Daddy & Little One's Little Trip

Story Info
Another time an another experience.
6.7k words
4.5
6.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to another of my reflections on my time with my little one. I think if you have read the first reflections you will see a change and will try and explain that a little at the start........hope you enjoy the reflection as we enjoyed the actual meeting. As before this is a real and true account of our time together with nothing added or removed for effect.

It had been a long time in coming, but Daddy was meeting up with his little one for a whole day and night of fun. They had come a long way in the past year....From starting off as a D/s relationship they had quickly grew and changed to where they were at now. DDlg relationships were something he had dabbled in before but only briefly. Bob found himself thinking about it on the train as he travelled to their meeting destination. It had happened so naturally He and Princess had been quite engrossed and happy in the D/s relationship they had. Then one day when messaging she hadn't called him Sir.....she called him Daddy. It had been done in a joking way and they both laughed, but it had also made him excited when he read it.

Over the course of the next couple of weeks Princess had called him Daddy more and more in her messages and he couldn't help but smile and become aroused every time she had. eventually they talked about it as they always talked about everything and it was decided that they would both really like to experiment with him being her Daddy.......and so the DDlg relationship started.

It was different from a D/s relationship, a lot more nurturing, a lot more giving and sharing. This was not something Bob had done a lot of and the newness of it all and the naughtiness of it all excited him. Princess was still Princess and as was her natural way to be submissive to him but he was now well and truly her Daddy.............and they role played a little as her being his daughter too, which they both wanted to and will explore a lot deeper. The fact that there was a 20 year difference in the ages between them certainly helped to push the fantasy further and more. Princess enjoyed being treated like his little, and Bob loved being her Daddy in all ways............

So as he travelled on the train that's what kept Bob's mind occupied, and before he knew it he had reached the destination and was ready for his Princess to meet him. She pulled up in the car and Bob got in and kissed her, so pleased to see each other and know that this time it was for an overnight stay not just for 5 hours in the hotel........ and they had something special planned as well. They travelled the short distance in the car and parked. went to walk and in to a pub to have breakfast together. The hotel could not be checked in to until after 2pm and it was only 10am. hmmmmm what could they do until that time.......

Well they knew exactly what they would be doing in that time of course. They had planned this meeting quite meticulously. Knowing they could not check in to the hotel until later and wanting to eek out every second they could together Princess and Daddy had looked for and found a swingers club that was not too far away and opened in the daytime. Now...... as much as they had met many times over the months that followed their initial meeting, Princess was still not that experienced outside of what her Daddy had shown her in the hotels they had stayed at. This was something VERY different to her and although excited, he could tell she was a little nervous too.

As they journeyed on the way in the car, Daddy let his hand rest on her thigh, the short skirt she was wearing allowing easy access to her stocking covered legs. Black and sheer stockings that hid the flesh of her amazing legs were underneath his hand as he stroked her. He stroked her easily and as always the conversation flowed between them. Daddy's hand moving further and further up her leg and moving a little deeper to the delights he knew was between them. Slowly he inched his hand up her thigh while stroking it and her breathing changed as he did as she also smiled and giggled as she knew where Daddy was leading. As his hand crept up her thigh his smile broadened, he felt the edge of where her stockings ended and the start of her pants and asked her "open your legs for Daddy" and as she drove she relaxed her legs and allowed them to fall open further.

Bob's hand moved the last bit of distance and he cupped her sex in his hand. He could feel the heat radiating from her there and feel her wetness through her underwear. Using a little pressure he used his middle finger to run down the valley of her hot and wet area, pressing at the top to just waken her clit. he should have already known that it was awake merely at his scent and his presence, let alone where they were traveling to and why. Princess moaned a little as he teased her and rubbed her opening her legs further to allow him access for more.

Bob didn't keep his actions up for long, i mean they were doing 70 on the motorway, and he didn't want her too distracted from that, just from her nerves. He took his hand away from her intimate and hot sex and placed it to his lips, just to try and taste her and also smell her excitement, not that her arousal wasn't filling the car with it's delightful musky aroma already, then his hand returned to her delicate and shapely thigh to continue to stroke her. What he had done though is to just calm her nerves a little by taking her mind off where they were going.

THE CLUB

After about 40 minutes they arrived at the destination. Twice round the block to find a parking space, once parked they got out of the car and once again Bob took the opportunity to look over her fine figure. It was not new to him now and Bob had seen it in all ways from fully clothed to very naked on numerous occasions, he never tired of seeing her and appreciating how dam sexy she was and is. As a reminder for the reader Princess is 28 years old now she is a 10/10 for looks and 5ft 4 with long red wavy hair. She carries her 32D chest with grace and ease. her figure then steps in to her tight and flat stomach before flaring out to her curvy hips and beautiful shapely legs. Princess had an ass that is curved and round and absolutely perfect. Daddy had now serviced and filled all of her holes and after the months he was only too aware of how much she enjoyed each and every one of them being filled with his hard cock.

Bob was now 48 years old, 5ft 6 and of medium build, a little stocky and not in bad shape, he did martial arts, had his own gym and ran 5k every day. his brown hair was short and his eyes blue, he would put himself at a 7/10 for looks on a good day. he carried a 7 to 8" cock and was pretty experienced in using it.

So then they were walking to the entrance.........as they walked to the door a disembodied voice reached his ears "oi oi" as the locals knew what the club was and what went on behind the doors. Then just like that they were indoors and in to darkness. The little counter was staffed by a lady probably in her late 40's or early 50's and very polite and welcoming. she took the money and directed them to a changing room as it was underwear or less only once through the doors in this club. When changed she would give them a tour of the club.

When we entered the changing room it was small and there was another couple in there getting undressed, i could now see Princess really beginning to feel the nerves so i took her to the corner and started to get undressed. she stood close to me and did the same, not seductively like she would usually do but more functionally. we placed our clothes in the locker and i took a look at her before we went in to the club proper.

Princess was wearing a Victoria's Secret black bra which cupped her magnificent chest perfectly, glittery straps led up from it and it fitted so damn well. Bob's eyes drifting down her body to the black lacy pants she was wearing to match the bra set it off amazing against her pale skin and flaming red hair. The looking down further her legs beautifully encased in her black hold up stockings just rounded off the vision in front of him. Once again Bob sent a silent prayer to the god he didn't believe in thanking him for his good fortune in meeting this siren of sexuality. Taking the lead Bob left the changing room and followed closely by Princess made the way to the bar in the main part of the room. there was a dancefloor and a pole for dancing against and a bar that ran the length of the room. Bob spoke to the barmaid/host and asked for the tour as they had not been there before.

Again the host was polite and friendly, walking them both through a myriad of rooms some with beds others with porn on the tv screen, as she walked describing the functions of each room. The club was basically almost empty as it had only just opened for the day. Bob had done it this way to break Princess in to the club scene nice and slowly - he didn't want her first experience to be a full club of males and sexual activity and scare the shit out of her. The hostess carried on "if you leave the door open then people can watch, and if you invite them in they can join you, If you leave the door closed it will be private but there are peepholes that you can be viewed through" They worked their way further down the stairs and eventually came to the room that both Bob and Princess had seen on the website.........the dungeon. This room was dominated by a big cross in the left of the room and a bed with straps attached, there were certain toys strewn around and music played in the background but loud enough to muffle some sounds throughout the club.

With that the tour was completed and the host made her excuses and left. After the long train journey, the coffee with breakfast and other drinks throughout the morning Bob needed to use the loo, so he and princess made the way to that and he emptied his bladder talking to princess through the door the whole time so she felt safe. When he exited he looked Princess in the eyes and said to her "where would you like to start" and with a big smile she said "the Dungeon Daddy"

What I haven't mentioned is that before this trip Bob had placed princess on a fast from orgasms. She had been told that she was not allowed to make herself cum for at least 7 days before they met. Now Princess is a highly sexual little lady and normally plays to orgasm at least once a day, and usually to 3 or four or more orgasms in that time. Now Princess will always do as Daddy asked and had been such a good girl for him, however she knew how close she was now to being given the release she so desperately wanted and needed. Bob led her through the rooms until they came back in to the dungeon. making straight to the big cross he placed Princess against it and kissed her deeply, their tongues entwining and fighting as he pushed his deeper in to her mouth, his hand reaching up and pulling on her hair opening up her sensitive throat to his ministrations.

His kiss deep and heavy and his lips moving from hers leaving princess gasping in desire as he began to lightly nibble and licking on her neck just below her ear, knowing how this affects her. Bob traced his hands and nails down her arms slowly, feeling and seeing the goosebumps appear all over her. Princess upper chest and neck now beginning to redden as her arousal rises her breathing becoming faster as she gives in to her Daddy's attention. The nerves now left her as she once more retreats in to that safe and yet highly aroused state that she reaches only when giving herself to her Daddy, knowing that whatever was to happen in the next period of time will end with her pleasure and her complete adoration and pleasuring in turn of her Daddy.

Bob slowly but confidently raised her left arm up above her head and used the straps to fix it in place, followed by the right arm and again fixed in place by the straps attached to the cross. Leaving Princess so vulnerable and open to Bob he stepped back to look at her once again. Less than a year a go this wonderful woman had entered his life, they had shared many things over that time but now here she was this shy and inexperienced little one transformed in to a beacon of sexuality. The look in her eyes so hungry so wanting and all on him. her lips red and full and she pushes her tongue out to lick them in her nervous habit she does so often and he finds so absolutely arousing before she bites down on her lip just a little as he surveys what is his, and there is no doubt now that Princess belongs to her Daddy in every way - Body, mind, heart and soul.

Bob closed the distance and once again kissed his Princess, his hands scraping down her arms as she is restrained in to place, and her gasping in to his mouth at his touch. The kissing getting more urgent and deeper with every minute that passes and Bob lets his hands wander lower over her body, first to her chest and he reaches inside her bra finding her nipples hard and proud he pinches each one in turn as he knows how she enjoys the little pain that shoots through her body on feeling this from him. kissing and tongues ferocious in their passion and her nipples now bullet hard in her excitement and Bobs hands move lower still taking flight across her stomach, grazing across her belly button and then to the hem of her pants.

Princess is trying to press herself against her Daddy but cannot because of her restraints. and Bob uses this to drive her even more crazy as his hands move between her legs. Feeling between Princesses legs he discovers her soaking wet, so hot and ready for him. she pushes her sex at his hand wanting and needing the friction he can provide as he traces his fingertips across her needy wet slit through her underwear. Her hunger to orgasm is without bounds, after 7 days of fasting her body needs its release and she knows Daddy can give that to her.

Bob himself is feeling his arousal at such high levels, the anticipation of having his Princess again, of taking her and feeling her body against his the nubile and svelte figure that she willingly gives to him and he decides that he will give her what she wants and needs. Bob kneels down in front of Princess and slowly takes down her black lacy pants, revealing her sex to him. down past her knees and she lists first one foot and then the other so he can remove them completely. Bob removes his own underwear now and is naked in the club, he laughs to himself and thinks "it's been a while since i was in the nude in a club"

He moves forward bringing his face nearer to her, her hands now gripping the ties that bind her to the cross, holding on to them and pushing her body forward as much as she can in the restrained way that she is. Not wishing to draw it out and wanting her as much as she needs him Bob pushes himself forward and with his nose so close to her wetness takes a deep breath in, taking her aroma in deep and savouring the sweet and tangy smell of her arousal. Princess's most intimate sex is perfect to look at, nicely packaged and her outer lips do not hang low as some do, a very tidy and visually appealing pussy that Bob is very familiar with by now, the pinkness that usually surrounds it is now red with the blood pumping to it in anticipation of the acts that are to follow. He can see the juices starting to leak from her and evidence of more on her legs where it has smeared from her movements.

So close now to Princess and seeing her sex opening up to him, wanting him and the folds of her lips opening to show the glistening and moist treasures beneath those divine gates to heaven. Bob pushes his head forward and uses his tongue to taste her, running his tongue through her slit and and collecting the dampness that she has already provided he swallows and then does it again. Princess reacting like she has been electrocuted as he body spasms and twists at the sensations passing through her and a moan of "mmmmmmm yes Daddy" emits from her mouth just audible above the music being played in the club. The straps tightening around her wrists as she moves not allowing any real motion but her hunger to feel him is paramount and doesn't stop her trying for more.

Bob licks and teases the outside of her lips, using his tongue as an instrument of teasing but then now and again sliding it up all the way through her slit to flick at her clit, which is now standing proud from it's little hood - easily on display and beginning for more and more attention. He can feel Princess getting more excited and he spears his tongue and pushes in deep to her vulva, letting her wetness coat his chin as he pushes his head up so it can enter her deeper feeling the inside of her sex pulse and contract on his tongue, wanting more and wanting it deeper as she moans in her appreciation of his actions.

As much as he enjoys tasting Princess Bob wants more, his hard cock almost dripping his pre-cum with his excitement. he stands in front of his Princess now attached to the cross in just her bra, naked from the waist down and writhing against her restraints. moving forward and reaching for her right leg he lifts it opening her sex to him. With his other hand he aims his hardness at her and slides it up and down her slit using her own juices and wetness to lube him and cover his cock in ready for her. He bends his knees a little and angles his hips and as he straightens his legs his hardness pushes at her wet hole, the bulbous head of his cock penetrating her and pushing inside he wet and ready tunnel.

Not needing to wait and her readiness for him evident in her slickness he pushes himself deep in to her very tight and wet pussy. completely encasing himself in to her glorious sex. the heat engulfs his cock and she grips him tightly from inside her body as she moans a deep "yesssssss" as he impales her. With slow and deliberate strokes Bob pushes his hard cock in to Princess, so hard it is like a concrete appendage such is the arousal he feels right now. Each stroke Bob slides himself almost out of her and then all the way in until he can push no more, filling her wet velvety insides with his meat. surrounding him with the pleasure he knew would come with being inside her once again.

Princess was desperate to cum and picked her legs up to encircle Bob using them to pull him in to her in a rhythmic thrust, now suspended by her arms tied to the cross and her hands grasping the straps to elevate her body, in no time at all she was cresting the edge of the mountain. In the build up she had ascended the cliff and now time to leap off and fall in to the abyss of her orgasm. Princess did so with wild less abandon. Moaning and vocalising her pleasure, her body shuddering and twitching as her sex clamped around his hardness as Princess moans get louder as Daddy keeps pumping in to her.

It had happened so fast, after days of abstinence Princess's orgasm washed over her giving her the release she so desired, that she needed, losing the ability to do anything other than give in to her pleasure and take the hard cock that Bob kept pushing in to her. With being tied to the cross and so vulnerable was just another enhancement of her arousal and her moans and screams of pleasure were loud and there was no holding back at all as she lost herself to the actions of her Daddy.

The sounds of enjoyment had alerted one of the other patrons of the club to their activities. As princess started to descend from her pinnacle of pleasure Bob saw a guy enter the room and look at them he asked politely "do you mind an older guy watching you" and Bob said he didn't, Princess not really able to do anything other than focus on the fact that her Daddy was still deep inside her having slowed down his actions but still pushing himself in and out of her now dripping wet sex.

Their new guest stayed at a comfortable distance, obviously enjoying the sight of this amazingly pretty young woman tied, her legs wrapped round Bob and lost to the moment. Bob reached out and grabbed Princess's hair and pulled it hard, and she gave a deep moan of pleasure at his actions. Feeling her pussy grip him again as he did Bob started to pick up the pace again. His hands now holding on to her shapely and perfect ass as he supported her allowing him to drive his very hard and turgid cock deep in to her. Having crested the wave of pleasure once it was not long before his thrusting and pumping in to her had princess climbing the stairs of ecstasy once again. Bob feeling her wet tunnel all round him, the pulsing of her insides trying to milk him for his seed, but he was not ready yet.

12