Daddy and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Gwen and her dad move on to the next step.
2.9k words
4.5
50.1k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kittyc_
kittyc_
58 Followers

-Completely fictional-

Gwen

My heart thumps the whole way through making dinner. I can't focus with Dad staring at me; I feel his eyes as he hands me the diced tomatoes. Brooke is coloring at the kitchen table, oblivious to the growing tension in the room. I'm practically choking on it. My skin feels extra sensitive, the heat from the stove makes me start to sweat.

"Gwen, is it almost ready?" Dad asks, brushing his hand against my shoulder. I have to stop myself from jumping away from him. He looks at me in concern, but I just smile. I can tell that he thinks I'm upset about what happened, his face drawing closed and pulling his hand away. I don't know how to tell him that's not the case, that I very much enjoyed it. My emotions are very conflicting; I'm torn between wanting to keep my distance and telling him to fuck me over the kitchen island. I'm not a virgin, but it's definitely not like I've been dicked down a lot. I let out a shaky breath and take the pan off the stove, draining the grease from the hamburger and mix in the spices. Dad grabs a bowl and dumps the meat into it, heading to the table. Brooke squeals with happiness. Tacos are her favorite. Dad smiles down at her and places a tortilla on her plate. Dinner passes pretty quickly and soon its time to put Brooke to bed. She begs for Dad to tuck her in and I head to my room to grab my clothes for a quick shower.

I rummage through my clothes, grabbing a loose shirt and black panties. As I head to the shower, I hear Dad reading a bedtime story to Brooke. He is such a good Dad. Its hard for me to feel anything but resentment for my mother in times like this. She left a beautiful family behind, with no thoughts to our feelings or anything. I stand by Brooke's door and listen for a minute, smiling to myself as I listen to Dad act out the voices for the book he's reading. My heart swells and I head to the shower before I start to tear up. Under the spray of the shower, I relish in the warm water running against my body. My skin is still really sensitive and I almost moan out loud as I run my wash cloth over my breasts. My nipples are peaked, tight and rosy from the combined effect of the warm water and my growing arousal. On a whim a couple years ago, I got my nipples pierced and the warm metal causes a pleasure-pain feeling as my nipples swell. I haven't rubbed one out in a few weeks, which would explain why my body was going haywire. I slip my fingers down to the top of my pussy and gently circle my clit with my fingers before rubbing the small nub. I bite back a moan; I don't want to be too loud because the bathroom is right next to Brooke's room.

I slide my other hand down and push two fingers inside my pussy and slowly start to fuck myself with my own hands. It isn't enough, so I remove the shower head from the hook and change the setting. Spreading my legs, I put one on the side of the tub as I aim the shower head towards my clit. My head falls back against the cool shower wall as pure pleasure spears through my body. I continue moving my hips against the shower head, still finger-fucking myself. Images of my Dad flit through my mind and my arousal shoots through the roof. I imagine him running his big hands through my hair, pulling at the ends and kissing my neck. In my mind, he tugs me against him and I wrap my legs around him as he slides his dick into me, pinning me against the wall. I almost collapse in the shower as the best orgasm rips through my body. I don't care that I basically screamed my Dad's name as I finished myself off. I let the water run over me for a few more minutes before I step out of the shower. I dry myself off and slide into my panties and shirt. I hear the door to Brooke's room close as I start to brush my teeth. I can hear Dad rummaging around through the kitchen, probably grabbing a beer. I finish and step out into the hallway. I'm almost to my room when I hear my dad say my name.

"Gwen, do you wanna watch a movie with me?" Dad asks. I debate it and I can feel my cheeks heat as I think about the shower incident.

"Sure, Dad. Let me grab a blanket." I hurry to my room and grab the small throw off my computer chair and return to the living room. He makes room for me on the couch and I sit down beside him, snuggling into my spot. Seating arrangements are scarse in our house. My parents had picked out a new couch and chair set when we moved into this place, but no one used the chair because it used to be Mom's spot. She would read her romance books right next to the large fireplace. Most of the time, it was just piled with junk to avoid any awkwardness. I usually didn't mind sitting with him on the couch, but I was acutely aware of his presence. His tall frame seemed to take up all the space on the couch, his cologne filling the space between us and intoxicating me with its slightly sweaty undertones. He catches me staring at him and smiles sweetly at me.

"Its your favorite," he says with a nod to the tv, "I know how much you love scary movies." In all honesty, I barely noticed that he was even putting anything on the tv. When I looked over, I saw a familiar horror image depicted on the screen. One thing my dad and I had in common was a shared love of all things gory and scary, the bloodier, the better. I smile back at him and reach over to turn the lamp off.

As the movie starts, I feel my dad stretch out along the couch. His hand brushes the back of my neck and I lean my head back into it as his thumb lightly rubs the sensitive skin behind my ear. Goosebumps spread over my skin and I pull the blanket closer to my body as I place my feet onto his lap. He absently rubs my foot as we both keep our eyes on the movie. Its one we have watched a million times, so I find it easy to tune out as I concentrate on his fingers running along the arch of my left foot. I bite my lip to keep from moaning. I stand all day for my job and its a hell on my feet. He starts to rub my other foot. I'm openly looking at him, running my tongue against my lips. He keeps his eyes locked on the screen, but gently pulls my leg down to start to massage my calf. I change positions on the couch so that he has better access to my legs and I close my eyes. I feel his dick start to harden against the loose shorts he put on after his shower. Dad's hands drift higher, slowly rubbing up to my inner thigh and back down. I spread my legs a little and I moan quietly when his large fingers rub against the edge of my panties.

"Daddy," I whisper. He finally looks at me and I'm shocked. Dad's breathing is heavier and he stares intensely into my eyes. He seems to be waiting for me to make a move. Guilt and fear quickly rush into my mind, but he continues to rub along the edge of my panties, I'm practically panting.

"Daddy.. touch me... please?" I'm basically begging him at this point. He bites his lip and nods, looking away quickly before moving between my legs. His large hands caress my legs, before his leans over me and gently kisses me. His beard rubs against my skin and I sigh as he brushes soft kisses against my mouth. I deepen the kiss, opening my mouth to allow his tongue to dance with mine, My body arches against his bare chest, my nipples rubbing against the thin material of my shirt. His hand runs underneath my shirt and cups my breast. I yelp as his thumb brushes over my nipple. My pussy throbs as he continues kissing me and teasing my nipples. I wrap one leg around his hip and rub my pussy against the bulge in his shorts. The pressure on my clit makes me moan loudly and Daddy swallows it as he kisses and nips at my mouth and neck. He starts to move his hips against me and I almost came right then. It was the perfect feeling, his dick rubbing against my clit. He leans up and pulls my shirt up, his tongue circling around my nipples before sucking them into his mouth one at a time. He doesn't seem surprised to see the piercings, which leads me to believe he knew the whole time. Dad moves his hand to the edge of my panties and looks at me. It seems he is waiting for my permission.

"Please Daddy," I moan, "Touch me, please."

It doesn't take anymore encouragement before he pulled my panties off and I'm left completely naked. He looks down at me and smiles, sucking in a breath,

"You are so beautiful." He whispers against my skin, his fingers slipping into my pussy as his dick rubs against my clit. I moan loudly, my hands pulling at his hair as he licks my nipple again. I want his tongue on my clit, but I don't know how to ask him. His fingers start moving faster and my panting fills the room. Luckily, the movie masks any noises I was making. I try to nudge his head down towards my pussy, but he chuckles and continues licking my nipple.

"You are going to have to tell me what you want, princess." He whispers in my ear, his fingers going deeper into me. My cheeks flame and I almost cry out as he brushes my spot with his fingers. I'm amazed at how adept he is and I can't help but wonder what his tongue would be like on me.

"I want to taste you, princess, but you have to tell me," Dad says as he sucks on my bottom lip, "I want to taste your juices as you move against my face." His words are almost my undoing.

"Eat me, please.. just please," I pant. He chuckles and moves onto the floor, scooting my ass to the edge of the couch. I'm confused by what he's doing, my body radiating heat as I watch him. He moves one leg onto his shoulders and motions for me to put the other one up there as his hands scoop up under my ass. I can see the movie playing above his head, but my attention is quickly brought back to Dad when he licks my clit quickly. He pulls away and gently blows on it and I groan. It feels so good. He rubs his tongue from my hole to my clit and back again, before sucking on my clit. My thighs clench around his head and he growls, his tongue lapping more quickly against me. I can't help but move my hips against his tongue as I pant his name. Dad moves his fingers to my entrance and starts to fuck me with his fingers and tongue. This is more intense than any other situation I've ever been in before. My dad eats pussy like a pro. Its not long before I start to feel myself edging closer to an orgasm. It doesn't feel right to finish while Dad is clearly turned on and in need of assistance as well.

"Daddy, wait, stop," I say, pushing up from him. My body protests the lack of contact. He looks alarmed, his hooded eyes guarded as he stares at me. His lips are shiny with my juices and I can't resist leaning forward and licking his lips. He moans and he hugs me closer to him.

"I want to finish together," I whisper as I start to pull his shorts off. He looks at me confusedly before I push him back onto the floor. I tug his shorts down and stare down at his dick as it pulses into the air. It is the biggest dick I've ever seen before and I marvel at the hardness of it. I lick my hand and rub it along the base, moving my head to lick the precum glistening on the head. Dad moans and moves his dick up towards my mouth. I take him into the back of my throat slowly, bobbing my mouth up and down while rubbing his balls and base with my hands.

"Princess, come here," Dad says. I stare at him. He smiles down at me and motions for me to come closer. I am suddenly unsure of myself, but Dad grabs my hips and pulls my pussy down onto his mouth and sucks on my clit. I moan loudly as he darts his tongue in and out of me. I move my hips against him and put my mouth back onto his dick and quickly lose myself in the sensations.

Jack

My whole body is on fire as Gwen's wet tongue swirls around the head of my dick. I continue consuming her juices. She tastes amazing and I can't get enough of her, I just want to bury myself inside of her, but I don't think she's ready for that yet. I curb my hunger and focus on tongue fucking her until she screams my name. Her small hands rub against my dick as it touches the back of her throat. My baby is good at this. I'm surprised that I feel a hint of jealousy as I imagine her wicked mouth sucking some asshole's dick. My tongue darts furiously over her clit, racking back and forth until she is moaning so much against my dick that the vibrations are radiating through both of our bodies. I can feel her pussy starting to tighten against my fingers and I'm determined to make her finish before I do.

"Daddy.. that feels so good," she moans and its almost my undoing. I haven't had any physical contact with a woman in so long and it feels nice to be with Gwen like this. My heart swells with love for her. I slide one of my fingers to her asshole, licking it a bit before I slide my pinky into her, continuing to lick and fuck her pussy. Gwen moans even louder as my fingers slide in and out of both of her holes. The pressure in my balls builds and I know it won't be much longer before I'm cumming in her tight little throat.

"Princess, Daddy's about to cum," I whisper roughly, "If you don't want to swallow, I'd pull back." She shakes her head and mumbles about wanting to taste me too, her head moving quicker against my dick. She is going to swallow my load. For some reason, this is the finishing for me. I feel my dick spasm as strings of cum shoot down her throat. Her pussy contracts against my fingers and her juices run onto my tongue. I continue lapping at her, gently nuzzling her as her orgasms subside. She rolls off of me and licks her lips. I smile at her and pull her down into the crook of my arm. She fits perfectly, her golden head snug on my chest.

"You're really good at that Daddy," she whispers, kissing my chest gently. I laugh and return a kiss to her forehead.

"So are you princess. I'm eager to see what else you're good at," I whisper back, rubbing my fingers over her nipple rings, lightly pinching one. She moans quietly and hugs my tightly.

"Whenever you want Daddy," she whispers, before snuggling into me. I'm surprised at how peaceful and right this feels. I wait for the guilty feelings to start nagging at me, but they don't come. I smile as I watch Gwen's lids droop. She yawns and smiles back.

"Lets get you to bed princess," I say. She frowns and looks at the tv. I pull her to me.

"You're sleeping in my bed from now on babygirl." I say as I kiss her soft lips. She gives me a breathtaking smile and stands, her naked body highlighted by the glow of the tv. I stand and follow her to our new room, hand in hand. Once in bed, she snuggles up against me. Her naked ass rubs against my dick and I feel a slight stirring, but its not long before I hear her lightly snoring, I wrap my arm around her waist and breathe in her hair. She smells so good.

I can't wait to wake up next to her, I drift off to sleep, dreaming about all the naughty ways I can wake my princess up in the morning.

kittyc_
kittyc_
58 Followers