Daddy and Me Explore Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy and I explore a little further.
1.9k words
4.6
36.8k
44

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy and me explore pt.2

When I woke up the next morning I realized something, last nights fun with daddy did absolutely nothing to quench my desire to be with him. You would think the fact that he gave me the best orgasm of my life that it might have satisfied me a little, but all it did was intensify my craving, I wanted him even more. That day was extra hot and I decided that after a few hours of work, it was going to be a swim day, but with their very private backyard, it was going to be a nude swim day. I also thought it would help daddy get ready for tonight. He was out again that morning so I did my work, got naked and went out to the pool. About an hour later daddy came out to the pool and when he saw me swimming naked, all he said was, "Mmm, that looks nice." I said, come on in, but as you can see, it's no clothes allowed.

He said, "that's very tempting, but even with all our privacy out here, I'm not doing anything like that outside during the day." I knew he was right and told him I agreed. I finished swimming and went in to take a shower. as I walked past daddy naked I just said, "pardon me, I'm just passing through."

He laughed and said, "no problem at all, you're welcome to come through here anytime." I could tell he was finally getting comfortable with what we were doing. I showered and got dressed. I put on a very tight top without a bra and a pair of shorts. we decided to grab something out for dinner so about an hour later we went to a local pub. As we walked in I could tell I was getting a lot of looks from the guys and it was making me a little tingly. I wasn't the only one who noticed, Dad said, "did you see all those guys eyeing you when you walked through?"

I smiled and said, "yeah, but they can only imagine what's under these clothes, right?" I gave him a big smile and he did the same. No further words were needed. We had dinner and when we were done I handed daddy a gummyand said, "these should kick in by the time we get home." On the way out I got a bunch more looks from the guys and I was loving it. I knew what dad was thinking, he was thinking that he knew what was under these clothes, but these guys didn't. When We got home and dad went for a shower. I also took another shower to make sure I was as fresh as I could be. Since it was still early I decided to get dressed, at least for now. I put on a loose fitting top without a bra, figuring it would be easy access. Then I put on a pair of leggings and no panties. Leggings make my small ass look amazing, and that's what I wanted him him to see, my amazing ass.

When he came down he had on his usual sweat pants, but tonight he had on a pretty tight fitting shirt. Like I said in the beginning, dad is in pretty good shape for a guy his age and that shirt really showed it. I said, " do you want to watch a movie, but I mean really watch the movie?" he laughed and said he did, so we started the movie. We were about half way into the movie when those gummy's started to really kick in and it was making me loose interest in the movie pretty quick. I could see daddy's eyes were glazed over and I knew he wasn't really watching it either. So I decided to get things moving. I reached for the remote, I shut off all but 1 light and walked back over to dad. I said, " fuck that movie," and with that I turned away from him, bent forward slightly and started to pull off my pants. I slid them down across my ass very slowly so he could take his time looking. As I got them down to my mid thigh I bent more forward so he could see my pussy underneath my ass, I knew he would like that. Then I stood up and turned to face him.

At this point my pussy was six inches from his face. I put both hands on his shoulders and asked him to take my pants the rest of the way off. he did, and when he finished I looked down at him and said, " are you big yet?" He nodded his head. I turned back around, took one step forward, bent over and put my hands on the coffee table. My ass was right in front of him again and simply said, "then please, fuck me." This time he no longer had any hesitation, I felt him stand up, I saw his pants hit the floor and all of a sudden I felt his huge cock pressing against my pussy. I pushed back and he sunk all the way into my wet pussy. I felt his hands grab my hips and he started to pump in and out of me. I was finally fucking my father after all the years of wondering and waiting.

I was feeling so good, and judging by the moaning sounds he was making, so was he. After a solid ten minutes of taking my father's dick from behind, I still wasn't satisfied. I stood up and took him out, then I walked over to the arm of the sofa and sat down. It was the perfect height to lean back and let him fuck me from the front. He made his way between my legs and pushed himself inside me again. I wrapped my legs around him and let him pump away. He was fucking me so hard and deep I could feel him all the way up into my stomach. To make sure this lasted and daddy didn't shoot his load I told him I needed a break.

As he pulled out of me and stepped back, I slid down to my knees and immediately put my mouth on his very wet dick. He let out a loud sigh and I went to town swallowing that monster. All the time I was sucking him, all I could think of was how good his tongue felt last night when he was eating me from behind. Again I didn't want him to explode just yet, so I finished and stood up in front of him. he just said, "oh shit!, that was nice" I just smiled and went over to the sofa.

I knelt on the sofa facing the back and put my ass out towards him and said, "Do you remember last night when you sent me to my happy place?" The next thing I knew his tongue was dancing all around my ass and after what seemed like forever, it found my pussy. He was amazing with his tongue, and he found every hole to put it in. I could have stayed in that position all night but I knew his tongue had to be getting tired so I spun around, stood up, and pulled his head into my tits. It was the first time he had touched my tits and he was sucking every inch of them. That magic tongue was doing a great job on my nipples too. Without even realizing it, his cock in my hand and I was softly stroking him.

I needed to cum badly, so I told him to sit on the sofa, and when he did, I stood in front of him and fingered myself to an orgasm. He was rubbing his cock while he watched me and I could see it was making him harder. I decided it was time, I straddled his legs facing him and sat right down on his rock hard dick. I rode him as hard as I could. He had his hands on my ass and was rocking me back and forth. I told him not to cum until I did. After a couple of minutes when I was about to cum I said, "cum with me right now." I felt him burst inside my pussy and that made me cum at the same time. It took a minute for us to catch our breath. I finally stood up and I felt him slide out of me. Oh what a feeling. As I stepped back I could feel his cum dripping out of me and I said, "look at the mess you made." Then just to tease him a little more, I reached down and spread his cum all over my pussy.

He said, "best fuck ever! " then he said. "how the hell can we ever top that? I haven't shot that much since I was 18."

I said, " Well, we have 4 more days to try." and with that I took my cum covered hand and spread it all over my tits. I gave him a peck on the cheek and said, "goodnight daddy." and let him watch me walk away. When I reached the stairs I turned and said, " Oh, here's something for you to think about tonight." then I put two of my fingers that were covered in his cum in my mouth and walked upstairs.

I went into the shower again and started to wash all his cum off me. I heard the door open and turned around to see daddy walk in. His shower is huge and the two of us had plenty of room. He looked at me and said, "do you still have any energy left?" I couldn't believe my father, at his age, was ready to fuck again. He just unloaded a gallon of cum inside me and he's ready again?

I said, "I do if you do." With that he turned me around and put his hard cock between the cheeks of my ass, then he reached around and started to play with my nipples. I couldn't wait another second, I bent forward and backed into his cock. Even though I just fucked the shit out of him downstairs, it still felt amazing. His hands on my tits, the warm water running down my body and his dick inside me, I was once again in pleasure land. My hands went on the wall, I half squatted down and let dad fuck me from behind. He was pounding the shit out of me and I still couldn't get enough.

After a couple minutes of that, I turned around, got on my knees and started jerking him off. I alternated between that and sucking him. I wanted him to cum all over me and I couldn't wait any longer. I took him out of my mouth and pumped him as fast and as hard as I could. It didn't take long before he said, "oh shit I'm gonna cum."

I said, "good, give it to me." And he shot his loan all over me, my face, my tit's, my hair, everywhere. I was absolutely amazed at how much cum this man generates. I stood up, faced the water and washed off my face. When I was clean I looked at him, said, "thanks again," and kissed him on the mouth. He seemed stunned by the kiss, and I said, "oh stop it, you just ate my pussy and I swallowed your cock, a little kiss is gonna bother you?" with that, I got out and dried off. That was it for the night, but we still had a few nights left.