Daddy and Uncle Jay's Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy and Uncle Jay practices oral on Emily.
1.5k words
4.5
22.5k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desired29
Desired29
160 Followers

Sitting on the couch between Daddy and Uncle Jay, I spread my legs a little wider. While Uncle Jay kissed and nibbled down my left side, Daddy did the same on my right.

"Baby girl I need you to stand, we can't make you feel good with your clothes still on," Daddy whispered.

Following his instructions, I did as I was told and stood, turning to face the two men who remained seated on the couch. Daddy pulled me closer and started to unbutton my skirt, pulling my panties and skirt down all at once.

"Come sit back down sweetie," Uncle Jay urged, patting the seat I left vacant between them. Once seated again, Daddy and Uncle Jay continued with their earlier task.

Daddy took ahold of my right leg, lifting it over his left side as Uncle Jay did the same with my other limb, spreading me wider than before.

"Has anyone ever played with your kitty princess, or have you been doing all the work?" Daddy asked, hands caressing my thighs as he spoke.

"Well, I couldn't practice if I let them touch me. I couldn't get better that way," I confessed.

"Have you ever orgasmed before?" Uncle Jay asked as Daddy's hands moved toward my wet pink lips.

"Yes, when I play with myself," I moaned. Daddy's fingers were spreading my wetness around, pressing his digits into the little nub at the top, rotating it counterclockwise.

"We'll make you feel so good princess, don't you worry," Daddy moaned softly in my ear, continuing to massage my button.

"Daddy," I moaned, already feeling ten times better than my little fingers could ever make me.

Uncle Jay turned my head towards him and kissed me, plunging his tongue into my mouth as his hand joined Daddy's near my slit. In the midst of Daddy rubbing my clit, Uncle Jay's hand moved towards my virginal hole, gathering my juices before slowly pushing his phalanx inside. I moaned into Uncle Jay's mouth, my hips jerking from the feel of a foreign object entering my tight snatch.

As Daddy rubbed and Uncle Jay pumped, my kitty got wetter, making me moan continuously into Uncle Jay's mouth while they both played in unison with my pussy.

"Jay, I'm going to need her to lie down to taste her. Let her lean back and get comfortable," Daddy suggested.

Uncle Jay pulled away from me and sat up, placing a throw pillow down, and then helped me lie down on the couch, pulling my shirt up until it sat snug above my breast, while Daddy moved between my legs on the couch.

"Pass me another pillow so I can situate it under her ass," Daddy spoke firmly but still maintained a soft tone.

After Daddy had me situated, he lay down on his stomach, placing my legs over his shoulders as he used both his hands to spread my lips apart to reveal my pink nub. I watched with excitement and nervousness when Daddy's head lowered onto my wet cunt.

The moment Daddy's tongue finally touched my twat, my hips jerked slightly from the feel of it, firm yet soft, stroking me from my hole to my sensitive pearl. I couldn't help but moan out loud as Daddy went to work on eating me like I was his last meal. His tongue moved up and down, over and over again, then he sucked my clit in his mouth, flicking his tongue back and forth over my bud with lightning speed.

Tightening my thighs around his head, I continued making porn star noises, jerking my hips toward Daddy's mouth at the same time my head thrashed from left to right. The next time I turned my head from right to left, Uncle Jay held it there, easing his thick cock into my mouth, groaning with the feel of it pushing past my tongue, to the back of my throat. Remembering to breathe through my nose, I did just that, feeling my stomach flutter with that oh-so-familiar feeling. I was going to be pushed over the edge while I sucked one of the best cocks I've ever had the pleasure of sucking, and I couldn't believe my luck. I didn't know how a bad day had turned into one of the best, but there I was. Enjoying my first tongue-lashing from my Daddy while simultaneously sucking my Uncle.

I was moaning around Uncle Jay's cock, no longer sucking as my thighs further tightened around Daddy's head. Uncle Jay took over where I slacked, his hips thrusting, pushing his thick prick into my mouth as he gripped my hair to steady my head. My toes started curling, my cunt quivered, and my clit pulsated, right before I was pushed off the cliff.

My body felt like it exploded into a thousand pleasurable pieces. I had never cum so hard before, especially not by my own hands. My thighs shook, my pussy trembled, and my back arched, enjoying the wonderful feeling that pulsed through me. When Daddy eased up off my clit, backing off to lick the juices that leaked from my hole, I resumed sucking Uncle Jay's cock, hollowing out my cheeks as much as I could, and hovered him into my mouth and throat further, swallowing constantly to massage the head.

"Fuck princess, I'm going to squirt in that pretty little mouth of yours. Are you ready?"

I nodded, continuing to swallow until I felt his release gush down the back of my throat. When Uncle Jay finally finished flooding my mouth with his release, he flopped down onto the loveseat nearby, breathing just as heavily as I was. My throat was a little sore, and my eyes were watery, but dear heavens, I couldn't imagine anything better than what I just experienced. Little did I know, it got so much better than that.

Daddy had already repositioned himself, sitting on the edge of the couch, softly stroking my belly, licking my remaining juices from his top lip, while staring at my sensitive gash, looking to be in deep thought.

I broke whatever spell he was under when I spoke. "Daddy that was so good, I never came so hard before. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure princess. You taste so fucking good I didn't want to stop. I can't wait to taste that sweet pussy again, I could feast on you all day." That made me giggle, Daddy was so silly.

"All day huh? If she tastes that good, I surely want a taste," Uncle Jay stated from the loveseat he was on. "Come here sweetie, let your Uncle taste that sweet nectar your father is bragging about."

I giggled again, hopping up from my seat, and moving in front of Uncle Jay. "I think you'll have to get up Uncle Jay if you want a taste."

"I'm comfortable right here princess," Uncle Jay smirked. "Why don't you climb up here and sit on my face."

Heat flushed up my chest at the suggestion before I hurriedly scrambled onto his lap, climbing his chest, and planting my still-wet cunt on his lips. Uncle Jay didn't waste any time, sticking his tongue into my glory hole the moment my hips settled down over him. Uncle Jay's technique was different from Daddy's. Daddy always started out slow and built himself up, Uncle Jay came in fast and hard, never building but keeping a fast steady pace. He devoured my pussy, licking, sucking, nibbling. Uncle Jay even went down to my ass and tried to penetrate that hole with his relentless tongue.

I moaned, groaned, wiggled, and gasped at all the things Uncle Jay was doing to me. When I started grinding my pussy into his face, desperate for my release, Uncle Jay gripped my hips to stop my movement, latching onto my clit quickly to help achieve my goal. He focused solely on that little nub as Daddy had done, only difference is Uncle Jay nibbled in between his tongue whipping. No matter how different Uncle Jay was from Daddy, the end result was the same.

Gripping the top of his head, I squeezed my thighs together, exploding on Uncle Jay's tongue, rotating my hips and bouncing slightly from the pleasure that soared through my entire body. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted, but what I do know was that I was spent after that second one.

Coming down from the pure blissful ride I was on, I almost fell over, not able to hold my balance on my shaky legs underneath me. Uncle Jay held tightly onto my hips as Daddy rushed from his seat to help settle me onto the couch.

"You okay Princess?" Daddy asked, pushing my hair back from my sweaty face.

"Wonderful Daddy. You and Uncle Jay are the best, I'm just tired," I spoke through a yawn that escaped.

"Why don't you lie down and take a nap baby girl? Uncle Jay and I will make dinner, and wake you when it's ready," Daddy said, gently pushing me to lay down.

"Okay Daddy," I released another yawn, closing my eyes the moment Uncle Jay placed a throw blanket over me.

I drifted off hearing Uncle Jay tell Daddy, "You were right Jerry, best pussy I ever tasted." I fell asleep with a small smile on my lips.

Desired29
Desired29
160 Followers