Daddy Cucks My Ex

Story Info
Daddy makes my ex watch me get fucked in all three holes.
5.3k words
4.33
42.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what you want.

You want to fuck me. But that's basic shit, and you always want that. Today, today you want to own me, to prove your dominance, to look into the eyes of the man who let me walk away while you're deep inside of me, showing him just how much better you are. How good your cock is, and how well you use it.

He doesn't want to be here. He doesn't want to watch this, to see you touch me, but it's what we both deserve. Me, for ever thinking he would be good enough. Him, for thinking he could ever be good enough. Now that I have you inside of me I know just how good it can be, and I tell you both again and again that I don't want him, not ever again. I only want you.

We broke up several years ago. Good dick does not make up for bad sex, nor years of gaslighting, and I was miserable and depressed long before it ended. He showed up today with divorce papers, having no idea how the day would turn out. To be fair, I don't think any of us had any idea.

You and I were busy when we heard the door. You'd just spent 15 minutes tormenting the both of us, making me kneel on the bed with my hands behind my back, clenching my fingers around my ankles while you touched me, describing at length all the things you were going to do to me. Fair to say the disruption made you a bit annoyed, and my panties were drenched with wanting for you.

"Stay there, and don't move," you growled, and off you stomped to answer the door, clad in nothing but low-hanging sweats, while I keened on the bed, wearing only my bra and panties, one heavy tit hanging out where you had pulled it loose to play with.

A low murmur of voices, both surprised and surly, and then two sets of footsteps echoed down the hallway, turning left into the bedroom.

"Dude here says he's your ex and needs to give you something," you say, jutting your chin in his direction.

"What the fuck...." O's voice trails off as he takes in the scene, my face red, hair all over the place from you grabbing it while you teased me. My knees are still spread, my pussy showing through my damp panties, and I've still got the one damn tit on display.

"Oh my God, O -- what are you doing here?" I blurt, and start to move off the bed, then still as a warning rumble from your direction reminds me to stay still.

"What the fuck, Z. I just came over to get you to sign the divorce papers, and this is the kind of shit you play? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

The accusation pisses you off and you spin towards O, getting into his face as you stare at him, biting off every word.

"There's not a fucking thing wrong with her, you jackass. She likes sex, I like sex, we were in the middle of something when you fucking showed up out of the blue, and now your shitty attitude is going to get you taught a lesson. Sit the fuck down," you growl, and O opens his mouth and then sees the look in your eye and nods, mouth tight, and collapses into the chair in the corner, the large yellow envelope in his hand crumpling as his hands clench.

"Give me that," you demand, and he hands it over without protest, both of us watching silently as you smooth it flat and place it on the dresser. "You'll get the damn papers back, signed and dated and whatever else you need, once we're done."

"J--" I start, and you rumble again, and I admit I get wet at the sound, even in the bizarre situation we're in right now. "Sorry, Daddy."

"Daddy? Seriously?" O whines, and we both whip around to glare at him.

"Shut up, O," I say. It's my turn to bite off words spewed in his direction. "This is my Daddy. We're dating, we're happy together, and what we do together as consenting adults in our 30s is none-of-your-fucking-business!" My voice rises as I yell the last few words, and his eyes bulge in anger.

"Looks like it's my fucking business when I'm forced to sit here and look at you two half-naked while you call him Daddy!"

"That's IT!" you roar, and we both turn to you in shock. "O, sit back in the fucking chair. The only words I want to hear out of your mouth for the next hour are Yes Sir. If you can't obey this simple rule, I'll find something to put in your mouth so you can't say anything at all. Understand?"

O nods weakly.

"Good. And to be clear, I'm pretty sure you're straight, and I don't find you at all attractive since you're a fucking shitheel from what I can tell, nor do I fuck around with anyone without consent, so no, you won't get my cock. You don't deserve it. Z, give me your panties."

You hold out a hand without glancing in my direction, knowing that I'll do whatever Daddy asks. The blankets rustle as I rather gracelessly remove my panties while kneeling, then drop them into your open palm.

"Good Girl. Nice and wet still, too. I'll take care of you in a moment since you've been waiting so patiently."

"Thank you, Daddy," I respond, watching you lift the panties up and dangle them in front of O's face.

"Put these on your head," you tell him as he hesitantly stretches a hand out to take them from you. "Feel that glorious juice from my Good Girl against your skull and smell how fucking delicious she is. I'm going to fuck her in a minute, and you're going to watch me do it. Watch me slide deep inside this woman while she begs for my cock and you are going to sit there like a fucking rock and take it, because you hurt her for way too long and she deserves better, and I'm going to give it to her."

Your words echo around the room, and I moan. Both of you look over at me, still kneeling on the bed. This is so fucked up and I shouldn't find it hot but I do, I really fucking do. I love being watched, and I love knowing that the bastard sitting in that chair won't ever touch me again, but you're going to make him wish he could. You're going to show him just how shitty a partner he was, how awful a lover. I can't fucking wait.

"Daddy?" I whisper, needing you. "Daddy, please."

"Do you need to cum, Z? You've been a very Good Girl, so good to Daddy, and you've listened so well today, staying still on the bed while I dealt with this scum."

I nod, incapable of much more, feeling both of your eyes roaming my body. You walk back to the bed, not bothering to look back at O as you tell him, "Keep those fucking panties on your head, O, and your eyes on my Good Girl, here. I'm going to show you how good she is, and you're going to realize you never deserved her, and you're never getting her back. She's mine, now, and you'll never measure up to what I can do to her. Isn't that right, Z?" Your hand reaches out, cradling the side of my face, then moves lower, skimming my collarbone. A lone fingertip circles my nipple and I shake with need.

"Please, Daddy? Daddy, can I cum now? Please Daddy, I've been such a Good Girl, Daddy."

"Do it," you say, and I'm already cumming when you grab my nipple, torquing it cruelly, then my entire breast fills your hand, overflowing it, as you clench your fist around it, and I moan. I don't know if I'm cumming again or cumming still but it's so good and it's only when my body slows its shaking and the noise dies away that I realize how loud I'd been. Slowly you release me, and we both look down as you reach for my nipple again, tugging at it as we admire the fresh marks on my tit.

"Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for letting me cum," I moan, my body quivering again as I say the words. It's so hot the way you make me wait, the way you giving your permission is enough to make me cum, and I love how well you know my body. I look up again and remember O is here only when I see his shocked face staring at me. He could never make me cum that hard, and sometimes not at all, and usually only with his mouth on my pussy.

"Good Girl, cumming so hard for Daddy," you say, and I moan again, wanting you, wanting more. Loving how having O watching has given you this edge. You own me, at least in bed, and I can see how much you're loving showing O that. Taking the control from him, you're dominating him as well as me, cuckolding him, touching his wife in front of him.

You move to stand beside the bed, shucking your sweats, and your delicious meat throbs in my direction.

"Come here, Z. I want my Good Girl's mouth on me. Get my cock good and wet before I slide it inside of you. I'm going to fuck you in front of your husband. I'm going to show him how he should have been fucking you. Do you want that, Z? Do you want me to fuck you in front of your husband?"

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Yes. Yes, please Daddy, please. I need your cock, Daddy," I say, and even as I speak I'm crawling towards you, eyes focused on your cock. I want it so badly, I'm practically drooling.

"Good Girl," you purr, and as my face nears you, you thrust forward, and finally, finally I have you inside my mouth. I moan, then begin moving up and down your shaft, moving my hand to hold you firm at the base.

"No," you say, and push my hand back down. I'm confused until you lift my other hand up to hold you and I realize you want O to see my face, to see my mouth moving up and down your delicious cock. You reach down and grab my hips, squaring them, saying "Look at that fucking ass, O. Look at that big beautiful ass jiggle as she goes down on my cock. I'm going to fuck her pussy, and then I'm going to breed her beautiful little ass while you watch, and you're going to sit there and fucking take it, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?" you demand, and I vaguely realize you're waiting for him to respond.

"Y-- Yes..." he says.

You thrust deep inside of my mouth, into my throat, pushing my face into your pelvis until my nose brushes your skin and I gag, choking, drooling. You stop there, forcing me to relax, all your meat deep inside my throat as you lift my hair up, pulling cruelly at my scalp while making sure O can see me.

"Yes, WHAT," you demand, and he stammers.

"Y-- Yes, Sir."

"That's better. Z, what the fuck were you doing with this idiot? He's an imbecile. I bet he never choked you, did he? Never made you squirt."

I shake my head as best I can while choking on your cock and you relent, letting me up to breathe for a bare moment before pushing me back down.

"My Good Girl likes this, doesn't she? Likes to be used. Likes being choked on my cock. Don't you, Z?" and I answer, knowing you love it when I try to talk while impaled on your cock, mumbling around the meat in my mouth.

"Yes, Daddy, I love it, I love this, I love your cock, I love everything you do. I love it when you choke me, Daddy, it makes me cum so hard..." None of this is intelligible, but you always seem to know what I'm saying.

"That's my Girl. I can hear that, hear all that spit, feel it dripping on my balls. Are your hands getting wet?" and I nod, spreading the drool around your base, before using a puddle of liquid in my palm to slather your balls with my spit as you growl approvingly.

It's getting to be too much for me, knowing O is watching you use me better than he ever could. Suddenly you slap my ass, one side, then the other, again and again and I mewl onto your cock, spasming, unable to hold back.

"Daddy, please. Please, Daddy. Can I cum, please, Deaddy?" I beg. Again, there's no way for you to understand me but you know what I want.

"Do you need to cum, Z? Do you need to cum again on my cock while I spank your glorious ass and mark it up for you?" Suddenly you pull me off your cock, wrapping your hand around my throat, choking me, even as I beg for you.

"Daddy, please..."

"Do you need to come, Good Girl? Say the words. Tell O what you need. Tell him who is going to make you come while he watches. Say it."

"Yes, Daddy!" I moan. "Daddy, I need my Daddy, I need Daddy's cock, I need it inside of me please Daddy please please can I cum Daddy?"

"More!" you rasp.

"Please, Daddy, I need to cum so bad. I need you, Daddy. Please? Please can I cum, Daddy?" I'm almost crying at this point, so slick I feel wet from my pussy all the way to my knees.

"Tell O what you need," you demand, and I realize what I've been doing wrong.

"I'm sorry Daddy! O, I need Daddy's cock! I need him inside of me! I don't care where, or how, any hole, Daddy can have all my holes, I belong to Daddy, my mouth and pussy and ass are all Daddy's. Watch Daddy make me cum, O. Watch him fuck me with his cock. It's so much better than you, O. The worst time with Daddy is a thousand times better than the best time with you. You don't know what to do with your dick and you couldn't handle me and now you're never going to touch me again, you're just going to watch Daddy fuck me, watch him take me, use his Little Girl in front of you the way you never could--"

You growl louder than I've ever heard before, and suddenly up is down and down is up and you're in my mouth, your cock all the way into my throat and my eyes are watering, your hand is clenched tight around my throat, the other raking my back from ass to shoulder with your nails, and I scream around your cock, unable to hold back any longer.

"Give it to me, Good Girl. Cum on Daddy's cock. Cum while I'm in your throat. That's it. Such a Good Girl, being so Good to Daddy, making Daddy feel so good. I can't hold back any longer, Z. I'm going to cum in all your holes. Do you want that? Want me to cum in your throat and your pussy and your ass while O watches?"

You know the answer but I know you still expect a response. I'm moaning nonstop, cumming from the thrill of O watching, the feel of you in my throat, the bright pain that is the scratches on my back, all of it blurring together and I'm still cumming, cumming so hard, but I still manage to mumble around your cock.

"Yes, Daddy, I want that Daddy. Please, Daddy?"

"Oh fuck, that's my Good Girl. Take it, you're making me cum," you say, and I feel your cock jerk, once, twice, then again, filling my mouth. "Don't swallow," you demand, and I still, confused. I always swallow your cum, it's delicious.

"Open your mouth," you say, and then I understand. "Show me. Good Girl. Fuck that's hot, seeing my cum in your mouth, dribbling down your chin. Turn and show O."

"Yes, Daddy," I mumble, trying to keep it all in my mouth, and turn to O before opening wide, lifting my tongue a bit, letting him see your cum coating my tongue, my lips. Some falls onto my chest and I see O's gaze drop to my tits.

"Isn't she gorgeous, O? Doesn't my Good Girl look so fucking hot with my cum on her tits? Lick it up, Z, don't waste any of it. Scoop it up, that's my girl. Rub it into your nipples, all over your face. You're such a beautiful mess, my Good Girl, and we're not done yet. Get back over here, let it bubble on my cock. Yes, that's it. Suck my cock with a mouth full of my cum, Z. Make it froth around my cock. I want to see bubbles. That's my Good Girl. Fuck. I need your pussy, Z. I'm going to put my next load deep inside your perfect little pussy, breed that hole good while your husband watches. Do you want that, Z? Want Daddy to fuck your little pussy?"

I pull my mouth back off of you and you groan when you see the string of saliva and semen stretching between my lips and your cock.

"Yes Daddy, please Daddy, I need you to fuck my pussy, Daddy. I want your cum inside of me. I love Daddy's cock so much! Fuck me in front of my husband, Daddy, show him how much better Daddy is than him. I'll never fuck him again, Daddy, only you, only you and whoever you share me with, but never O. He's not good enough, Daddy. You're so much better, you make me cum so much more and so much harder, Daddy, and your cock is so much better. Please Daddy? Please will you fuck me, Daddy? Please fuck me in front of him. Fuck my pussy while my husband watches, Daddy. He can see your huge cock in my pussy, smell all my cum, hear how wet I am. Hear me begging for more, begging for Daddy, because I want Daddy's cock, Daddy. I want it right now, please?"

"You hear that, O? I think my dirty Good Girl likes me better. Do you think I'm better than you, O? Do I fuck this Good Girl better than you? Do I make her cum more than you ever did? Should I fuck her pussy, O?"

I feel you move away for a moment, look up to where you're standing beside O, your cock still rock hard despite cumming in my mouth already.

"Are you hard, O? Looks like this is making you hard. Do you like watching me fuck your wife, O? I'm going to fuck every hole she has while you watch. Do you want that? What do you say?"

"...Yes, Sir." He's shrunken, somehow. Defeated. And he looks an idiot with my green panties still sitting on his head, while his dick tents his shorts, hands clenched on his lap.

"What a good fucking imbecile you are. Now watch closely. Listen to me fuck your wife like you never could. She's going to beg for it, even more than she already has. She's going to squirt all over this fucking blanket, and once I'm done breeding her sweet little pussy, I'm going to fuck her ass. She loves it when I fuck her ass, O, she comes so fucking hard. Z, come here. Face the window, hands and knees now. I'm going to fuck my Good Girl's little pussy and O is going to watch. Are you ready, O? See this big fucking cock? Watch it get buried inside that pussy. It used to be your pussy but you couldn't handle it. I can, because this fucking pussy was made for me. Wasn't it, Z?"

"Yes, Daddy, oh fuck, Daddy. Please. Please, Daddy, I need your cock, Daddy. I need it in my pussy, Daddy. O, watch my Daddy fuck my pussy like you never could. Keep those fucking eyes open, feel my little lace panties on your fucking face as you watch. It's his fucking pussy, it's Daddy's pussy, all my holes are Daddy's. Oh fuck. Please, Daddy, please fuck my pussy Dadddyyyyyyyy!" and my voice pitches high as you slam into me, all the way inside my pussy.

You don't even need to move, and already I'm clenching around you. You grab my neck, circle my throat with your hand, pushing my head back so that I arch backwards towards you. One hand chokes me and the noises I make are shocking in the still air.

"Does my Good Girl need to cum? You're only allowed to cum when my cock is inside you and it's inside your little pussy right now, isn't it?"

Your other hand drops down to grab my tit, oh so gently tracing my nipple, and the feeling starts to tip me over the edge.

"Daddy please! Please, I need to cum!"

"What was that? What do you say?"

"Sorry Daddy! Daddy, please can I cum? Please? Please Daddy, it's too good."

"That's better, that's my Good Girl. You don't get to cum til I say you can."

"Yes Daddy! I know, I'm sorry Daddy. Daddy, please, please, please can I cum?"

"Not yet, Z. Sometimes Good Girls have to wait."

I moan, throbbing and pulsing around your cock, feeling myself slide closer and closer to the edge.

"Please? Please Daddy? Can I cum please? Your cock is too good Daddy, it's too good inside of me, it's so deep, Daddy. You're touching parts of me O never touched, Daddy. Your cock is so much better. Please, Daddy?"

"What do you think, O? Doesn't she beg so prettily? She's taking my cock so well, so deep inside of her perfect pussy. Do you think she deserves to cum?"

You don't wait for an answer, because O doesn't get to decide. You do, you're so much more dominant than he is, and you use me so well.

"Cum, Z, cum all over Daddy's cock. That's it, that's my Good Girl. Milk me, squeeze the cum out of Daddy, make Daddy cum inside this amazing pussy, that's right, tighter. Again, cum again, Z, milk me again, that's it, yes. Such a Good Girl for Daddy. Fuck."

As always, the feel of you cumming inside me sets me off again and I buck backwards, wanting you even deeper inside me, needing you to breed this pussy, your little girl's pussy, your Good Girl's pussy.

"Thank you Daddy, thank you for letting me cum Daddy, thank you for fucking me Daddy, thank you for giving my your cock, Daddy. I love your cock. I love Daddy's cock. Daddy's cock is so good, I want it forever, I want Daddy's cock again oh fuck Daddy please please Daddy can I cum again Daddy?"

12