Daddy, Cum in Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
784 Followers

I licked and sucked on her swelling outer lips. One side then the other. I pinched them together, kissed them, then ran my tongue back and forth across them. I paused to look at her. Her head was back, her eyes closed. She was enjoying the ride.

With my fingers, I spread her lips wide open, I inserted my tongue into her pussy playing around inside while resting my upper lip on the very bottom of her clitoris. I pulled back then inserted my tongue several times in a fucking motion, always giving her clit a quick lick. She trembled.

Moving up, I ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. It was engorged. I sucked on it once. She almost levitated off the bed. I sucked again. I backed off to just swipe it with my tongue.

Karla read the next line...

'Oh Daddy! Give me more. Take care of your daughter! I want it so bad.' she screamed.

I thought, that sounded real.

**

Back to my narration....

I sucked on her clit. Once, then twice, then three times releasing and pausing each time to tease her, letting the anticipation build. One more suck.

Karla had the next line...

'Oh my god I am cumming!' she shouted rolling her head back and forth while reading her part.

Karla continued reading...

I grabbed the back of his head pulling it hard onto me while Daddy kept my clit between his lips flicking it with his tongue.

My body rippled from top to bottom, bucking up and down. My pussy soaked with my juices.

Karla stopped reading... she whimpered, 'Oh my...oh my... oh my Daddy.' Her voice dropping down to a whisper. Eventually she went quiet.

Her reading quite dramatic and sounded authenticate.

Me, I continued to strictly focus on reading,

I looked over at Karla. She had pulled her panties up to her bent knees, Her right hand on her pussy. Two fingers inside, working them in and out, her palm resting on her clit.

The other hand under the loose blouse, squeezing her breasts.

Her eyes closed. Did she just have an orgasm?

'Karla, are you OK? Did you just...'

'I'm sorry Daddy, I shouldn't have done that, but that part of the story really turns me on. Plus it was really exciting that we read it together out loud, even better than the first time I read it. I had an orgasm that time.

'Baby, I understand, it was exciting for me to see how turned on you were. It made me excited.'

She immediately looked at the bulge in my jeans.

'Daddy, were you tempted to...'

'Yes Karla. I was tempted to take it out.'

'You should have Daddy. I would have been fine with seeing... with you doing it.'

She wants to see my cock, maybe do more than just see it.

A long silence ensued. Maybe I should make a move, maybe suggest that she can still see it. maybe... maybe... I don't know what to think.

I switched gears. I handed her the bottle.

'I heard the cum word once.'

She took one long drink.

She said, 'And I came so another drink!'

She finished and handed it to me. After my drinks, I felt emboldened.

'Karla, would you like to see it?'

She thought it over.

'Daddy, I don't know, it would have been different while we were reading, now... it is just not the same.'

'OK, just thought I would ask. So now what?'

'I am feeling kind of drunk. I am ready for bed Daddy. Could you read me a bedtime story?'

'Sure, use the bathroom first. It won't take me long to get ready. And so you are not surprised, I sleep naked. Is that OK or should I wear something?'

One big, fat lie. A test for her interest in me.

Any common sense and decency with my daughter was ebbing away quickly. My sex drive moving to high gear. Living one of my Daddy Daughter stories would be surreal.

It took her a while to answer.

'Daddy, that would be fine. Should I do the same?'

Holy shit! In bed, both of us naked, reading an erotic story, fuck ya. But it had to be her idea.

'Honey that would be fine with me, but it is really your choice.'

'Makes sense Daddy, I am going to do it.'

I had an urge to scream 'Yes!'

'Pick a story with lots of Daddy Daughter intercourse but with a tiny bit of foreplay. OK Daddy?'

Oh fuck, oh fuck. Does she want to fuck her Dad? I know I want to fuck her! Who wouldn't? She is attractive, smart, successful and... my adult daughter.

'Yes Karla.'

Off she went to the bathroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bed close to the bathroom, I found just the right story. Oral stimulation, Dad on daughter, daughter on Dad, but not a lot. On to intercourse, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, finishing with missionary and cum shot in her mouth. I was excited just thinking about it. One of my higher rated stories.

The bathroom door opened. Wow, Karla was naked! She had let her long black hair down from the ponytail into a sexy disheveled look. Karla looked like she had just been fucking for hours.

The ends of her hair touching the top of her large breasts. Breasts that drooped down, the bottom touching on the top of her ribcage. The areolas a light brown, her large nipples pillar shaped.

Her flat stomach with a hint of firmness. Her hips angling down to long shapely legs. Her pelvis adorned with a vagina with thick labia and a large hooded clit. Her bushy pubic hair needing a trim.

My cock was growing at an alarming rate.

She moved in front of me.

She said, 'Well?'

My urge - kneel in front of her and taste her pussy.

'Daddy, the bathroom is yours.'

'Oh, yeah, right.'

I stood and handed her the laptop. She was almost as tall as me, my lips level with her luscious, puffy lips, lips adorned with bright red lipstick. An urge to kiss my daughter. An urge to see the lipstick make a mark on my cock. Red lipstick defining the separation between the shaft and her lips.

'I picked out the story. Take a look,' I said.

She pulled back the sheets and covers, puffed up the pillows against the headboard.

I left the bathroom door open. I brushed my teeth, gargled and flossed. I spritzed a little of my favorite cologne. I looked at my cock and spritzed it.

All the time I couldn't get the vision of my daughter's naked body out of my mind. My erection building, throbbing, needing to be released from my briefs.

How could I hide it on the way to the bed? I decided, fuck it. She wanted to see it before, why hide it from her now?

She was reading the story intently. I took off my shirt facing the mirror. I turned so my frontal view was visible to her and took off my pants and briefs freeing my rock hard erection.

Moving to just outside the bathroom door I asked, 'What do you think Karla?'

She shifted her gaze from the laptop, first to my face, then my cock.

'Oh my Daddy, it is so... so big and thick. Can I...'

'Karla, what do you think about the story?'

'Oh, I haven't read all of it, but what I read was great, so sexy, so erotic, so stimulating. I am little wet....'

Wet! Yes! The story worked its magic on her.

'Daddy, I feel so good, but I want to feel better.'

Karla lifted up the sheets and covers, beckoning me to join her in bed. Am I am dreaming this? The two of us naked in bed together. I doubt I will be able to control my urges.

'Daddy, let's not read the story.'

Oh no, there goes my fantasy night with my daughter. My hopes for a night of sex with my sexy daughter, doused.

'OK, I understand.'

'No you don't understand.'

'Karla, I am puzzled.'

'Daddy, let's make love like in your story. But I don't need any stimulation, I am ready. And you are big and thick and hard, I need to feel you inside me. Please Daddy, please give it to your daughter. We need to be lovers.'

'Honey, I would be honored but it is not right.' I said.

What made me say that? My decent side?

She said, 'Let's make it right then. I want to. Do you?'

I thought for a moment, this is a big deal, fantasies are one thing, having real sex with my daughter was another. I decided.

'Yes, I want it, I want you. Let's make love Karla.'

Leaning on my side, she moved on her side, my erection resting against her pubic hair. I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently, affectionately. My arousal for making love to my daughter rising. She kissed me back in the same way, she increased the intensity by opening her mouth, her tongue seeking out mine.

Karla's placed her hand on my chest. She moved slowly downward encountering the head of my erection. She hesitated then worked her fingers around the head starting on the sensitive area, going around and around. It felt like a tease, I was hoping for movement up and down the stiff shaft, it was just her inexperience peeking out.

I gently squeezed her large pillar nipples, one then other waiting for them to harden. I broke off passionate kissing, moving down to her neck, back up to nuzzle her ear, suck on her ear lobe.

'Oh Daddy. You are so gentle, so loving.'

I licked her neck while i placed worked my hand under her breast. Kissing my way downward, stopping at the top of her breast to push it up from my under hand position.

Rolling my tongue around the hard pillar nipple while squeezing it up further against my lips, she let out a sigh.

Sucking on it, gently biting it, finally sucking it out as far as it would go.

Karla responded, wrapping her hand around the bottom of my erection and with a swirling motion, stroking up and down several times.

'Karla, Daddy likes that.'

She kept stroking my cock.

I moved to her other breast, pushing it up in a similar manner, pulling the nipple away from its areola home. I pushed her breasts apart to lick and kiss the open space along with inward side of each breast.

'Karla honey, I want to try something that is in another story, if you don't like, that's fine.'

'Go ahead Daddy, I am yours. And... I would even be fine if you are rough with me. This won't be our last time we do this.'

I lifted her hand off my pulsing erection, the precum leaking out.

'Honey, please spread the precum around the head.'

'What's that?

I forgot, she is not very experienced.

'Do you see the clear liquid leaking out of the top of my penis? That is precum. Your stroking caused that to come out. It is a lubricant.'

'Oh.'

With her thumb and index fingers she pinched the strings of precum away from the penis opening. Her precum covered fingers moved up and down and around the head,

'That's good honey. Now I am. going to put my erection between your breasts, squeeze them together.'

'OK.'

The shaft of my hard on disappeared when she compressed them together, the head poking out close to her chin.

'Hold them together while I move up and down. Ready?'

'Yes Daddy, this is fun. I have never been this close to a penis before. I am excited. Thank you Daddy.'

The work to lubricate between her tits worked, my cock easily moving back and forth. Her tight hold on my erection making it feel like I was inside a pussy, my daughter's pussy.

My cock was bumping her chin. she could probably lick it.

'Honey, tilt your head forward to lick or kiss Daddy's cock only if you would like to.'

She leaned forward, the head of my cock now contacting her lips. After a few thrusts, she opened her mouth and leaned even closer, the head now easily past her lips. The underside resting on her tongue.

With every thrust I was getting more excited. She started to time closing her lips around the head, holding on, the downward thrust pulling it out against the resistance of her lips.

Fuck! This was too much. I slowed down with intent to pull out, giving me time to calm down.

'Daddy, can you fuck my mouth? I would like to try that.'

Not what I needed to hear. It would heighten my urge to cum.

'Are you sure Karla? It is not part of the loving story you like.'

'Yes, please Daddy, fuck my face. I am fine with going off script.'

How could I resist her request. Her mouth was wide open.

'OK, the best way is to kneel in front of me.

'Daddy, in that story I didn't like, the daughter lays on her back at the edge of bed, with her head slightly off it, mouth wide open to take her Daddy's big cock. Right?'

She thought that story was disgusting, now she asks to duplicate it?

'All right. let's do it.'

Standing at the foot of the bed, I waited for her to get in position. We have come a long way from her being pissed at me for a dad having rough sex with his daughter story.

'Does this look good Daddy.'

'Perfect honey. Now open wide.'

Slowly inserting my tool, I knew I had to go slow, this is her first time for this. I can't turn her off, this must not be our last time. I love this position. My ex, Karla's Mom, would never agree to do it.

'You good honey?'

She garbled a yes.

'Karla, if I ask you question just do thumbs up or down that way I don't have to pull out. Unless you want me to pull out.'

Thumbs down from her. Keep my cock in her mouth is her desire.

I pushed in a little further. Without asking, thumbs up.

Further in, then back out. Repeat. Establishing a rhythmic pace. She was getting into it, closing her lips around the shaft.

Imperceptibly, I thrust in deeper each time.

'Ok?

Thumbs up.

I kept the rhythm and depth the same. I reached down to squeeze her huge breasts, my hands surrounding the them, not big enough to take the whole breast. My thumbs playing with her nipples.

She was excited, she tried to move forward to take more of my thrusts, signaling me to go deeper.

So I did. I looked down, nearly all of my manhood inside her lips! But not quite. Not a hint of complaint.

'Baby, I am going to start shoving it in real hard, really fuck your mouth, deep into your throat.'

Thumbs up! Shit! Okay.

I held the back of her head and shoved in hard, her head immobile, I felt the restraint of her throat fighting the entry of the big cock head.

Looking down at my daughter, I could see the outline of the cock head in her throat. I held the position, then pulled out, Karla took a deep breath. Savagely plunging back in, she raised her thumb up.

I repeated the throat fucking until I felt the urge to cum. I can't cum in her throat! Or should I?

Thumbs down from her. Great timing.

I pulled out, leaving the tip on her lips, saliva pouring out of her open mouth, dripping off my cock.

'I am sorry honey, that was too rough.'

'No! That was great! It was more than I could ask for, thank you so much.'

'But Daddy...'

'Yeah honey.'

'I am ready, ready to fuck my Daddy, the one who I love so much.'

Wasting no time, she laid back on the bed. Karla spread her legs up and wide, holding them right under her knees. Her wet, glistening pussy beckoning her Daddy's cock to enter.

'Daddy, I want to try different positions. Tell me what to do and I will do it. My only wish is you finish on top of me. I want to look you in the eye while you cum in me.'

'Oh Karla, I can't cum in you. You are my daughter, you have no protection and neither do I,'

'I am an adult virgin, how can I get pregnant? This will be my first time.'

'You'd be surprised how many girls thought that and became moms.'

'OK Daddy, you know best.'

She suspiciously gave up to easy.

'Lay down Daddy, I am getting on top of you first.'

Suddenly she was taking control.

What a sight! Karla on top of me, her huge breasts hanging low, her legs straddling my upper legs, her pussy spread open slightly, still looking wet around the lips.

'Ok If I guide you in?' she asked.

'Sure.'

She crouched right above the head of my head to base wet erection, from. With her right hand she held my cock while she slowly moved down on it.

'Honey, this might hurt a little bit at first.'

'That fine, no pain, no gain!'

Her pussy lips touched the top of the head. Jeez, I am going to fuck my daughter. I write about it all the time. This is different, this is real.

She inched down, the labia fully contacting the slick cock head. More inches, the area just below the head now feeling the warmth of Karla's pussy.

Lower and lower she went swallowing up more and more of me. She was tight, so tight. Help me, she is so tight.

At this point... contact with her hymen. She could feel that and responded with an up and down trying to break it.

'Honey, just sit down on it real hard.'

Elevating to the high point, she forced herself down. Breakthrough.

'Oh Daddy, that hurt.'

'Karla stop then.'

'No it feels too good to stop.'

'Ok.'

I saw a trickle of blood running down my erection. I didn't say anything. It felt too good to stop. My adult daughter was no longer a virgin.

To steady herself, Karla placed her hands on my chest. She picked up where she left off but speeding up the movements. After seeing Karla's big breasts bounce up and down, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fact that my daughter was fucking me!

I could hear her breathing deepen and labored as the strange effort, to her, of fucking her Daddy cowgirl was taxing her.

She slowed. It takes a lot to work cowgirl in that position. She could have dropped down, but she didn't.

'Daddy can you get on top of me?'

'Yes baby.'

Lying on her back, once again she spread her legs up and wide.

'Honey, just drop you legs down but bend them at the knee.'

'Oh, OK.'

Her pussy was soaking wet, the labia swollen, her engorged clit filling out its hood. While rubbing my cock up and down between the lips, tapping the clit on the upswing, Karla squeezed a breast, bringing it up to her mouth to suck on the nipple.

I pushed all the way in right away.

'Oh god Daddy, that feels good. Fuck me Daddy, I need to be fucked.'

All the way out, all the way in, she was moaning softly, 'Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.'

On the next downward thrust, stopping halfway, then back out, back in rapid fire. Oh, that was feeling too good for me.

Back to landing pelvis to pelvis with the thrusts she continued to moan, breathing quickly.

Next downward thrust I held my cock in deep then moved back and forth, up and down rubbing up against her clit.

Back out to the halfway point, rapid fucking, this time using my fingers to massage her clit.

'Oh god, oh god, Daddy, Daddy I feel hot all over, I feel good. I... I think I am cumming, I am.... I am cumming Daddy.

All the way in, still massaging her clit.

Her erotic orgasm triggered mine, I had to cum, I can't cum in her.

'Baby, I am going to pull out, I need to cum.'

She wrapped her legs around my hips, locking her ankles together, then arms around my back.

'No Daddy, cum in me. Do it, cum in your daughter.'

I tried, I tried real hard to stop, but the tight and wet pussy and the thought that I was fucking my daughter was overwhelming to my common sense.

I groaned so loud, it shocked me. Fuck it, I am doing. I am cumming in my virgin daughter.

I let loose with an explosion, another explosion, I couldn't stop cumming in my Karla. So wrong, but feels so good.

'Daddy, I can feel it, it's warm, I feel it. I like it.

My semen in my daughter scrambling, doing their duty to find a mate. That's what I was thinking, what I was worried about.

I laid down next to her wiped out. We cuddled, we fell asleep. Our lives changed forever.

***

I am the new on-site, repair guy for my daughter.

We sleep together in her master bedroom. Pretty much have sex every night. A slight pause while she gave birth.

I remodeled one of the bedrooms into a nursery and equipped it with all the latest monitoring equipment.

Karla worked, so I took care of Bradley during the day. It was fun.

Bradley was perfectly healthy, thank god.

When asked, Karla told people she wanted a baby so she used a sperm donor. My new job - sperm donor for my daughter!

We were trying. Karla wanted a girl. Just seemed a little weird. but I definitely enjoyed the sex. She has come a long way. We please each other a lot.

I continue to write. Karla edits. Sometimes we use our sexual escapades in the story. Once in while, but not often, she writes and I edit.

VCDC
VCDC
784 Followers