Daddy and Little Meet First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look up, eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but too flummoxed to do anything but obey. I stand up and let Daddy help me out of the bath. I stand naked and dripping whilst Daddy pulls a fluffy towel off the radiator.

You wrap me in your arms and the towel, warmth radiating through me. Just standing and holding me until I mew and you laugh. You begin drying me gently, tenderly rubbing and moving me with such ease. You help me into an oversize jumper, it slips off my shoulder and finishes just below my buttocks. Any movement would give you a peekaboo of booty.

You tap my butt "Come on little one," you take my hand and carefully lead me downstairs.

You place me on the sofa and hand me my Teddy and put my binky in my mouth. I curl my legs under me and look up at you. You turn towards the kitchen and I instantly start to fuss. "Silly baby girl, Daddy will be gone for less than a minute," you say, sighing loudly.

I take my binky out and say no. You place my binky firmly back in my mouth, placing one finger on the coloured plastic, "You do not put anything in my property or remove it without Daddy's express permission. Now would you like to come with Daddy whilst he makes you a sippy of juice? Or are you going to stay here and choose a story?"

I reach my hand for Daddy. "Come on then needy little girl, who can't be without Daddy for more than 3 seconds," you tease. You take me to the kitchen and make me choose a flavour of juice and make it up in my sippy.

Leading me by the hand back to the sofa, you sit first and I sit next to you. Legs curled in your lap and snuggled under your arm. Your other arm helping me with my sippy.

When you deem I've drunk enough you place my binky back and reach for a bag on the side table. I peek into it and squeal in excitement. You've brought my new collar down and in the bag are matching wrist and ankle cuffs. Except it isn't just pink leather, they are trimmed with white frilly lace and a tiny bell. You fasten them to each limb and lock them in place with padlocks, putting the keys on a chain around your neck.

I smile and wiggle my legs hearing my little slave bells jingle. I fling my arms around you and smother you in kisses-well bumping my binky against your skin- and try to say thank you whilst biting on my binky. I'm practically straddling your lap now.

You tell me there's something else in the bag and reach inside. You produce two mittens, the same shade of pink as my cuffs and collar. You slip them gently over my hands, and I realise how padded they are, and the straps that also have space for a padlock. I try to grab at the hem of my jumper with no luck. I look up at you and giggle.

"There we are, perfect. Just how Daddy wants you, totally dependant." you say, your voice full of joy, nuzzling my nose with yours. You pull me down into your chest. And with me straddling your lap and curled against your chest, your hand"s stroke up and down my back slowly, soothing and comforting. You pick a book and begin to read out loud, with me looking up at you in total awe, excited for this time we will spend together.

12