Daddy, Cum in Your Baby Girl's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill started crying uncontrollably. There was nothing I could say to calm her. She got control.

'I have a flight out in an hour. I should land about 8 PM. Can you pick me up at the airport if Zoe is still sedated?'

Absolute worst time, I was due at Becky's at 8 PM for the whole night. What to do, what to do, what to do. I can't believe I was shaking. I'd rather be on a Seal mission than face this.

'Will do, text me the flight info,'

'Jason, you have got to get better at this. Somehow you put your daughter in grave danger. For you, no big deal. I want to hear all the details. My intuition tells me there is more to this and I need to know about it - all of it, the truth.'

She hung up. Text came right through. I can only hope the flight gets cancelled, but I doubt it.

I called Phoebe. i told her she was in charge of the club. If she needed me, just call. Open it up, Zoe would want that. She told me about calling Jill. She assumed she knew, her intent was in right the place. I told her not to worry about that, she did the right thing.

I texted Becky - told her I had a problem. She called, I explained the Jill situation. She told me to come right now for a 'quicky'. I was off the hook for an all nighter. Don't ask, don't get. Maybe Becky has a heart after all.

***

I pulled up on Becky's driveway next to a pickup truck. It was Ralph's! Was he here? Becky said he was out on bail - or was he?

I knocked. The door opened slowly, suspiciously slowly. I moved in quickly, scanning the room for threats. The door slammed shut. Becky was right there. She had a bathrobe on but not pulled closed. Her breasts peeking out from the terry cloth. She shed the robed to the floor. The only part of her body that was not stimulating was the bandage wrap around her shoulder wound. Her nipples were hard, her pleasure zone well manicured. Her long blonde hair at breast length, equally split.

'Take your clothes off. You are the one in the hurry.'

I pulled my t-shirt off, pulled down my pants and briefs, both with cum stains. I hope she doesn't notice. I was excited with an erection brewing. She walked close to me taking my cock in her gentle hand. she stroked it with a twisting motion from base to head. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. She moved closer to kiss me keeping up the erection building. I had a sudden urge to get on top of her and pump her full of whatever cum I had left.

Holding my cock, she led me to a bedroom. It was small one bedroom apartment. Kitchen with an adjoining breakfast nook for dining. Living room decent size, no TV but adorned with guitars and keyboards. Handwritten music scores spread across the coffee table. I was impressed. This is where the magic happens to create a song. Didn't see a weapons stash anywhere.

The bedroom had a king size bed. There was a full bath off of it. She had already pulled down the sheets and covers clearing the landing spot for our sexual antics.

She let loose of my cock and gingerly crawled onto the bed. Her head propped up by a pillow. Her legs spread wide open waiting for me. I was excited. For a moment, I forgot about her blowing my brains out. I liked this Becky better.

Moving. between her legs, she took hold of my cock again, doing the swirl stroking. When she contacted my head, it was electric. I inched forward getting closer to her pussy.

'You will fuck me now, but pull out before you cum. You will spray your cum on my breasts, face and wherever else it hits. You will place your cock in my mouth and I will suck out what's left and clean you up. Got it?'

I have never had anyone give me such explicit instructions. i thought it was like assembly instructions for a IKEA table.

'Yes Becky.'

She guided me into her pussy. Gently pulling on my cock to contact the outer labia. She pulled down further, my cock piercing the lips apart, dragging the the lips in behind my cock head. She pulled harder and deeper. She was tighter than Zoe and wet. I was worried it would not take long till orgasm. Too quick?

Suddenly I was all the way in. She was bucking her hips up trying to take more than I can give her.

'Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your cocksucking baby girl.'

Don't do that I thought. But I began the in and out motion, slowly than picking up the pace.

'Daddy, fuck your little girl harder. I want you deep inside me with every thrust of your big hard Daddy cock.'

Why is she talking like that? But it was working, I started feeling that good feeling. but I can't cum in her pussy.

'Daddy, I love your big cock inside your baby girls virgin pussy.'

Stop talking like that I thought to myself. I don't need reminders about fucking my daughter.

'Daddy, are you close to cumming? Don't forget I want all your cum on your little girls titties and face. Your daughter needs a good facial.'

I went crazy, pounding her hard. In and out, in and out.

'Daddy, pull out and spray your little girl. Cum on me Daddy, please cum on me.'

It was too much. The Daddy talk sent me off thinking of Zoe. I pulled out. She grabbed my cock and stroked me a couple of times. That is all it took to orgasm, a strong orgasm. The first cum shot hitting her in the left eye, the next one on her lips. She opened her mouth to catch more. Two more streams made it to her mouth. The streams diminished, hitting her neck, then her breasts.

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around my cock head. I could feel her sucking on the head, drawing out anything I had left to give. She pushed forward with her head, taking all of my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking off the juices and cum.

She let me loose. I collapsed next to her. She leaned in to kiss me.

'Now that wasn't so bad, was it? And... this was a quicky.'

'So go, go pick up your ex. See I can be nice and understanding as long as you do what I want. Go - it is 7:45. You will be late if you don't hurry.'

To be honest, I didn't want to leave. I wanted more. This isn't so bad after all.

***

Do I owe Becky one? Taking me off the all nighter hook?

I pulled up in the airport pick up zone just in time, Jill was exiting the terminal pulling her roller board. Gosh she looked so good. Always had the right amount of makeup, tasteful but sexy blouses. Short skirts, but not too short. She was wearing her signature rhinestone cowboy hat with her long blonde hair falling out from under it.

I hated divorcing her. We were so good in bed. We were so much alike and so much in love. We created Zoe. When I caught Jill fucking her band member, it broke my heart. My manly ego was bruised. Nothing came of that indiscretion, she eventually cut him from the band. She wasn't involved with anyone according to Zoe. I should have called her about Zoe. My bad. I just didn't want to explain all the dirty details.

She saw me in the Tesla. I jumped out, gave her a hug and threw her roller board in the back seat.

'Well look at you! Global warming conqueror!'

'Its a rental. Slow down cowgirl!'

'How is she doing?' Jill asked.

'I just checked, still sedated. They are planning to wake her in the morning.'

'I have to see her now.I have to see my baby girl. Let's go to the hospital.'

This baby girl stuff is killing me.

***

Jill entered Zoe's room. Jill doesn't do hospital rooms well. It was a shock to see Zoe hooked up to all the monitors and medicine bag feeds. She sat down in the chair next to Zoe and started crying.

'Jill, it is OK. It looks worse than it is. She is going to be fine.'

'I don't know what I would do if we lost her. She is all I have since I lost you.'

'Jill, believe me, she will be OK.'

She stood up and practically ran to me. She hugged me while crying into my shoulder.

'I should never had cheated on you. I still love you. I always will. I am so sorry I did that. Maybe someday you will forgive me... and take me back.'

I went wide eyed. She never admitted any of that. I still have a deep down love for her. Something I buried long ago though.

She pulled back, then moved in close. Face to face, lips inches apart. Desire building in me.

'Do y'all need to get a room?'

It was Zoe! She was awake.

'Kiss her Daddy, she needs to be kissed.'

I did, I wrapped my arms around Jill and let all the built up animosity melt away, replaced by sexual desire driven by true love rekindled.

We separated slightly.

'Jason, I love you, I always have. I always will. I am sorry I lost control when we talked. On the plane, Phoebe texted me how you captured the guy who shot - Billy and Jan, Zoe's best friend. I feel so bad. You are a hero.'

'Phoebe told me there was an intruder while you and Zoe were at her home? Zoe shot her but that caused the intruder to drop her gun that discharged and hit Zoe. Is that right?'

'Yes, bad news travels fast. But it was all mostly accidental. The intruder is doing fine.'

Zoe was ready to say something. I gave her a look and zip your lips gesture that Jill did not see.

'Honey, I am so glad to see you. I will stay all night with you.'

'Mom, I am doing fine. I will sleep all night. You don't need to watch me sleep. Neither one of you. Go to my place, come back in the morning.'

Just the short time awake was draining Zoe.

We took turns giving Zoe hugs and kisses. Zoe whispered in my ear, 'Daddy she wants you. Take care of her. Forget about - you know - forget about it. Nothing would make me happier than seeing you two together again.'

***

Driving to Zoe's, my head was spinning. All of this started because of O'Hare shutting down. Life is strange with all the twists.

Jill didn't say much. We held hands. I had a premonition that we should share a bed tonight. I was good with that.

Police crime scene tape still surrounded the house. A police car parked in front. The officer approached us on the driveway. I showed him my ID.

'Mr. Snyder, you are quite the hero. Billy and I are good friends. Thank you saving his life and getting the guy who shot him. I have to ask, who is your passenger?'

'It's my wife Jill Snyder.' I didn't bother correcting myself, nor did Jill.

'Jill Snyder, the Jill Snyder? Holy cow! My wife and I are big fans. We have all your music. We traveled to Las Vegas to see your show. You were awesome! I thought you had a concert tonight in San Francisco.'

'I did, but I cancelled to see my daughter.'

'Jeez, how stupid of me. Of course you needed to be with her. If she OK?'

I answered, 'Yep, recovering nicely. We just left her.'

'I feel sorry for the fans who missed tonight. You have an awesome show.'

'I refunded their ticket price and issued them tickets for free for a make up concert.'

'Wow, you are the best! I will be here all night per captain's orders. My partner and I will keep watch.'

Jill said, 'Your name?'

'Oh, Sargent Jerry Thomas.'

'Jerry, give me your contact info. I will fly you and your wife to the concert venue of your choice on my private jet. Hotel, concert, flight all on me.'

'She will faint when I tell her! Thank you so much!'

Jill is such a kind soul. That's what attracted me in the early days of our romance. It was still there.

***

The master bedroom was still a mess. Zoe's clothes and some of mine strewn on the floor. Bed not made.

I steered Jill to the 2nd bedroom where Jan and I were about to have sex when the gunshots rang out. But, it was still made up plus had en suite bathroom.

'Jill, if you need anything, I will be in the bedroom down the hall.'

'Jason. No, please sleep with me tonight.'

It was a surprising proposition. We were so good in bed. It was hard to refuse.

'Jill, I don't know.'

'Jason, I know, I don't blame you. I was a slut and deserved the divorce. Maybe with some more time, you will forgive me.

'Jill, I still love you. You know that. I am getting better at accepting that. Just give me time.'

'OK. Good night Jason. Please let me know if the hospital calls. Can you do that for me?'

'Yes, I will Jill. Let's get an early start tomorrow and get to the hospital by 7. Sound good?'

'Sure does.'

I walked to my room. Was I being too hard on Jill? It has been over 4 years. I sat on the edge of the bed - thinking. Zoe wants us together. Jill wants us together. What am I waiting for. Nothing, I am waiting for nothing.

I headed to her bedroom, the door was unlocked. I heard the shower running. I took off my clothes. I tried the bathroom door, unlocked. Jill was in the shower stall rinsing her body with the detachable shower head. She placed it back in the holder and began lathering her body. She was still trim, no fat on her body. Her breasts bigger than I remember. I stroked my cock to get a good erection going.

She was done lathering and began rinsing. It was mesmerizing watching the lather run off her breasts. She took extra time running the shower head back and forth across her nipples. She moved it down between her legs, holding the head up against her pussy. I wonder who she was thinking of?

I pulled open the shower door slowly, but it still spooked Jill.

'It's me. I thought with my global warming quest that we should share the shower water.'

'Well, I love the new you. Come on in and let me wash you.'

She took the shower head and thoroughly rinsed me. Then taking the body wash soap in her hands, she rubbed it starting at my neck, working down to me chest, stomach, coming short of my erection. She turned me around and lathered up the my neck, back and buttocks. She took some of the wash and squeezed her hand between my cheeks and down my inner thighs. It was so erotic.

She turned me back towards me, poured more body wash on her hand and applied it to my cock, working it in, up and down the shaft. Dropping lower, she gently washed my balls. I was so hard. She stroked me and stroked me working the slick body wash all over by erection.

While she continued stroking me, she moved in close to kiss me. Our faces joined together under the shower head water spray. She separated to latch onto the detachable shower head. She held it in one hand and used the other to wipe clean the body wash. When my torso and back were rinsed, she kneeled down in front of my erection. She used the shower head in the same way, but then pressed my erection against my body and sprayed the underside of the head, down the shaft to the balls, lingering with the spray there. Then back up to head, repeat, repeat, repeat.

I was so turned on, I was going to cum. I groaned a little. Jill stopped the erotic torture. She let the shower head dangle and took hold of my cock with both hands leaving the head exposed which she began licking and sucking. She dropped one hand to my balls, cupping them and applying gentle pressure. With more of the shaft free, she moved down to the top of her hand and back up again. After a few up and downs, she let go with the other hand. She placed both on my cheeks. She took the newly opened shaft into her cock sucking motion. Then... all the way down to my pubic hair. I could feel my cock head crammed into her throat opening. She stayed there for a long time. I had to cum.

'Jill, I need to cum.'

She took her time retreating, but eventually pulled off. I felt the urge to cum, she grabbed the bottom of the shaft and tapped my balls. I shot a load of semen right onto Jill's cheek and eye. She moved quickly to wrap her lips around the head. I could feel them. She stroked and stroked me releasing what was left in my balls into her mouth. I had to brace myself against the shower wall. My knees were buckling with the power of my orgasm. Jill opened her mouth a little bit to let my cum leak out onto her lips and chin.

'Oh my god Jill, I forgot how good you are. That was amazing.'

'So, should I read something into your unexpected visit to conserve water?'

'Yes, but first let's consummate our reunion in bed.'

We toweled off, pulled the sheets and covers off the bed and leaped onto it like a couple of teenagers having sex for the first time.

'Lay on your back please,' Jill requested. Daughter like Mother both love cowgirl.

Pulling a pillow under my head, I was getting comfortable and ready to feel my cock back home in Jill's pussy. Jill moved on top of me and kissed me passionately. I felt her hand on my dwindling erection.

'Looks like you have lost some of your staying power Mr. Snyder. I will be be right back.'

Should I tell her, 3 hours ago I was fucking my assailant and less the 24 hours ago I was fucking our daughter?

Her oral talents brought me back to a full hard on. She positioned herself right above my pulsing erection topped with a head that was beet red.

She held the shaft as she moved down. The anticipation of entering my ex-wives pussy was exciting. Her pussy lips contacted the head. Lower she went taking more of the shaft. The warm wetness of her inner sanctum brought back memories, flashbacks to all the places in the world we had sex. There were a lot of them.

She dropped all the way down then started a back and forth grinding motion that I loved. Her pubic hair rubbing against mine. My cock banging around inside her wet vagina. This was her show. She knew what she wanted and would get there soon enough.

'Jason, it has been so long. I would masturbate thinking about you. Now here we are.'

She moved up, supporting herself by placing her hands on my chest. I just watched through her dangling breasts the shaft of my cock disappear and then reappear. The head never seeing the light. She suspended herself at the top of her cock travels. I knew what was coming. She would use her pussy lips and clit for little up and down motions on the top of my erection.

The outcome was an orgasm for her and me. She kept the same small travel on the shaft but moved quicker. I was feeling it, but I didn't have much cum left, or so I thought.

I looked at Jill's face. Her eyes were closed, She was enjoying the ride she orchestrated. She wasn't one to call out her coming orgasm. She just let it happen, sometimes detectable by biting her lip, dropping down to the bottom and laying on top of me wanting to kiss and hug as she rode out her orgasm. So it surprised when she called out.

'Jason, I am cumming. Oh my god I am cumming!'

She dropped down, but she stayed upright and started the grinding again.

'Oh my god that feels so good, so good. God I am cumming, cumming so hard.'

That turned me on. All I could feel and think of was my cock deep in Jill's pussy. It was a blur of time. I pumped whatever cum was left in my scrotum into Jill. She opened her eyes, she could feel the warmth of my semen. She smiled.

'Looks like you do have some staying power Mr. Snyder.'

'Looks like you had a good old fashion orgasm Mrs. Snyder.'

She remained on top of me. It felt so good. I had to caress her breasts which I had totally ignored. I tweaked the hard nipples. She moaned a little.

She said, 'Let's go again, take me from behind.'

Assuming the all four position at the edge of the bed. I moved in behind her. I teased her wet pussy by rubbing the head up and down the lips and tapping her clit.

'Jeez Jason, put it in, fuck me, slap my cheeks, do anything, I am yours.'

I shoved my cock hard into her, nearly knocking her off balance. I started thrusting hard in and out. I slapped her cheeks until they turned red. I pulled out. I spread her cheeks wide open. I dripped saliva onto her rim.

'Yes, fuck me in the ass Jason. That's a great idea. Do it, fuck me hard.'

I just plunged in to her ass, She groaned.

'Keep going, I love it.'

She started playing with her clit while I fucked her hard. We were sex starved wild for each other, so many other positions to explore. Her rim was so tight on my cock.

'Jason, hold it for a moment, pull out.'

She swiveled around, took my cock in her mouth, getting it as wet as possible.