Daddy and Me Explore Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom leaves town and daddy gets to know me a little better.
3.6k words
4.49
82.9k
101

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as an innocent joke, but it went a lot further than I thought. I was married and got divorced. I went back home to live with my parents until I got back on my feet. I am not able to have children so that was never an issue in the divorce. It was a short lived marriage and we had clean break. I have a very close relationship with my dad and I truly love being around him. Last July my mom went on a long planned cruise with her girlfriends, it was 10 days long. So I had dad's undivided attention for over a week. My dad is 64 years old and I'm 34. He's still in pretty good shape and gets a lot of looks from the ladies. I'm 5'6" tall and weigh 118 lbs. I model part time and have been told I look like Abby Lee the actress. I know for a fact that I turn my dad on, and I like to tease him when I can. This was going to be a very fun week.

My dad no longer works and I had a work at home job, so I make my own hours. On day one of mom's vacation I decided it was a good day to hang at the pool, so naturally I put on my skimpiest bikini, which was a thong, and made sure I passed dad on my way out. I also decided it would be "back day" so I laid on my stomach most of the day with my bare ass on full display. I assumed he was inside masturbating while looking at me through the window, or at least I was hoping he was.

That night after dinner we were watching T.V. when a show came on that we used to watch together when I was a kid. I said, "oh, leave that on, remember when I used to sit on your lap in that chair and we would watch it together?" He said he did and he missed those days. Then I said, "you don't have to miss them." I got up, walked over to him and sat on his lap. I was wearing leggings and a tight shirt, so there wasn't much left to the imagination.

As I sat on him he said, "ohhh, you're not that little kid anymore ya know,"

I said, "let's just pretend I am. Then I said, "I remember I wouldn't sit still and you used to say, do you have ants in your pants?" Then I playfully started squirming on his lap, actually it was more like grinding, and I know he was enjoying it because I started to feel something between the cheeks of my ass that wasn't there when I sat down. I teased him a little more, then I finally sat still. I sat there watching the show with him, but all I really wanted to do was reach inside his sweatpants and grab his cock. When the show was over I got up and told him I was going to my room. I decided I needed a little "me time", so I got my vibrator and crawled in bed. But before I went to bed I opened my door slightly in case there was anybody In the house that might want to watch me. I laid back and lost myself in my pleasure. I would periodically look at the door to see if he might be there watching, but nothing.

I was into it for about 10 minutes when I finally saw him standing by the slightly open door. I took a deep breath and said, "dad, come in." He didn't, but he didn't leave either. I said again, "dad, come in.....please!" This time the door opened and he took a step in. I said, "if I didn't want you in here I wouldn't have left the door open and I wouldn't have told you to come in." While I was talking to him I never took the vibrator off myself, I just kept going. I was partially covered with the sheet, but there was no denying that I was masturbating.

He looked at me and said, "This is so wrong and as much as I want to stay, I can't."

I said "nobody but us has to know, and all your doing is watching, nothing else, please don't leave." He stood there in real distress, He wanted to watch me play in the worst way, but he knew it was very wrong. I decided to give him a little more inventive, I pushed the sheet to the side so he could see a little more. I was wearing a top and my legs were closed around my vibrator, so he still couldn't see much yet, but it was more than he saw before.

He said, you have no idea how much I want to stay, but I really can't."

I said, "you sure I can't change your mind?" Then I took the vibrator off and opened my legs. He was now getting the perfect, unobstructed view of my pussy. I actually heard him sigh slightly, and I knew he was staying. With my legs still open I put the toy back on my clit. I saw the bulge in his pants and I knew I was doing a good job at keeping his attention. I told him to sit in the chair that was near my bed. He did as I asked and just watched me play. At that point I wanted to have an orgasm for him, so I pressed that toy harder on my clit. When I was close to cuming I said, "I'm gonna cum right now." Then I looked him right in the eye as I had my first orgasm of the night.

I was bucking up and down a little when I was cuming but I never lost eye contact with him. I finished my orgasm and just kept looking at him, but I noticed his eyes were now back down to my pussy. I opened my legs again so he could get another good look, then I said, "does my pussy look as good as you thought it would?"

He just said, "even better."

I said, "ok, time to leave, I want to go to sleep and I know you want to go relieve yourself so maybe we'll do this again tomorrow night." I blew him a kiss and pulled up my covers. He got up and left. I was so tempted to have another orgasm, but I thought I would hold off until tomorrow when I planned on giving him an even better show. I fell asleep picturing daddy jerking himself off in bed while thinking of me. The next morning I wasn't about to pretend it didn't happen, so when I got to the kitchen I was pouring coffee and I said, "ok, I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed last night." Then I waited for a response.

A few seconds later he said, "look, that was amazing last night, but it was very wrong. If anybody ever knew it about it, it would destroy both of our lives, you know that right?"

I said, "well the way I see it is, number one, it already happened and if it got out, your right about it ruining both of our lives, and number two, it's only me or you that could ever let it get out, so what's the harm?"

He said, "I dunno, don't get me wrong, I loved watching you, but I just can't get past how wrong it is."

I said, "ok, we can talk about this later, but just know this, there's never been anybody that I have ever let watch me do that, only you." We had breakfast and went about our day. That night after dinner I gave dad a gummy, I knew he smoked pot sometimes but I thought this was better. He asked me why I thought he needed that, I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. He knew exactly why.

About an hour later when the gummy was kicking in, I decided it was time for more fun. I took a shower, put on a very sexy bra and panties set then covered it all with my short robe. I decided not to tie it, I just let it hang open. Dad was in the living room on the sofa watching T.V. and when he saw his little girl come in looking sexy as hell and he just sighed. I laughed and said, "what's the matter, you tired of looking at me already?"

He said, "definitely not." Then he said, " But you know you're killing me right?"

I said, "Nahh, you got a strong heart, you'll be fine." and with that I let my robe fall to the floor. I sat on the sofa next to him and asked what we were gonna watch, his answer was just right.

He said, "It's gonna be hard to watch anything with you dressed like that, or should I say, undressed like that." Then he said, Damn you're beautiful and you have a body to match." I thanked him, leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I got up and sat in the arm chair across from the sofa, facing him. I was gonna start slow so I just reached down and slowly rubbed myself over my panties. I had daddy's full attention and it was making me horny as hell. When I felt myself getting pretty wet I said, "hold that thought, I'll be right back." Then I went to my room and grabbed my toys. When I got back I saw that familiar bulge in his pants.

I sat down, turned my vibrator on hi and put it against my clit, but still over the too of my panties. I was gonna make him wait to see my goodies. My panties were a light pink color and where the vibrator was working it was becoming a dark pink, I was getting pretty wet. I looked down then back at daddy and said, "I guess theses panties are gonna need to be washed, their getting kinda wet."

He said, "I noticed, I'll wash them for you, no problem." I smiled and kept playing. I said, "feel free to rub yourself, I see you're about to bust out of those sweats. He reached down and started to rub his cock. I clicked off my toy and put it on the table. I saw a small look of disappointment on his face, but I knew he would be happy again in a minute. I slipped my hand under the material of my panties being careful not to let him see too much yet. I put my middle finger inside myself and started to wiggle it around so he could hear how wet I really was. It sounded like someone dancing in the rain. I was very wet! I pulled out my wet finger and grabbed the dildo I had hidden under the towel. I saw daddy's eyes light up.

I licked the tip, pulled my panties to the side, and pushed it in. A small moan escaped my mouth and I saw dad squirm in his seat. I was really enjoying myself pretending it was dad's cock instead of this fake one, it felt amazing. A couple minutes later I pulled it out and stood up. I said, time for these to go." I turned so my ass was facing him and pulled them down. I made sure I bent very low when I picked them up. Then I turned and faced him. I just stood there letting him look at his little girl. Without saying anything, I reached behind and took off my bra. I have small tit's, but they are very perky. Again I just stood there and let him look, after all it was the first time he was seeing my tit's and I wanted him to enjoy the moment.

I'm pretty sure any girl with a halfway good looking dad has thoughts of fucking him, I know I did. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to walk forward, straddle him and sit right on his hard cock, but I knew that would be pushing it. Instead I sat down in my chair and put a leg over each arm. My pussy was as open as it could be and my father was looking right at it. I started to rub my clit and told him to come closer. He came and sat right in front of me on the floor, his face was a foot away from my gaping pussy. I stopped rubbing my clit and pushed two fingers into my pussy. The wet sound was amazing. I looked down at dad and said, "please take it out, I want to see it so bad."

He had a look of indecision on his face, then he finally stood up, pulled his pants down and let his very healthy looking cock out. It was standing straight up and it looked like it needed attention. He was looking down at me fingering myself and I guess it was too much to take, he grabbed his dick and started to slowly pump it. With daddy's dick a foot from my face I started to really finger myself hard, so hard that I gave myself an orgasm as my father watched. As I was cuming I yelled, "cum on my tit's, please daddy, cum, right now." As I was in the throws of my orgasm I felt daddy's hot cum splash all over my tit's. We actually came together.

That was it for the night. I gave him the towel and asked him to wipe off my tit's. He did it for me without ever actually touching my tits that I know he so badly wanted to do. That was going to change, I needed him to touch me. The next morning when I got up he was already gone doing some errands. He told me the night before that he would be out until around 7:00. I jumped in the shower, got out and dried off. I decided no clothes would be necessary for awhile since I was going to work at my computer for the next few hours. When I signed on I saw I had an upcoming video meeting, so I thought I would have some fun. When the time arrived for the meeting I put on just a shirt, I stayed naked from the waist down.

The meeting started on time and I noticed there were five of us on that call, all women. As I was watching and listening I let my left hand go down to my pussy. I just kept feeling and rubbing myself throughout the entire thing while wondering if any of them were naked too. When it finally ended I quickly removed my shirt again, I wanted to be naked. That was a great way to get my juices flowing for when daddy got home. I clean up around the house a little and when it was almost 7:00 I put on a nice red thong with a matching bra, I took my toys and headed for mom and dad's room. I pulled the sheets down and made myself comfortable on daddy's side of the bed. I held off playing because I wanted to be fresh when he got home, plus I wanted to be extra horny from waiting.

It worked because by the time he opened the front door, my pussy was screaming for attention. I heard him come down the hall and when he walked in the room he said, "I had a feeling you would be in my bed when I got home."

I said, "oh yeah? How did it make you feel thinking about that?" He looked down at his crotch and I saw a small bulge starting, then I said, "never mind, I see how it made you feel, now go take a shower." As he headed for the bathroom I said, "no playing in there, save it for when you come out." then he went in and closed the door. I also noticed he didn't take any clothes in with him and that excited the hell out of me. I was struggling not to touch myself because I wanted my first touch to be when he was watching. He came out five minutes later wearing only a towel. I knew right then and there, I was gonna see my father completely naked tonight.

Just to be a tease I got out of the bed and said, I'm gonna go and make dinner, but don't get dressed, it's a very informal night. I took my time walking out so he could get a good look at my ass. In reality dinner was already made, I just warmed it up, but while I was getting it ready, I could feel his eyes devouring me. We finished up and I said, " lets go back upstairs." I guess he finally got rid of his internal guilt because he said nothing and just followed me up the stairs. I made sure I went first so my tight ass would be right in front of him. When we got into the room I told him to sit against the backboard and when he did, I slid in and leaned right against him.

I could tell he didn't know what to do with his hands so I reached down and put one on each of my thighs. I felt perfect leaning against his bare chest, but he still had that damn towel wrapped around his waist. As I leaned there against him I started to rub myself over the thong, and it felt so good. I felt myself squirm a little but I knew that was just gonna make him more horny so I didn't stop, I also moaned very softly. I said to him, "These need to come off, think you could help with that?" I raised my hips, he put his thumbs in my waist band and pulled them off. I said, "thanks, that will make things much easier."

He answered with, "glad I could help."

I reached for my vibrator, put it right on my clit and said," since you're so helpful would you mind holding this for me?" He reached down and took it from me. I just leaned against my father letting him please me with my vibrator. I told him to push it harder against my clit, and when he did, I had and orgasm. I could feel myself pushing back against him, but it was out of my control. I finally reached down and pulled it away.

He said, "looks like I was pretty helpful again huh?"

I said "oh yeah that was very helpful, and do me one more favor, take this off too." I leaned forward so he could take off my bra. Then I said, " now that I'm naked, don't you think its time to loose that towel." Without waiting for an answer, I spun around, open it up and let it fall to the side. Finally there was my dad, laying in bed completely naked. His cock was straight up and begging for attention. I got off the bed and stood right next to him. I started to play with my tit's and then my nipples. I let one hand go south to my pussy and started to finger myself.

I watched as his massive cock swelled even bigger. I looked at him and said," one of us needs to give that thing some attention." He just keep looking at me and didn't move, I assumed that was him saying it should be me. I pulled my wet fingers out and took hold of that beautiful dick. I made sure my wetness from my fingers was all over it, and then I slowly stroked him. I didn't want to ever let go, but I knew if I didn't he was gonna cum, and that wasn't an option just yet. I decided to see how far I could go so I climbed back on the bed and straddled him but with my ass facing him. He didn't move, so I knew he was gonna be ok with anything at this point. I scooted back so my ass was inches from his face and said, " please don't make me wait another second." Seconds later I felt his tongue start at my asshole and go right down to my pussy. He was devouring me like it was his first time eating pussy. I felt absolutely fucking amazing!

Then he finally said, "lay on your back so I can do this the right way." I turned over as quick as I could. He grabbed me behind my knees, lifted and spread my legs as far as he could and buried his face in my pussy. I have never been eaten out so good in all my life. He worked my clit, tongue fucked me and actually ate my ass. The second he got back to my clit, I came, and when I say I came, I actually mean I squirted all over him. He never stopped eating me. I was actually screaming and I didn't care. By far, the best orgasm of my life, but he wasn't done. He rested my legs on his shoulders and jerked himself off all over me, my pussy, tits, belly, everywhere. I looked at him and smiled. We cleaned ourselves up and decided that even though it wasn't very long, it was enough for the night. I think daddy was still processing it, plus we also knew this was only night number 2, mom wouldn't be back home for another 7 nights, we wanted to pace ourselves. The following nights got even better.