Daddy Cucks My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You chuckle then groan. "That's my Good Girl, cum on my cock, get it all out. Make my cock nice and wet. Yes, that's it. Fuck. Yes, I'm cumming again inside of you, breeding that fucking pussy, breeding my Good Girl's pussy. Fuck. Good Girl, getting Daddy so wet. You know where Daddy's cock is going next, don't you, Z?"

"Yes, Daddy, your cock is going in my ass, Daddy. I want it, Daddy, I want you to fuck my ass while O watches. Make him see you can take every way, Daddy, show him how you own all my holes, Daddy. Show him how lame he is. How much better your cock is. Please, Daddy? Please fuck my ass with your cock, Daddy?"

And slowly, so very slowly, you pull out of my pussy. A puddle of cum pours out of me as you do, and bubbles form on your cock, bursting as you expose them to air. You slap your wet dick against my ass cheeks, still pink from where you had spanked me earlier, and the sound is distinct. The smack of wet flesh against skin echoes and I suddenly realize that earlier I'd heard other moaning.

I look over and see the spreading pool of wet in O's lap.

"Did you cum watching me get fucked by Daddy, O? Watching this big dick fuck me deep inside? Daddy fucks me so good, O, better than you ever did. Look at you, sitting in a fucking puddle of your own jizz like a lame fucking loser. If you had been decent, Daddy would have let you fuck me, but you're a tool and an ass and you don't deserve me. Sit there and watch, O. Daddy is going to fuck my ass now. He's going to cum in every single one of my holes, something else you could never do. You're a one and done fucking chump, just another way Daddy is better than you ever will be."

O hangs his head, squirming in his own cum, but he doesn't get up, doesn't protest, doesn't say a word.

I realize he can't leave, both because you told him he couldn't and because he actually wants to see this. He wants to bear witness to how good your fucking is. He wants to see that magnificent cock disappear, one inch after another, all the way into my ass. He wants to see how much better you are than he is. He's addicted now, addicted to watching your cock disappear inside me, to being degraded, to hearing his wife beg for another man's cock. It's too hot, too good, and he can't look away, no matter how much he wants to.

"Is that right, O?" you ask him. "Did you cum a single time inside this magnificent body? Roll over and call it done? She deserves more than that, O. She deserves the best fucking from the best cock. Doesn't she, O?"

"Yes, Da-- Sir! Yes, Sir!" he says, nearly crying from embarrassment. You stare at him.

"You don't call me that, ever," you tell him. "I'm her Daddy, but I'm never going to be yours. You're worthless scum, and once we're done here, my cum-filled little Good Girl is going to sign those papers and you're going to walk out of here and never tell a single fucking soul what happened. Isn't that right, O?"

"Yes, Yes, Sir. No Sir. I won't tell anyone, Sir!" he stammers, and you nod.

"Good. Now get over here, Z. Back on your knees. That's it." I hear you spit wetly onto your hand, the sound of it as you rub it over your cock, getting yourself wet again for me. You spit again on my pussy, then your fingers slide through me, gathering up cum and saliva and more cum, moving it up to my last hole, sliding your wet cock between my ass cheeks.

"What do you say, Z? Do you want Daddy's cock in your ass?"

I practically fall apart at the seams.

"Yes, ohmigod yes PLEASE, please Daddy, I need your cock in my ass, Daddy. I love it when you fuck my ass, it's so good, Daddy!"

"That's my girl," you groan, and I feel your head nudging me, then more, and suddenly you're inside me. I squeal a bit, because it burns, but it hurts so good and I already need to cum.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, every time, Daddy, every time you put your cock in my ass and I want to cum right away, Daddy. It's too good. Please, Daddy? Please can I cum?"

You grab my chin and turn my face to the right.

"Keep your eyes open, Z. Make O watch as Daddy's cock in your ass makes you cum. You love it, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, Daddy. I love your cock in my ass, Daddy, I love your cock in all my holes but in my ass it's so extra good, Daddy. I wanna cum on your cock, Daddy, cum with it buried all the way inside my ass, Daddy. Can I cum, Daddy? Please?"

"Tell O how good it feels, Z. Then my Good Girl can cum."

"Oh fuck yes Daddy, thank you, Daddy. O it feels like the best kind of pain, like sparkles burning inside of me, like Daddy's cock in my ass is the sky at night, it's fucking magic, it's impossibly good, Daddy's cock is fire and treasure and and and and I love it, Daddy, I love your cock so much. I love it O, I love Daddy's cock buried deep in my ass."

And suddenly my face is in the bed, smashed flat in the blankets, and I'm screaming as I cum, utterly unraveling around Daddy's cock. I hear you growling, and realize you're cumming too, and then you're roaring in my ear.

"More. Give me more," and I do. I cum again, because I always cum when you tell me to, I don't even need to touch myself, and it's easy when you're making me feel this good, with your cock lodged impossibly deep inside of me.

"Yes, Daddy. Again, Daddy. I want your cum inside of me, please. Breed me, Daddy, breed your little girl's ass, breed your Good Girl, Daddy. You've cum in all my holes, Daddy, and it's so hot, and you made O watch every single time. You made him watch while you came in my mouth and my pussy and my ass, while you filled me up and bred every hole, Daddy. Because all my holes are yours, Daddy. You fuck me so good, Daddy, better than anyone else, ever, and definitely better than O. Thank you for cucking him, Daddy, thank you for cucking him and fucking me and showing us both how lame he is. You're so much better, Daddy, you're the best ever. You own my ass Daddy, all my holes, they're all yours, Daddy, for you and whoever else you want to share me with. Please, Daddy? Please cum in my ass, Daddy. I need your cum, Daddy."

"Isn't she a Good Girl?" you say to O as you thrust deep into my ass again. "Taking this thick fucking cock inside of her ass, and begging for it. She's right, too, you could never fuck her like this. You never made her beg like this. Can you beg, O? Beg me to cum inside of your wife's ass. Do it. Now!"

And to my shock, he does. Hearing it sends me over the edge, and I convulse, moaning uncontrollably.

"Please, Sir, please cum inside of her ass. Cum inside of my wife's ass while I watch. Cuck me, Sir, fuck my wife better than I ever could. Show me how much better you are than I am. Show me how much better your cock is than mine by fucking my wife."

I see stars, I cum so hard, and I keep cumming, again and again, and then I realize you're cumming too, deep inside of my ass, and the feel of your cock pulsing inside of me, breeding me, sets me off again.

"Thank you, Daddy, thank you for fucking my ass, Daddy. Thank you for fucking your Good Girl's ass, for breeding my ass with Daddy's cock."

He left after that. Handed me the divorce papers, watched me sign them, still dripping Daddy's cum, and then walked out of the door, shorts wet with his own jizz. He never looked back and neither did I. Why would I? Daddy's cock is the best cock. And he fucks me with it every chance we get.

12