Daddy & Daughter Together Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughters Plan Revealed.
3.3k words
4.38
49.9k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

Well, I finished washing and fucking my daughter and I eased her to her feet. She lowered herself to the ground and started licking my asshole. Oh, my god that felt amazing. She finished and gave me a deep kiss on my lips.

She looked at me and said, "The first of many great fucks. Thank you, Daddy."

She grabbed the handheld shower and rinsed out her pussy. I watched as my cum went down the drain. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. Ellen got out and I started drying her as well. I spent a lot of time on her huge 38F tits. My cock was getting harder.

Ellen said, "My tits are dry now daddy. Please dry my pussy. That's it Daddy, dry my pussy well. I don't want to drip anywhere until after dinner when I really fuck your brains out."

When we were out of the shower and dressed casually, I arranged for Sarah to be cremated. We had no other relatives to notify. I left a message with the school board informing them of her demise and asking them to file a claim for me on her life insurance. I asked Ellen what we should do with her mother's ashes, and she thought that the garden might be a nice place but maybe we should move. We resolved to keep Sarah's remains in the urn until we decided on a final resting place.

We ate a light lunch. Thinking about what Ellen was talking about earlier, I asked her if we did move, where she would like to live. Ellen said that we should move somewhere new where we could have a fresh start. She liked the idea of moving somewhere that she could sunbathe naked, and we could fuck outdoors without other people perving on us. While I was not sure about moving, my cock loved the idea of seeing her sunbathe in the nude and the idea of fucking my daughter was currently the primary daily goal in my life.

Ellen decided to go out on the rear porch and sunbathe topless. She peeled off her t-shirt while she was still in the kitchen. My cock was rock hard seeing her incredible tits again. She walked out the door onto the porch and stretched out on a lounge chair facing diagonally away from the house. I kept watching her and stood up for a better view. She used both hands to pick up her right tit, brought the nipple up to her mouth, and sucked it in. She sucked it as if she was nursing on her own giant tit. I looked down and saw I had my cock out and I was jacking it.

Ellen kept her tit in her mouth, opened up her shorts, and slipped them down slightly. She was not wearing panties. She put several fingers in her pussy and she started jilling herself. She was moaning and gyrating on the lounge chair. I was going crazy watching her and jacking my cock faster and faster. I exploded, shooting cum all over the glass door I was looking through. As I cleaned up the glass, Ellen came back inside for something to drink. She said I should not waste cum like that. Next time I should come outside and cum down her throat or on her face or tits.

Ellen went back outside for more topless sunbathing. She thought to herself things were working out better than her devious plan could have imagined. She loved her father for years and wanted to take him away from her mother. When she met that moron Billy Jones from college who wanted to fuck her, she made up a bullshit story about her mother not allowing her to date. This idiot stared at her huge tits, and she would shake them to drive him crazy. She told Billy she would fuck him constantly if her mother were not around. She said her father did not care but her mother was a tyrant. Ellen even took him into a stairwell at school, which no one used. In there, she let him feel her big tits over her clothes, and seeing a small bulge in his pants, she jerked off his tiny dick.

When Billy cleaned himself up and pulled up his pants, Ellen whispered in his ear, "You could have your cock in my cunt constantly if my mother was dead." When Billy asked her how he would do it, she knew she had him.

Ellen told Billy it would be easy. All he needed to do was drive his car into hers from the side at sixty miles per hour. She told him to have a couple of beers and spill some on his clothes. That way, the worst that he could be arrested for was drunk driving. She would tell him what street to do it on. When Sarah left the stop sign, he would have plenty of time to speed up and hit her car door. Ellen told him if the police show up Billy could say she ran the stop sign.

When Sarah announced her Friday meeting, Ellen had the date and the exact location. Ellen told Billy when and where to wait. She could see he was starting to waver, so she took him back to the stairwell, removed her top and bra and pulled down Billy's jeans and underwear. He was instantly hard and although his little dick repulsed her, she sucked his entire dick into her mouth and sucked him off. He came in under a minute. She stood up, showed him the cum in her mouth, and then swallowed it in front of him. To seal the deal, she took his hands and placed them on her huge tits.

Ellen said to him, "Imagine feeling my big tits while you fuck me." That did it. She had him locked in. When Billy drove his car into Sara's car, he was not wearing his seat belt. Sara's head had been crushed, but Billy's head went through the windshield. It was a perfect plan from start to finish.

It was getting late, and Ellen decided to go dress for dinner. She passed her father in the kitchen who had apparently been watching her and staring at her huge tits the entire time she was outside.

Ellen said, "Daddy I'm going to put my makeup on, and get dressed for dinner. I am going to look very hot for you Daddy. You should wear a dark suit, open shirt, no tie."

Ellen had me under her spell. I went to my bedroom to get the clothes she told me to wear. All I could think about was her red hair, huge tits, and fucking her. Nothing else mattered to me. I dressed and waited in the living room.

When Ellen came out, I was stunned. She radiated sexuality. I was always a fan of redheads, but I'd never seen one as gorgeous as my daughter. Her makeup was perfect. It was minimal but her eyes were perfectly lined. Her eyeshadow was a simple shade of light gray. Her lipstick was dark red, and her skin was flawless.

That face would have been enough, but her Little Black Dress was to die for. It was barely enough to contain her huge tits. You would have expected the spaghetti straps holding up the top of her dress to break from the pressure. There was no bra to support them, but they seemed to stand up on their own. The rest of her dress hugged her body like a second skin. She wore nylon stockings and sexy high-heeled shoes.

Ellen did a pirouette in front of me and asked, "How do I look Daddy? Am I hot enough to go out with you?"

I was speechless. All I could do was nod my head up and down. Finally, I was able to say, "You are the most gorgeous and sexy woman that I or anyone else has ever seen."

We got into the car, and I drove to the restaurant. On the way, Ellen started a very interesting conversation with me.

Ellen asked, "Daddy, why did you and Mom only have one child? Was that your idea?"

I replied, "Well, I would have loved to have had more children, but we agreed on just one. Lucky for me, that one turned out to be you."

Ellen said, "Thank you Daddy. I think I would like to have lots of children. I would especially enjoy the process of making them as long as it was with you Daddy. I think it's a sin that you were denied the chance to be such a great dad to more children."

I replied, "Thank you sweetheart, but don't you think you should have children with someone closer to your own age?"

Ellen replied, "Oh no Daddy. I have met hundreds of men my age but none of them compare to you. Even men older than me cannot compare to you either. You are the perfect man, Daddy. Besides which, I will never love anyone as much as I love you, Daddy."

I said, "I love you too sweetheart."

When we arrived at the restaurant, the valet-parking attendant froze in his tracks when he opened the door for Ellen.

We walked into the restaurant, and I said to her, "See even the kid parking the cars thinks you are beautiful.

Ellen replied, "Either that or he was surprised that I wasn't wearing panties."

We walked up to the hostess, and she said, "Welcome to Luigi's Pescatore."

I replied, "Reservation for two for Robinson."

We followed her to a table in the center of the restaurant.

Ellen asked, "Is there a booth available? We like our privacy." She led us to a cozy booth, and we sat down. Ellen decided she wanted to sit next to me, so we both moved towards each other. The waiter came for our drink orders and told us the specials. When he left, Ellen put her hand on the inside of my leg and kissed me pushing her tongue deep into my willing mouth.

Ellen said, "I just want to tear off my dress and lie on top of table so you can fuck me. You make me so hot and horny Daddy."

That image burned in my mind and my cock was rock hard. I said, "We should probably wait until we get home."

The waiter brought our drinks and took our orders. We ordered oysters and baked clams for appetizers. Branzino and scallops for the main course. We were going to share everything. The waiter could not stop staring at Ellen's tits. It was one hell of a dress. When he left, Ellen grabbed my cock.

She asked, "Is your big cock hard for me Daddy?"

I replied, "Every man's cock in this restaurant is hard for you gorgeous."

Ellen replied, "Too bad for them Daddy. Your cock is the only one that is going to be inside of me. If you take your cock out Daddy, I'll stroke it until our appetizers arrive."

I said, "People will see you doing it."

Ellen answered, "The only person who can get close enough to see is the waiter and he only looks at my tits. Besides, the table and your napkin will hide it."

It was crazy but at the same time, it was exciting. I unzipped my pants and eased my cock out through my underwear. Ellen took hold of it immediately.

Ellen said, "Daddy I love your hard thick cock. I'm just going to stroke it slow and easy." When the waiter brought our appetizers, Ellen continued to stroke my cock. Although he could not see my cock, it was obvious what she was doing. When he left the food, we decided to eat and leave my cock for later. The oysters and clams were delicious.

Ellen said, "Since you like oysters Daddy, you can eat my oyster when we get home later." The waiter brought our main courses before Ellen could get back to stroking my cock. We agreed to continue later. The food was delicious, but the company was so much better. Ellen was beautiful and she made me feel as if I was the only man in the world. I had never felt like that before.

We finished dinner and since the restaurant also had a dance area and a band, I asked Ellen if she wanted to dance. She reminded me to zip up before I left the table. We got up to dance and I took her right hand with my left and placed my right hand on her hip. Ellen reached her left hand down to her hip and moved my hand to her ass.

Ellen then said, "Kiss me, Daddy." She was rubbing her pussy against my hard cock while we danced." There were several other couples dancing, but a single man around my age came out of nowhere, tapped me on the shoulder, and asked if he cut in. Before either of us could say anything, his wife appeared, and hit him in the hand with her pocketbook. She dragged him off the dance floor, slapping and cursing him as they went. We danced a while longer and returned to the table.

The weather asked if we wanted coffee, tea or the dessert menu. I order coffee but Ellen interrupted me.

Ellen said, "No coffee for you dear. You need your sleep tonight. At least, after we're done having each other for dessert darling."

I said to the waiter, "Just the check please."

We paid and left. The valet saw Ellen and said, "I'll get your car sir." He remembered Ellen had no panties on and remembered our car. When he pulled up, he got out and ignored me completely. He rushed to the other side, opened the door for Ellen and held his hand out to assist her. She sat down with her feet outside the car, spread her knees wide and blew him a kiss. Then she put her feet in the car and closed the door. That was the best tip he ever got.

On the drive home, I asked, "Did you enjoy dinner tonight sweetheart?"

Ellen answered, "Yes Daddy but I'm looking forward to dessert."

I asked, "What are we having?"

Ellen said, "I'm having cock and cum. You're having pussy and maybe some cum too."

I said, "Sounds delicious."

Ellen said, "It's too bad we couldn't fuck in the restaurant. There should be more places to fuck in public. I heard there is a nude beach not too far away from us. Maybe we could go there."

I said, "You realize that I cannot say no to anything you suggest. We could go, have sex and then you could get gang raped by a bunch of guys."

Ellen said, "Then we're not going. Nobody but you gets my mouth, pussy and ass. Nobody."

I pulled the car into our garage, and we went in the house. When we got inside, Ellen put her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply and passionately and rubbed her leg against my crotch and rapidly hardening cock.

Ellen said, "Let's both have a brandy and go to bed." I poured us two brandies, and we sat on the couch. Well, I sat on the couch and Ellen sat on me, face to face. She rubbed her pussy against my hard cock. I could feel her pussy lips as she moved side to side on my lap. We finished our drinks and went to the master bedroom.

Once inside I took my suit off and I realized that Ellen was watching me undress. So, I continued and once naked I sat on the bed with my cock pointing straight up.

Ellen said, "You can lie down Daddy. I will be right with you. She unhooked the top back of her dress and pulled down the zipper. She pushed the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and her 38F tits were exposed. She pulled the dress down and stood there in stocking, garters and high heels.

She asked, "Am I still sexy Daddy?" I nodded yes.

She asked, "Do you still want to fuck me, Daddy?" I nodded yes again.

She added, "Well first I'm going to suck your big thick beautiful cock. I want my dessert."

With that, she got up on the bed between my legs and started working on my cock. She sucked me into her mouth and went deep. She almost took all of me. She kept at it and it felt amazing. She started licking my balls and then she licked my asshole. She was driving me wild. She would either look at my cock or look at my face while she sucked me. I felt like I was going to cum soon. She felt that and stopped. She got off the bed and sat with her knees on the floor. She told me to sit up, grab her head in my hands and skull fuck her.

See added, "Don't stop skull fucking me until you dump a load down my throat." It felt amazing. I was hitting her throat and she tried not to gag. I could feel my balls start to tighten. Finally, I screamed, "HERE'S YOUR BIG LOAD. UNNNNGGGG." It felt like I would never stop cumming. I let go of her head and fell back onto the bed. Ellen got up, coughed, and swallowed. Some of the cum came out of her mouth and fell onto her tits. She looked at me and lifted each of her tits to her mouth and licked off all the cum. My cock started to harden again.

She stroked it to full hardness and moved me to the center of the bed. Ellen climbed on top of me, placed my cock at her pussy and slid down onto it. I was balls deep in my daughter's tight wet pussy. She started riding me up and down, up and down.

She told me, "Grab my huge tits, Daddy. I'm your whore now Daddy. You can fuck me anywhere, anytime, anyway you want. My sweet pussy belongs to you now Daddy. I'm just a big-titted slut who needs to get fucked by your giant Daddy-dick. Keep squeezing my tits. Yes Daddy. Keep fucking me. I need you to get on top of me now Daddy. I need to tire you out."

She got off me and lied down on the bed. I got on top of her and stuck my cock back into her sweet juicy pussy. She wrapped her legs around me and I started fucking her.

She said, "Oh yes Daddy. Your cock is so thick and long. It's so deep inside my pussy. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your slut."

I kept fucking her non-stop. I never wanted to stop. She was, without a doubt, the best fuck I ever had. I put her legs on my shoulders and kept pounding her.

Ellen started yelling, "YES DADDY. KEEP FUCKING ME. I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK. FUCK YOUR TEENAGE SLUT. GRAB MY BIG FUCKING TITS AND POUND MY PUSSY INTO THE MATTRESS. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. I'M GOING TO CUM, DADDY. FILL MY CUNT WITH A GIANT LOAD OF YOUR HOT CUM. GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT TOOO MEEEEEEEEEE."

Ellen exploded. She sprayed a stream of cum out of her pussy around my cock. She pushed me over the edge and my cock filled her with a huge load of cum. I kept pounding her as the cum flew out of cock. After a few minutes, Ellen rolled me off her and she licked my cock clean. I started to doze off. Ellen turned out the lights, got in bed next to me and kissed me goodnight.

BH54
BH54
823 Followers