Daddy Capitulates and Fucks Her

Story Info
His daughter wanted his cock so much, he couldn't refuse.
1.1k words
3.92
3.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know you've been trying to get me to do this since you were eighteen a couple of years ago.

You're walking around the house in just a silky dressing gown. It slips open a bit and I get a glimpse of your lovely full-grown tits. My cock is already hardening at the sight as you lift your dressing gown and give your wonderfully rounded bum a playful slap.

"Oh daddy, is it play time again?" you say as you see the bulge growing in my shorts...

You pull me to you and I bury my head between your beautiful breasts, then weigh them in my hands and suck each nipple

All the time you're telling me how you love being naughty and asking me to do more...

I'm caressing your sides, tickling your navel, you reach down and caress my cock, I stroke and grab your lovely full buttocks, running my fingers down your spine and into the crack. Then I go down...

"Yes daddy, yes!" you say.

...licking the top of your thighs on both sides, teasing you...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, more, more!" you moan.

I drop the dressing gown, you're fully naked and I'm awestruck with your beauty, but you press my head down between your thighs, enough teasing...

"Eat me daddy, please!"

I lick with long strokes on both sides along your lips and wet my fingers. Your legs begin to shake as I use a finger to circle and gently spread you open, and I ask you what you like to call it.

"Cunt daddy, I feel like being dirty"

So be it. I spread your cunt lips wide with 2 fingers,, my tongue and my lips move on to your clit now. You're moaning and saying "Yes!" all the time as my lips surround your clit and begin sucking gently.

Your cunt is already dripping wet, inviting my fingers.

My cock head is also wet, foreskin squelching with precum as I slide two fingers into your cunt and begin wanking you inside

"Mmmmm, oh fuck daddy! Yes, yes daddy, make me cum!" you cry as I'm rubbing your G-spot while licking and sucking your clit and at the same time tickling your arsehole, just outside, with my other hand, building up the rhythm that you want.

"Am I your dirty girl daddy?" you ask.

"Yes, of course you're my very dirty girl and I'm going to make you cum!" I reply quickly, not wanting to take my mouth from your delicious cunt for too long.

"Yes. yes daddy! Fuck me!" you're moaning and begging, but I'm not going to fuck you until you've cum at least once. Instead I put a third finger up your dripping wet cunt and begin with a fucking movement, still rubbing your G-spot on the in-stroke.

"Do it daddy, but you'll make me squirt in your face!"

I don`t even reply but carry on licking and sucking even harder, you taste so delicious.

My cock is harder than it as been for years, we both know I'll fuck you as soon as you've cum once, but for now I'm still sucking, licking, wanking your cunt.

Your clit has grown so big, it's like sucking a little cock, you begin to tremble as the pressure builds up in you like a geyser, your cunt is so tight that it almost breaks my fingers and your thighs clench so hard that they almost break my neck as the trembling becomes an uncontrollable shaking and you scream "Daddy!" while curling up into a ball and squirting a hot stream of piss onto my chin in wave after wave, who the fuck cares about the mess as you feel it almost like cum shooting out of a cock, I'm keeping you on the plateau of your orgasm until you can take no more and get enough breath back to command me:

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck my cunt! Yes daddy, fuck me, give me your cock now!"

You push my head away and begin rubbing your clit, legs open wide, then I rub your clit too with the tip of my dick, taking in the view of all your lovely body before pointing my dick that little bit down and parting your lips.

Your cunt is really sopping wet, so although it's tight, my cock slides in easily.

That's just as well - my throbbing dick is so hard that it's stretching my foreskin, which is a bit tight, almost painfully.

Your hot, wet cunt feels exactly right around it as I slowly go deeper and deeper until the whole length of my dick is inside you.

Like a steam engine leaving the station, I start slowly fucking your cunt, trying not to cum yet.

You've raised your head and are watching it going in and out, panting and talking dirty, feeling up your tits a little before concentrating on your clit again.

"Wank yourself girl, rub your clit hard and fast!" I say, "Because I'm not going to be able to hold out very long with my hard cock up your lovely tight cunt!"

I'm also watching, it's beautiful to see you wanking your clit as I'm fucking your cunt.

We're fucking hard and fast now, just primal lust, and I know I*m going to cum soon however hard I try to hold back

There's no better feeling than your cunt walls around my cock, gripping tighter and tighter as you approach your orgasm

Your fingers are just a blur, you're wanking your clit so hard and fast as my cock pistons in and out of your cunt, my balls slapping against your arse.

You're moaning obscenities the whole time, but now you tell me you're about to cum, which I can already feel from your beginning contractions

I would hardly have thought it possible, but for a few seconds your clit-wanking fingers get even faster as your whole body tenses and curls, my cock pounding your cunt and hitting your G-spot, you pull a crazy face and scream "Daddy"...

Your cunt squeezes my cock so hard with your contractions that it finishes me too: my arse clenches, the wave of passion wells up from my whole body and concentrates via my balls and prostate into my dick, and the almost unbearably hot cum shoots through the channel on the underside of my cock and into your eager pulsing cunt, milking me dry with your contractions for that long time outside of time...

In the afterglow we laugh and caress each other. As a man, I can't cum again so quickly, but you can - you allow me to pleasure you with my mouth and fingers again, but I'll leave that to your imagination...