Daddy & Little One's Little Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tightness of her sex gripped him over and over as with each push of his hips she climbed higher and higher towards another orgasm. "mmmmmm Daddy it feels so good" and he picked up the pace as she tried to thrust herself against him as best she could. Bob saw princess grip the straps that held her once more and her pretty face grimaced as the unavoidable act of her cumming unleashed itself all over her body once more. She became rigid in his embrace and the tightness of her wet tunnel immense as she gripped him as the endorphins flooded her body and she cum hard for her Daddy.

Bob stopped thrusting in to her and lowered her legs to the floor, allowing her time to recover her senses somewhat and balance. He stroked his hands up her body and then up her arms, releasing the straps and allowed her to be free standing and no longer restrained. She placed her arm round him and kissed Bob with a depth of feeling that they had come to know and enjoy that they could be so close and so connected. As they kissed Bob took the opportunity to unclip her bra and remove it. Now they were both naked, and the silent observer continued to watch from the doorway.

Bob turned them both round so he was resting on the cross leaning against it and he looked at his little one. Flushed with the pleasure still seeping through her body her neck and upper chest now very red and blushed. Her tits heaving still with the hard breaths she was taking, the wonderful yet perfect globes moving up and down as she did. Princess's nipples were very hard and pronounced almost angry looking in there demand for attention surrounded by small darker pink areola that were wrinkled with the tension of her extended nipples.

Bob looked in to her eyes and said to her " I think its time you pleasured your Daddy now" and she knew instinctively what he meant. He held her hands as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him. Perfectly proportioned in her height to bring her head and more importantly her mouth directly level with his hard cock which was now covered in her juices and her cum. Not concerned with that at all Princess smiles at Bob and then moved in to position to do just as her Daddy had asked and give him pleasure.

The observer at the door moved slightly round so he could see the action but princess only had eyes for Bob as she looked up at him. Eyes connected and looking directly in to them she placed her hand round his hardness, her long slim fingers surrounding it and feeling it both hard to the touch and yet pliable as well. The blood pumping through him making it pulse in her hands as she slowly stroked his cock and covering it further in her juices and his pre-cum. Moving her head forward and she sticks her tongue out as she licks him slowly from his balls all the way to the tip, then swallowing the cream she has collected from Bob.

The intake of breath from the contact of her tongue with his cock is audible to anyone in the vicinity as Princess continues to cover every inch of his hardness with her tongue. slowly and languidly she does this taking her time to caress the sensitive underside of his tool at the base of the head. Bob has experienced her blowjob many times now and each and every time he is delighted at her skills and how she enjoys doing it with him. He is contemplating this as all thoughts leave him as princess opens her mouth and takes him in to her warm and wet mouth, her tongue swirling round the head of his cock at the same time her cheeks hollow as she sucks him sending shivers through his body as she did her best to ensure he was lost in the moment.

Princess lowered her head up and down sliding her lips along his shaft, taking Bob as deep as she could before sliding her lips back up his hard shaft. As she used her suction to keep the sensations flowing through him and starting at the hardness that was embedded in her mouth at this time. Bob enjoyed the enthusiasm that Princess gave to taking him and pleasuring him as he always did and felt the tightening of his balls as he moved towards his own orgasm, but he was not ready to give in to that yet.

Removing himself from her mouth was a difficult choice but he did so, and suggested they find a room with a bed to play on. Princess agreed of course to her Daddy's wishes and Bob led the way after collecting the clothing they had discarded and exiting the dungeon, not too far away was a room with a nice big bed for them to utilise. The other observer had left now but Bob left the door open to the room if anyone wished to look on then they would be able to do so.

AS they moved on to the bed -- rubber coated to be easy clean (got to love a sex club lol) Bob spread the blanket out do they did not stick to the bed. He asked Princess to lay on it as she followed his request. Joining her on the bed he entwined with her, feeling the softness of her body pressed against him as he lay on top of her. Princess's chest squashed against his and her nipples pushing in to him more as they shared a passionate kiss. His tongue tracing across her lips and then pushing in to her mouth as the kisses deepen, their bodies completely mashed together as the arousal builds once more.

Bob disengaged from her lips and just pulled at her bottom lip as he did, Princess emitting an involuntary moan as he did. Kissing her neck and the moving down to her chest, those beautiful orbs of flesh moving in time with the gyrations of her body. Kissing the first mound and then the second as princess continues to moan and buck her body beneath Bob. Circling the nipple with his tongue and Princess arches her back to push her chest toward him........wanting and needing more from her Daddy.

Taking the not-so-subtle hint Bob sucks hard on her right nipple and takes it in to his mouth, flicking at the hard little nub with his tongue as his cheeks hollow with the hard suction he is giving her chest. A loan moan from Princess and "yes Daddy yessssss" and he literally sucks as hard as he can releasing it with a popping sound before attacking and abusing the left one and giving it the same treatment. Princess grabbing the back of Bob's head and pushing him harder in to her ample and soft chest as she relishes the pain and pleasure he is submitting her to. Leaving a nice set of red marks and knowing she will sport nice bruises on her chest Bob continues down her fine figure down across her flat stomach kissing and licking as he go's but both fully aware of Bob's final destination.

As he slides down her body Bob opens her legs with his body, she parts them willingly and with fervour. Making himself comfortable Bob wastes no time in pressing his head forward and immediately pushing his tongue as deep as it will travel inside his princess. He knows this drives her wild and his intention is to make her go to the next level of arousal. Princess grabs the blanket beneath her such is the delight and pleasure she feels deep inside her. Daddy pushing his tongue in to her and him gripping her thighs as he uses them as leverage to take her. She knows there will be bruises shaped as his fingers later, there always is when they get together and this will be no different. Princess loves to wear the marks of their trysts, to have her Daddy mark her, to know she is his little girl.

Bob savours the juices running freely from her sex, the tangy and musky taste washing over his tongue. There is so much it runs down his chin but he wants more. Flattening his tongue he inches it up through her folds, up through her tight slit and finds her clit standing proud and begging for attention. Normally Bob would tease his Princess but not today, he clamped his lips round and sucked on it. Flicking the little button with his tongue as she moans and groans in pleasure. Bringing his hand up Bob slides first one finger and then a second in to her.

Again Princess arches her back and as she straightens it pushes herself on to Bobs fingers aching for more, she wants to be filled, wants to be fucked by them and that's exactly what she gets. As Bob saws his fingers in and out of her wet hole his tongue and lips continue to lavish attention on her clit, the harder he pumps his fingers in to her the more she moans. Faster and harder he fucks her with his fingers, barely able to keep his lips round her sensitive nub as she writhes and then she go's completely rigid as her tight sex clamps on to his fingers and he feels her squirt into his mouth and covers his face as her orgasm hits. All she can do is garble and moan "Daddddyyyyyyy" as she is held immobile by her orgasm, her body finally releasing itself from the rictus that had enveloped it as she twitches and spasms in front of Bob.

He sows down his tongue and removes his fingers, Princess's chest pumping on and out as her breathing is so fast and he licks her slowly to allow her to come down somewhat. With her helpless before him Bob places her legs on to his shoulders and allows her wetness to coat his hard cock, slipping it between her folds getting it wet and lubricated. Dipping his hips the bulbous head pushes against her hole only slightly before it slides deep in to her with how wet she is and ready for him.

Princess's eyes open wide as Bob fills her, all the way until his pubis bounces against her and in one swift motion he has her impaled on to him. His cock is rock solid and unforgiving as his arousal is so high. with a steady pace Bob sets a rhythm as he thrusts in and out of her wetness. Each stroke he feels every ridge inside her as she contracts against him. He is so tempted to keep going to fuck her and take her very hard and deep, but then he decides against it. Slowing his thrusts down and princess enjoying the feeling of being filled and fucked by her Daddy until he pulls his hips further back and leaves her feeling empty and wanting him back.

Princess pouts at Bob at his removal from her and he gets off the bed and looks at her and tells her to lay on her back with her head laying over the edge. Oh how she smiles at that knowing what is about to happen. Quickly moving in to place she does as instructed, and Bob steps forward inching his cock towards her mouth that she holds open ready to receive him. Bob slides in to her mouth and allows her to suck and lick him for a few moments before he pushes a little deeper and a little deeper. she places her hands on his ass and gets ready to take over the pace.

For a year now Princess has been training herself and wanting to deepthroat her daddy with improvement but not able to get passed her gag reflex. She pulls on Bob's ass and takes him further and deeper in to her mouth and the divine heat and wet cave that it is. he reaches the back of her mouth and she pushes a little harder on his ass but then pushes him back as she gags a little and her breath is hot against his legs as she pants. She recovers and sucks him back insetting a steady pace and then pulls on his ass again, once again Bob's hard cock descends in to the heat and again she pulls more. The result the same as she has to push him back gagging and spluttering a little. This does not put Bob off as the enthusiasm she has shown and amazing blow job she is giving him has him in a state of permanent arousal.

once more Princess opens wide and takes Bob in to her mouth slowly pushing and pulling at his ass to fuck him with her mouth each pull taking him a little deeper and a little deeper until he feels himself at the back of her mouth again. Bob is ready to pull back out, but instead princess pulls his ass harder and he feels his cock compress against her throat, and then something magical happened as he feels her throat give way to him and his hard cock slides deeper and in to her throat for the first time ever. The feeling is magnificent and he feels his balls rest on her nose as there is no more for him to give her. Princess has took all of his hard cock in to her mouth and her throat and although only for maybe 2 seconds before princess pushes him back out he is ecstatic in the absolute joy on her face as his cock leaves her mouth.

Bob very loudly tells her she is a VERY good girl and well done and that she had just deepthroated him for the very first time. The congratulations were loud enough to call attention to them as after Bob had done that a man arrived at the door in his underwear looking in. Bob being proud of her accomplishment told the newcomer of her new found ability and the man congratulated her equally.

Princess was so happy, and reached for Bob and he new what she wanted, now she had done it once she wanted to do it again - which to be honest Bob was very supportive of her trying. It seemed now that the barrier be it mental or physical had been broken princess could take Bob in to her throat, it wasn't easy as yet but with each attempt she was more often than not able to have him in her throat for a short period. The next period of time was Princess sucking and slurping on Daddys cock and her obvious delight in being able to take him so deep and her enthusiasm to do so had Bob very aroused and horny.

Taking himself out of her mouth he allowed her get back on to the bed, as she lay on her back Bob mounted her, missionary and slipped in to her drenched sex, so turned on by her actions she was dripping for him. It was fast and furious as Bob pounded her, wanting his own release. It was not long at all before he felt his balls tingle and ready themselves and he was about to try and slow himself down when Princess had her own orgasm, clutching at bob and the blanket and her sex milking him for his seed, there was no holding back, no slowing down as his balls boiled over and he felt his cum flow through him and enter Princess, filling her womb, coating the walls of her sex and causing a milky froth around the base of his cock as he continued to thrust in and out of her until they had both rode through the peak of their release and orgasm and lay panting and breathing heavy on the bed together.

After relaxing and recovering for a while they placed the underwear they had with them back on, the man watching them earlier had moved on at some point in their coupling but they had been too busy to notice. Making the way to the bar it was a nice atmosphere to be in and they had a drink as they sat in the bar in their underwear, chatting to the bar staff and patrons as they enjoyed stroking and touching each other in the come down from all their earlier excitement. After finishing the drink, Bob and princess made the way to the changing room and re-dressed in the clothes they had on earlier - princess still full of her Daddys cum. they left the club and in the car they made their way to the hotel.

Now that is another story yet to be told...

12