Daddy Adventures

Story Info
Bunny is a married sub-curious bisexual wanting Daddy cock.
4.3k words
4.07
16.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's cock had made him totally shameless. He couldn't stop watching the videos and looking at the photos. It was terrible. It was hot. He had to admit it was totally fucking hot. The way it looked and the way he handled it somehow made Daddy's cock THE cock he wanted, needed, craved. But it was always on the other side of his computer monitor or phone screen. So real he could almost taste the taut purple skin of the swollen thick head and lick off that shiny droplet of precum. He wished.

He ran his slim fingers across his crotch and felt stubble. Have to shave that, he thought. Make himself smooth and soft and yielding. In case. Yeah, right. As if like in Cinde-fucking-rella Daddy would magically transform him - him, of all men - into Daddy's almost-perfect cock slave. His personal whore. Okay. Anything. He'd surrender everything just to be Daddy's anything. But in his mind, he'd know he was just Daddy's whore.

The shower was steamy, clouds billowing up from his skin as he lathered and scrubbed. He razored everything quickly, his dick getting stiffer as he shaved until it stood rigidly away from his belly. He squeezed his cheeks together and flexed the bobbing shaft as his fingers caressed his smooth hairless balls. He sighed loudly and whispered, "Daddy."

Daddy loved his smooth hairless cock and balls. There was never any stray fur to catch on ropes, straps, cockrings or any of the sexual devices and toys Daddy liked to use. Daddy sometimes demonstrated them in his pics and videos. Fuck, those made him hot. Too hot. He'd watch them and be madly stroking his dick in seconds, cumming in minutes. And sad that it was already over. Daddy would fix that. Daddy would take control.

Tie him up or down. Straps of glossy black leather. Heavy metal. His tee-shirt and jeans were torn open, baring him for Daddy's pleasure. The smell of smoke and leather in the thick dark air. Dick throbbing, balls aching, all he needs now is Daddy's words, Daddy's touch, his usage, his cum. Daddy's cum. Thick hot white spurting ropes and all for him. Because Daddy wants it that way. Daddy loves to shoot cum on his face, let it dribble off his chin, then lick it all up clean. He wished.

He called up his favorite mental image of himself, kneeling at Daddy's knees, looking up at him and squirming naked, and softly saying, "Anything you want, Daddy." It almost made him cum whenever he thought of it. He looked at his computer monitor and said it out loud to the moving image of Daddy's cock. "Anything you want, Daddy."

She had noticed the progression in her husband in the past two months as he became more passive and fussy about his physical appearance. He'd let her catch him watching porn with his dick in hand, usually mmf bisexual threesomes with the woman forcing one man to mouthfuck the other on his knees. Sometimes the woman was fucked until orgasm by one man and the other man licked and sucked the cum out of her quivering pussy.

She admitted it turned her on. She wanted a Daddy with a big cock. For both of them. He couldn't wait to have her watch Daddy's thick cock slide into his mouth. And share sucking and worshipping Daddy's cock.

"I want to do it with him," she told her husband. "I want you to watch Daddy eat my pussy. And when he makes me cum all over his tongue you can lick us clean."

"Yes, dear," he replied softly, feeling his cock stiffen and a drop of precum ooze from the slit.

When Daddy finally granted permission to reveal his hardened cock shaft, the pretty twink had to use both hands around the shaft to encircle it. The heat radiated off the bulging curves of the head like a comet racing ahead to...to his open lips he hoped. He waited patiently, but nervously, until Daddy made a forward thrust with his hips and the purple tip separated his wet lips quickly. His tongue greedily licked around and around, tasting every tiny sweep and roundabout but wanting more. As if reading his mind, Daddy pushed forward even more strongly, this time his shaft halfway down the submissive's yielding warm throat. The sub swallowed and then felt his Daddy's cock bury itself immediately all the way to the root, Daddy's pendulous balls smacking loudly against his lower face. Heaven, he thought. This is what heaven must be...with Daddy.

Bunny had heard of it happening, but he'd never met anyone to whom it was a reality. Maybe it was just a big fat lie some guys told themselves. But it didn't feel like that when he got the first delivery. He'd been chatting and phoning the man who wanted to be called Daddy for only a week. On the third day some packages arrived. He didn't remember ordering anything but when he opened the various bags and containers he was astonished. He touched them all briefly and then stripped and rushed into the bathroom to shower.

As much as he wanted to hurry and try things on, the steamy water of the shower relaxed his skin and he began feeling hotter, not just from the steam. Carefully and slowly drying his body, he slowly walked back to his bedroom. His eyes danced over the gifts and he let his right hand trawl down his slim body until he grasped the root of his dick and squeezed.

"Oh, Daddy-O...!! You are going to dress me like a perfect slut. I love it." A single sticky drop of precum slipped across his fingers and he brought them to his lips to lick. He closed his eyes and opened his mouth wide. "Fuuuuck me, Daaaady!" he groaned.

It was black, of course, and see thru/. Everything on display but lightly covered in a shadowing veil. It made him look hot as fuck, Bunny thought, carefully putting the fragile lingerie on his nude body. It felt silky and alive as if butterflies were fluttering over his skin when he moved. Daddy - O had excellent taste and knew how to invest his money in quality. Bunny actually shivered pulling up the thigh high stockings and fitting them snuggly. They sharply framed his thighs and accented the much too small black transparent triangle that could not cover his cock and balls at the same time, so one or the other kept popping out a leg hole. He was already at the chub stage, his cock hanging thickly in a curve to his mid-thigh and his taut ball sack getting tighter every second It was such a dumb cliche but Bunny felt like electricity was running up and down the shaft of his dick when he thought that Daddy wanted him like this. Bought this awesome outfit for him to wear...so that Daddy could...would...should fuck him until Bunny couldn't stand it anymore. Yeah, like that, Daddy, he whispered a kiss at the mirror, preenig in his see thru black nakedness. He pouted his lips. "Talk dirty to me, Daddy. Tell me you want to fuck me."

By the time, Sir arrived Bunny's genitals were ready to explode. The round head of his dick jutted over the top of the see thru panties and was leaving a glistening trail of precum soaking through the waistband. Bunny's nipples were so hard they ached. And he kind of hoped Sir would roughly grab them and twist, sending ripples of pain and pleasure through Bunny's body.

Bunny's knees buckled and he slid gracefully down in from of Sit's chair, positioning his knees widely, his hands behind his back.

"You have a beautiful cock, Sir," he murmured softly.

After a long silent pause, Bunny whispered even more softly. "May I touch it?"

Bunny felt a pain when Daddy shook his head. He wanted to say "BUT I want to touch it, Daddy! I need to feel your hardness. I want that fucking cock buried in my mouth, my ass, anything you want, Daddy, just give me that fucking cock now! Please." But Bunny never said a word. He just swayed back and forth on his knees, feeling the heat of Daddy's cock so close to his face...his tongue wanting to stretch out and lick that delicious head...taste that precious drop of precum in the slit. But all he could do was remain still and silently watch Daddy's hand slide up and down and down and up Daddy's beautiful cock.

Daddy's fingers still carried the heat and scent of his cock as they caressed Bunny's cheeks and casually...Daddy would lightly brush the tip across Bunny's lips. Bunny swallowed loudly and Daddy smiled as his fingers cupped Bunny's jaw Suddenly, Bunny's mind went completely blank as Daddy shoved the entire length of his thick cock between Bunny's lips and down his throat. Bunny gagged, his throat contracting and spasming around Daddy's thickness, the bulb of the head choking off his wind. He thought he might pass out. Finally Daddy very slowly slid his length out of Bunny's mouth with a wet sucking pop. Bunny shivered. "Thank you, Daddy," he whispered.

The worst part of Bunny's dream was the waking up. The all too familiar disappointment that it was fantasy made Bunny's dick wilt against his small ball sack and he blushed. It wasn't shame. It was sheer dirty boy hunger for his Daddy and his Daddy's cock that made his face flush: anger, frustration, WANT! Tonight, damnit, he told himself for the umpteenth time. "Tonight I am going to get Daddy's cock in my mouth. And my ass. I hope. Tonight I am going to do it."

Bunny had prepared - for real; not just in his mind like before - and sat in front of his webcam dressed like the slut he hoped Daddy would like. He logged on to the site where Daddy spent time and...started live streaming. Please, Daddy, he silently thought. Please come watch me. I want you to watch me. Bunny's dick drooled precum constantly now making a larger and larger transparent wet spot on his black panties. The head of his dick throbbed and ached and Bunny actually choked when the notification came that Daddy was watching him...!

Daddy's webcam showed Bunny that he was sitting naked, wearing his Daddy regalia of cockrings, and smoking a Marlboro Red cigarette. Fucking hot Daddy! Bunny could feel his whole body trembling as he focused on watching Daddy's webcam feed. Bunny wanted to make Daddy start stroking that beautiful cock of his. He wanted to make Daddy cum...as he watched.

At long last Bunny felt like he had Daddy's attention and he wanted to make the most of it. He took a deep breath and swayed his hips, silently telling himself "You can do this. You can be hot for your Daddy." The head of his dick, already swollen and purple, dripping crystal precum syrup, stuck out the left leg of his black panties. His tight ball sack ready to explode pushed firmly against the other side of the panties where his shaft pulsed into a tent pole triangle. "Daddy" he moaned. "Daddy, come fuck me!"

His fingers slipped around the shaft just below the head and Bunny just let his hand glide up and down, down and up, as his hips moved up and back, back and up in a rhythm mimicking getting fucked. Getting fucked by Daddy. He didn't know how but Bunny hadn't cum yet despite feeling like he was on the brink. Bunny looked into his webcam, his eyes pleading for Daddy's command, silently begging for any acknowledgement, any sign of pleasure and desire. Bunny pumped his fist more sensually, sliding the head between two fingers, rubbing his thumb over the oozing slit. His eyes were glued to every nuance and throb of Daddy's cock on his computer screen. He wanted to cum so bad. He wanted Daddy to cum even more so.

...meanwhile...Bunny's eyes teared up as he watched his computer screen and saw - amazed - that Daddy wasn't just watching him, he was pointing his finger at the ..at..Bunny! He trembled as Daddy's finger pointed straight at him and then..OMG..then Daddy pointed that same finger at his beautiful thick cock and balls. OMG OMG Daddy WANTED Bunny to suck his cock! Shaking and drooling precum, Bunny picked up his realistic looking dildo and began to worship it like Daddy's cock, keeping his eyes locked to Daddy's as he licked and sicked. Watch me worship your cock and balls, Daddy, he mouthed before plunging the dildo deep between his lips.

The realistic dildo did look a lot like Daddy's cock. It had a thick strong shaft and a helmet head much wider. Bunny actually had to struggle - which he loved - to fit it in his mouth. He kept sneaking looks at Daddy's screen as he eagerly and very wetly slurped "Daddy's cock". Daddy's fingers just continued to slowly yease and glide along jis cock and balls. Bunny heard himself groan when a droplet of precum oozed from the slit of Daddy's cockhead. He wanted to taste it so bad. To lick it up like precious honey, his Daddy's cum-honey.

As Bunny continued to slobber all over the Daddy cock dildo, his slitted eyes watched Daddy's webcam, urging those strong fingers to start stroking Daddy's beautiful thick cock shaft. After several deep throat gobbles, Bunny couldn't stand it any longer...

He pulled the Daddy cock dildo from between his lips with a loud wet pop and scrambled around on all fours until his ass was pointed right at Daddy's POV. Bunny spread his thighs wider, his hole already glistened with shiny lube. Bunny turned his head to the left and looked straight at Daddy's webcam and began slowly teasing the dildo into his ass. After only six or seven thrusts, Bunny felt his small cock rubbing so roughly against the pillow that he shot his load still watching and waiting for Daddy to jack off...tomorrow night, he promised himself, smiling at the mess of cum across his lap.

It still seemed so new to Bunny, yet from his longtime dreams and fantasies, it seemed as if it had always been this way. The way of bunny and Daddy, the way of being everything and anything that Daddy desired. Because...because Daddy.

Bunny had NEVER met any man like Daddy. The thought of him gace bunny shivers and tingles like he'd never felt before. He wanted to dress for Daddy. Talk dirty to Daddy. Do sexy things for Daddy to watch. He wanted to cum for Daddy and most of all...bunny wanted Daddy to cum watching him. That was the hottest thing bunny had ever thought of his in his life and he jerked his cock off night after night imagining it happening.

He decided to write an email to the man he now called Daddy in his mind. And in his dick and balls and in his ass. Bunny took off all his clothes and then slowly dressed...in the way he wanted to show Daddy that he was sexy...and very horny, too. When he was sort of satisfied, he sat down at his desktop and began writing a submissive dirty begging for cum email to Daddy. He wrote it so hot that his dick started drooling precum with every paragraph.

Bunny told Daddy how he wanted to worship his cock and balls. How Daddy had already made bunny cum without even touching him.. That bunny...needed Daddy's cock. Bunny begged for Daddy to contact him back, over and over. Bunny attached some photos of himself. Sighing deeply and squeezing his balls tightly, whispering "Daddy!", bunny sent the email.

Dearest Daddy, bunny's email began...

You don't know me. But you own me. I keep looking at your photographs and videos and they turn me on so much that it is becoming unbearable. I have taken pictures and videos of myself...doing things for you, but I am afraid to show them to you, Daddy. Afraid that you won't like them, afraid they won't turn you on, Daddy. I want to so badly. Really, I do, Daddy. I want to pleasure your cock and your balls any way that you want me to. I want to be your total whore, Daddy.

I will love to feel your strong fingers tying me in ropes so that I am a prisoner to your hungers. I will love your powerful hands moving over my tied up body, to do whatever you want with me...take me, fuck me, use me. Even if you don't contact me back, Daddy, I will still belong to you.

Bunny was shocked when he received a reply back from Daddy. There were no words, just a GIF of Daddy fondling his thick cock. Fondling and stroking it...and thinking of bunny! Fuck, bunny whispered, feeling his hardening dick already oozing precum into the black see thru panties he wore. He couldn't help himself. He leaned very close to the computer screen and kissed the moving image of Daddy's cockhead. Then he licked it. The glass felt cold and very hard against his tongue. Mmmm, bunny moaned, imagining it was really Daddy's cock pushing against his lips, getting wet with his tongue.

Bunny kept his tongue and lips pressed against the computer screen that displayed Daddy's stiff cock, but his hands were busy, too. He quickly lubed his replica of Daddy's cock and began fucking himself with the thick dildo.

Bunny had never been so turned on in his life. It was almost as if he was transported somehow and could watch himself from a different perspective or POV. His heightened senses were amazing him. His eyes lingered over the image of himself dressed in see thru black lingerie and stockings. A mysterious shadowed body of flesh and desire. Desire for his Daddy. It made him shiver and tremble as he sensuously worked the Daddy dildo in and out of his puckered wet asshole. He groaned and grunted and kept murmuring "Yes, Daddy, please, don't stop, fuck me, Daddy, fuck me harder...put it all the way in me..ohhhh, fuck, Daddy!! I can't stand it. It's too big for me, Daddy. FUCK, DADDY!! I'm going to cum..I'm going to cum!!"

Of course, that was the exact moment when Bunny heard Daddy's voice...not in her head, but from the computer speaker. At that exact moment when Bunny hovered on the brink of his most cosmic cumming in his life, Daddy spoke. To him. To her. To Bunny!

"You can't cum yet," Daddy said in his deep throaty voice. Bunny froze. Only his eyes flicked down at the screen where pixels assembled into a real time image of Daddy's cockhead. Bunny's saliva still dripped down the small screen.

"Not yet," Daddy's voice was a soft growl. "I want to watch you first...as you watch me. Do you want to watch?"

Bunny swallowed loudly. "Yes, Daddy," his voice barely whispered.

"Your hand is my hand. My hand is your hand." Daddy's words swirled in Bunny's mind and his fingers began to stroke his cock and balls. It didn't feel like his hand. It felt firmer and more in control as it worked his sensations into a frothing need to cum. Bunny's eyes were glazing as he watched Daddy's experienced fingers manipulate his beautiful cock and low hanging ball sack. Bunny tried to mimic the movements, gestures, the raw wild and horny manly taking of his dick by his Daddy's hand, not his own.

Bunny awoke with startling gooseflesh. He thought he must have blacked out when he finally shot his load for Daddy, but...the glance at his swollen purple dick and balls told him he still had that huge load inside him. It ached. He tried to reach down to relieve the pressure but he couldn't move his arm. His wrists were strapped down. He shifted his legs and felt the tugs at his ankles,too. He took a deep breath and tried not to panic. That was when he felt Daddy's strong fingers grip his head and hold it roughly as he put his cock in bunny's mouth. He gagged and drooled and gasped and felt more alive than he ever had with Daddy's thick cock plowing in and out of his sucking mouth. It was bunny's heaven.

Bunny awoke and thought he must have cum so hard with Daddy that he had blacked out for a moment. He tried to rub his eyes but discovered his wrists were in taut black leather straps. Looking down, he could see and feel straps around his ankles, too. Even in the dim flickering light, Bunny could sense the presence of someone else. Someone large and muscular, a shadow dressed in ...black? Lunging forward, the presence appeared like a wave of heat on bunny's face, moist hot breath with a curious blend of scents - earthy, spicy, exotic smells mixed with raw human sweat. The smells invaded bunny's nostrils like an incense of lust distilled and made his body quiver with a hunger for...Daddy cock.

The bondage felt new...and newly made, still smelling heavily of tanned leather, Yes, it must be Daddy bunny thought. Mmmm.

His eyes widened when "Daddy" took out a long bladed knife. "Daddy" grunting and whispering filth in bunny's face slowly cut off what remained of bunny's clothes. Beads of hot salty sweat dripped from Daddy's chest splashing against the head of bunny's swollen dick. He groaned and thought he would cum right then, but "Daddy" lightly fondled his balls in distraction.

12