Daddy and Me

Story Info
Daddy and daughter find themselves in interesting situations.
1.5k words
4.23
85.7k
66

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittyc_
kittyc_
58 Followers

- Completely fictional. The parts of the story in these - marks are past tense. -

Gwen

***

It all started when my mother left us. I had just turned fifteen and my baby sister, Brooke, had just turned one. Dad was devastated; he went from being a happy, laughing guy to a dour, hard-lipped man. It was like Mom's leaving sucked all the life and happiness from him. He seemed at a loss of how to handle his heartbreak, even more so with how to deal with ours. I felt like I needed to step up and help him take care of the house and my sister. Now, almost six years later and my whole life revolved around them.

"Brooke, sweetie, you gotta hurry or we are going to be late to soccer and you know your coach will be pissed if we're late again," I say as I push her gym bag into her hands. She sighs heavily, and plops down on the floor to put her shoes on. She seems to relish taking her sweet time. I barely resist an eyeroll and motion for her to hurry it up Dad catches me at the front door as he comes in from work and gives my cheek a quick peck, barely touching the corner of my lips with his. I'm surprised at how warm they are. I look up at him and nod back toward Brooke struggling with heshoes and we share a smile. Brooke really is adorable, almost a spitting image of my mother when she was a young girl. My heart starts to tug as I'm reminded of her, and I can tell by the sad frown on Dad's face that he's thinking the same age. My dad and mom grew up together, practically best friends from birth. I reach my hand out and rub his shoulders. He leans into me and sighs.

"It'll be okay. She's happy with us." I keep my arm around his waist and put my head against his side. Dad is a few inches taller than me, so my head falls onto his chest and he just holds me for a minute. Brooke is still struggling with her shoes and I can tell she's getting frustrated with them, but I can't bring myself to move from Dad's arms. He is so warm and I feel very safe so I hug him closer. It had been a very long day. Its summertime and the sitter had to leave early, which meant I had to rush home and Brooke was in a foul mood because she had missed her nap. I had been trying to slowly get her out of the habit, but it was a slow process. She was very crabby and wanted to whine about everything from the heat to the way I cut the crust off her sandwich, so it was very nice to just be held for a second. It wasn't until I felt something hard nudging into my leg that I realized my dad was pulling away from me. He rubs his hand over his head and awkwardly clears his throat. Dad tugs his shirt down and turns away from me, hurrying up the stairs. It takes me a minute to realize what just happened and I can feel my face getting hot. My dad had a total boner from hugging me and honestly, I didn't really mind it. In fact, I can feel my nipples hardening thinking about it. It took Brooke tugging at my hand to snap me out of my fog and I smiled down at her.

"Let's go, Brookie," I say and push her out the door, heading to her soccer game, my thoughts completely preoccupied thinking about my father's impressive boner and my I was surprised how wet my pussy got.

Jack

I quickly hurry up the stairs and shut the door to my room. My pants are so tight against my dick that I have a hard time getting them off. It has been so long since I had touched another person, especially a woman. It bothered me that it was Gwen that seemed to evoke this response, but she looks so much like her mother, Tracey, that it robs my lungs of air sometimes. My dick throbs and I resist rubbing it. A cold shower would help, so I grab a clean towel from the hallway closet and jump in the shower. Thoughts of Tracey flit through my mind and my dick starts to jump again. I know that I won't be able to get away from it, so I lather my hand up with some water and start to stroke my dick. Not to brag, but it was pretty impressive. Around eight inches and pretty thick, I hadn't gotten any complaints this far.

-I close my eyes and think about the last time Tracey and I were together. It was actually right here in this shower. One of her legs was braced on the edge of the tub and I stood behind her with my hands against her breasts, slowly rolling her nipples in my fingers. My dick was pressed against her ass and she kept rubbing her ass against it. I slowly bit down on her ear, making my way down her neck. Her legs spread as her head fell back against me and I buried two fingers in her pussy. She moaned loudly and I used my other hand to rub her clit, pumping my fingers into her. When she started pushing against my hand, I pulled away and put my hands on her his. She leaned forward and pushed her ass out. I slid my dick into her and stilled for a second, getting adjusted and she puts her hands against the wall. I wrap some of her long hair in my fist and slowly start to pound into her. Her moans filled the bathroom and it wasn't long before she was screaming and coming against me.-

Back in the present, I can feel myself getting close to finishing. I try to picture her again, but Gwen's face feels my mind. I can practically feel my dick pulsing as I imagine myself pumping into her. I'm frightened by the level of intensity of arousal I feel thinking about fucking my daughter, but before I can feel too guilty, my dick spasms and instant pleasure spreads through my body as I empty my dick.

I quickly wash myself and get out. I still need to finish some work, so I head down to my office and turn on my computer. Time flies quickly and soon enough, I hear Brooke slamming the door open as she comes in.

"Dadddddy!" She yells. I smile and walk out to meet her. Brooke flings herself into my arms and I hug her closely. She starts to tell me all about her practice and I look up to see Gwen carrying a bag of groceries and Brooke's gym bag into the house. She is so beautiful. I set Brooke down and tell her to go shower so I can help Gwen. She sets the grocery bag down and I look at her closely.

Gwen is very beautiful. She is quite small, but her legs are shapely and tanned from being in the sun. Her upper body is very curvy and she's totally stacked. Big breasts strain against her shirt and my mouth practically waters as she leans over and the top of her breasts peek out. She has a nice ass as well and in the shorts she has on, I can almost see the bottom of her asscheeks.

I feel that surge of lust again, my dick getting hard again. It's quickly followed by a wave of guilt. THIS IS MY KID, not a new fuck. I turn away and help her with groceries, focusing on putting the food away until my dick returns to a reasonable state. When I turn back to her, I swear I can see her nipples poking through her shirt. She is staring right at me.

My heart starts to beat faster as she steps closer to me. I tower over her, but for some reason I feel like she is all around me. She puts her head on my chest and I automatically wrap my arms around her. Her close proximity isn't helping my dick situation and I'm about to pull away, when she looks at me and bites her lip. It looks like she is struggling with a decision in her head. Before I know it, she stands on her tiptoes and her lips are on mine. She slips her hands into my hair and I pull her closer to me as my tongue slides into her mouth. I can't believe what's happening, but I don't question it. She pushes her breasts against my chest and I pull her tighter, rubbing my dick against her front. She moans lightly and bites my bottom lip. In the background, I hear Brooke clomping back down the stairs, but Gwen quickly steps away from me. Brooke skips into the kitchen, smiling from ear to ear. "Gwen said we could have tacos, cause I scored a goal."

I laugh and scoop her up. I look over at Gwen and smile. Her hands are on her plump lips and her face is flushed. She looks at me questioningly with a small smile, her nipples poking noticeably through her shirt and rubs a hand through her hair.

This was going to be interesting.

kittyc_
kittyc_
58 Followers