All Comments on 'Daddy Cop and Daughter Ch. 07'

by Lydie54

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
This story was great....

until the gay sex! Fail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it ALL! More, more, more!!!

maverick55romamaverick55romaover 9 years ago
wow

can't wait for the next episode!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
u

I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this series and this chapter's ending...

...made it EVEN BETTER!

I know you just posted this one 2 says ago, but... Oh please, Lydie, give us another chapter soon!! I can't wait to read the sexy and sordid details of their sex!

Thanks for sharing your kinky fantasies with us!!

Scarlett

Lydie54Lydie54over 9 years agoAuthor
Gay part

I knew I'd lose some people once Dad and Mac got together but it was important to happen. Thanks for all the comments, good and bad - makes be want to write more. Lydie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Gay part

Ok, it wasn't my cup of tea, but I figure if I'm OK with lesbian material I'd be a hypocrite if I was troubled by gay material.

<P>

However, I wonder about your explanation that “it was important to happen.” Why, especially given your title? The title implies a restriction of limiting the relationship to the two of them. That’s why the mention of Mac in the first chapter was rather jarring. It seem gratuitous then, and in retrospect you seem to have added Mac simply to have this chapter, almost daring people to have a negative reaction.

daddyslittlewomandaddyslittlewomanover 9 years ago
Best yet!

I rarely leave comments but this was by far the best chapter yet! I can't believe it has the lowest rating!!! It is definitely the natural progression of things and I'm glad you took it there. As a female there is nothing sexier to me than gay incest. It is my favorite to read and unfortunately such a small subset of the genre. I think the thing to do now is to have Mac fuck dad and have Jenna find them. Then to have dad fucking Jena while Mac fucks him. So hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stick with Your Day Job

Clever, creative, farce, ridiculous...I don't really care about the reactions of the audience. I read stories for entertainment's sake. Unfortunately for this writer, I wasn't entertained. It wasn't the content or story matter. It was the sheer amount of spelling and grammatical mistakes that were made in one tiny part of what appears to be a whole series. I fail to understand in this age of technology, how someone could neglect to use a simple tool like spellcheck. Are you that lazy? Do you really find your writing so scintillating that you are too aroused to simply pay attention as you type? Perhaps it's just that you have no respect for your readers. That's a shame, really, because your readers are your audience. If you fail to hold their attention, it doesn't matter what content resides in your story or what message you are trying to impart. For me, this is just another in a long list of drivel that floods the pages of Literotica because of writers simply too lazy or uneducated to try to make their writing more. As your mistakes begin before the conclusion of even the first paragraph, I wholeheartedly encourage you to stick with something else you might actually have an aptitude for because writing is clearly not it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous