Daddy/Daughter Grads: Strip & Spank

Story Info
Fathers strip and spank their daughters as they graduate.
2.7k words
4.33
23.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

(This story takes place in the same world as my first Thornbush Academy tale.

The taboo activities in this relatively short story include fathers seeing their daughters nude, spanking them nude, and some sexual touching.

All of the characters are eighteen or older.)

Laura Loomer was trying not to squirm as the graduation ceremony was about to begin. It was an unexpectedly cool June day, and she felt multiple breezes caressing her unwelcoming body parts under her much-too-thin graduation gown. Thank goodness, she thought, that her "L" last name placed her in the exact middle of the twenty-five girl pack this afternoon.

"Abigail Adams!" Laura tensed as she saw the pretty, tall and willowy blonde rise from the makeshift seat directly in front of her. It was starting. "And her father: John Adams!"

Poor Abigail turned to Laura briefly as she rose. "Who would've thought my 'A' name would make me the first sacrificial victim?!"

Laura smiled back at Abby's joke. She knew it was an attempt to cover the poor girl's understandably massive butterflies.

Laura watched the scene unfolding in front of her as if it was a play or a movie. Abigail stood dead center of the stage as the Dean also welcomed a handsome, dark-haired man in his mid-forties.

John whispered to the Dean and then took his daughter's hands in his. "Abby: were you a good girl during your two years at the Academy?"

Laura watched Abby respond as everyone knew she would: she blushed, she looked around for some support. Finally:

"Well, Dad, you know..."

The Dean whispered to John again. As the very first participant dad, he obviously needed encouragement and reminders of his rehearsed lines.

"Turn around from the audience young lady: we need to prepare you for your punishment!"

Abigail spun as commanded. She locked eyes with Laura. Laura liked the nineteen-year-old, but they were hardly best friends. Nevertheless, she couldn't look away.

John reached for the neck of his daughter's dark purple graduation gown. All that held it up were Velcro strips. He pulled her gown open at her neck. He tugged it over her bare shoulders. Finally he had to bend as he lowered the garment over his daughter's slender hips, leaving it pooled in a puddle at her feet.

Except for a tasteful necklace, a watch, two rings, and white open-toed high heels, Abigail Adams was totally nude.

Abby had barely any breasts to speak of: just two gently rounded circular mounds that were only indicated by a pair of light pink buttons that had hardly any aureola. Her tummy looked kissably soft--even to Laura. Just below, there were only faint wisps of the lightest hair in the familiar triangular shape around Abby's charmingly closed slit of a pussy.

"On the kneeler, young lady," John commanded, seemingly unaffected by his daughter's naked state. And it actually was a kneeler! It consisted of three carpeted steps, about three feet wide. Poor Abby knelt on the bottom step and rested her blushing head on the top--just like they had practiced during their dress rehearsal. Yes: oddly enough they were all fully dressed at that time.

Now that that sweet naked girl was on the kneeler, all Laura could see from her angle were the curves and lines of her body, from her back to her buttocks, from her legs to her high-heeled feet.

The Dean was whispering to Abby's dad; he then leaned over the podium, into his mike. "We've decided to give Miss Abigail only three slaps from the paddle... considering that she is our very first bravely nude grad!"

The Dean handed John a wooden paddle that looked like part of those paddle with elastic-attached ball sets. Except this paddle had Abby's full name and graduation year--what a souvenir to keep and display!

John had the decency to kneel down close and at least partially block his daughter's slim but curvy ass from most of the public view. Then he began to spank her.

"One!" the Dean cried out.

"Two!" and the audience was now gleefully joining in.

"Three!" and that was a bad one. All could hear poor Abby go "Ooof!" even up in the bleachers.

"Are you okay?" No lip reader present, but all clearly saw Daddy John leaning in, deeply concerned that he had swatted his naked daughter's bare derrière a trifle too hard.

Abigail stood up and her father handed her her gown as she shyly rubbed her bottom. She clutched the gown in front of her as she turned around. Her arm was across her breasts and the gown covered her to her knees. The girls had been told to keep their gowns off for some "tasteful group nudes" after the last girl got her scheduled spanking.

The Dean was beaming and openly checking Abigail out as he handed over her diploma (actually a certificate.) Abby nearly lost her death grip on her gown as she reached out and both males' eyes got very wide indeed as the audience collectively leaned forward.

Abby made her way back to her seat. "Yow!" she said to Laura as she sat back down. "Not designed for bare bottoms!"

"How was it?"

"Weird. Embarrassing but like it wasn't real. I mean... my father just stripped me naked and spanked my bottom in front of 113 people?!"

Laura leaned back as the next girl was called and the scene was repeated. This buxom brunette got seven ass-smacks for some strange reason.

Yes: Claymore Academy was an... interesting place...

It allegedly started during the Swinging Sixties. A male professor was called to task--and called in front of the Board--for having an affair with an eighteen-year-old female student.

The professor listened to the accusations, shaking his head. "It wasn't an affair: it was, and is, a series of lessons in the art of love."

To say the Board scoffed would be putting it mildly. He listened with arms folded.

"I have a character witness."

He stepped out briefly and walked back in--with the girl in question holding his hand. She had on a tight blue miniskirt and a tight white blouse that tied over her midriff and exposed her navel. The Board--four men and one woman--gaped at the curvy brunette's bared legs as she crossed them and swung her sandaled feet.

"Prof taught me five lessons in like six weeks. It's really not something I can explain--I think I have to show you." She stood up and untied and unbuttoned her blouse. Her skirt had one big blue button. Both garments were whisked off and she stood there topless in hot pink panties.

The Board was open-mouthed. She looked more like a doe-eyed Hollywood starlet than a student and that body probably evened out at 34C - 24 - 34.

She stepped up to one of the oldest members, a nearly-bald man in his late seventies. "I can leave my panties on or take them off." She shrugged at his sudden inability to speak and knelt down and undid his baggy trousers.

In about eight minutes, the elderly gentleman was deeply in love and ready to leave his wife of fifty-plus years. The final two Board members who were waiting their turns to sample her lessons had to find an office with a phone. They informed their families they would be "unaccountably late."

The Board quietly kept the professor on and told him to continue his good works. They also began quietly recruiting disgraced professors accused of "inappropriate relationships with female students." Many of these errant educators openly wept when they were told that they shouldn't just sleep with their female students--they were each expected to come up with a "unique sexual instruction plan."

That unwritten tradition continued to the present day. Laura herself surrendered her innocence at eighteen to a kindly, older, gray-haired professor. He was a widower and he spent an evening wining and dining the lovely, curvy, honey-blonde beauty in his spacious home. He slowly undressed her in front of a roaring fire. He kissed every square inch of Laura's sweet naked body. And then he surprised her with unexpected strength as he swept her up in his arms as he carried her upstairs to his king-size bed.

Laura's second and last year was preoccupied with a brand-new prof only six years her senior. That soft-spoken bespectacled young man had developed a brand-new sexual position. He took in five girls at a time into his condo. Following sufficient quantities of wine or puffs of the magic weed, the girls would lose their inhibitions along with their clothes.

Naked in his bedroom, they would literally line up to ride him cowgirl style. Under his expert direction, they would have an average of 1.75 orgasms while he remained rock hard. David would usually succumb to the inevitable with girl number five.

Now, she sighed, that warmly erotic atmosphere of semi-secret liaisons oft-occasioned by the shortest of skirts and the longest of lingering looks... that was over.

Her friend Marlee was suddenly poking her. "Wake up: they just called your dad!"

Laura jumped up so fast her gown started billowing up in front. She pushed the fabric down while trying to navigate the bleachers which caused it to bunch up and brush against the peaks and valleys of flesh at the sweet juncture of her thighs.

Why oh why was she getting aroused right now?

Laura saw her father waiting for her. Will Loomer was a good-looking guy in his early forties with sandy hair and brown eyes. He gave his lovely daughter a brief smile and then studied the floor--he was not comfortable.

There was a pause... only about fifteen seconds, but that was a lifetime if you were eagerly waiting to see the next pretty blonde in the nude--or you were that blonde.

"Miss Laura" (he never called her that) "have you been a good girl, during your two years at the Academy?"

Laura looked at her dad, then she turned to the Dean. "Oh yes," she declared, apparently intent on addressing the Dean instead of her father. "I've been a VERY good girl!"

The audience was stunned for about ten seconds, then there were a few claps and a lot of laughter. This whole strip and spank performance had been the retiring Dean's idea. He told the Board that, given the Academy's mission of providing sexual knowledge, a graduation consisting of "an alphabetical recitation of names, followed by a parade of overdressed young ladies" was a boring anticlimax.

The involvement of the young ladies' fathers was to give the men an opportunity to totally appreciate the beauty that they had raised--while also a last opportunity to give that beauty's bottom some last "love taps."

The Dean scanned the audience with a wry smile until he found the two men who had given the lovely Miss Loomer much more than the standard education.

"There are several watchers here in the audience who would disprove your 'good girl' characterization. Which of us would you choose to ready you for your punishment?"

Laura glared at the Dean. Her father seemed to be standing there helplessly, as if he was an actor searching for the director or the script girl to get him out of this.

She turned back to the Dean. "I'll undress myself." She reached behind and un-Velcroed. She pulled the gown off her soft shoulders. She tried to stare over all the faces of the staring crowd as she deliberately pushed the gown over her hips and to the floor.

Laura stood ramrod straight. She didn't open or close her pretty legs anymore than they already were. She didn't thrust out her 34B breasts. And she definitely didn't try to draw attention to her light brown triangle of short and curlies that framed her pink slit.

The Dean seemed to be glaring at her even more than he was ogling her. She was every man's mental image of a soft and pretty, slender but curvy nude teenage blonde. He sighed and reluctantly turned away.

"Well! It seems that Miss Loomer has proven our contention by her actions: she is indeed a very bad girl!"

The onlookers laughed. It was an obvious attempt by the Dean to regain control of the situation from this very naughty young lady who had not only captured the spotlight but was stalling the remaining parade of sweet young things who very much needed to be stripped and spanked.

"Miss Loomer! I'm sure your daddy would agree that your uhh... complete exposure should be punishment enough! You've definitely earned your certificate--"

Miss Loomer interrupted. "My 'daddy' should be the one to decide if I'm a bad girl." She barely--literally barely--glanced behind her as she backed straight up to the kneeler. Now she stared right into her father's wide eyes as she sat her bare buttocks on step number two--and opened up her long legs.

Will was instantly on his knees between those legs, blocking the view. Laura had never seen her father move so fast.

"Baby! What the hell are you doing?"

"Taking the wind outta somebody's sails." She looked over to the Dean. "But now I'm in way over my head, all my frigging clothes are off, and the whole fucking world has seen me naked!"

"Oh baby!"

The Dean was suddenly looming over Will's shoulder, getting an eyeful of teenage flesh. "If you're going to do something, be quick about it. We have twelve more girls to strip."

Laura sighed as the man stalked away. "He's right. Check out for yourself if I'm a bad girl... you know what to do." She spread her legs even wider.

"You're serious." Laura saw his eyes flick downwards to a certain point of interest.

"Oh Dad," she said softly. "You know I'll always be your little girl. But right now, I need you to treat me as nothing more than a beautiful woman who undressed only for you. Touch me in my special place and tell me if I'm bad."

He bent down and kissed her. "Love you baby girl." Will ran one finger down her cheek, down the middle of her neck, and then in between his daughter's bare breasts. He paused as his eyes went from nipple to nipple but then continued his southerly path, stopping at her belly button.

"I remember when I tickled you right here to make you laugh when you were sad."

"Oh you sweet man. I'm a woman now: I have other places that need tickling."

Will Loomer was beaming now. As his probing finger smoothed her light bush and then ran up and down her inner slit, his watchers were forgotten. The prep school's tiny gymnastic field was so deathly quiet, traffic on the distant highway could be faintly heard.

Her father almost laughed with joy as he got even closer to his daughter's body. Her hood looked like a long, cartoonish nose--the nub of that nose a cute little bit of rounded flesh. He played with that love nub and Laura closed her eyes and faintly moaned.

But he was running out of time. Now Will could not bring himself to meet his naked daughter's eyes... so he stared at her belly button. He traced her center slit down to its terminus. He took a deep breath as he felt around her hole. Then he pushed in.

Laura felt as warm and hot on the inside as she looked on the outside. Will closed his eyes and his finger simply slipped in deeper and started curling up into her body.

"Daddy please!"

He opened his eyes in shock. His daughter's eyes were as wet as what he was touching.

"I'm not ready for you to make me cum yet."

It was like waking from a dream... a sweet, sweet dream. "Close your legs," he hissed. He grabbed her discarded gown and threw it at her. She clasped it over her body.

Will Loomer walked to the podium. The Dean saw the look in his eyes and stepped away. Loomer made sure he had everyone's attention--which he did. He stuck his index finger in his mouth and gave it a long suck. He withdrew it. He spoke into the microphone:

"I have to truthfully say that my daughter is good... very, VERY good!"

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers