust that cock into my mouth. It was so close I could smell his musky odor.

Daddy kneeled on the floor and got his face down close to mine. "I want you to open your mouth for me baby gurl." I did as he said. Daddy got close to my mouth and all of a sudden spit all of my sperm back into my mouth. I jumped a little bit, not expecting it. "You hold that there for Daddy, until I tell you otherwise."

I try to gurgle, "yes".

Daddy again, spits more sperm and saliva into my mouth. "Now that is a wet sloppy hole," he says. "Just how I like my slutty gurl!" He gets close to my mouth again, expecting him to spit more, I open up. I feel his tongue touch mine. We are upside down to one another and his whole tongue makes contact with mine. He runs his tongue up and down mine. He sucks my tongue into his mouth. "You taste amazing baby, do not swallow your sperm," he says. I nod in agreement. I can taste Daddy, his spit, my sperm, all mixing together. Daddy just keeps licking and sucking and fucking my mouth with his tongue. He makes little moaning sounds of pleasure, as I am sure I am doing the same.

The sexy man tongue fucking me stands up and tells me, "Scoot back a bit baby." I shuffle down the bed, my head is now on the mattress. "Do you you still have your cum in your mouth," I nod yes. Daddy shuffles his knees onto the bed and straddles my face. "You put your tongue where Daddy wants," I nod again. I am fully expecting to suck Daddies beautiful cock, when he tells me, "If you want my cock you can earn it!"

Daddy slides down further over my face. His balls rub across my face, turning me on so bad. I can feel my erect cock pushing out on my panties. It turns me on knowing how he can see how hard he has made me. I want to suck him so bad. He leans forward and lightly touches my cock thru the panties, then boom, he slaps my cock and balls. I jump and try not to choke. "I hope you did not lose your load baby!" I gargle, "no."

Daddy says, "Stick your tongue out!. I do as he looks back between his legs to check. "You are going to fuck Daddies ass with your cummy tongue, just like a naughty gurl!" I nod in agreement. Daddy gets closer and closer to me. I can smell his enticing male aroma. My tongue touches his taint light and he moves further down. I can feel his ass now touching my tongue. He begins to gyrate and grind his ass down on my face. "Stick your tongue out further baby, I want to feel it inside me," he says. I do, and I can feel my tongue, lubed with all of our juices penetrate his hole. "Deeper slut," he demands. I begin to move my tongue in and out with complete abandon. I can feel how tight his hole is. I can taste him, I can feel my spermy juices coating everything in front of me. I pump my tongue in his hole with complete abandon, I feel him moan in ecstacy. I can also every once in a while feel his hard cock push against my face.

I am in heaven. Serving my Daddy, so turned on. Thinking about what is to come next.

Daddy is now teasing my pantied cock more and more. I feel his tongue run across my panties. His hands probe and touch me. He squeezes me hard every once in a while. "You know how I know you are such a little slut," he asks. "You are licking my ass and it is making your little clitty drip all over." He pulls my panties to the side and wipes my cock. He leans forward a bit and tells me to lick the precum off his finger. I suck it off, I can taste its sweetness. He gets back up on my face and begins grinding his ass on my tongue.

I realize at this point that I am just his naughty little edge toy, just turning him on, making him want more. I am OK with this prospect.

Daddy pulls my panties to the side and as he grinds his asshole against my face begins to suck my cock. He sucks it hard, grabbing my balls and stretching them. This continues for what seems like a half an hour. My face is glazed with cum and Daddies ass. I can feel another cum load building, and I can tell Daddy knows I am about to cum as he slows down a bit.

"You have been a good little ass licker for Daddy! I want to reward you slut and let you cum for me again." I nod and moan under Daddies ass. "Let it go you little slut, squirt in Daddies mouth! I know you want to. Fuck my mouth." He takes a finger and reaches back and puts it in my mouth. I suck it and glaze it with our juices. He then reaches between my legs while sucking me and slides it in my boi pussy. I moan, this is it, I cannot hold it any longer.

I writhe and moan and shake as Daddy sucks my pulsating cock. "Let me have it baby," he says. I begin twitching I feel the cum rush up and squirt thru my cock into his warm waiting mouth. He keeps sucking and pulling and licking, making me squirm. "Good Gurl," he says as he spanks my cock again.

Daddy leans back and pulls his knees away from my head. He stands up and tells me to open up again. I know I am going to be swallowing more sperm here. He slowly lets it fall from his mouth into mine. I am full of spit and saliva now, I cannot talk. The taste is salty but is turning me on. He reaches his face down and I lick off his tongue.

"I am going to shower off baby gurl, you lay there and keep the cum in your slutty hole."

Daddy walks away to the bathroom...