Daddy and Kitten

Story Info
Kitten teases Daddy into a frenzy.
1k words
4.46
29.5k
34
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyllAwry
SyllAwry
12 Followers

"I'm going to bend you over my desk and fuck you" my professor whispered in my ear as he ground his hard cock against me.

I had worn the short, red, plaid skirt that I knew drove him crazy, along with a white button up blouse that he could see my ample breasts through as I had not worn a bra underneath. I had sat directly in his line of sight, spreading my legs wide under my desk, stroking my thighs, pinching my nipples when he glanced at me. He had stood behind his podium the whole time to hide his erection. I knew there would be consequences for my actions when he asked me to stay after class. I was already wet in anticipation of them. But I had thought they'd come after classes.

"No", I whispered. "We can't here. Someone could walk in."

"I locked the door already." He grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "You don't get to tell me no, Kitten."

Before I could protest further, he grabbed my hair, yanking my head back and kissed me hard, forcing his tongue into my mouth. His other hand palmed my breast roughly before pinching my nipple hard, twisting it. I moaned loudly into his mouth, my panties getting more and more soaked by the minute. God I loved how he just took what he wanted.

I stroked his cock through his pants while I sucked on his tongue. He released me only long enough to undo his pants and pull out his long, thick cock. He grabbed my hair again, forcing me to my knees in front of him, his desk at my back.

"Open wide for me, baby." His voice was rough with the barely restrained lust coursing through him. Oh I was going to pay later for teasing him. I couldn't wait.

But I obeyed. I met his eyes as I opened my mouth for him, waiting.

"Good girl", he groaned, and slowly slid his cock into my mouth. I stroked his thighs and buttocks as I sucked on him. His gentleness broke a few seconds later as his grip in my hair tightened. He started thrusting deeper, harder into my mouth, into my throat, threatening to make me gag. He paused after a few seconds to let me take a breath before he started fucking my face again. I was braced against his desk with nowhere to go. I kept my jaw and throat relaxed, allowing him to pump into my throat, waiting for him to come so I could swallow him down. With tears dripping down my face, ruining my mascara, and my own wetness slick on my thighs, I palmed my own breasts to encourage him, pinching and twisting my nipples.

"Fuck baby", he growled. He hauled me up by my hair, spun me around and pushed me over his desk so fast I could barely track what had happened. He shoved my panties down my thighs, and buried his cock in my soaking wet pussy from behind me in a single, violent thrust. I moaned so loudly it echoed off the walls.

"Shush now, kitten. We don't need people asking questions. Fuck you're so wet for me already. I knew you wanted me to fuck you, you whore. You loved sucking my cock. Now you love it inside your pussy, don't you."

He was steadily hammering into me, shattering all my thoughts. All I could think about was how full my pussy was with his huge cock inside me. How close to orgasm I already was.

"Yes..." I whimpered.

"Yes what?" He paused, waiting for my compliance.

"Yes, Daddy, I love sucking your cock. But I love it inside me more. Please fuck me Daddy. Fuck me harder, Daddy. Please."

I let the words roll off my tongue, pushed back against him, begging for more, more, more.

"That's a good girl. Daddy's going to use your body to jack off his cock now. Fuck you're so tight. So wet for me you dirty little slut." He grabbed my hips, pulling me hard against him as he thrust hard and deep into me. I had my hand over my mouth muffling the moans he pulled from me with every thrust. I could feel my pussy tightening around him as I got closer and closer to coming.

"Fuck Daddy needs to come. Where can I put it, baby?" His grip tightened on my hips.

"Please come inside me, Daddy. Fill me up. I want you dripping down my thighs. Fuck me Daddy, give me your come!" I panted as his thrusts became more frantic.

He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back as he ripped my shirt open, roughly grabbing my breast with one hand.

"That's my good slut. Daddy is going to fill you with his come. Such a good girl taking Daddy's cock, and letting him spill his seed inside you. Daddy's coming inside you."

"Fuck me, please please please, yes come inside me Daddy. Fill my pussy. Please give it to me."

As the warmth of his come filled me, my pussy tightened and convulsed around his cock as I came along with him, pulling his seed deeper into my womb.

"Thank you, Daddy" I whimpered as I shuddered around him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome baby. We're not done though. You'll be at my house tonight." He stroked his hands all up and down my back, smoothing over my hair.

"Yes Daddy." I sighed, immediately wanting more again at the thought.

He pulled his cock from me, his come leaking down my thighs just like I had begged him for.

"Fuck", he growled at the sight. He cupped my bare pussy with his hand, massaging his come into my pussy, stroking it onto my clit. He loved having his seed all over me. After a minute of this, he pulled my panties up over it all. "I want this to stay inside you as long as possible."

I stood up, straightening my clothes, but my shirt was ruined. He had ripped the buttons off in his enthusiasm. He saw my breasts still bared, bent his head to one, sucking my nipple into his mouth, suckling it before fiercely biting it. I gasped, grabbing his shoulders.

He chuckled, pulled away and handed me his sweater to wear over my ruined shirt. It was plain enough that no one would notice it wasn't hers.

"My house. Tonight. Same clothes."

"Yes Daddy." I was already getting wet again at the thought as my nipple throbbed.

SyllAwry
SyllAwry
12 Followers