Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 03

Story Info
Daughter becomes the perfect wife.
1.7k words
4.41
55.2k
65

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 03

I woke up the next day to Ellen sucking my cock. She was really going to town on it. The way she was sucking, you would think she owed me money. I started to moan, and she looked up at me.

Ellen said, "Good morning, Daddy. Did you sleep well? This is how I am going to wake you every morning from now on. I love your big thick cock, Daddy. Your beautiful cock is so hard. I think I will tit fuck you with my 38F tits. I know you love my huge tits, Daddy. I love you cock no matter where it is on my body, between my tits, in my mouth, in my pussy or up my ass. You haven't fucked my ass yet Daddy. You can have it anytime you want."

I answered, "Ellen, I'm going to save your ass until later. Right now, I want to come in your sweet pussy again. So, I think you should get on top of Daddy's hard cock facing me so I can grab your tits while we fuck."

Ellen replied, "Oh yes Daddy. I will do everything you want as long as you keep fucking me."

Ellen got on top of me and guided my cock into her warm wet pussy. I cannot believe how much I love having my cock in her pussy. It is incredible. I reach up for her tits and grab one in each hand. She's bouncing up and down on my cock with a big smile on her face. I start pinching her nipples.

Ellen started moaning, "Oh Daddy, I love how you're playing with my big tits. I hope you have another giant load of cum for my pussy. I love feeling you shoot your cum inside of me. Cum for me Daddy. Fill my pussy with your potent sperm."

Ellen started riding me faster and harder and I unloaded another load into my eighteen-year-old daughter. She kissed me and hugged me as she collapsed on top of me. We both dozed off for an hour.

When I awoke, Ellen was sitting naked at her laptop in the dining room looking at houses for sale. She was very excited.

She said, "Daddy, I found the perfect house for us to move to." It's very private with a pool and a large deck and plenty of rooms. It has 2 acres of land."

I asked, "Do you really think we should move there?"

She answered, "Oh yes Daddy, I do. It's perfect. We can be naked all day long. We can have sex inside or outside and no one will be able to see us. You could watch me sunbathing nude and put sunscreen on me. The best part is that it costs less than what we can get for this house when sold."

Well, it sounded good. The photos looked good. It was about a 90-minute drive, so we decided to call the agent and go see it. When we got there, Ellen introduced me as her husband. I actually liked that. To make a long story short, depending on the title search and house inspection, we gave a deposit, and we bought a house. It had lots of bedrooms, but Ellen said we would need them for the children.

We went home to celebrate. Ellen's idea of a celebration was to start sucking my cock. From that, she went straight to a tit-fuck. You have not lived until you fuck a pair of young 38F tits. I really wanted to cum all over her tits, but Ellen had other ideas. She pulled me down to the floor and straddled me. She placed my cock at her opening and started fucking me vigorously. She bounced up and down on my cock while she pulled my hands to her tits.

She screamed, "FUCK ME DADDY. FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HUGE COCK. FUCK ME. FUCK ME DADDY. FUCK ME. FILL MY PUSSY WITH CUM. YES DADDY. SHOVE YOUR COCK RIGHT THERE. FUCK ME. I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMMMINNNG DADDDEEEE FUUUCCK MEEEEEE."

Ellen started spraying her cum all around my cock. Her pussy tightened and I came into her womb. That would be our second time that day. In all we had sex every day, three times a day. Four times if I could manage it.

It did not take long to sell our old house and we got more than we asked for it. Less than two months after we put down our deposit, we moved into the new house. After the movers left, Ellen decided it was time to make a change. She stopped wearing clothing around the house.

Initially, I started fucking Ellen every chance I could. She always made my cock hard. Even if she were in a different room, the thought of her walking naked into the room would get me hard. I would see her, lift her up, and plant her onto my cock. She would get wet immediately and we would fuck until I came.

At the end of our first week in the new house, Ellen asked, "Daddy are my breasts getting bigger?" I was not sure. She said, "Next trip to the store we need to buy a pregnancy test." Naturally, the test came back positive. We made an appointment with an Ob/Gyn doctor who was female. We filled out the forms as married. I had already changed my health insurance to show that. Cheating was easy. No one ever asks to see your marriage license.

The doctor performed a sonogram and Ellen and I both were thrilled when she said we were having twins. The doctor asks if we want to know the sex of the babies. We discussed it and realized it could be two boys, two girls or one of each. The doctor said that she knew the sexes and we could think about it and call her if we wanted to know beforehand. That sounded good.

So, on the drive home, Ellen got naked in the car and told me, "We need to celebrate this, Daddy. I think the best way is for you to fuck me up the ass. So as soon as we get home, I'll get the lube and you get naked."

Well, as soon as we got home, I went inside and got naked. Ellen was already lubing her asshole and was waiting for me in the bedroom. She put a towel on the bed and put her ass on top of it. I walked over and she began lubing my already hard cock. She lifted up her legs wide and I aimed my cock at her ass and gently pushed forward. I slipped in easily, but she was very tight. I grabbed her big tits for leverage, and because I've become addicted to them.

As I grabbed her tits, I said, "I think your tits are bigger."

She replied, "The doctor told me that they grow one or two cup sizes on average during pregnancy. They might get bigger. OOOOOH Daddy your cock feels so big in my ass. When I loosen up a little more, you can fuck me like the big-titted mommy that I am. Oh yeah Daddy, that's it. Just a little more in and out. I'm almost ready for you to pound my asshole with your giant cock."

I said, "It's all the way in baby. I'm ready to start fucking your tight little asshole. I love how your bigger tits feel in my hands. I hope they get bigger and stay bigger. Maybe I'll just keep you pregnant all the time."

Ellen replied, "Daddy, you can knock me up anytime you want. I'll be your ready, willing and able baby maker. Now squeeze my big tits and power-fuck my ass with your giant daddy-dick. Fuck my asshole, Daddy. Give it to me."

I fucked Ellen's asshole for about 30 minutes. I played with her clit, and she had several orgasms before I dumped a big wad of cum in her ass. After dinner, I fucked her ass again. She loved it. Even better -- I loved it.

We talked about painting the room next to the master bedroom as the nursery. We decided to find out what sex the babies would be so we could decide on paint colors. We called the doctor the next day. We're having two little girls. We would paint the room pink and white.

Ellen remained voracious sexually. I fucked her once or twice a day during her pregnancy. Near to the delivery date, she had me fuck her asshole. When our twins were finally born, I held her hand in the delivery room. She was a little out of it after the delivery since I heard her say I had to fuck her ass when I we get back to her room. We named the girls Elise and Eleanor -- Ellen picked the names. The good news is that they were NOT identical.

After Ellen breastfed the girls, she would have me suck on her tits. She said that feeding the babies made her horny. She had me ease her ass onto my cock and I would fuck her until I came deep inside her ass. Ellen said she could not wait until I could fuck her pussy again. The doctor advised us to wait four to six weeks.

Four weeks later, Ellen woke me with a blowjob and when my cock was rock hard, we fucked. She rode my cock vigorously. Her tits were full of milk -- now Ellen was at least 38G. I grabbed them as she rode my cock. Some of the milk sprayed out of her as I grabbed them. When that happened, Ellen had her first orgasm. I started pounding up into her, I flipped her over onto her back, and I pounded her to her second orgasm. To finish I lifted her up to doggie style, grabbed her hips and pounded her even more until both she and I exploded in orgasm. Her third followed my first.

After a month of fucking Ellen's pussy daily, she was pregnant again. We found out we would have another girl to add to the family. This one will be named Eloise. I was stunned with Ellen's energy. She was pregnant. We still had sex every day. Ellen breast-fed the twins. She played with them. She was a wonderful mother. She made dinner for us. I went to bed one night and realized I had almost forgotten my first wife -- Ellen's mother. I almost didn't care. I was deliriously happy.

BH54
BH54
823 Followers