Daddy, Can I Suck Your Cock?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't move, she let the robe drop to the floor. What an amazing body, I want it, I need it, I can't touch it.

'Well?' she said.

'Uh I don't know what to do,' I said.

'How about for starters you let me get in the tub?'

'Oh, sorry.'

I moved to the bed. I watched her climb into the tub sitting on the edge while she tested the water. It met her approval. Off went the water on went the jacuzzi jets.

She stood in the middle of the tub and looked directly at me. I had to look away, her body so inviting. My erection holding. The old incest and taboo thoughts taking over my brain.

'Would you like to share my water Daddy? It feels just right.'

She is asking me to join her in the tub. I should do it. Fuck it, I should do it. I should fuck her in the tub. But...

'Honey, I shouldn't.'

'Oh, come on, I am not that dirty. Am I? I will be out of the tub in 5 minutes, the water should be clean enough for you. The sooner we get to bed the better. Unless you have a better idea.'

My balls were roaring with excitement. Yes, I do, I will take off my clothes and join you in tub is what I wanted to say. I am getting so frustrated.

'No, that's fine.'

This was surreal. Alone in a hotel with my naked stepdaughter, no more that 5 feet from me. My cock so hard. So hard I needed to stroke it. Or do something with it.

She sat down. Her breasts visible above the top of the tub. For a moment, she laid back to get her hair wet. She shampooed it. She washed her arms. Laying back, raising her legs up one at a time for a washing.

Now standing with her back to me, she attempted to wash her back after sensuously doing her taught cheeks.

She looked over her shoulder.

'Could you wash my back for me?'

She held out the washcloth.

I didn't move, I don't need to touch her.

'Daddy? Daddy can please wash my back?'

Too much skin, now touching, my cock begging to be touched, or touch something warm and wet.

'Daddy?'

I took the washcloth, lathered it up and gently washed her back.

'Could you please do my cheeks? I didn't get them very well.'

I complied. Up close and touching them I appreciated the firmness of them. I finished and was about to hand her the washcloth...

'Don't forget to wash in between them.'

She bent over and spread her legs. Her brown eye and the bottom of her pussy staring at me, tempting me to go beyond washing.

I lathered up and started at the top of the separation working down to her anus running a cloth covered finger around her sphincter.

'Daddy, clean that last.'

'I wasn't going...'

Never mind. I washed down to the bottom of her pussy. I reached in to wash it, up and down on her lips, even touching her clit.

She didn't stop me!!!

Fuck it, I dropped the washcloth. I put two fingers into her pussy, spreading the lips open to accept my fingers.

'Oh god Daddy. What are you doing? You aren't just washing it, your finger fucking me! You need to stop! Washing my pussy with a washcloth was borderline OK, OI should have stopped you but it felt so... never mind, you started finger fucking me! What is wrong with you Daddy?'

I am so confused. I removed my fingers from her wet pussy. She almost admitted the washing was... was pleasing to her?

I threw the washcloth down making a big splash. I retreated to the bathroom closing the door. I took a deep breath out of frustration.

I am ready to drive back home. I can't stay here, something will happen and it will be my fault.

I was tempted to masturbate to release my frustration and temptation. It struck me how much Miranda and Jessica look alike. I need to conjure up Jessica.

***

Boy, do I have him going. He is ripe to totally fuck up, hopefully enough that Mom will divorce him instantly.

I doubt he had to go relieve himself. He is hiding in the bathroom. Wait, he might be sexually relieving himself.

I listened at the door. I heard him say my name. Yes, he was relieving himself. I cracked open the door just a small amount. He was standing in front of the commode, one hand on the cabinet above the commode, holding his phone in front of the stacked towels. His pants and underwear pooled about his feet. The other hand furiously stroking that big cock of his. I could hear him clearly now.

'That's it baby, get Daddy nice and hard.

'Bend over for me Miranda. Get ready Daddy will force my big cock into your wet pussy.'

'So tight baby, hold still I am going all the way in.'

'Oh yeah, oh yeah, Daddy is cumming in my Miranda's pussy.'

He was stroking so fast, you couldn't see his hand, a total blur.

'Ahh, Ahh, ahh, yes, yes,' punctuated with a guttural, primal grunt.

He shot a load out that hit the top of commode tank with such force, it skipped forward to land on the wall.

He held on tight to the cabinet, his knees buckled on that powerful spurt. He dropped the phone into the commode!

Each stream a little weaker, than I surprise big spurt that hit the side of the tank.

What a mess, cum dripping down the tank, sliding down to the bowl and floor. The cum on the wall already disappeared as gravity pulled it to the floor.

Here we go!

I knocked only once on the door and opened it wide.

'Daddy, I am done with my bath, you could...'

'Oh my god Daddy!'

He was squeezing out the last of the cum. Both hands stacked on top of each other, still not touching the big head. So long!

He turned to look at me while still holding his cock, now pointed at me. It was so tempting. So fucking erotic. I want it even more now.

'Miranda, I... I don't... I don't know what to say.'

'I do, disgusting. Who were you fantasizing about? I thought I heard my name.'

'No, no, I was fantasizing about...'

He hesitated.

'Who?' I shouted at him.

'A cam girl. Please don't tell Mom, please, I have never met with her in person, only online.'

Time to squeeze.

'Ok, does she look like someone? A movie star? A porn star? Does she have a name?'

'Jessica and she... she...'

He is going to tell me!

'She looks like Mom.'

'Hmm, I guess that is OK. Does Mom know?'

'Yes, of course.'

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

'Dad, you need to clean up your mess. If you are taking a bath, you might need to refresh the hot water.'

'I think I will just wash up after I clean up my mess.'

'Ok, I will sleep on the pullout, I don't trust you after your actions. When you are done, I need the bathroom to get ready for bed.'

***

How fucking embarrassing. I cleaned up the cum and stripped down to my briefs and washed as best I could. It will have to do, no way I was going to take a bath in front of her. And she begged me not leave her alone.

I stepped out of the bathroom in my briefs, she was sitting on the pull-out bed wearing that bathrobe. I looked at her closely. She and Jessica were like twins. That's why I spend so much money on Jessica. I really want Miranda, but I can't have her.

Heading to the bathroom, she shed the bathrobe before entering. The long red hair cascading down her back. The narrow waist above the wider hips. The firm, rounded buttocks slightly wet from the bath. Her long shapely legs striding into the bathroom.

A deep sigh. I pulled the sheet and blanket up to slide under. I fluffed up the pillows under my head. I fell asleep immediately.

***

He was asleep already. Perfect! I set a timer for 15 minutes to see if he will wake up.

Nope, he hasn't budged. I changed the bedside clock to 1 AM. I turned off the lights and waited a few minutes. Still no movement. He was snoring. It's time.

He was laying on his back. I slid under the sheets right up against him. My arm draped across his bare, hairy chest.

'Daddy, Daddy, he is back! He pounded on the door. I am scared. He called me a fucking, cock sucking slut. He demanded that I let him in and suck his cock.'

'Then I heard someone talking in the hall to him. There might be more of them to gang bang rape me and who knows what to you. They might restrain you while they take turns fucking me in the mouth, fucking me in my virgin pussy or force me to have anal sex. They might do the same to you, fuck you in the ass and mouth or both!

I was getting hot talking about this stuff. I wish it was for real.

'But then he stopped and left.'

'Daddy I am so scared. Didn't you hear him? He was so loud.'

I hugged him tighter, my face cheek to cheek with his. I moved my hand on top of his nipple.

When he didn't respond, I moved on top of him, full body contact, my pussy laying right on top of his penis.

'Hold me tight Daddy, I am so scared.'

Finally, he awoke, he hugged me tight. He reflexively spread his legs, my legs dropped down, my pussy now crushing his penis. I moved back and forth on it. I want him to get hard.

'Did you hear him? He sounds mad, angry. Can I sleep with you in the bed? The pull-out is so close to the door.'

'Yes, you can. Could you please move off of me now?'

I rolled off him, brushing my hand across his penis. It was hard.

He looked me over. The black transparent negligee had ridden up to my hips, the tiny black panties visible to his leering eyes.

'Daddy, look at me.'

He rolled onto his side matching my position.

'Why does this maniac scream at me to suck his cock? Do men really like that? Do women like that? I don't know, I have never done that. I have never had sex with anyone.'

Oh boy, what a pack of lies.

'Miranda, yes men like it and most women do too.'

No comment on my 'virgin' admission.

'Is that something I should learn how to do? Did your daughter do that for you?'

He hesitated. Mom told me all about the year long sex affair he had with his daughter. Mom found several Bahama pictures, hidden in a sock draw, his daughter sucking his cock.

'Yes, my daughter was really good at it after I taught her what men like. She liked it a lot.'

No comment on learning how to do it. His cock was bulging out of his briefs, the large head poking out. He shifted uncomfortably.

'Daddy, who can teach me how to suck cock? Should I let that man in so I can suck his?'

'Oh no Miranda. He won't teach you, he will force his penis into you. He will rape your mouth.'

'That makes sense but sounds erotic. But who could teach me? Is that something you can teach me? It sounds like you helped your daughter a lot.'

I didn't wait for his response.

'Daddy, I love you. You have been so good to me even though I am your stepdaughter.'

I kissed him. Once, then twice.

'I need to do something for you. You do so much for me. Daddy, what would you like me to do for you?'

Our lips were inches apart, my breasts pressed on his bare chest. My leg draped over his leg, my black panties pressing his cock. Final move, placing my hand on his hip, my fingers slipped under the waistband of his briefs.

'Daddy, can I suck your cock? You can guide me to do it the right way. I think I know how to start, I've been watching Daddy Daughter porn videos. I found all of them so exciting. There are a lot of sexy, erotic videos. I like the ones where the Dad cums in his daughter's mouth.'

'I have to admit when I saw you in the bathroom earlier, it excited me. My mind wandered to taboo thoughts, the erotic videos. I wondered what it would be like to have a penis in my mouth, your large penis. The daughters in the video looked like they really enjoyed it especially when they made their Dad shoot out all his semen and they swallow it. I'd like to that with you.'

I pulled down his briefs a little bit.

'May I? May I suck your cock Daddy?'

'Miranda, are you going to tell your mother if I do?'

What do I tell him. Even if I was the aggressor, no one would believe him, especially Mom. I am just 18, he is 40, he has an incestous past. I can weave a pretty good story.

'Hell, no Daddy! I am the one asking, pleading with you, begging you to let me suck your cock.'

He said, 'OK. Yes, you can suck my cock.'

'Thank you Daddy, if I am not doing well please give me guidance.'

No way will I need his help, I am pretty good at cock sucking. So much satisfaction when my partner cums, they always cum for me.

Quickly pushing him on his back, the briefs came off. His erection proudly standing straight up. Seeing it up close was exciting. The large head, the thick shaft, the big ball sack. This was going to be fun, more than a tease.

Kneeling between his legs, the transparent nighty had to go. I laid back, pulling my panties down to my knees, I lifted my legs up and removed them, tossing them to land on his face. Momentarily, my spread legs pulled back close to my head, baring my pussy for his clear view.

He took hold of the panties and smelled them probably noticing the wetness.

Between his legs again, I touched his erection, fondling it, looking at it, admiring it like it was my first time for a close up view of an erection. First time for his erection. Lost count on other erections.

I spat on his stiff rod. Slowly I stroked it from the head to his pubic hair. Up to the top, down to the bottom. The bottom slightly thicker than the shaft top, a large head with a pronounced rim.

Holding the bottom of the shaft, I kissed the head. One more kiss, then rolled my tongue around the head and stopped. Another kiss. A lick on the underside of the head. Another kiss but deeper down the head but not touching the shaft.

Back off it, a lick on penis opening, clear, strings of precum oozing out.

'Daddy, what's this stuff coming out of your penis. Did I do something wrong? Maybe I should stop.'

'No, no don't stop. It is a sign you're doing well.'

'Oh, should I do something with it?'

'Taste it.'

'Hmmm... no taste to it.'

'Smear it around the head, it is nature's lubricant.'

'OK,' I said happily.

Back on the head, lips around the base. Swirling my tongue, spreading the precum. Pulling back on the slick head, a popping sound on the release.

I cupped his balls in my free hand, the other hand controlling the base of the shaft. A slow descent down the shaft. Hold position.

'Miranda, up and down. Move up and down on it. But keep it in your mouth.'

I nodded with his cock still in my mouth.

Using my thumb and middle finger, I encircled the top of his ball sack. With my other hand, I caressed his ball sack.

'Miranda, I like it! Keep doing that.'

Caressing his balls and just using my mouth to control his erection it was time to work his cock, make him cum.

My lips up and down on the shaft applying more saliva, at first halfway, then traveling further and further with each mouth stroke. After a while, I had the whole thing, the whole dam thing in my mouth. The head resting comfortably in my throat.

Caressing stopped, massaging of his balls started.

'Jeez Miranda, where did you learn this stuff? I need to cum. Pull off, pull off.'

I don't know why he asked, but I stopped.

'Let me get your pussy wet.'

I thought, why not?

We switched positions. I spread my legs, I was pretty wet already.

Starting with my inner thighs, he applied kisses and then licks. I like the start.

Making his way to my pussy, he spread the lips out and stuck his tongue deep into my pleasure zone, followed by sucking on each of the lips.

Finger out, he pushed the lips together, forcing them to move up, releasing my clit from the hood. He rubbed the lips back and force against each other.

Oh god that felt great.

Pulling up on the lips, his tongue whipped back and forth across both puffy, swollen labia. He started at the bottom of my wet pussy, moving to my engorged clit.

'Suck on it Daddy, Suck on my clit.'

His tongue flicked back and forth on it. The feeling of his lips touching my clit lit me up. A soft suck on the clit, pulling it further way from its hiding place. The great warm feeling, the waves of excitement traveling through me. My orgasm building.

I can't believe it, this was not the plan. But I lost control of my plan. How could I tattle on him to Mom? It would cut me off from more of this. Who knew Dad was so good at oral sex?

I need more of him, not less.

Then he stopped.

Backing off, he returned to kneeling between my legs, leading the charge to my wet pussy with the thick slick cock, glistening with my saliva.

Daddy rested the head on my swollen lips, using the head to push them apart.

'Daddy, fuck me, I need to be fucked, I want you to be my first.'

He pushed the head further in, not far enough for me. My arched back shoving my pussy onto the head, taking more of it from him. Demanding more of his thick cock with my actions.

A large thrust from him and my dream cock was deep into me. It feels like he completely filled my vagina. This is so fucking good.

'Do it Daddy, fuck me, I deserve a good fucking. I need you to fuck me.'

Assuming the push up position, his arms straight down, his back straight, his toes in contact with the bed the hard fucking began. In and out, in and out, banging his pelvis against mine with a slapping sound with each push-up. He is amazing.

I didn't know what to do with my arms, so I used both hands to rub and massage my clit.

The pounding was too much for me, I let loose.

'Daddy, I am cumming, your fucking is too much for me.'

My world reduced to the feel of his thick erection moving in and out, my clit swollen with pleasure. His pelvis smashing it with each thrust.

I shrieked, 'O god, O god, I am fucking cumming Daddy.'

My juices flooded my vagina, his cock continuing to pleasure me. I've lost it. I am done but he keeps pounding me. So good, so good, I love my Daddy's cock. No tattling ever. I am sold, ready for a steady diet of sex with him.

He pulled out.

'Baby, I have to cum, open your mouth.'

'Yes! Cum in my mouth, I love it Daddy.'

On top of me, straddling my bare breasts, he shoved his cock deep in my mouth. He kept fucking my mouth while I caressed then pulled on his balls.

'That's good Miranda, take all of your Daddy's cock. I know you love it. Tell me you love Daddy's cock.'

He pulled out momentarily.

'I love Daddy's cock, give me more of it, cum in my mouth. Your cock loving daughter wants all of Daddy.'

Back in, he savagely fucked my face, shoving his cock so far in, spreading my throat out like never before.

I just touched his balls.

'Jeez, that it. Here it comes Miranda.'

He grasped the back of my head while holding his cock deep inside my throat.

The warm streams shooting down my throat. I was captive to his grip on my head and his cock buried in my mouth.

His eyes were closed as he dumped his load inside of me. I wonder if he will question why I didn't gag. You don't learn that from watching porn videos.

Finally, I didn't feel anything else in my throat. He released the back of my head, easing it down to the pillow. I watched in what seemed like slow motion as his cock slowly withdrew from my mouth. When will i get it back?

Tapping the head on my lips, a lot of my saliva and a little bit of cum leaked out on my lips. The rest of his cum now a resident in my stomach.

I took hold of his wet, pulsing erection. The veins on the shaft popping out of the skin. I planned to pull it back in my mouth.

'Daddy, how did I do? I learned a lot. I have never felt so sexually satisfied in my life. Masturbation just doesn't match. Wouldn't you agree?'

'Totally agree.'

'Can we keep doing this Daddy? I love it. I will do anything to keep it going.'

'Miranda, that was a good start. You need more practice, so yes, we can keep doing this. But we have to be careful. Let's start with whenever Mom leaves us alone, we will get back to it. Work for you Miranda?'

'Yes Daddy, absolutely works for me.'

I can see why his daughter was hooked. Such a thick, long cock and he knows how to use it. And... the oral sex on me! No one else has come close.