Daddy, Cum in Your Baby Girl's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to all fours.

'Rim my hole Jason.'

I did, licking and spreading my saliva around the rim, sticking my tongue inside for more lubrication.

'I'm good, stick it back in.'

It went in smoother, I could feel the difference. Back to pumping, Jill back to her clit. We were both sweating with all the effort. Back to slapping her cheeks, timing that with deep thrusts. Her clit must be engorged by now. She was tapping it wildly.

'Jason, I am cumming again, Jeez this feels so good, so good.'

She was shuddering as the orgasm took control of her mind and body. She dropped her arms down in front of her, leaving her clit alone. As I slowed my fucking, I reached under to find her clit. With two fingers, I moved them back and forth across it. It was so swollen, way out of the hood. Then I squeezed it off and on.

'Oh my Jason, I am cumming again, I am cumming again.'

Jill began squirting, something she never did before.

I held onto her clit, but stop the fucking. She totally collapsed. I helped her move to the head of the bed and put a pillow under her head. The foot of the bed was soaked with her juices. The whole shaft of my cock wet and beet red.

I thought she was going to sleep, she laid there with her eyes closed, but holding my hand.

''I love you Jill.' I kissed her gently.

'So are we consummated?' she asked.

'Yes we are.'

'Are you taking me back?'

'Well your sex skills need a little work, but I think we can work on that.'

She punched me on the chest, 'You asshole! How about you, that last load was probably nothing more than teaspoon.'

'Yeah, your squirting was probably a pint.'

We laughed.

'Yes, I want you back if that is what you want.' I said.

'I can't wait till we tell Zoe. She will be so happy.'

Just then, I heard my phone ringing in the other room. I had a bad feeling about this.

I shouted out to Jill when I picked up the phone, 'It is the hospital.'

I started walking back to Jill, she nearly knocked me over coming out of the bedroom.

'Hello? Yes this is he.'

Jill said, 'Put it on speaker.'

'Mr. Snyder we regret to inform you of some bad news.'

I had to grab Jill, she was beginning to faint. I dropped the phone to catch her.

'Mr. Snyder are you still there?'

'Yes, yes, what is the news?'

'Mr. William DeFoe has passed away from complications from the gunshot wound.'

Jill whispered, 'Is that Billy, Zoe's employee?'

'Pardon me ma'am?'

'Sorry, I was asking Mr. Snyder something.'

I shook my head yes.

'Does Zoe know?' Jill asked.

'No ma'am. She is sedated so we called Mr. Snyder who was listed as the second contact upon admission.'

'Mr. Snyder, we will inform the police. They will send a medical examiner. He will perform the autopsy. I understand the person who shot him is now out on bail?'

'I can't confirm that. The police will know.'

'My guess is he will now be charged with murder.' the caller said.

'Do you have family contact information for him?'

'No I don't, but I will get that to you.'

'Thank you Mr. Snyder. My sympathies on your loss.'

***

We asked the Sargent standing guard outside the house if he could find the status of Ralph Mullins bail.

In 5 minutes, he reported that he was out on bail.

So that was his truck at Becky's. Where was he?

It was 6 AM but I tried Phoebe, she might just be going to bed after running the club last night. She was up, I asked her to get Billy's next of kin information after she recovered from the shock of his passing. Also, I asked for Becky and Ralph's information.

I asked her to inform the staff and ask them to decide on keeping the club open.

Jill suggested that she put on a show at the club soon, all proceeds to go to Billy's family. Great idea, she is so good. I texted the idea to Phoebe, She loved it. She would get to work on it.

I went into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. I texted a message to Cowgirl.

'Your boyfriend is going to be charged with murder. Billy passed away last night. if you know where he is, let the police know.'

I received the read notification.

She replied,

'I will let him know. I need you to provide service tonight. Come at 7 PM and stay all night. I have big plans.'

There is no way I will do that. But maybe I will. Maybe I can get a clue on where Ralph is.

'OK, see you then.'

Even though I didn't do anything, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands - playacting for Jill. Time to head to the hospital.

We went straight to Zoe's room. She was up and eating breakfast. So good to see that. We walked in holding hands.

'Well Mom and Dad, it looks like you are friends again. Mom has special glow about her. Hmmmm.'

'We are getting back together!' Jill exclaimed.

'That's great! I am so happy for you two. It's about time.'

There was a knock on the door. It was Jan.

'Mrs. Snyder, so good to see you!'

'You too! How are you doing?'

'All better, just discharged, going to crash at Zoe's if she is OK with that.'

I spoke up, 'Jill and I staying there too.'

Jan read the tea leaves.

'So y'all are back together?'

'Yes we are.' I said.

'Cool, can I hitch ride back with you?'

'Gonna be awhile. Good you are here, I have some bad news.'

'Billy passed away last night.'

It took a second for it to sink in.

Zoe spoke first, 'It can't be, no it can't be. That is so wrong. He is such a great person. He has taken care of me above and beyond his job. Ralph should get the death sentence. So glad he is locked up.'

She lost it and cried uncontrollably, sobbing hard, face buried in her hands.

Jan on the other hand was stoic. She implied one time having sex or wanting to have sex with Billy. She is a strange bird.

I blurted out, 'Ralph is actually out on bail. And I believe he is with Becky.'

'Becky! why isn't she in jail, she tried to kill you and was going to kill Jan and probably me too!' Zoe said.

'She convinced the cops that you attacked her. You were the only one to purposely fire a gun. I tried to convince her to not press charges she agreed but she also countered with a deal.'

Zoe asked, 'What kind of deal?'

'Three things. Fire Jan, double Becky's salary with a contract extension.'

'And what is the third?'

Shit! I meant to say two things. The third is sex with Becky. It dawned on me that old Ralphie was not so good in bed like Jan and Zoe said.

'Oh, the third is kind of weird. I have to train Becky on self-defense and target shooting.'

I waited for someone to call bull shit. It didn't come. In case I have to go to her place I now have a legitimate cover.

'How is that going to work? You don't live here.'

'Well, actually I thought about moving here. I can still run the business from here.'

Zoe said, 'I would like that.'

Jill said, 'I can make that work. I am mostly on the road, so doesn't matter much that I am in Nashville anyway except for song writing.'

Jan said, 'Well a family reunion! How quaint! Don't forget you need a dog and a minivan now.'

Jan was back on her game.

'Actually there is a fourth. No sex with Jan.'

Stunned silence, furrowed brows, puzzled looks.

'It was a joke!! Lighten up team! Comedy Club!!!'

Everyone laughed but Jan. She believed it to be true. Becky was her ex. Kind of a revenge thing. Zoe probably believed it too but laughed at the audacity of it. Jill was not in on the Club waiting room sex I had with Jan.

Zoe asked of me, 'You or me?'

I said, 'Me.'

Jill froze,

'You two are an item?' Jill said when looking at Zoe then Jan.

'Yes Mom.'

'Oh.'

That was all Jill could get out.

'OK, time for some good news,' Zoe said.

'They are moving me to a private room out of the ICU.'

'That's great!' Jill said.

I was worried. ICU had more security, less access for visitors. Ralph was out there. Now a wounded animal. He hadn't been charged yet for murder, that can't come soon enough.

***

They moved Zoe. I took Jan back to Zoe's. The police watch was doubled. A car in front of the house and one by the only entry street. They had the make, model of Ralph's pickup.

I pulled onto the driveway. Sargent Thomas greeted me. He asked for Jan's ID. I loved it, he was thorough.

Jan was not quite a 100%. I helped her to the living room. I cleared out the third bedroom of my stuff and moved to bedroom two with Jill's stuff. I also cleaned up Zoe's master, retrieving any of my stuff. I moved Jan's stuff into the third bedroom.

'Get me a drink!' Jan requested.

I popped open a bottle of wine. Poured a glass for her and me.

'I need to get back to the hospital. You should be OK. Sargent. Thomas is good, They doubled up the coverage. They want to catch Ralph.'

'You owe me. You owe me. you know.' Jan exclaimed.

'Jan, really? After all this?'

'Yes, you promised. You promised to fuck me. If you don't deliver, I take the gloves off, no holds barred.'

I had enough.

'Go ahead, I don't give a fuck. I am trying to protect you from Becky and Ralph and you want to fuck. Don't get me wrong. I get excited when I see you. You just have to be patient. We will get together. Cut me some slack. You ignored my advice once before and got shot.'

'Ok, ok, I am just so horny. I can wait. Promise me we will fuck when this whole mess is over.'

'I promise.'

***

Back at the hospital in time for dinner with Zoe. Jill went to the cafeteria for dinner, planning to bring it back to the room. Not much time.

'Zoe, I lied on number three. Becky demanded that I have sex with her when she wants it, where she wants and how she wants it. Part of the deal.'

'What a slut. Don't do it. Has she demanded it yet?'

I hesitated. I thought about my response. I had to be honest.

'She demanded I see her last night. The same time as picking up Mom. She agreed to a 'quicky' so that I could pick up Mom.'

'So you fucked her?' Zoe rolled her head back and forth like she was being tortured.

'I did.'

'Daddy, kill the deal. You shouldn't have to fuck that.. that... Jeez, this is so fucked up.'

'I don't care. Tell the world we had sex. Show the video. Two years from now no one will remember.' Zoe said.

'Hold on. She requested me for tonight - 7 PM. I believe it is more than sex. I believe Ralph will be there.'

'Daddy, that is too dangerous! You and Mom are getting back together, I don't want to lose you now!'

She started crying. I moved to her, leaned in and hugged her. I moved back to look at her. Our faces inches away. I had an urge to kiss her. I did.

We made out like sex hungry teen-agers. My desire rising, my erection growing. I was lying on her good leg side.

'Daddy, take it out. I need it inside me. Hurry, before Mom comes back.'

I was acting crazy. I pulled down my workout shorts and thong. She took hold of my cock. She moved onto her side facing me. She lifted up her hospital gown and guided my cock into her pussy. I instinctively began the fucking motion, my cock diving deeper into my daughter's tight, wet pussy. It felt so good.

'Daddy, I will always be your virgin daughter. Yes, you fucked your virgin daughter. I lost my virginity to you in my bedroom.'

I thought I felt something when I first put my cock inside her. Of course it was possible.

'Hurry Daddy, Cum in your baby girls's pussy.'

I picked up the pace. She was so tight. It was so weird what we were doing, I came right away.

'Oh Daddy, that feels so warm. I hope that is not the last time we do this. Please marry Mom so we can always be close and have sex all the time.'

So that's why she wanted us together.

I pulled out and pulled up my thong and shorts. Just in time. I was still laying next to Zoe when Jill arrived.

Jill said, 'How sweet Jason. Zoe, was that your idea having Daddy share your bed.'

'Yes Mom, I needed some love! Daddy is so kind meeting my every need.'

I was worried the remainder of my cum leaking out on my shorts. I tried to act like we did this all the time.

'Jason, we have dinner. Come sit at our table.'

I placed my legs on the floor, A saw little bit of cum stain on the shorts. I moved quickly to the table.

'Thanks for doing this Jill.' I breathed in and out in relief. I can't believe i just fucked my daughter again. Not sure how she will explain the stained sheets.

'Mom, Dad said he has to see Becky tonight. Tell him not to go. I don't trust her. It is too dangerous.'

'Zoe, I have never been able to divert your Dad from dangerous situations. He loves it.'

'But Mom, she is crazy. I know it.'

'Jill, I will be OK. It is just a training session. I will be back in hour or so.'

We finished eating in silence. It was time to go to Becky.

***

I knocked on her door.

'Come in, it is open.'

I cautiously entered. Ralph's pickup was gone so I felt better about this.

Becky was naked on the couch. Her legs spread. She was playing with herself pushing her fingers deep into her shaved pussy.

'Come over here and take over, but use your tongue - that talented tongue you used on your daughter. But first, clothes off, but take your time, make it a strip show my sex slave.'

I moved in front of her. I slowly pulled up my shirt up and over my head and threw it to the floor.

'What a muscular chest! How do you keep it? Pushups on top of your daughter?'

I ignored that. She looked sexy laying on the couch, legs spread, pussy ready for tongue then cock. I was aroused.

I slowly pulled down my shorts, when close to revealing my cock, I turned away from her and then let the shorts drop to the floor. My muscular cheeks with the thong string separating them, she found exciting.

'Move in close, I want to touch all those muscles.'

I backed into her. She reached out and slapped my cheeks. She kissed them and ran her hand up between my thighs, contacting my ball sack. She took hold of the thong strings and yanked it down to the floor freeing my erection. She reached around, found my shaft and started stroking it.

'I have something special in mind for tonight. Let's go to the bedroom.'

Holding my cock, she led me into the bedroom. She had setup for fem domination. The bed posts had restraints ready to bind my arms and legs. She had whips, ball traps, nipple clips lined up. On the table, a strap on with a large dildo, looked like 12 inches.

'Would you prefer starting on your back or your stomach. I am flexible. We will do both. Have you ever done this before?'

I had a flashback to Afghanistan. Me and two buddies caught a transport to Amsterdam heading to the red light district. I hired three 'ladies' and the premium package. We went to a room setup similar to this. They stripped, stripped me and tied me down. It was exciting. Laying on my back my cock was standing straight up, I was so ready.

Not that I needed it, they teased my cock, all three surrounding it. One on each side licking and taking turns sucking my cock. The third with my balls crammed in her mouth. They put thick rubber bands around the base of my shaft and two surrounding the top of my balls sack. My balls were trying to bust out it was so tight.

They took turns slapping my cock and balls. At first it was painful, but then I started to enjoy it. I could see my red cock pulsing, veins trying to pop out of the skin.

Then the next level of teasing. They snapped on the nipples clips joined with a chain. They took turns mounting me, but just allowing my cock head to push out the pussy lips while tugging on the nipple chain. I so wanted to cum but they wouldn't let me. If they sensed I was close, they dismounted and slapped my cock hard shifting my thoughts from pleasure to pain. After 20 minutes of the three rotating on my cock, one of them put on a strapon. The other two undid my legs restraints, pushed my legs up in air. securing the restraints. My ass now up in the air.

The girl with the 12 inch strapon offered the dildo to me.

'Would you like to lick to lubricate?'

Before I could say anything, she shoved it in my mouth.

'Lick it good like a good soldier.'

I did. I needed all the lubrication I could get I figured.

While I did that, the other two girls took turns rimming my hole, getting it ready for the 12 inches.

Ms. Strapon positioned herself right behind me. I could feel the dildo head up against my anus. She slowly pushed it in allowing me to adapt to the size. The rim job ladies moved to my cock, licking it, edging it, taking turns going as deep as they could. One went balls deep and didn't move. I could feel my head pressing her throat opening. She was good.

The strap on was making its way deep into me. She bottomed out. I felt her flesh against my cheeks and thighs. She didn't move until the girls really went to work on my hard on. One was on my balls, the other holding the head and stroking. The dildo exiting and entering me. It was a new experience for me and I loved it. I closed my eyes and imagined a real cock pounding by anus.

All three picked up the pace. I opened my eyes to see the whole scene. I couldn't hold back, I came so hard in the girls mouth it poured out the side. She was surprised and gagged a little. She pulled off and my next stream made it to my face. They giggled. Back in her mouth, she stroked me forcing all the cum into her mouth. When I subsided, she showed off the creamy white covering her tongue and sides of her mouth.

The strapon lady took off the belts holding the dido. She left the dido crammed all the way in my ass, the belts dangling against my cheeks.

The other girls licked up the cum that made it to my face. They dribbled it in the other girl's cum filled mouth. They took turns expertly swapping the cum from one mouth to the other. They have done this before.

The girl with the full load drizzled it back on to my cock. All three went at it, a competition on who could scoop up the most. When my cock was clean, two girls straddled me. They forced my mouth open and drizzled in my cum into my mouth.

'Swallow soldier. It is good protein for you.'

They forced my mouth closed. I had no other choice but to swallow. The last girl mounted my chest. She began kissing me, she slipped her tongue between my lips and let the cum ooze into my mouth. I swallowed.

***

'Daddy, are you OK? You zoned out on me.'

'I was fantasying on how much fun we will have tonight.'

'Good, lets get you secured.'

She tightened the restraints around my wrists and ankles. I don't think I could get loose.

'Try and wriggle free.'

I gave a half ass attempt.

She slapped my cock hard.

'Come on, you can do better than that.'

She was ready to hit me again.

I gave a full out attempt. I was secure, I didn't like it, but now I had no choice.

'Good job Daddy.'

'And now my big surprise'

She walked out of the bedroom, I heard the front open and talking. In walks Ralph with a AK-47. Becky also had one.

'Well, how stupid are you? We can do whatever we want with you before you die. I have this handy dandy syringe. One shot, one untraceable shot - heart attack. You couldn't take the excitement of Becky fucking and sucking you off. We get you to cum in her pussy and mouth for good measure to support the story.'

But I have a question for you. If given the choice of sucking my cock or the barrel of my weapon which would you do? Either one buys you more time in this world. I would prefer a good blowjob from you.'

'Yeah, from what I saw he has oral talent.' Becky said.

'Yes, I saw the video. Eating your daughters pussy, oral sex from her and unloading your cum in your daughter's virgin pussy. Yeah, she wouldn't let me fuck her. Jan had no problem, she loved every inch of it.'

'Ralph that is so funny - loved every inch of it! You are such a funny comedian.'

'OK Becky, get to work, we need some cum inside you.'

She got on top of me, guiding my still erect cock into her tight pussy. Slowly she moved up and down. All the way to the top barely keeping my head inside her. Crashing down to my balls, grinding back and forth, bending my cock every which way under control of pussy. I tried hard to contain myself, I tried to recite the alphabet backwards, counting up the number of prime numbers between 1 and 1,000, picturing how to tear down a AK-47 and back together with my eyes closed. It was wasn't working, she was too good. I held out as long and I could. I tried to slow down the explosion of cum streams by forcing the muscles around my cock to cut off the supply.