Daddy and Babygirl Ch. 03 - Babygirl's New Doll

Story Info
Babygirl shows Daddy her new Doll.
1k words
4.34
14.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a clearing of a masculine throat. Michael was home. And I was naked in bed with Veronica. Oops.

"Now, Babygirl, I thought we talked about this. What were you supposed to do?" He asked sternly.

Eyes downcast, I recited: "Ask Daddy before I play."

"And?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Never come without Daddy's permission." I said, barely a whisper because I knew I was in trouble.

"There it is. You broke Daddy's most important rule, didn't you?" He didn't even wait for my nod.

"You know what your punishment is. Go ahead, tell the lovely Veronica what I'm going to do now."

"Twenty five spankings with a butt plug in and you won't let me come for a week."

He nodded, "Go get your plug."

I slowly disentangled myself from Veronica and went to my toy chest. I got my butt plug, my lube, and Daddy's paddle. When I turned back towards them, I was greeted by Daddy's foot tapping impatiently with a smirk on his face. Ronni was just watching intently, without revealing anything about her thoughts.

I shuffled to Daddy and handed the toys to him. He bent me over and made quick work of slipping the lubed plug into my butt and then instructed Ronni to watch as he spanked me.

"Remember to count the licks for me." He told me.

"Yes sir," I barely got it out before he hit me the first time. "One, thank you sir."

I could see Ronni out of the corner of my eye, and when she saw me looking she spread her legs and put her pussy in full view, just to tease me. I licked my lips and as I was about to get lost in fantasizing, a fresh lick came across my ass.

"Two, thank you sir."

Twenty three licks later, Daddy stood me up and asked, "Now, do you have something to say to Daddy?"

"I'm sorry sir. I shouldn't have come without your permission."

"Good. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, would you girls like to play some more?"

Ronni and I shared a quick look and enthusiastically nodded.

"Well then, Babygirl, why don't you help me get these clothes off?"

"Yes, sir!" I quickly got to work stripping him and exposing his fantastic body. Ronni had never seen it before, and I was proud to show her the Dom who made me his.

Once he was completely naked, I got to my knees and found his massive cock already completely rock hard. Knowing what he likes, and hoping to be good enough to escape the second half of my punishment, I licked up and down the shaft a bit to get him nice and wet, then took his cock as deep as I could, already gagging at his size.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Babygirl you were made to suck my dick." He moaned.

"Daddy, if she wants to, can Ronni help me suck your cock?" I asked sweetly, between strokes.

"Fuck yes she can." He practically growled. I didn't even have to ask Ronni if she wanted to, she was just immediately on her knees next to me playing with Daddy's cock. It was a strange kind of thrill, seeing another woman suck my husband's cock, one part of me wanted to slap her away, but the larger part of me just wanted to pounce on her and delve into her delicious pussy again.

We took turns taking as much of him as we could in our mouths until he couldn't take it anymore and came all over both of us. When he finished, Ronni licked his cum off me, taking her time to give my skin little kisses and sucking on my nipples. I returned the favor when she was done. Daddy just watched us, and then said "Both of you, get on the bed now."

We obeyed immediately, giddy with anticipation. Daddy climbed up on the bed with us, and sat up against the headboard between us. With an evil smirk, he offered, "Why don't you girls show me what you were up to today?"

We giggled and exchanged a look. "Yes, sir!" I immediately jumped on Ronni and pinned her to the bed. Looking at Daddy for permission, I slowly started to kiss her. At his encouraging nod, I lost myself in her soft lips.

I kissed down her neck to her beautiful breasts and gently sucked on her nipples. I felt a pinch on mine and looked up to see that Daddy was already getting hard again and had started slowly stroking himself and was reaching over to pinch my nipple. "Don't mind me, Babygirl. Keep going."

I kissed my way downwards until I reached Ronni's dripping pussy. I kissed around her thighs, teasingly avoiding her pussy. When she was shivering with anticipation, I licked her clit, eliciting an exquisitely sexy moan. I slid a finger inside her and stroked her g spot, continuing to lick her clit, until her moaning turned into a squeal and she came, shuddering with pleasure.

When I finally looked up from her pussy, I got caught in Daddy's intense gaze. Before I could make a sound, he grabbed me by the hips and positioned me on my hands and knees in front of him, ready to receive his rock hard cock. "Does Babygirl want Daddy's cock?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, please! I need your cock inside me." I begged. Ronni wiggled her way under me and kissed me, muffling my moan when Daddy slammed his cock into my soaking wet pussy.

I was in heaven, a beautiful woman writhing beneath me, her beautiful mouth on mine, and an amazing man with a fantastic cock behind me, thrusting into me faster and faster. I never wanted it to end, but too soon Daddy reached a frenzy pace, pulled out, and came all over my back.

Then he got up and tossed me a towel, to get myself cleaned up. "Now," he gave us a brilliant smile, " what do you beautiful ladies think about getting dressed and going out to a nice dinner? I think we have some things to talk about."