All Comments on 'Daddy Blows Deep'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I took my little girls virginity, my deepest desire was to breed her. It took about 4 months of filling her hole with my splooge to sire twins; a son and a daughter. The happiest day of my life was learning I’d bred my little angel. The second happiest was holding two more babes I knew I’d be fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haven't seen a new story from you in a while! Nice to have you back. I knew I'd like it as soon as I saw your name. Always loved the way you describe things. Only wish this was longer! Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could go into more detail after what happened to the daughter.

blozoblozoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@ anonymous

More about these characters can be read in my popular series, “Daddy didn’t pull”. This little story was made from a remnant, maybe more of an outtake fro that series.

An all new series debuts in early September.

Thank you for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i cant relate to this story so much. the only difference was she was my step daughter my my wife watched us several time.

g908114g908114over 1 year ago

How did she get pregnant a second time in 2 weeks? lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...