Daddy Blows Deep

Story Info
Just the head... and maybe a bit more.
1.1k words
4.37
129.5k
188
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

"Just the head, daddy," Jenny smiled, her braces shining in the early morning light streaming through her bedroom window.

They had played this little game a dozen times or more since Steve, at his wife Janet's urging, took his little girl Jenny's virginity a couple of weeks ago on the morning of her 18th birthday.

Steve was a handsome man, a little over 6 feet tall, with sandy blonde hair, clear blue eyes, and a muscular physique. He was also possessed of a dick that could only be described as enormous.

His beautiful wife Janet had nearly died in childbirth. It was a miracle that Janet and Jenny had both survived. Janet had thick nut brown hair that fell to just below her shoulders and stunning facial features that made men squirm. The crown jewels of her beautiful face were her hazel eyes, the eyes her only child had thankfully inherited. Her firm C cup breasts would have drawn much attention on a woman of lesser beauty, On Janet, they just kind of blended into the total package.

Jenny had been a gymnast all her young life. She had thick nut brown hair, like her mother's, that she had recently started perming, thick soft lips, and tiny but perfectly shaped A cup tits, topped with a puffy nipple about as big around as a quarter. At four foot ten, she looked like a fragile little girl, but make no mistake, a lifetime of gymnastics had produced one tough young lady. She could handle almost every inch of her daddy's big thick cock with ease. The muscles on her firm flat abdomen and powerful legs were sharply defined, and when men caught a glimpse of her taut firm little butt, they usually just stopped and stared.

Steve lined the bulbous head of his huge cock up on Jenny's little coin slot and pushed.

The head and about an inch popped into her bald little pussy with a little snap.

Steve looked lovingly down at his precious little girl. It was just two weeks since he had popped her cherry, and his massive cock had already blown many loads deep inside her fertile belly. He pulled back out and savored that delicious little snap a few more times before he lowered himself down onto Jenny and began to thrust into her slowly.

Jenny knew her lines perfectly. "You said just the head, daddy! Are you going to fuck me? Noooo daddy! What if I get pregnant"?

"Don't worry Jenny sweetie, I'll pull out, I promise! He rasped. She knew it was a lie, but this little game made her father cum so hard his face turned blue, and Jenny had become skilled at it very quickly. Her tiny hands gripped his ass with surprising strength, pulling him into her again; deeper and deeper with every smooth powerful stroke until finally he was completely embedded in her. Steve relished the sensation of his bare dick engulfed in the tender little slit of his beautiful daughter, stroking slowly and firmly to maximize the luscious sensation. "Are we fucking now daddy?" she whined softly.

Steve looked down to where the thick shaft of his bare dick disappeared into his daughter's tiny bald pussy. He had stretched her almost impossibly wide. "Mmmm yes Jenny sweetie, we're fucking now" he whispered as he continued to stroke his rod into her gently, yet firmly, his long smooth strokes building in speed and intensity. Jenny was soon lost in a sea of sensation as her father's enormous cock drove deep into her firm flat belly, triggering the first in a series of powerful orgasms. He tried to slow his pace and make it last, but Jenny's tiny body writhing underneath him and that special spot in the bottom of her pussy crushing the head of his dick like a powerful fist were making things tough. Much sooner than he'd have liked, the familiar sensation came on strong.

"Oh Jenny... Jenny sweetie Daddy needs to cum soon" he moaned softly.

"Don't forget to pull out daddy" she moaned back at him, not quite realizing that there were more than enough sperm in her father's copious pre cum to get her pregnant regardless.

"Let Daddy cum inside you this time Jenny" he whispered in her ear.

"Nooooo Daddy! It's my fertile time" she whispered back with a worried look.

He looked down again at where his bare dick, gleaming in the morning light with her juices, disappeared into her smooth bald mound and began to saw his cock in and out of her faster and faster.

"Please... Uh... uh... Please Jenny... Let daddy cum inside you" He grunted as his moment rapidly approached.

"Nooooooooo Daddy! Pull out! I'll get preggers!

The thought of his little girl's firm flat tummy beginning to swell with his baby was more than he could take. He felt his scrotum lurch forward as the thick base bulged. The first spurt of his thick rich sperm began to race up the tube in his dick

"Uh... Uhhh... Jenny... Daddy's cumming Jenny...Daddy's cumming" he grunted as he drove his monster cock straight down into Jenny.

"Please daddy, don't cum inside me"! Jenny squealed as she felt her father's penis begin to bulge rhythmically. Deep inside her flat little tummy, the first thick rope of his rich potent sperm burst from the slit in the tip and splashed against her cervix.

"Noooooo Daddy!...pull out!" she whined softly, knowing it was far too late. He was already blowing a huge load of incestuous sperm in her deep, as deep as he could go.

The feel of her father's massive cock throbbing in her belly sent Jenny over the edge, a huge orgasm sweeping over her as he continued to spew big ropes of sperm into her fertile belly.

From the open doorway to the bedroom Janet watched her husband ejaculating deep inside their only child. She had been heartbroken to find that she could have no more children after her traumatic childbirth. Now at last her dream would be coming true. Steve's sperm was spreading out in Jenny's belly, searching for her eggs. Soon there would be a new child in the house, hopefully the first of many. Janet smiled and waited for her husband's long thick cock to stop throbbing in their little girl's fertile belly.

"Did you two work up a nice appetite for breakfast?" She said as she walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed, taking Jenny's tiny hand in hers and flashing Steve her prettiest smile.

Steve rolled off of his beautiful daughter, a thick stream of his sperm flowing out of her rapidly closing vagina. Jenny smiled wide, her braces gleaming in the morning light.

"What's for breakfast?" they said almost in unison, drawing a laugh from the whole happy family.

Meanwhile, deep inside Jenny's belly, her father's sperm were already swarming over the surface of her egg. Only a few minutes later, one of them penetrated the outer membrane. Jenny was pregnant!