Ava's 18th Birthday Party Day 01

Story Info
Ava's parents and a friend have a surprise birthday party.
2.6k words
4.47
32k
45

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers

As I walked in the door, my wife, Linda, reminded me that tonight was the surprise birthday party. I hadn't forgotten, as today was our daughter's 18th birthday and she was going to have a sleepover with her lifelong friend. Ava was going to walk home from school with her friend Jessica. This was typical as Jessica only lived a block over and the girls had known each other from their first days of elementary school.

I commented to my wife, 'I don't know why, but I feel a little nervous about tonight."

Linda leaned over and kissed me while I placed my arms around her to pull her in closer. There was a little tongue action, which was typical for us. As we kissed, she started to unbuckle my pants and I knew what she was wanting. The idea of a quickie before the girls got home caused what nerves I did have to slip away. She dropped my pants and reached into my boxers, finding my semi-hard cock, she knew that I had the same thing on my mind, and had been thinking about this all the way home from work.

As we broke our kiss, I grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it up and over her head. To my amazement, Linda was not wearing a bra today. We had been married 19 years and looking at those perfect DD breasts never got old. I reached for her already hard nipples, but she swatted my hand away, reminding me that we didn't have time for any extra foreplay.

She quickly slipped off her leggings as I took my shirt off and started a pile of clothes. Again, I was caught off guard as Linda was not wearing any panties either. As she was standing stark naked in front of me, she gave me a playful push to the chest, and I flopped down on the couch. She lifted my legs and slid my boxers off. She looked at me, giving me the most devilish look I had ever seen.

She got down on her knees and gave my cock a quick kiss, before quickly sliding her lips down my now hard cock. It was paradise being inside her mouth. As her soft tongue did a dance around my cock. I reached down and placed my hand on the back of her head, as she started the slow motions of a blowjob that I knew would lead to me shooting deep in her mouth. I closed my eyes and waited for the pleasure to be too much.

"MOM!!! DAD!!! EWW!!!!" we heard.

We Didn't hear anyone walk into the house and we were caught.

Standing in the middle of the living room stood our daughter, Ava. She had her hands on her hips and the look on her face was a mixture of disgust with just a little desire. She was wearing a pair of form fitting jeans and a slightly too large T-shirt that didn't really give her much credit for what her young body had become. I wasn't quite sure what size breasts she had, but she could fill out the swimsuit that she wore to the pool earlier in the year. Her long flowing brown hair had been gathered into a ponytail and was hanging over one of her shoulders.

Barely in the room and standing well behind Ava was her friend Jessica. She was wearing a blue dress that stopped just below her knees. The small straps of the dress were intertwined with her black bra straps, before they disappeared under her shoulder length brown hair. No cleavage was showing, but then again, she did wear this to school today. However, between this dress and her summer swimsuit, I knew her breasts were on par with Linda's DD's. Jessica had her finger in her mouth, as she bit down to control her surprise and her feeling of excitement for what she had just witnessed.

Linda slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth, slurping up all the saliva that had formed. As we were standing up, I tried to hide my still hard cock with my hands, while Linda was trying to slide behind me to hide her body from the girls.

Ava said, "What are you doing?" Followed quickly by, "And don't even try to hide, I have seen it all before."

I know I had a confused look on my face but dropped my hand from in front of my cock.

Ava continued, "Do you remember when Jessica was over about a month ago to study, just after her own 18th birthday? Well, that night we had just finished reviewing a chapter and I had left my bedroom to visit the bathroom. On the way back, I could hear sounds coming from your bedroom. The door was open a crack and I looked in to see mommy with your cock deep in her mouth. I watched for just a moment, amazed at what I was seeing. As she let your cock loose from the grips of her lips, I could see your full erection and thoughts started running through my mind."

"I quietly turned and ran back to my bedroom," Ava said as her breathing started to get a little deeper. "When I got back to the room, I told Jessica what I had seen and told her that I wished I could have my daddy's cock as my first."

At this point I see Jessica's hands reach around Ava, under her arms, and grasp her breasts through her T-shirt. Although I couldn't see exactly what she was wearing, I could see that she had slipped out of her dress and dropped it into the pile of clothes that we were wearing only a handful of minutes before.

Jessica chimed in, "Ava, this was all my idea!"

"I have been attracted to you for a while now. Many times, you study in your pajamas, no bra, no panties, and occasionally things became visible as you lay on the bed. But this summer, it was all I could do to not proclaim my desire for you when we changed into our swimsuits. I always turned and peeked at your body, and I was glad that our suits soon got wet in the pool to hide what my pussy was already going to do."

"Then you came back and told me about your parents," she continued. "If you remember, it wasn't long after you said that when I left to go to the bathroom. Only I went straight to your parents' bedroom door, that was still ajar. By this time your mother was on top of your father, riding his cock, pushing it deep into her pussy with each cycle of movement. This was causing her breasts to flop up and down, making a slapping sound that was in unison with the slapping of their thighs."

Jessica took a deep breath, "It was all I could do not to cream my panties right there. If you remember, I quickly came back to your room, gathered my stuff and we called it a night."

At this point, Ava was able to break Jessica's grasp and had turned around to face her. It was only then that I was able to see that it wasn't the bra straps that I could still see, but a skimpy teddy that left nothing to the imagination. She was wearing a cupless and crotchless black strap teddy. Even though my cock was still erect, I could feel it getting even harder at what I was seeing.

Jessica proclaimed, "A couple days later, while you stayed after school, I came here and told your parents everything about that night, along with providing them the details for making your 18th birthday so very special. At first, they couldn't believe what I was asking for, but I was watching your fathers cock grow in his pants and I knew he was warming up to this idea. Soon the details of tonight were in motion."

Jessica explained, "The idea was for us to arrive home from school and walk in on your mother and father doing the exact same thing that you had seen them doing just a few weeks before. I knew there needed to be an ice breaker, because if everyone started fully clothed, things were going to not lead anywhere. As you can see, I even planned what I would be wearing to your party. I must say, my pussy has been simply wet all day long thinking about tonight, and the warm breeze walking home still made me shiver a couple of times. This just made be more excited for the plans of tonight."

I winked at Jessica, and we both reached for the bottom of Ava's T-shirt. I asked, "Does my little girl need assistance in opening her present?" Ava's arms shot up into the air while Jessica and I pulled her T-shirt up and over her head. As she was still facing Jessica, I took the honor of slowing unhooking each clasp of her basic white bra. As soon as it was unhooked, Jessica, still holding the T-shirt, pulled the bra off and tossed both onto the trophy pile of discarded clothes in the corner.

Jessica pulled Ava in for their first kiss together. They were not pros, but the kiss seemed to last forever, and I could tell they were enjoying each other's tongues splitting their lips. With each of the girls being just about the same height, their exposed breasts squished together between their bodies.

I motioned for Linda to join me, and we knelled down on either side of our daughter. The only pieces of regular clothing left on anyone were Ava's jeans and panties. We undid the buttons and pulled the jeans down and off her legs. Linda also tossed them toward the pile but came up short. We didn't care.

Ava broke her kiss off and turned in my direction. Linda and Jessica started to massage Ava's breasts as I was presented with her panty covered pussy. Through the fabric, I could see the lips of a perfect camel toe pussy and there was a little moisture that had started to form. I reached for those pussy lips and massaged them through the fabric. I heard Ava leave out a slight moan as she was being touched there for the first time.

As I pulled my hand away for a moment, Linda and Jessica each pulled down the panties, exposing her pussy to my full touch when I returned my hand. Unexpectedly, my finger slid between her pussy lips and Ava let out a louder squeal of pleasure.

Ava yelled out, "I want to be licked by you, Daddy!"

I removed my hand and my now naked daughter sat down on the couch, spreading her legs opened, I could see her wetness glisten in the light. Still on my knees, I crawled between her legs and placed my tongue between her pussy lips. Slowly moving my tongue up and down, Ava shivered every time the tip of my tongue encountered her clit.

I was getting into a grove when the couch seemed to move. I looked over and seen Jessica sitting next to Ava, with Linda on her knees and her face buried in Jessica's pussy. It appeared like they had decided to take the teddy off as she was now totally naked, just like the rest of us.

I returned my tongue to Ava's pussy, but this time extending it deeper inside. She must have not expected this as her back arched and she yelled and moaned at the same time as her very first orgasm rolled through her body. Jessica must have been close too, as the sounds of Ava's excitement caused Jessica to also arch her back and have an orgasm explode through her body.

Both Linda and I continued our pussy buffets as the girls turned and kissed each other. Each extending one hand over to the others breast to play with the erect nipple. The other hand down to our heads to keep us licking ever so deeper into them. I was in total bliss licking away at my daughter's pussy when her legs tensed around my head, and she screamed as her second orgasm of the night was sent rippling through her body.

I backed my face out from between her legs, just in time to see Jessica squirt in my wife's face. Dripping from her chin after the impromptu shower, Linda licked her lips and motioned for Jessica to join her on the floor.

Ava leaned down and tapped me on the cock and said, "Daddy, I am ready for my wish to be fulfilled now."

As I turned my attention back to my daughter, the blood flow to my cock intensified, but it couldn't get any harder than it was. Ava winked at me, and I knew that I had her permission to take her virginity.

Rubbing the tip of my cock along her pussy lips, I ever so gently pressed between them as Ava let out a quiet moan from her mouth. Slowing I inserted into her tight virgin pussy until my modest 7-inch cock was buried deep inside her. Confirming that she was enjoying the new sensations of something this large being inside her, I started my thrusting motions. Each time I was able to go just a little deeper as her pussy squeezed around my invading shaft.

From all the excitement this evening, my cock was being well lubricated with my daughter's pussy juices, and I started to feel myself getting close to cumming, but I knew my precious Ava would want to have her third orgasm at the same time as me. I looked over at the other girls to see what they were doing only to see them in a scissoring position and their moans confirmed they were in total bliss.

As I turned my attention back to my daughter, she winked at me, letting me know that she was ready for the final act. I quickened my pace just enough that this triggered Ava to have her third orgasm of the night. She moaned at the top of her lungs and the muscles of her already tight pussy squeezed around my cock. I thrust one last time deep inside her, as I grunted myself and shot my built-up load all over the inside of her well fucked pussy.

As I was pulling my very tender cock out of Ava's pussy, our show must have been witnessed by the other girls as they also screamed at the top of their lungs. My wife's back arched and I knew her orgasm was one of the best she had ever had. Jessica's back also arched, and she squirted again as she climaxed, spraying everywhere.

I sat down in the chair across from Ava, completely worn out from the fun we had just had. Ava kept her legs open, and my sperm started to drip from between her pussy lips and down her leg. Jessica also seen this and gathered the energy to slide over and start licking the juice and sperm mixture, not wanting to waste a drop of the good stuff coming from Ava's pussy. Linda slid under Jessica, who lowered her own pussy down onto Linda's face, and promptly started licking.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum again that night, but I was getting hard again as I watched one woman eating the pussy of another woman, who was eating the sperm that I just shot inside of a third woman's pussy. I got out of my chair and joined in on the fun by licking my wife's pussy.

The fun would continue well into the night. I had made a woman out of my little girl, but I would always playfully call her my little girl when we had sex. Happy 18th Birthday Ava. Love Mommy, Daddy and your new lover, Jessica.

Marlatt1
Marlatt1
40 Followers