"Daddy"/"Daughter" Date

Info
Let's have a fun day, and tell people you're my daughter. [M4F]
1.8k words
3.77
15.1k
4
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers

[This story is by request for a very special Kitten who deserves lots of dates, kisses and cuddles. Enjoy the story!]

Guess what, babygirl? I'm taking you out on a date today! A very special kind of date. A Daddy/daughter date.

What do you mean, what do I mean? Nothing could be simpler. We're going to go on a fun little date. You'll call me Daddy. I'll tell people you're my daughter. Nobody needs to know that we're two unrelated adults in a BDSM relationship. There's enough of an age gap that people might believe you're my daughter - especially if you dress cute. Oh, and try not to talk too much, and make sure you sound a little more high pitched when you do talk.

So it's time to get dressed! Put on your little pink sundress. I'm going to grab a few things. Come on baby, it's time to get ready!

[Pause]

All dressed? Do you have your shoes? Good girl. You look as cute as a button. Oh no, little girl, you don't need your bag or your phone. Here, let's just set those aside. You're with Daddy, and Daddy will take care of everything.

Now come on, princess, sit on Daddy's lap. I'm going to brush your hair real quick. That's it. I know you love cuddling with Daddy. Now be a good girl and hold still for Daddy... ok, let's get your hair brushed.

You're going to be on your best behavior, little girl. Make sure to always listen to Daddy. Don't wander off by yourself. But don't worry, we're going to have a good day today. Just the two of us. Our own special Daddy/daughter date. I know how much you love getting Daddy's attention. Well, today, nothing else matters except my little girl. You're Daddy's pretty little princess. Never forget that.

Ok, that's enough brushing for right now. I think a pair of quick pigtails will be perfect... there we go. Now I have a few accessories to make you look EXTRA cute... hold still. It's just a cat ear headband. And now I have this little collar... yes, it jingles! It has a little bell on it, like a cat collar. So you'll jingle with every step you take.

Let's take a quick picture before we go. Oh, you look so adorable! I think it will be clear to everyone that you are JUST a silly little girl who needs Daddy to look after her. Strike a quick pose, as if you're a little shy... hands behind your back, slightly twisting back and forth... yes! There we go. See? Don't you look so cute and little in this picture?

Now come along babygirl, let's get in the car. Wait for me to get the door... that's a good girl. Now I'll open the car door for you... yes baby, this car door. You're too little to ride up front. Ok baby, get in. No, don't touch that. Just put your hands behind your back like a good girl. I'll buckle the seatbelt for you, babygirl. And make sure it's nice and snug. There, don't you feel all snug and safe? Now just sit tight, we'll be there in no time.

[Pause]

Here we are, princess! Let me unbuckle your seatbelt. Now you may get out of the car. Wait! Hold Daddy's hand. I don't want you wandering off and getting lost.

You want to ride the roller coaster? Oh, I'm sorry baby, you're too little. Maybe next year. You've been on that roller coaster before? Mm-hm. I'm sure you were, baby. Let's put you on the merry-go-round instead, that's better for little girls like you. Make sure to look cute, I'll take pictures!

[Pause]

Did you enjoy the merry-go-round, or was it too scary? You were hoping for something scarier? I'm sure you were, babygirl, But Daddy will decide when you're old enough for big girl rides. Come on, there's cotton candy over there.

Excuse me. One pink cotton candy, please. My daughter loves everything pink, she can't get enough of it. It's adorable.

Here you go, babygirl. Try not to get any on your pretty pink dress. Keep holding Daddy's hand, let's take a look around.

Oh, you want to play that game, princess? You think you can throw the ball really good? Ok. I'll pay the man and you can have some throws.

Too bad, babygirl. I guess you just aren't strong enough to knock the bottles over. You're just too little. Hm? You want me to try? Why?

Ohhh I see. You really like those prizes, don't you? Well, I don't know if I can get any of the really big ones. But ok baby, I'll give it a shot.

Well, that took more tries than I expected, but victory is mine at last. The stuffed animal on the end there. Yes, the little round cat. Ok, thank you. Here you go, princess. All for you! Oh, you're welcome, baby! I'm glad you enjoy it. Hold on tight so your new stuffie doesn't get lost.

[Pause]

Whew, what a day! I wish I had your youthful energy. Yes, the backseat again, princess. You're still too little to sit up front. Ok, I'll let you hold your stuffie this time. Did you have fun? Glad to hear it.

[Pause]

Here we are! I thought you'd enjoy a movie. And it's nice to be able to sit down after all that walking around, right? Yes, babygirl, you still need to hold my hand.

Two tickets for the latest Disney princess movie for me and my daughter. Yes, she's always wanted to be a Disney princess herself. She's such a girly girl! And aren't those cat ears simply the cutest? Thank you.

Let's sit over here, babygirl. No, not up front. Here in the back. I know there aren't many people in the theater and we could sit wherever we want. This is where I want to sit. Come on, princess.

[Pause]

[Whispering] ok baby. Nobody can see us. Get on my lap. Shh. You'll be able to see the movie better. Come on. That's a good girl. I know you love cuddling with Daddy.

You're being such a good girl for Daddy today! And I have a little surprise for you. No, not another stuffed animal. Something that will make you feel really good. Now spread your legs for Daddy... I'm just going to lift your skirt a bit here... and touch your princess parts. Does that feel good, babygirl? Of course it does. I know you love it when Daddy is affectionate. Ok, that will do. Hold still, baby. Let me put this inside... I'll just work it in a little... and there. It's remote controlled. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I'm going to turn the toy on now. Make sure to stay quiet, like a good girl. Are you ready, princess? Ok, here we go. Shhh hold still, baby. I'm going to wrap my arms around you and hold you tight... keeping your arms pinned to your sides. I'm going to hold you through the rest of your Disney princess movie. The vibrator will turn on and off randomly. Stay quiet like a good girl... mmm good girl!

[Pause]

[Normal tone] Did you enjoy the movie, little girl? You were distracted? Heh, kids these days. I need to restrict your screen time, that's not good for your attention span. Tonight I should set up some parental controls on your phone. Ok baby, get into the car for Daddy.

Just one more stop. You need to eat, little girl. Now you'll behave in the restaurant for Daddy, yes? Good girl. Ok, wait for me to open the restaurant door.

Here baby, I have your chair here. You should be glad I'm not making my little girl sit on a phone book. Now let's scoot you up to the table.

Oh, I already know what I want. I'll have the blackened salmon with the rice pilaf. And my daughter will have the chicken nuggets and apple slices from the children's menu. Thanks.

Hey babygirl, remember the remote? I'm going to use it - get ready.

Oh, it's so cute to see you jerk and squirm and try to hold still and not make a sound. Especially when your collar jingles with the slightest movement. I'll keep turning it on and off during dinner.

Yes, the salmon is for me, the kid's meal is for my daughter there... thank you. No, that's everything, thank you.

Turning the remote off now. No baby, I'm taking this silverware away. You're too little. I don't want you to hurt yourself. You can use your hands, little girl.

Turning the remote on... now. Ha, I love seeing your reaction every time! Ok, turning it off. Did you have a good time today, babygirl? Good. I'm glad. I always enjoy it when we can spend time together. Oh, our waitress is coming... turning the remote on!

[Pause]

I know you're tired, babygirl. Don't worry, we're going home now. Just come in, get in the backseat like a good girl. Good job! Let me buckle you nice and tight for the ride home.

[Pause]

That was a long day. It's late. Let's get you ready for bed, princess. Be a good girl and brush your teeth for Daddy.

Did you brush your teeth? Good girl! Now let's get the ears and collar off you. They are super cute, but not good for sleeping. Here, I'll take off your left shoe... and your right shoe... there we go! Good girl. Now let's get that pretty little dress off you, and your underwear. And yes, I'll remove the toy now. Did you enjoy it? Heh. I thought you did. Oh, you want cummies? Too bad. Maybe tomorrow, if you're a good girl.

Let's get you dressed for bed, babygirl. Here, step into your pretty pink panties. Yay, good job! And now for this itty bitty pink t-shirt... hold your arms up! Good girl! There we go. It's short enough to show off your little tummy. [Kiss] You look so cute! Now I'm going to pick you up [grunts] and put you in bed. There we go!

I want to make sure you're all snuggly safe for bed. I have your padded pink cuffs right here. Let's take care of your ankles... there we go. Now hold out your wrists for Daddy... good girl!

Now I'm going to tuck the covers around you, nice and snug. There, don't you feel safe and warm? Good.

Yes, I suppose I can read a story to you, babygirl. Let's see... I think this one. [Clears his throat] Once upon a time, [fades out] there was a princess who loved pink.

[Pause]

[fades in] and she was the dragon's pet human happily ever after. The end!

Did you like that story, babygirl? Good. I'm glad.

Did you have a nice time today? I'm happy to hear that. I know sometimes I get busy, so we can't do this every day, but it's always nice to spend time together when we can. No matter what, you'll always be my pretty little princess.

Of course I wouldn't forget your good night forehead kiss. [Kiss]

I'm going to turn the lights out now, babygirl. Sleep tight.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Control I get to decide what to do to you tonight. I get control...in Audio
Tied to the Chair Releasing stress with a little BDSMin Audio
Hypnotic Femdom Experience A hypnotic fantasy exploration for any budding fem dommes.in Audio
House Calls - One Desperate for release, you call for your Doctor.in Audio
Story Time Daddy's princesse gets to listen to a story.in Audio
More Stories