Daddy, are You Humping Me?

Story Info
Father and femboy son teasing him.
3.2k words
4.52
34.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hentyty66
hentyty66
56 Followers

All peoples in this story are 18+. this story uses foul hate words but not in a hateful manner.

I started crossdressing young collecting my sisters panties and bras here and there but I never thought of myself as gay. I played soccer and ran a lot and swam in the summers so by the time i was 18 i had a lean body with thick thighs and what my friends would call a "Girl's Ass". When i was 21 i moved to Orlando to live with my uncle and step cousin. Here, I delved into the crossdressing fetish and lifestyle buying my own panties, wig, makeup, bras, lingerie, and even downloaded dating sites to post pics on. I never considered myself gay even though other men were throwing dick pics at me. Eventually I confessed drunkenly to my step cousin and she helped me perfect my makeup style and get a good sense of fashion. The details of those adventures are for another story. One thing she did that i am forever grateful for was finagling and getting her hands on beta blockers and estrogen. She brought them home and gave them to me as a form of HRT for a year and half which helped my hips and boobs swell and fill out. I was very grateful to have her help me so much.

Now, Fast forward to how i ended up back home living with my father at 25. Lame, I know. But I am free to dress up in private of course, since my father is against the LGBTQ community. I ordered all types of clothing ranging from VS lingerie, unisex looking femme shirts like see thru fabric tank tops, a variety of short shorts, thongs, and long nite dresses that pass as nite shirts that barely cover my ass.

So thanks to the help of the hormones and 3 years of gym time on my glutes, I had a nice bubble ass. Almost looked as if I had birth giving hips. Standing 5'9" I have a bit of a chubby gut but I had B cup breasts to go along with it. My muddy brown hair grew out to my neck and i liked to keep it messy to still resemble a boy so i didnt throw my dad off my str8 trail. My deep honey brown doe eyes were my best quality in my opinion but i'm a hopeless romantic. After work as a nurse I would come home and immediately undress and get into something more... comfy. Wearing a thong under short shorts first to let my Dad get comfortable with me showing more skin. Though I got bolder, I started wearing my see thru femme tops and crop tops with Nicki Minaj perfume and lotion. He started noticing me.

In fact one nite, I was pretty inebriated when i wore my short shorts and purple gstring with my see thru cow print crop top with a purple bralette underneath. I came up stairs and made sure to flaunt what i got, bending over to feed the dog or look for food in the fridge. I knew his eyes were on me. Something tweaked in me. It had been at least a year since I had a dick inside me and this attention is something I started to crave. "Hey Dad, do my legs look muscular to you?" I asked as I mindlessly scanned the fridge for the nothing that i wanted.

"Um yeah, sure." He cleared his throat. My smooth legs on display I made sure to do the snap that strippers can do after bending over. I slinked my way toward him with full liquid courage.

"I think they are a little flabby to be honest. But they are smooth. Wanna feel?" I didn't care at this point I was wanting a reaction out of him. Needing his touch to turn into a grip. But he just glanced at me and went back to his phone. I was a bit offended so I grabbed his big manly hand and slapped it against my thigh causing ripples in my skin. I bit my bottom lip. "See? Squeeze a bit right here see for yourself." I let his hand go hoping it would roam but to my dismay it laid frozen barely tensing. I rolled my eyes and let out an audible displeased grunt. Grabbed his hand again an glided it across my thick thigh squeezing with his while we got at certain points. He grunted in fake acceptance. I smiled.

"Yeah, you definitely got your mothers legs. Why are they so smooth?" He asked matter of fact like. I let go of his hand and flamboyantly swayed it.

"I wax em sometimes when I get bored. The pain helps me focus on my spiritual self." I lied. I really love waxing my legs I love when my whole body is smooth and lotioned up. The best kind of sleep comes after I get it done.

"Matter of fact I don't see a hair on you, boy. Geez, I thought you had some on these abs not too long ago." He stated as his hand left my leg and patted my belly. I blushed.

"I'm completely hairless. Its just better to be in my opinion. Less hair less stink." I counter. He patted my butt and chuckled.

"Even the big ole rump?" He asked genuinely.

"Especially, that place." I said a little too femme. So my nerves kicked in and moved my feet outta the kitchen. "Goodnight, Daddy!" I yelled back in my locked femme voice. Great. Now he's going to know somethings up with me.

2 weeks later nothing was said. I got drunk again on tequila this time while playing video games with the boys. I was wearing my white thong and a long shirt laying on my bed tuned in to the video game. Headphones on and my team battling another that surprised them. Somewhere in the middle of the action my Dad stepped into my room and I could see him in the corner of my eye. I didnt say anything about his presence. He stalked closer and closer til i could see what his head was looking at. My thong cladded ass. I forgot what i was wearing and to lock my door. Too little too late. I expected him to yell at me.

But instead he reached out and for a second i thought he was going to grab my ass. His fingers brushed my back and his palm finally rested at my shoulder. i took off an ear phone. "Is the dog down here?" he spoke softly in his own gruff way. I rolled a bit on my side to look at him, hopefully hide my thong. I got a good look at my dad. 6'2" not fit muscular but he has work muscle on him. Broad shoulders, bit of a gut like me, and then his joggers. they werent tight on his groin area but more his legs. For some reason i couldnt help notice his bulge, in the joggers it was nearly outlined. I shook my head no without taking my eyes off it. "I dont know where he went. Lil rat dog can hide anywhere. Whatchu playing?" He asked curious as he bent slightly to see the screen. I ripped my eyes away.

"COD, I'd let you play but its intense right now." I said regretting not giving him an excuse to stay longer. Was he hard? How can I tell? Should i mention an excuse about my thong? What if I made him hard? "Mmmmff"

"What?" he asked looking at my face. I turned red. I moaned a bit out loud. I shook my head.

"I havent seen the dog but if you wanna stay to watch you can." I blurted. He sighed and shook his head.

"Nahh i still have to find the dog to let him out. Poor deaf lil shit." He turned to leave. "by the way you have your mom's ass too." he shut my door and i stared at the screen blankly. So he did check me out! Hard not to in my position. What if he had touched my ass? Would i try and flirt and let him advance? But he's my dad, he made me with his cock, his apparently big cock. Fuck, i need to get laid. I shook off my dirty thoughts as best i could for now.

1 month of teasing my father later. I had to see if he was as horny as me. He hasn't had sex since mom left. He has to be craving it. Its not gay to look at your femboy son's ass. Especially if its being brought to your attention every nite. Every time he walked into his living room, study, laundry room there i was to tease him. Living room I'm looking for my phone bending over chairs. His study I'm caught doing yoga in tight black leggings in doggy position. Laundry room I'm taking my clothes out aka my colorful thongs, lingerie, lace panties. He couldn't escape my influence.

"Hey, Miguel I've been noticing you have been acting strange lately is everything okay?" he inquired, one night as he saw me going downstairs with my hair straightened wearing my matching lavender lingerie set under a pair of jean short shorts and white crop top. "Why the short shirt?"

"I'm okay, this is how i used to dress in Florida when i hung out with keely." I answered with pouty lips.

"Ok, but your ass is hanging out." He sneered.

"Smack it for good luck or ignore it, dad." I stated boldly as i wiggled it. He got up from the couch and started walking towards me with a stern look. Running down the stairs giggling cuz i could hear his bounding gait behind me. I burst thru my door and dive for my bed trying to wrap myself in blankets in hopes of protecting myself from the impending punishment. Nothing could protect me though. My dads big hands held me down as he climbed onto my thighs pinning them then with one hand pinning both my hands above me. With his free hand he commenced tickling my underarms, neck, belly, inner thighs. I was laughing so hard i couldn't breath or resist. I just squirmed. Until i realized he stopped. catching my breath i looked up at his perplexed face. I glanced down at my chest at my scrunched crop top realizing he caught me wearing a lacey lavender bralette. I breathlessly tried to explain. "Its not what you think."

"That's a bra. Are you crossdressing?" His words though curious stung a bit.

"Um well, just trying it on for a cosplay thing. I like dressing as anime characters. If i do it well i could sell pics and get extra money." I lied.

"sure." He knew. "Also explains why your body is smoother than your moms." He got off and rolled his eyes before leaving.

Later that nite i decided to be bold but i needed some liquid courage. I wanted to show him i could pass as a anime character. So I dressed up, cosplaying as astello: pink wig, purple jackett, short skirt, and stockings. It was tasteful so I took pictures and sent one to my dad. After 10mins and no replay from him I decided to dress up as someone he might know, Starfire from Teen Titans, purple miniskirt, high croptop, boots n gloves with my long deep red wig. I posed and took pics but i wanted to do one a little more risque so I hiked the miniskirt up and layed on my bed aiming the camera to get my face and purple thong clad ass before sending it. that one got a reply almost instantly.

"That's Starfire right?" He text.

"Yeah! See i can look decent cosplaying." I replied

"Okay, not bad. I'm almost convinced, more pics?" I sent him different angles of Starfire until i took off the costume and laid in bed in my lacy matching purple lingerie set. "oh wow. Method cosplaying huh?" He inquired.

"Yeah... i guess lol." my heart pounded. Maybe he didn't like that one. I quickly took off my lingerie set and put on a black onesie that clung to my body.

I sent him one of me kneeling in the one piece akin to Raven from Teen Titans with my normal hair. "Ah, Raven?" He sent. I didn't reply. I simply sent a pic of me in doggy, face down ass up showing off my arch. A couple minutes went by then. "oh my." I felt pleased but thought it weird that he never sent me a pic back...

1 week later on a Friday. Knowing my dad was drinking i decided to push him over the edge. I painted my nails pink put on a clear lip gloss. Wearing my hot pink thong with lacy trim with matching bra and long white nite shirt that barely covered my ass i went to the kitchen to warm up some pizza rolls. My dad was in his study/computer room and had to be on his 3rd-4th glass of whiskey. He smelt the food cooking and came downstairs in his thin tight jogging pants. I made sure to wear my Nicki minaj perfume to help ease his mind. I bunched my shirt at my narrow waist helping to show off my wide hips, thicc smooth thighs and legs, and my ass. He took me in thru his eyes and nodded in acceptance. "Whatcha cooking?" he asked.

"Pizza rolls." I meekly replied. Unsure if i should do my femme voice or my natural voice. I went with my femme voice. "You want some daddy?" This didnt phase him as much as i thought it would. he walked over to the fridge and opened it to grab some milk. He set it on the table and walked towards me for a glass in the cupboard. I didn't tense up in fact i leaned slightly inward toward him. He reached behind me and grabbed his cup, turned and went to pour his milk.

"That's a nice smell you got on." He stated without looking at me. "I like it."

"Thanks, daddy. I better check the rolls." I said with a grin. Gaiting over to the oven I opened it and stood back for the heat wave before bending at the hips to stare at the food. Remaining there for longer than i should have to trying to get him to notice my ass clad in thong.

Suddenly i felt a stinging smack on my right cheek. "Good job, looks like you didn't burn em!" Dad said chuckling. He just smacked my ass I bit my bottom lip. I closed the oven door and put my forearms on top remaining bent over. I wriggled my ass a bit.

"What if i did burn em? Would i get punished or something?" My femme voice went sultry. I knew he was close behind me. And I felt another crisp smack on my left cheek. This time I moaned. "Ahhh" That was all it took. I felt my dad's hand on my right hip and then his left on my left hip he stood directly behind me. He pushed my shirt up to reveal my thong and whole ass. I was getting too horny so i decided to wriggle my ass and back up onto his covered crotch. I let out a gasp and proceeded to grind and rotate my hips on his dick. Hearing his grunts of pleasure struck a horny nerve in me so i moaned again pushing back on his crotch. One hand let go of my hip he rustled with something then put his hand back and moved his hips closer. I felt bare skin against my ass before he started thrusting. his grip on my narrow waist was tight as he pulled my ass against his hips thrusting his up and down my thong clad crack.

"Ohhh sssshhhhhiiiittttt" He moaned.

Every 4th or 6th stroke his hard cock would press against my lil hole. which caused me to push back and moan. "Daddy?" i pouted. no answer he just grunted. "Daddy...are you...h-humping me?" I bit my lip as his cock managed to slip past my thong and press against my bare hole. "AAAHHH!" I moaned and we stopped moving. The head of his cock was breaching my hole. We stood breathing heavy and i didn't wanna startle him off but i did want him to continue. Reaching back with my hand i pulled my thong to the side and slowly cascaded my hand over his big hard man dick. Wrapping my fingers around it i gasped softly lining it up to my hole again and pushing back on it.

"Pretty nails, son." he commented. I looked back at him and grinned playfully.

"Thanks daddy. Are you...going to fuck me now?" I inquired slowly as i pressed his head more and more inside. "UGGHH!! Ah!" finally the head was in. We were both shaking and breathing heavy. Daddy's hands slid up from my hips up my torso and rested on my lacy bra. "Are you going to take off my bra daddy?" I panted hoping the pain from my ass hole being stretched beyond its limits would turn to pleasure already.

"I cant reach your little titties, baby." He croaked. I didnt known what he meant at first but then he leaned back and spanked my ass. The jolt surprised me but took away the stinging from my boypussy. He leaned in closer to me all while pushing his cock deeper making my legs shake like jello. His hips finally reached my fleshy butt cheeks as he whispered in my ear. "I've been waiting to make you my little sissy slut." Then he pulled and ripped my bra off my body. I was gasping and moaning like crazy. He cupped my tits in his manly hands and pinched my sweet little nipples.

"AAAAAHHHHH FfFFFFuuuucckkk!!!" I screamed. I ground out on his thicc meat as one of his hands wrapped around my neck and pulled me up as he began to pound my boy pussy like there was no tomorrow. "ffffFFFFFFFFuuuUUUUUCcccCCkKk DDAAAAAADDYYYYYYYYYY!!!" i screamed out almost as loud as my cheeks clapping.

"You fucking sissy faggot. This is what you wanted. To be fucked by a real man!" he snarled.

"YYYYYEeeeessssss DAAAAADDDYYYYY. BREED. MEEEEEEEE!!!" I managed to get out before released my throat to put his hands on my narrow waist once more. Slamming into my guts.

"This. Is. Mine. You understand faggot?" He emphasized his words with thrusts. We were really fucking in his kitchen. Two men enjoying pleasure through the connection of a sin. Time was either still or flying by but it didn't matter to me, as my brain was melting.

"YES FUCK ME. ONLY. YOU. GET ME PREGNANT!!!!!" I shouted as i came drenching my panties with my cum.

My dad stopped fucking me and pulled out as i dropped to my knees unable to stand. He leaned in and shut the oven off slapping my face with his juicy cock waking me up again as i took him in my mouth and all the way down my throat. He grabbed my hair and proceeded to skull fuck me until his large member swelled and he pulled out coating my face and hair in his baby juice. I stared up at him in awe. "You owe me a proper fuck bitch."

hentyty66
hentyty66
56 Followers