Daddy and Little Meet First Time

Story Info
Daddy takes my anal virginity and other brutality.
4.4k words
4.28
58.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daddy and Owner set me a task to depict a first experience and how I envisage it. I wrote this for him, upon reading it, Daddy extended my task to posting the story publically as he enjoyed it and wanted to see others reactions to my task. I have never posted anything publically and I appreciate Daddy for pushing me to share this with the world.

To add a little context, I may only refer to the cunt that Daddy owns as his cunt. So as you read you won't see me refer to it as mine as it does not belong to me. I am. Also in long term orgasm denial. My Daddy and I have a relationship based on absolute consent (CNC) and it is utterly wonderful.

We enter the front door, my hand in yours. Your thumb brushes over my knuckles reassuringly. As you wouldn't let me carry my own bags, you tell me to wait on the couch whilst you bring everything in. I sink nervously down to the sofa, twisting the bottom of the dress you chose in my hands.

When you've brought in the bags you walk to where I am sitting and tell me to kneel. I gracefully manoeuvre to the floor, shaking slightly. Bending slightly, you tilt my face up to plant a soft kiss on my lips. Instantly calming my nerves, I feel you place a soft leather collar around my neck, a tag rattling softly as you do. I feel grounded and connected, leaning against your leg, finally in my safe space at your feet. Everything suddenly feels right in the world.

You brush your thumb across my cheek and whisper, "Bunny, Daddy is going to shower but whilst I do, I want you to put on these headphones and watch the links Daddy sent you earlier today. OK?"

"Yes Daddy," I murmur quietly, afraid to break the calm silence you've created in my mind. After you pass me my phone and headphones you give me another tender kiss and stroke my hair, then disappear to shower. I stay kneeling in my new collar and open up the files you sent.

I'm assaulted by flashing images, spirals, strange noises and a voice repeating phrases over and over. I instantly get drawn in, feeling my brain melt away as I watch the flashes of brutality in between the spirals. I don't know how long you leave me there, drooling and empty-headed.

I become vaguely aware of your presence behind me but the brainwashing clips you've made me watch still hold my attention. Staring blankly at them, mouth hanging open and drool cascading down the dress front. You purposefully picked a demure modest outfit, making me look innocent and pure. The checked pinafore almost like a school uniform.

You walk over and I jump as your hand finds its way into my hair. Pulling me away from the screen firmly and pulling the headphones off. You can tell from my blank eyes, my brain has dripped out of your owned cunt.

I nuzzle your crotch needily. Mewling loudly and begging wordlessly. You slap my face harshly "No-no, my needy little bunny. First Daddy needs to inspect you, all fours," your words firm and strong.

I whine but move quickly into the position you've taught me. I've been practising each position, trying to perfect it for you. I keep my head up, my back slightly arched. You move to my face. Crouching and cradling it in your hands, I lean against it, taking strength in your touch. You begin probing your fingers into my open mouth, I start to suck which earns me another slap.

"Inspection means you do not move, you do not make a sound. Understood babycunt?" your words clipped, leaving no room for interpretation.

I nod my head slightly and leave my mouth slack around your fingers as you push into my throat. I gag quietly and drool over them. You test my throat for another minute or so before trailing your wet hand down to my udders, tugging and squeezing them through the fabric of my pinafore. I try desperately not to arch into your touch. You stand and move away for a moment. Surveying me.

"Head a little higher little one, feet a little wider," you dictate 'Perfect,see you learn so quick for a dumb little animal," praising me when I follow your instructions.

You move to my ass, flipping my dress up, rubbing, squeezing and lightly slapping. You squeeze and slap my thighs and soles of my feet. I can't help but scrunch them up which earns me a growled, "Behave."

Moving the crotch of my panties you see your glistening pussy, begging to be touched, months of orgasm denial leaving me sensitive and swollen. At this thought, I remind myself, I cannot be denied orgasms as they do not belong to me.

Without warning you push a finger into it, your cunt clenching hard around it. You test another finger and feel your cunt stretch around them. Your other hand moves to your denied achey button. I mewl loudly, this time you choose to allow it. You pull your now lubed fingers from your kitty and start to move them to your ass. I tense and you whisper to relax, that Daddy won't hurt me. I relax a little and feel you pressing on my little virgin hole. Eventually working a finger in, you chuckle as I moan.

"So needy for a little anal virgin," you mock as you gently fuck my ass until I fully relax, then push a second finger in. I mewl loudly and try to move away. You slap across my ass cheek leaves a sting, reminding me never to move away from Daddy. You play with my little virgin hole, rubbing my button all the while. When you sense I'm getting close you stop both, stand up and walk away.

I desperately want to follow but know there would be severe consequences if I crawled after you. I begin to shake, overcome with the need to be close to you, to feel your touch. After what seems like an eternity you return. Telling me to kneel up so you can give me instructions. I obey and look up at you, with sweet adoring eyes.

"Now look at the mess you've made of you pretty dress. Let Daddy help you out of it, messy little beast." scolding me with a softness to your voice. I lift my arms so you can tug the dress up over my head. I feel self-conscious in the pink lacey underwear you made me buy. Little bows making me feel small and innocent.

I try to hide and you slap me hard across the face. My ears ringing, you smile as I say thank you Daddy and rain down several more hard slaps. My bottom lip starts to quiver, preempting tears. You stop and shoo me up the stairs.

When you steer me towards the bedroom you make me look in the mirror and it's only then I realise the collar you've chosen for our time is pink leather. I scowl-hating that I love when you force me into pink girly frilly things-until you show me the tag 'if lost, return to my Owner.' on one side and 'Daddys bunny.' on the other. I smile and blush at our reflections. I look into your eyes as you pull me back into you, forcing me to watch my own molestation as you grope my udders. Your hand occasionally reaching up and choking me until my vision goes fuzzy. My brain becoming even emptier.

You start to tell me I will change into the baby doll Daddy brought-even more pink, frills and bows-, I will get onto the bed facing the mirror and push my ass in the air and my head on the mattress. As I change into the baby pink outfit I realise the cups are missing, just frilly straps that go around my udders, leaving my hard nipples free.

You tell me, I will wear this outfit for milking time too. Prize breeding heifers have to look pretty. My cheeks flush red as I smile up at you. I move into position, my nipples rubbing against the blanket. You move behind me and I begin to shake. I feel your hand rub my booty, as you murmur to your breeder how pretty and sweet and obedient she is. Cunny dripping and achey, but I know it will get no attention.

As I'm pouting about this thought, longing to feel you enter your needy cunt. Out of nowhere, I scream, your hand coming down hard on my ass. Again and again, spanking me until I can barely keep my ass held high. I beg you to stop, and you tell me the second you stop my spanking you will rape my ass. I'm scared, not ready, anxious so I keep pushing to take your spanking. Getting harder and harder. I can barely handle it but try so hard to delay my destruction. It feels like if I ask you to stop, I will be to blame for the rape of my virgin hole.

I burst into tears, from pain and from fear and confusion. You laugh and mock me. Teasing me whilst rubbing and groping my tender booty.

I sniff and gulp "Daddy, I can't take anymore spanking!" I bite between sobs. Your eyes light up as I begin whimpering in fear. Burying my face in the blankets.

You tut pulling my face gently up "Oh baby girl, thank you, your lovely little booty was hurting Daddy's hand, so now I'm going to have to make you pay for that. But you are not to hide your face, you want to make Daddy happy don't you? And seeing your pain makes me happy, do you understand?"

I nod as you wipe my tears, knowing they are the first of many. You gently kiss my forehead and stand over me. You pull your cock out and rub it across my trembling lips. Coating them in pre-cum. Your hard cock pushing into my wet needy mouth straight to the back of my throat, brutal, all care and softness gone. Fucking my throat quick and hard. Long deep strokes making me gag over and over.

Before long I'm retching and little vomiting episodes don't interupt the use of your fleshlight. Tears stream down my face but I don't want you to stop, I never want you to take your glorious cock from my needy little mouth. But all too soon you pull out of my mouth, and I whimper in desperation.

You stroke my messy face and smilling say, "My good little toy, this is going to hurt baby. I hope you're ready. Now ask Daddy nicely."

I whimper a quiet please, Daddy. Looking blankly at the carpet. You take my chin in your hand, forcing me to look at you stating "Properly. Now," your voice is steady but I can tell that you are not impressed. We have worked on my shyness when begging during training but my nerves have gotten the best of me.

I whimper again and start to beg, "Please Daddy, violate me by raping my virgin hole, please claim it and own me, Daddy. Please Daddy?" my eyes tearing up as I ask for my own violation.

You stroke my face sweetly saying how could I say no?

You move behind me, reminding me of your instructions to not hide my face from you and double checking I remember my safeword. I nod and raise my face so you have a clear view in the mirror.

My whole body trembles, wondering if my drool will have been enough to lube your cock. You rub your cunt just enough to coat your fingers and rub them on my virgin hole. I whimper loudly as you position your cock at my entrance. You begin to push in, reminding me, if I tense it will hurt more.

I can't relax though, my face contorting in pain as you split me in two, slowly pushing each inch in. I can't make noise, my mouth opens like a gasp got stuck in my throat. I stare into your eyes in the reflection as my hands turn into fists, curling in the blankets to hold on. You keep pushing in slowly, and I still can't make a noise. I shake my head and my toes curl, scrunching my eyes shut.

When you're finally all the way in, my tears streaming and I'm gasping for breath. You pause, letting me feel how full and stretched you make me. When you feel like I'm used to you resting inside me, you pull back and slam back into me, which finally releases the scream that was stuck. I scream and begin to sob. Trying to keep my head up and looking at you. My vision fuzzy through the tears. Trying to breathe through the wracking sobs.

Your next thrust drives my hips into the bed. I try to scramble back into position, but your hips pin mine as you grind into me, forcing whimpers and groans to escape my lips. You lay your body atop mine, your mouth aligning with my ear as you growl how tight my ass is. I'm sobbing and reaching for you behind me. You snake your fingers between mine, both comforting and locking them in place on the bed.

Your thrusts quicken as your growling intensifies in my ear, I know what's coming. I'm about to receive my first load of your precious cum in my ass. I squirm and buck back the slightest bit but grow still again as it causes pain to radiate through me in the most delicious way.

Your teeth find the back of my shoulder and graze it gently before clamping hard as you cum loudly. I whimper as I feel you fill me. I whine as you hold yourself inside me, feeling so stretched, your hips still pinning me down, you let go of one hand to stroke my damp hair gently, whispering to me. I mumble and whimper incoherently back to you. You simply shush me and continue to stroke my hair, waiting for the tears to slow.

You tell me to lay exactly where I am as you begin to pull out. I feel you spread my cheeks.

"Oh bunny, look at that gapey little hole, you would never know how tight it was. Let's keep it nice and gapey shall we and lock all of Daddy's cum inside that sweet little hole?" you question, though I know it is rhetorical. I hear you spit and feel it land in and around my hole. Blushing furiously as you look and comment on my gaping rape hole. The cool metal of a plug pushes into my abused hole. Holding me wide open so Daddy can enjoy his post fuck gape whenever he wishes.

You rub my booty gently. Making me cringe as your spanking left it tender. "Come on baby, sit up and have a drink for Daddy." you coax. I sit up gingerly, wincing and still sniffing slightly. Makeup smeared down my face, vomit and drool covering my chest, hair messed up and trembling.

I reach out for you, expecting you to reject me for being too messy. But you pull me into your lap, stroking my hair and helping me take a few sips.

Slowly the shaking subsides and I lean into your chest. Silently listening as you speak to me, telling me how well I did, and how grateful you were to be the first and only person to rape my virgin hole, how even before I knew Daddy, I was saving it for him. I smile and blush and hide in your chest.

I fuss a little and start nibbling my fingers. You lift my face and look at me, smiling and softly say, "Oh my fussy little girl, come on. Let's get you cleaned up, messy little thing."

You take me by the hand and lead me to the bathroom. You lift the potty lid and sit me down. when I start fussing that I don't need potty you shush me again and gently tell me to try for Daddy. I pout a little and sit quietly.

You turn to the beautiful huge bath-part of the reason we picked this particular air bnb- you turn the hot tap on and I smile, you remembered I like it steaming hot. The taps make me squirms and I start to pee. You turn to me with a huge smile on your face "Good girl bunny! That's it. Let it all out for Daddy."

I blush and my knees bow together, feet pointed, physically showing my embarrassment, dropping my gaze to the floor. You kneel down next to me, stroking my leg "Bunny, never be embarrassed because you do what Daddy wants you to," you assure gently, giving my leg a squeeze. "Daddy wants to see you go potty. You're too small to go on your own and you need Daddy's help. So you shouldn't be embarrassed! All Daddies help their little slaves go potty. Now let's get you wiped up. Spread for Daddy and lean back."

I smile at how you lovingly reassure me when I need it, without ever having to say anything. I slowly spread my knees and lean back, trying to let go of the humiliation. Big girls have shame, little girls need Daddy's help. You gently wipe your cunny, wet with more than just pee. You take your time and when I'm clean you rub your achey button until I'm mewling loudly.

As my legs start to tense you pull away, chuckling softly "Oh! Your bath is ready, Bunny. Jump up!" you exclaim. Flushing the potty, you turn me to face you. Gently pulling the dirty baby doll off my body.

You reach for the collar and I pull away whining in protest. "Bunny..." you say sternly, your words trailing off in a warning. "You can't get it wet and you need your hair washed. Common, stop being silly." your tone shifts to coax me out of my new collar, "You feel that ache in my button, that's my Ownership." you grope my ass and I wince "the tenderness of your ass-my Ownership. And the way your soul reacts to Daddy-all those things make you feel my ownership. Whether you wear the collar or not, I own you baby, and you can never take that feeling off."

I smile and bow my head, reasting against your chest so you can unbuckle the pink leather. You help me into the clear hot water. And I sit up whilst Daddy swirls the water around me. I giggle as it splashes up my torso. You turn away for a moment, then face me with your hands behind your back. "Left or right bunny?" mischief in your voice.

I look at you, puzzled and say left. You produce a pink bath bomb with sparkles in it. I squeal and bounce excitedly making the water splash. You laugh then hand it to me, telling me to put it in the water. As I do the pink swirls out into the water. The smell of rose wafting around us. I splash it a little and you laugh, the water glittering.

Kissing the top of my head. "Daddy's silly little mermaid," you chuckle I smile gleefully and continue to splash whilst Daddy starts wetting a cloth.

"Look at me baby," soflty cradling my face. you start to gently wipe the mascara stains from my cheeks. Holding my chin whilst you tenderly wash the makeup away- I stare up at you with huge innocent eyes. Moving down to the vomit and drool on my chest, paying extra attention to my udders, you clean everything away. I giggle and nuzzle your arm, wetting your shirt slightly. I look up panicked and you soothe me back to calm telling me its fine.

You start to wet down my hair and carefully lather the shampoo through it. Talking to me the whole time about what we will do that evening. Asking me questions and laughing when I look up blankly at you. "Shall Daddy decide sweetheart? You will go along with anything I say, won't you?" you smirk down at me "Maybe I'll dress you up and drop you on a street corner until you've earnt enough. You didn't even bat an eyelid bunny, where has your little brain gone? Is it dripping out of Daddy's cunny? Yes, I thought that was the case, you can't help but get all wet when Daddy rapes you."

I blush bright red and nod shyly. You begin to brush the conditioner through my hair and I start to talk, signalling feeling like I'm a bit closer to earth. I ask questions about what else Daddy brought with him, looking at the pink colour and pink baby doll you took off me. You chuckle and tell me it's a surprise. I pout but stop asking questions.

"Lay back baby, let me rinse this conditioner out. Close your eyes so it doesn't get in them." pushing gently on my shoulders whilst you speak. I lean back smiling with my eyes shut and feel a stream of hot water hit my hair. I open my eyes to see you standing above me, cock in hand with piss streaming into my face. I gasp and nearly choke as your piss hits the face of my throat.

I'm in shock and don't react quick enough when you finish pissing on me, you reach down and push my chest down until my entire face is submerged. I begin to panic, too late. My body thrashing in the water. You let me up for a few breaths and say in a sickly sweet voice.

"Don't fight it Bunny, we need to clean you up after all that pee!" your words rushed. You push me back under before I can answer and I try not to panic, with little effect as I instinctively push against you. You hold me for a few more seconds before pulling me all the way up to sitting. I pant hard, looking up at you in fear, not understanding how you went from sweetly brushing and washing my hair to holding me under the water.

"Don't look at me like that darling," mock hurt in your voice. "Why are you so out of breath?" you sound concerned. You play the part so well I even question whether you did just hold me under the water. "I bet its from too much splashing in the bath. Common naughty little water baby. Let's get dry." You chuckle soflty.

12