Daddy Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you when you will cum," "Daddy" said with a rough laugh. Again, bunny thought to himself "I'm in heaven."

It seemed endless: Daddy's strong hard fingers stroking Bunny's dick. He'd never felt anything like it. The strength and intensity of the hand, yet the feathery light caress that became a vise-like grip at the base of his shaft. Daddy's ring and little finger swept down across his tight balls then followed the grasp up along his shaft...butterfly touches on the very tip, then over..and over.

When he was almost bursting to cum, Daddy stopped. Bunny felt the grip loosen and then become fuller as Daddy's cock touched his own. Daddy's hand held them tightly against each other and poured a sweet smelling oil over the throbbing cockheads as he pushed them together in his hand. Daddy's fucking me, cock to cock, Bunny sighed. So fucking good...then he woke up.

Bunny's body trembled against the restraints as Daddy edged him longer this time. It felt like an eternity since Bunny had last felt the jolt of cum shooting out of his dick.at Daddy's control. He'd lost count of how many times and for how long Daddy had controlled his responses, making him throb and twitch and writhe with just the touch of his amazing fingers. He knew he had cum already. Several times by the feel of the syrupy sticky mess drying on his shaft as Daddy pumped it. Please Daddy, please, make me cum again.

Put that cock in your mouth, Daddy;s voice growled softly at Bunny's ear as he felt the taut skin of Daddy's big thick cockhead pushing his lips open again. Bunny couldn't help shivering with every hip thrust as Daddy began fucking his mouth. He kept his head low and hoped the tablecloth covered him as he silently worshipped his Daddy's cock. His blushing face gets hot as he imagined everyone in the small restaurant knew what he was doing, knew that he had his Daddy's cock in his mouth, lovingly sucking and licking it. He could feel the precum soaking through his black see they panties and his ass muscles were clenching and opening like he needed that Daddy fuck badly. He did. Very badly. As crazy as it sounded when he thought about it, he still wanted Daddy to pull him up from his knees under the table and throw him down over the table top - pull his short black dress up to his waist and start pumping his ass with that magnificent piece of meat. Spreading his cheeks and driving cock deep inside him. Put that cock in your ass, he wished Daddy would say. And make him do it...in front of everyone. And smile at them and whisper, "My Daddy is fucking me so good."

Bunny licked his dry lips and started stroking faster. The black lingerie he wore made him feel sensual and slutty at the same time; the see thru silk brushing against his skin, his balls tight, He just stared at the computer screen watching Daddy's every move. He devoured the moving images and wanted to lick the screen, especially when Daddy moved the camera closer to his cock. Daddy was hot hot hot. He wanted to swirl his tongue around that beautiful head and plunge his lips down to Daddy's fucking root, to his balls. He could smell his own juices oozing from his dickhead and sweating around the base of his shaft. Bunny couldn't believe how good it felt...please, Daddy, he thought, please, let me cum for you tonight. Daddy..."

Bunny knew he had to do something super hot to get and keep Daddy's attention. He showered and scrubbed, wrapping a short towel around his hips, and then sat down in front of his mirror. He opened his mouth into a puckered O and ran the tip of his tongue around his lips. He closed his eyes and imagined the head of Daddy's cock slipping in his mouth. His stiffening dick made a tent of the towel on his lap. Mmm, Daddy, he told himself in the mirror. He stood up and let the towel fall to the carpet. There was a glistening smear of precum on it.

Bunny's fingers automatically slid around his dick shaft and he squeezed, stroking it lightly. "Fuck me, Daddy," he whispered, bucking his hips back and forth as his dick moved in and out of his fist.

TO BE CONTINUED

12