Daddy, Can I Suck Your Cock?

Story Info
Daughter fucks with daddy's mind.
7.7k words
4.5
54.1k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
766 Followers

I was running a little late but that shouldn't be a problem getting to class on time.

I grabbed my keys on the way to the garage.

'Oh no!'

My car won't start. It just makes a clicking sound when I turn the key. I can't be late. I have perfect attendance and an on-time arrival time that is rewarded with a final grade bonus.

Never understood why the professor rewarded students for showing up on time. Doesn't matter, I need the bonus for my grade.

Maybe Dad can get it started or let me take his car. I wish I could do online classes. I would never be late!

He was sleeping when I left so I checked his bedroom. Not there. Bathroom door open but the light was out.

Maybe he had to start work early. I will check the office. I am losing time! I need the bonus for my grade.

I hear talking, he must be on a call already.

I stopped two steps outside of the office door. I didn't want to interrupt a work call. I listened in to confirm.

'That's right baby, lick the head.'

This was not a work call.

'Get it all wet. You are getting Daddy hard now.'

'Now touch my balls while you stroke my big cock.'

'Oh, Daddy likes that a lot.'

'Stroke Daddy's big cock faster Miranda. Yes, that's my baby girl.'

Miranda! That's my name!

I took a step forward. In the mirror above his computer monitors, I had a clear reflection of Daddy.

His robe was wide open. He was naked. And he was stroking his cock. Oh my god, it is so big!

It was already wet with saliva dripping down to his pubic hair.

He spat on his hand and rubbed more saliva up and down the big, thick shaft.

'That's right Miranda, move up and down on your Daddy's cock. I know you love it. Tell me you love Daddy's cock.'

'I love Daddy's cock. Can I suck your cock Daddy?'

'Yes baby, go all the way down on it. That's it. Hold onto Daddy's cock. Oh, you are so good, Daddy loves you Miranda.'

He gently moaned. He closed his eyes for a moment than opened them wide.

I was excited. I unzipped my short skirt and let it fall to the floor. I put two fingers in my wet pussy, my palm pressuring my clit. In and out, in and out, I was so hot. That cock... Daddy's cock.

'Miranda, go up and down faster, make your Daddy cum in your mouth.'

He picked up his stroking pace. His cock was red from the friction. He spat again on his hand applying more of his lubrication.

'Faster. Faster Miranda.'

I responded with a fast thrust in and out of my wet pussy. My clit snuck out of the hood, my pussy lips soaked with my juices.

'Let Daddy cum on your face.'

He bent over to look at the head of his cock and to my amazement, the cum spurted out hitting him on the cheek. He kept stroking until the nothing came out.

'So good Miranda, now make it good for you.'

I have never seen such a spurt. So erotic. This was too much for me. I squeezed my clit and shoved my fingers in as deep as they would go, triggering an orgasm.

'Oh god,' I blurted out in ecstasy.

I heard Daddy say to someone, 'Jessica, someone is home!'

I grabbed my skirt, my fingers still inside me and headed to the hall bathroom. Just in time.

I heard him say, 'Who is there? Miranda? Where are you?'

I locked the door. I put my free hand on the mirror behind the sink to steady myself as I continued to finger fuck, trying to rekindle the orgasm that stopped in a flash.

He was right outside the door.

'Honey are you OK? I thought I heard you say, 'Oh god or something like that.'

'Was that you?'

'Yes Daddy. I was on my way to tell you that my car wouldn't start when I had a sudden urge to pee. Some leaked out into my panties. That's when I said 'oh god'. I can't believe I peed in my panties! I am 18 years old! Could you get me a clean pair from the top drawer of dresser? I am so embarrassed.'

'Yes Miranda. Can I pick out the color?'

'Sure.'

That seemed weird at first, but this whole scene is weird.

He left to on his pantie errand.

I was so turned on by seeing him masturbate. I have to use this incident to my advantage and his sexual fantasy about me. Time to get him out of Mom's life.

I am going to tease him. Yes, I am going to tease him a lot.

I cracked open the door. I moved along the sink cabinet in front of the mirror until I had a line of sight reflection out the opened door.

If this works, Daddy should have a great view of my pussy. I heard him coming. Here we go!

'Miranda, I picked out black panties if that...'

Totally surprised, he dropped the panties. The plan worked, he must have seen my swollen, wet pussy. Now I will give him more.

I waited till he bent over to pick up the tiny black panties. I pulled the door wide open and stepped forward. As he moved up, I stopped his head from moving up, his face inches from my pussy. I didn't let him move, I waited for him to do something. Nothing. I let him stand. My black lace panties in hand.

That effort pushed open his robe. There it was. Daddy's cock again. Still wet. Cum drying on his chest and stomach. Some of it dripping down.

I reflexively moved my hand towards his wilting erection. I was going to touch it if he let me. I should have taken off my blouse.

'Here!'

Face to face, he handed me my panties. I noticed dried cum on his chin. He pulled his robe together and moved away from me.

'Let me get dressed. I will take you to school.'

He walked away swiftly.

I rinsed out my soaked panties. I pulled up my black panties. They were tiny, so tiny my swollen lips were not covered. I turned around to check out the look from the back. The strings, the only cloth visible. He likes these panties. I will use them later.

I need to send an email to my teacher letting him know I will be late due to car trouble. My phone was in the car, so I will use Dad's computer.

I heard sounds coming from his computer. I sat down in front of the huge monitor. I thought I was looking into a mirror.

The girl Dad was masturbating with looked like my twin. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, a dildo in her hand. Long red hair, brown eyes, pretty face. Like me!

She was naked. Her breasts about my size, the areolas a little bigger. A Miranda look alike. I wonder if she has red shaved pubic hair like me.

She saw me.

'Hi! What happened to Jack?'

'I surprised him, he jumped up and came looking for me.'

'Ok, question... are you Miranda?'

'Yes, I am.'

'Daughter?'

'Yes.'

'Over 18?'

'Yes.'

'That's good. Sometimes he has me dress in skimpy high school school outfits.'

She paused.

'Wow, we are look alikes. No wonder I am the only one he works with.'

She asked, 'Uh. Has he ever... have you ever...'

'No, we haven't.'

'I think he wants to. Do you want to?'

'I'd rather not say.'

Why did I say that? It was the same as a resounding yes. Which right now is true.

If she had asked yesterday, I would have said hell no. But seeing that thick, long cock... it is different now. Plus knowing he is a willing soul, so tempting. So, into me. So incestuous which makes it even more exciting.

He already has a history of incest with his biological daughter. I am his only stepdaughter.

I hear him coming. Quickly, I logged off. I launched the web email site, composed the email and hit send just in time.

I walked out of his office, he looked shocked.

'What were you doing?' he shouted at me.

'Sending an email to the professor letting him know I will be late. I hope you don't mind.'

'And...I saw you had been auto logged off some site, I didn't see which one. Sorry.'

'That's fine let's get you to school. I will fix your car while you are there. I will pick you up. Just give me 15 minutes heads up.'

***

Mom told me the whole story about my stepdad. His first marriage ended ugly. His wife caught him fucking their daughter on her 19th birthday. It was the end of a yearlong sex education class as he called it in the divorce proceedings.

He convinced his daughter that he would be her sex ed teacher when she turned 18. She hesitated at first, but really got into it. For her 19th birthday he took her to the Bahamas to fuck on the beach.

Mom's private investigator followed them there. She took many pictures of Dad and daughter having sex. What I wouldn't give to see those pictures!

The divorce came swiftly.

He married my Mom and inherited me, Miranda, a daughter, a stepdaughter. I was not impressed and always wary of his intentions about me. Nothing so far to tell Mom about.

I really don't care for him, or I didn't until the this morning. What a big fucking cock! It really turned me on. I see why Mom holds onto him.

I am torn.

I would love to get rid of him. He treats Mom like shit. I tried in the bathroom to get him to make a move on me which I would report to Mom, maybe triggering a divorce.

On the other hand, seeing, touching, sucking, fucking that cock would be so amazing.

Maybe I can combine the two. I will combine the two.

***

My last class ended at 4 PM. Dad was in the parking lot waiting for me.

'Did you fix my car?' I asked.

'Yes, a battery cable was corroded. I cleaned, charged the battery and the car started up. So, you are good.'

I leaned across the console, placing my hand on his thigh and kissed him on the cheek.

'Thanks Dad, I owe you one. Anything I can do for you right now?'

I moved my hand up and down on his thigh. The upstroke touching the head of his penis.

He seized me by the wrist and moved my arm back to my lap.

'No... no thank you.'

'Dad, should we plan dinner? I skipped lunch to make up a class, so I am starving. Could we go to a nice place tonight for a change?'

'Ok, that is good idea - an early dinner. We have to get up early for the 6 hour drive to the university. What did you have in mind?'

'Georgios.'

'That's a dress up place. You sure of that?'

'Yep, let's do it'

***

I surprised him with my choice of clothes. A slightly longer version of a power suit coat that barely covered the lace tops of my black stockings. I opted to skip the bra to show more cleavage and wear his favorited tiny black panties. Black high heels, hair pulled back tight into a ponytail communicated a slightly slutty, but classy look - in my opinion.

'Oh my god Miranda, you look... you look awesome. So classy, but so sexy, I wish...'

I stepped forward, embraced his neck with my arms, pulling him close, my breasts contacting his chest, my faces inches from his.

'What do you wish Daddy? I owe you one. Tell me your wish and will fill it. Anything, I will do anything for you. Anything...anything right now.'

Pressing forward, my plan to put my lips on his.

He turned his head and exhaled deeply in frustration.

'I wish I looked as classy and sexy as you.'

'Daddy, we could stay here and just enjoy each other's company. I believe we can have a lot of fun together. Don't you think?'

I kissed him on the cheek as his head was still turned away.

'No, let's go to dinner, suddenly I am starved too.'

***

I garnered a lot of attention. Several men with their dates or spouses leering at me. Dad soaking it up like a prancing peacock.

They probably thought I was an escort. When the waiter came, Dad immediately announced me as his daughter. Loudly announced it.

We consumed two bottles of their finest wine. I insisted on after dinner drinks - my choice - a high alcohol level - Grand Marnier. I need him drunk and horny for the tease tonight.

The plan was working. I had to drive home. He said he felt drunk.

We made it to the living room couch. I sat close to him, putting my arm around his neck. My lips inches from his.

I whispered in my best sexy voice, 'Daddy, is there anything I can do for you right now? Anything at all? I will do anything for you Daddy, just ask me. I owe you a big favor for fixing my car.'

I kissed him. At first he didn't respond, then the fire was lit. He lunged forward to kiss me on the lips.

He slid his hand onto my breast while he started sucking on my tongue. He found my nipple, ran his finger around it then tugged on it.

He unbuttoned my coat freeing both my breasts. I spread my legs wide so he could see the tiny black panties. He placed a hand onto of them.

He took my hand and pushed it down on his growing erection.

'Pull it out Miranda, Daddy needs you to stroke it, suck it and fuck it.'

Actually, that's what I want but...time to end the tease and put on scare into him.

'Daddy! You need to stop!. This is not right. I am sorry if you thought... whatever you thought. I need to talk to Mom about this.'

I stood up, facing forward, my breasts for his viewing pleasure. I took my phone and pretended like I began touchpad dialing. Who does that anymore?'

'No, no, no Miranda, you don't need to do that. My mistake. I am sorry, I won't do it again.'

He took hold of my 'dialing' hand.

'How do I know you won't? We will be alone for the next seven days while Mom is in South Korea. Can I trust you to behave? We will be in another city in the same hotel room together. I don't know.'

'I will get you your own room. Will that help?' he said.

'I guess as long as you don't try anything.'

'I promise. I won't.'

'We will see.'

I need him to try.

***

We made the noon visit appointment. During the six hour drive we barely talked.

It was one hundred degrees, so hot. I wore blue jean short shorts with a white tube top that barely covered my areolas, my breasts squeezed together creating a rift between my big breasts. I was trying for slutty look for the tonight part of my plan.

Nice university but I had already made my mind up on another. One where there were more men than women.

We grabbed dinner at a highly rated restaurant. Good food, even better wine.

Back to the hotel. Time to split up. I went to my room.

The room had a garden tub - a jacuzzi! It was right off the bed! Weird! But I will use that later to my advantage.

I told Dad, I needed a nap, then a get together to discuss the visit. He anxiously agreed. He probably had a private show with 'Jessica' to attend.

I waited about 30 minutes. I called him.

No answer, I called him again. Come on, come on. Did he fall asleep. Was he online with Jessica?

Finally.

'Hi, sorry, had to go to the bathroom to clean up a little.'

He was masturbating. He needs to save his cum for me.

'Daddy, I am scared!'

'Why are you scared Miranda?'

'Someone was pounding on my door. He was screaming 'Let me in slut. I know you want to suck my cock. Let me in now or I will break the door down.'

'I looked out the peep hole, he was bare chested, he looked huge. I heard someone else talking in the hall. I thought maybe there are two or more of them and they will gang rape me.'

One of my sexual fantasies. Every one of my openings filled with an erect cock. I would welcome a gang bang.

'He finally stopped but slipped a card under the door. Daddy he, they are scary.'

'I am coming Miranda.'

It worked! He sounds concerned. Yes!

He was quick. He knocked on the door. I took a look through the peephole to kill time.

'Daddy, is it you?'

'Yes, Miranda.'

'Is there anyone in the hall? I am worried they will rush in and rape me.'

I wish.

'No honey, no one in the hall.'

I opened the door. He was concerned. The plan was working.

I handed him the card which I created in an almost indecipherable handwriting.

'Read it Daddy, read it out loud.'

For effect.

He read it out loud, 'I saw you on campus in your slutty shorts and top. You smiled at me, I know you want me. You were staring at my big cock. I know you want to suck it. I will be back, and you will give me a blowjob you cock loving slut.'

'Daddy, can you please stay with me tonight?'

'Honey, there is only one bed.'

'I can sleep on the pull out Daddy.'

'No, no, I will sleep there.'

'Or we can sleep together in the bed? It is a queen...'

Waiting for his reaction.

'Pull out will be fine for me. I am going to my room to get my bag.'

'Thanks Daddy.'

I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

***

I took off all my 'slutty' clothes and changed into my bathrobe. I started running the water in the garden tub. So weird, out in the middle of room, across from the bed. Weird, but it will work for me.

Time to accelerate the teasing plan.

***

I headed back to my room. That note is scary. Never having dealt with a situation like that I kind of froze and agreed to stay in her room.

Given my past history I should not stay in the same room with Miranda. I already maybe a stupid move on her. She was going to call her Mom! I would be dead meat if she did.

My only defense would be Miranda is teasing me which I firmly believe. I will sleep on the pull out and keep my distance from her. That should work.

Back to her room, I knocked on her door. I could see her eye on my side of peephole. Good! She is being careful.

She opened the door but stood behind it. I looked around for a place for my roller board.

I heard water running. No! She is filling up the jacuzzi tub! Whose stupid idea was it to place it right across from the queen size bed?

'Dad?'

I turned towards her voice. She was wearing a short terry cloth robe. It was loosely tied. The top open to her breasts, barely covering the areolas. The bottom open as a spreading V from the terry cloth tie. I could clearly see the bottom of her pussy.

No! I have to get out of here. Get out of there now! I don't trust myself.

'Miranda?' I start to tremble. I was afraid of what she will ask of me.

'Could you check the water temperature, it doesn't feel hot to me.'

Phew! I could do that, then head to the lobby bar, maybe just the lobby, while she takes her bath.

I sat on the edge of the tub and dipped my hand into the water. It felt hot to me. I turned to voice my opinion. She was right behind me. The robe opened further, the sides split apart from her neck past her pussy.

It was right there, less than a foot away, her manicured red pussy. The lips looking swollen, her large clit trying to break free of the tiny hood.

She said, 'Dad, what do you think? Do you need to touch it... '

'Miranda, I can't touch it, I just can't...'

'You can't touch the water? Is it too hot?'

Oh, she meant the water, maybe... maybe not...

'Sorry, I already tested it. Feels fine to me.'

'Good, I need a bath. What are you going to do? There is no shower.'

'I am going to leave and take a shower in my room.'

I hadn't thought of that as a time killer.

'Dad! You can't leave me alone! I will be naked in the tub. I am scared. Please don't!'

She climbed onto my lap and held me like a scared little girl.

I remember those childhood days with my daughter. When she was older, even on her 18th birthday, she still sat on my lap. That time it stirred my interest in her sexually. I remember how great she smelled, her soft hair brushing my cheek, her arm draped across my shoulder, her breasts bursting out of her blouse, inches from my mouth, hand resting on her inner thigh...

Now, Miranda was sitting on top of me, her bare breasts resting on my chest, her naked pussy inches from my growing erection.

Miranda wouldn't let go of me, she was crying, sobbing, pleading with me to stay.

'Ok, Miranda I will stay.'

'Thank you, thank you Daddy. You are the best.'

She kissed me on the cheek then on the lips. I tried not to respond. She moved back and stared into my eyes, her brown eyes wet with tears. She place her hands on the side of my face holding it place while she again kissed me on the lips.

It took all the self-control I had to withhold a response. My balls were tingling, my erection complete. Sooooo tempted to give it to her.

Up she went to a standing position, the robe wide open. She shrugged it back off her shoulders. Her breasts jutting out from the flat stomach, the nipples hard diamonds beckoning me to suck on them.

VCDC
VCDC
766 Followers