Daddy, Cum in Me

Story Info
Dad's secret erotic world is discovered by his daughter.
7.5k words
4.47
49.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers

I had a half hour before the repairman was due to arrive. My daughter was out running errands but would be back in time to pay the repair bill. It is her home and credit card points. She bought when she was 22! So proud of her.

It was just me, so I opened the laptop, logged into the site to work on my Daddy Daughter story.

I typed away, banging out more paragraphs. I read it out loud. Reading out loud, it always sounds different.

**

'Honey, that's good, Daddy is ready to cum. Let me finish.'

I backed up, removing my cock from my daughter's mouth.

'Baby, open wide, I am going to cum a little bit on your face, then the rest in your mouth.'

'Daddy, is it OK if I swallow it?'

'Yes, but don't swallow right away. Let me see how much is in your mouth first.'

'OK, Daddy I am ready for your cum. This is exciting.'

'Kaley, kneel in front of me. Remember mouth wide open, and stick your tongue out too.'

She kneeled and placed her hands on my upper thighs close to my erection. Mouth open, her wide tongue sticking out. Her huge breasts, a large cum landing space for next time.

For her first blowjob, she did really well. She has promise. Now that she is an twenty years old, we will have lots of fun together.

Placing the head of my cock, an inch from her tongue, I closed my eyes and thought about fucking her while I stroked my stiff cock. It didn't take much.

'Oh Kaley, your Daddy is cumming.'

Intentionally, I aimed high, spurting up, some landing on her cheek, forehead and hair. The rest of streams right into her mouth, immediately coating her tongue and the inside of her mouth. The first load dripping down from her cheek.

**

I stopped reading, I had a sudden urge to pee. I hit save and left it where I stopped reading, I had more to proof read.

In the guest bath across the house, I relieved myself. Several notifications came through on my phone. I responded to the emails and texts for about ten minutes in the bathroom. Ten minutes I would regret later.

I left the bathroom to head back to my laptop sitting on the kitchen counter. As I rounded the corner, I was surprised to see Karla, my 25 year old daughter, in front of my laptop, putting her phone into her tight back jeans pocket.

Oh god, oh no, she was looking at my story. She had to be. She was right in front of it, eye level on the bar side kitchen granite top. She saw me, moved to her grocery bags and began unloading and storing them without a word to me.

Oh no, what am I going to do? What am I going to say when she asks me about a Daddy Daughter erotic story? Right there on my laptop for her to read.

I have been soooo careful hiding my secret life of an erotic story writer. If she asks, I will tell her the truth.

'Can I help Karla?'

'No, you can leave, just leave.'

'But what about the repairman?'

'I will handle it, just leave.'

'But...'

'Will you just fucking go! Leave now!'

'I thought I would..'

'What part of leave don't you understand? Get the fuck out of here!'

She was screaming at me. She has never screamed at me even as a precious three year old.

I picked up my laptop, put it in my computer bag and moved in for our customary hello and goodbye hug. She turned away from me knowing what was coming.

'Karla, I...'

'Will you just fucking go Dad and leave your daughter alone?'

Emphasis on Dad and daughter.

She walked away into the living room.

She read it, she knew. Fuck.

***

Back home I replayed the whole morning. I came to the same conclusions. I have been so careful about my laptop and erasing any evidence of my story writing. I was careless this morning leaving it open to my working story and assuming she would be gone longer.

Clearly she read at least the part of the story on the laptop screen. Daddy cumming in his daughter's mouth. Fuck! I get so mad at myself for being careless. No more of that, only writing alone in the privacy of my office.

But the horse was out of the barn. Will she call Mom and tell her about it? I really don't know. I decided no matter what I would own up to the truth.

I don't think Mom will give a fuck. She divorced me when she caught me with a 20 year old beauty. She probably won't be surprised.

Karla was pissed. Or was it more than that? Disappointed?

Was her image of me smashed, Daddy knocked off the pedestal? Am I a pervert in her eyes now?

I had a thought - maybe she just thought I was reading a story. But did that matter? It was Daddy Daughter stuff no matter what. Maybe she is just disgusted in me. The more I thought about it, that was the root of her anger. 'Perfect' Daddy fantasying about sex with his daughter.

If so, she wasn't that far off the truth.

***

Weeks went by. I tried several times to engage her in text conversations. Nothing. No response.

Working the angle of coordinating an installation of a backup generator, something on her list of home improvements, I sent her a text expressing my willingness to move that project along.

She replied! But her reply devastated me. She said she had someone else working on that.

I felt like crying. I was always her go to person for stuff like that. Man, i fucked up. In ten careless minutes, I fucked up.

Eventually, I got the message. I stopped contacting her. Over a few months, the whole incident just faded away as I went about my life. And my erotic story writing...

I finally finished the Daddy Daughter story, publishing it in the Incest category.

It hit 40,000 views, 50 favorites and 4.5 hot rating in three days. Not bad, but not stellar. No comments until day 4. The first comment.... I was shocked by the negativity and incongruence for an erotic incest site.

'This is a disgusting story. A Dad taking advantage of his twenty year old daughter making her perform fellatio on him, climaxing in her mouth, then forcing her to have intercourse with her Dad! This writer should be banned from this site and any other porn literature sites.'

Wow! I have never seen a comment like that ever! Not on my stories nor others.

It was an Anonymous comment.

I started checking some of my other publications where there were new comments. There they were, literally the same comment on any Daddy Daughter story.

Someone was on a vendetta against me for these type of stories.

I kept looking, then I found one of my early stories. Same textual comments but there was an ID - Karla109813.

My Karla's birthday scrambled. From the date of the comment, it was one of her first, then for the other comments she changed to Anonymous.

Confirmed. She read the story, she was officially disgusted in her Dad.

I sank to a new low and felt depressed. I decided I would stop writing. I will go to her, bare my soul and beg forgiveness. I needed to insure her that these stories were just that, it was not about she and I. They were written for others and fed my writing 'high' when I received great ratings, views, favorites and good comments.

For the next three months, I switched my focus to volunteering for just about anything. It was working until I overheard one of the guys at the soup kitchen mention my erotic site writing ID to another guy. They talked about how they hadn't seen any new stories from me in months. They speculated I was dead!! I had an urge to walk over and explain, but that would be stupid.

At home, cruising through my emails and social media sites it struck me how much I loved writing these stories. Fuck it! I am writing a new Daddy Daughter story. In one night, 10,000 words. I read through it three times to fine tune. This story was softer, no Daddy Daughter rough sex. No Daddy taking advantage of. a twenty year old daughter. Dad performing hot oral sex on his daughter. Gentle intercourse with a loving attitude. I liked it. But usually when I like a story, it tanks.

It was 2 AM. I stared at the publish icon. Best case it would be published to the readers, day after tomorrow - maybe Saturday.

I had a full day at the church tomorrow working with the team on the Sunday service production. Off to bed for a couple of hours.

***

I attended the three services on Sunday making sure the whole A/V show for the pastors went well. They started a new sermon series so i needed to be there. Everything went well.

Back home, I settled in to watch the full slate of NFL football games. First game was a blowout at half so I powered up my laptop to check messages.

I couldn't resist, I had to check on the new story.. It was published on Saturday. I looked at the stats, dud. I saw the 3.6 rating and was about to log off when I saw there was one anonymous comment.

'It is about time daughters are treated with dignity. Their needs placed ahead of the their selfish fathers. I applaud the writer who finally recognized that their daughters are more than a receptacle for their semen. It makes a daughter encouraged that she can have a meaningful sexual relationship with her father.'

Wow! Was that Karla? I hope it was.

My phone rang. It was Karla! I trembled. I fumbled my phone. It dropped to the floor. I picked it up, the screen scratched but not shattered.

Oh god, oh god, it's Karla. Compose yourself.

I accepted the call and calmly said, 'Karla, how are you?'

'Daddy, I am fine. How are you?'

I described my 'do-gooder' weekend hoping to set a tone that I was not some pervert writing incest stories about me and my daughter.

'Wow! Daddy, I didn't know...'

I threw this out there, hoping she would bring up the stories, 'Yeah, I am just full of surprises Karla.'

Silence from her. I caught her off guard, she had to be formulating a response.

'Karla, are you there?'

'Yes. Are you available for dinner tonight?'

Holy cow, holy shit, holy... now I was speechless.

'Absolutely. Name the time and place and I will be there.'

'Ok, let me do some research and I will text the info.''

'Sounds great Karla.'

'Daddy?'

'Yes Karla.'

'I love you.'

I started crying, I managed to blurt out, 'Love you more.'

Call ended.

I sat with my face in my hands, balling like a baby. I can't believe this is happening. I am so happy. I will finally bare my soul, beg her forgiveness or whatever it takes to be back in my Karla's life.

***

She sent the info. Nice restaurant. I need to clean up. I jumped into the shower. My mind wandered to the last story. I found it erotic.

The more I thought about it, my erection grew. I took the detachable shower head and played it against the underside of my cock closing my eyes enjoying the feeling.

Karla slipped into my mind. Taboo, dirty thoughts about her. Damn it! What is wrong with me!

I shutdown the water, dried off and dressed semi-casual, dress pants, turtleneck, and a sports coat added to the look.

I was on-time, Karla not.

She had made a reservation in her name, so the hostess seated me.

She was late. Maybe she won't show. Maybe she changed her mind. But... she told me she loved me!

I had one glass of wine. No sign of Karla. Second glass. No Karla. I motioned to the waitperson Gina for the check.

I paid, stood up and took a step towards the door when I saw her talking to the hostess.

'Sorry Daddy, my car wouldn't start. My neighbor jumped it and here i am.'

I was about to say 'why didn't you call me' when she said, 'I was so lucky, Jim was pulling out of his garage at the same time. He recognized my problem.'

'Nice guy, I like Jim.'

We sat down at the table, I motioned Gina over. She took Karla's drink order and our meal orders.

Mostly polite, but enjoyable small talk during dinner. Karla caught up to me on drinks, then surpassed.

Last course over, we ordered after dinner drinks.

Once they were served, Karla played with the warm Grand Marnier in the snifter.

'Daddy, we need to talk.'

'About...?'

'You know.'

I did know, but I need her to admit, she read my stories.

'I don't know.'

She was pained to talk about it. She went silent.

I can't stand the silence.

'Ok, I do know. My stories?' I asked.

She hesitated, then.

'Yes.'

I launched into my practiced apology.

'Karla, I stumbled into the site. I read stories and thought how much fun it would be to write a story. First one tanked with so many negative reviews I was going to give up. Second story - nailed it. I was hooked and kept writing. I moved into incest/taboo focus and I...'

She stopped me. She took my hand.

'Daddy, I like your stories.'

I felt faint. I shook my head.

'I asked, 'What... what did you say Karla?'

'I like your stories.'

I was stunned. I had to ask about all the negative comments.

'But Karla, I read all your comments. So negative for a story on an erotic site.'

'Well, I apologize for that. Once I figured out from my screenshot what you were doing and where you were doing it, I read your first story and just found it disgusting.'

'You weren't alone, not many readers liked it, kind of raunchy,' I said.

'I decided I wouldn't even read the rest of the stories. I copied and pasted my first comment into the rest of your stories just assuming they were the same.'

'So Karla... you didn't read the rest of the stories?'

'Correct.'

'The story I just published, your comment is so different so you had to read it. Right?'

'Yes, for some reason I was drawn by the title 'A Dad and His Daughter Make Love.' I read it. It did something for me.'

'Oh, that drove your comment. Got it.'

'But Daddy, it was more than that. It excited me. It felt so good, I need to feel that way again.'

How do I interpret that remark?

'Karla, how are you... what are you...'

She cut me off.

'I want to go home with you and stay the night.'

'But honey, it is a one bedroom apartment and just a regular couch.'

'You have a king size bed correct?'

'Yes I do.'

'OK, then why can't I sleep with my Daddy tonight?'

Oh my god, my balls immediately tingled, my brain went total taboo.

'Daddy, I want to do something with you tonight. Something that will make me feel that way again. Something we can do together.'

Oh my god, I can picture myself on top of her, my cock deep in her pussy, kissing while I make love to my daughter.

'Honey, I don't know, that is...'

'Daddy, I know what you are thinking, it is not that.'

Now I am confused and disappointed. Ask the next question but before I could...

'Daddy, let's read your stories together, out loud. I will read the female part and you the male part. We can start with your last story. It is so sexy, such a turn on for me.'

It was a weird request, but one I kind of like.

'OK, I am all in on the idea. Let's do it.'

'Great! We will have so much fun together.'

Maybe there is more to this overnight stay though.

***

She followed me home. I waited for her at the door. She was carrying an overnight bag. Huh, she planned this!

She has been here before, a visit when I first moved in. Karla walked straight to bedroom and dropped her bag on the bed.

I shot of excitement rolled through my body. Soon, I will be in bed with my daughter. Why can't we just go to bed now? What will she wear to bed? What if she doesn't wear anything? What should I wear? Should I tell her I always sleep naked even though I don't? I like the naked idea.

'Do you have anything to drink?' she asked.

'Yeah, I have soft drinks, tea, bottled water...'

'Dad, not those kind of drinks.'

'Oh, I have beer, wine and whisky.'

'Let's do shots tonight. Every time we read 'cum', we take a shot. But first, two shots to get us going.'

I am really out of touch with her, a casual wine drinker is what I remember.

I poured a shot of Jack for both of us.

She held it, 'A toast to the best Daddy and to an all nighter with him.'

Say what?!

She took it down and held out her shot glass. I poured another. Downed immediately.

'On second thought, let's start with three.'

I hesitated to pour another so she reached for the bottle and took a swallow right from the bottle.

'Daddy, are you too good to drink with your horny daughter? Catch up to me, come on!'

I took the first shot, instead of pouring another she handed me the bottle.

'Here, fuck the shot glasses, right from the bottle the rest of the night.'

I took the bottle and sipped from it.

'What a wuss! Come on Daddy, take a real drink.'

I chugged down more than two shots.

'That's better! Get your laptop and let's read on the couch.'

She kicked off her shoes and sat on the couch. She pulled her legs up and wrapped her arms just below the knees.

Her skirt had slipped down towards her waist, a lot of shapely legs visible. Her feet were spread wider than her knees, her white panties bunched up between her pussy lips. I looked away, but I had to look back. Both lips visible from bottom to top, surrounding the panties bunch up.

She let go of her legs and spread them wider, more of the panties visible.

Already, a slight buzz, not used to the high alcohol content. All these shots equivalent to a six pack or more of my favorite beers.

Sex scenes from my Daddy Daughter stories replaying in my mind, none of them quite matching what I see now. Real life, not my imaginary world.

She tapped the couch next to her, 'Daddy, I am ready for you. Give me that good feeling again.'

I thought I don't need a story to do that. I could do it for her right now, with my tongue, my cock..

'Come on! What's with you? Are you day dreaming or something?'

'No, I just was thinking about how pretty, attractive and sexy you are.'

'Well I didn't expect that, but thank you.'

Focus I told myself, we are here to read.

From the site, I opened the 'A Dad and His Daughter Make Love.' story.

The Dad was the narrator so I started reading. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Karla looking at me with dreamy eyes. I think she has a buzz on.

The first part of the story, setting up then settling into the situation. They were alone after experiencing a harrowing incident which drew them in close.

Three mentions of 'cum' so far. Three chugs from the bottle.

They end up naked in bed. Dad takes the lead, this part the first steamy section. The daughter takes over the narration

**

Karla read...

First thing Daddy did, he stood up and pulled his thong down. Even limp, it was exciting to me to see it. I am such a bad daughter. I felt the warmth of desire and tingling in all the right areas. Maybe I do want his cock.

He moved next to me on the bed and gently pulled up my top, brushing his hands lightly across the nipples on my breasts. Placing his hands on my shoulders, he directed me down to rest against the pillows.

He moved his hands down across my breasts to the strings on my thong. He eased the strings down, pulling my thong across my bent knees to the bed. I lifted my feet up allowing him to throw the thong onto the floor. He grasped my ankles to pull my legs straight.

**

I take over the narration...

My plan all along was oral sex for her. She will love it. I know it. I am ready to pleasure her like a loving Dad should. She would be hooked and will do anything for me going forward. Sex when I want it and where I want it. I was so excited. Sex with my sexy adult daughter!

I noticed Karla was shifting around, moving her hands to her thighs then down next to her then under her breasts not knowing what to do with them. In her heart, needing to touch the bunched up panties area.

I continued the narration...

She leaned back on the bed and spread her legs wide open beckoning my mouth, tongue, and fingers to deliver satisfaction to my oral sex to my daughter. Her recently shaved pussy was inviting. She was ready. I moved in and placed my hands on her inner thighs. I moved in close to her. I looked up to her for eye contact. She weakly smiled.

I licked her inner thighs, one side, then the other. I continued licking and then kissing my way up. I stopped short of contacting the outer zone of her sexual pleasure. She placed her hands on the back of my head forcing me in closer.

VCDC
VCDC
772 Followers