Daddy/Daughter Time

Story Info
A daddy has his Princess to come and stay over.
2.1k words
4.57
5.6k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We find out that we both have a weekend free and I ask you if you would like to have a daddy/daughter weekend. You can come and stay and we can have a lovely few days together. You have your own room and of course your dressing room and you know that Daddy will be very eager to spoil you and look after you as only I can.

You send me a message

"Oh Daddy, yes please. I would love to come and stay and we can spend a whole weekend together, but I have arranged to go out for a drink with my bestest friend Poppy on Friday. Is it OK if I go? I promise to be a good girl and will make it up to you in the best ways possible. Say it's OK Daddy, pleeease".

I send back to you telling you it's fine and that you can of course go out one night without me and see your friend. When you arrive I can see just how happy and excited you are and after we have kissed and cuddled together, you go and have a bath before you get ready. You come downstairs wearing a lovely skirt and blouse (and your breasts look very perky too). You give me a twirl and like a whirlwind you are out of the door as I shout after you to be careful, be good and be home by midnight. I hear your voice in reply "Yes daddy" as you climb into the taxi.

I sit around the house and watch a bit of TV in between having a bit of a tidy up. At about 11.30pm I decide to have a shower and go to bed, wondering if you are having a good time and worrying about you as any Daddy would when his teen daughter is out.

I am just nodding off when I hear the front door and breathe a sigh of relief that my little Princess is home safe and sound. I can hear you moving around in your bedroom and after a little while my door opens and in you walk. You switch on the dim bedside light and give me a kiss.

"I'm home Daddy -- safe and sound. I hope you missed me because although I had the best time, I missed you so much too. I've been thinking about your cock all night"

You take the sheet and pull it off me. I am lying in bed naked and my cock is already semi-hard and your giggle and start to play with it, making it harder and harder. You pick up your phone and tell me that you are going to text Poppy to tell her you are home safe and make sure she is. I smile at what a caring girl you are.

"Daddy, we had a wonderful evening. Poppy is such fun and such a naughty girl too. I'm a bit squiffy and she has made me even more aroused than usual. First of all, we were chatted up by two boys who bought us drinks, but when we said that we weren't interested, they wandered off muttering something about us being lesbians, hehehe."

"Then she told me about her Uncle Jim and I told her all about you. Obviously, we chatted about your cocks too. I told her how much I love your gorgeous cock and she agreed that it is gorgeous; she had seen it on your Flickr page. She said her Uncle Jim's cock was nice, but not as nice as yours."

I smiled again at how happy and enthusiastic you were tonight, really bubbly and full of fun.

"Anyway Daddy, all our talk of cocks made us feel very frisky and it wasn't long until we were fondling each other under the table, our hands up each other's skirt, but don't worry. We made sure nobody could see us."

Ahh, now I knew why you were feeling so frisky, playing with my cock as I laid on the bed as you told me about your evening.

"Poppy had a very naughty idea Daddy. She dared me to take off my panties and given them to her and she would do the same, so we took turns to visit the ladies and then showed each other our panties. We decided to swap. I still have hers in my handbag somewhere." You laugh a naughty giggle when you tell me that and I must admit that it turned me on to know what a naughty and cheeky girl you can be, as well as your best friend. You lean over me and give me a long, deep kiss

"Anyway, let me get back to what happened next in the pub. We were giggling together and saying so many naughty things about you and Poppy's Uncle Jim and then Poppy put her hand right up under my skirt and starting teasing my cock, so of course I had to do the same. It felt so naughty and exciting, but I was very nervous and kept checking that nobody would see us." "The next thing that happened is that Poppy made a big slippery mess under her skirt and all over my hand. Oh my. She went so red, but I was a good girl and anyway, I wanted to save all my juices for my daddy."

I nod and watch as you stroke my cock. You have your camera in your other hand and you take a photo of my cock with your hand wrapped around it. "I'm sending that to Poppy. She loves cock (just like me Daddy) and with Uncle Jim being away, she likes to browse online, but now she has a photo of your cock to masturbate over."

"Now Daddy, I have a big surprise for you tonight." You rummage in your handbag and bring out three silk scarves, proceeding to tie them around my wrists and then reaching up and over me to tie them to the bedstead.

"What are you doing Princess?" I ask. You reply by telling me that you want me to experience you without using your hands at all. As you reach up to tie the scarves, your skirt flops over my face.

"Mmmmm Daddy, I can feel your warm breath on my balls. Kiss them for me". As you lower yourself a little, I plant little kisses on your balls and the underside of your cock and hear you moan softly.

Ping

"it's from Poppy Daddy. She wants me to tell you what a lovely cock you have and how lucky I am to have it to play with whenever I want to. She says she is masturbating now as she looks at me masturbating you."

You finish tying my wrists and then slide down my body until you are kneeling over my cock. Reaching behind you, you guide my cock easily into your bum -- you have already lubed it, knowing that I would be fucking you tonight. You sink down onto my throbbing cock as I look up at you -- my beautiful daughter riding her daddy's cock mmmm.

"I hope you like knowing that you can't use your hands Daddy -- you have to leave it all to me. Now I am going to put this other scarf over your eyes so you cannot see either. It will make all your other senses much more aware."

"Oooooo -- I have a better and much naughtier idea." You rummage in your bag and bring out Poppy's panties, navy blue silk and lace, and you replace the scarf with Poppy's panties. I hear your phone click as you tell me that you are sending a pic of Poppy's panties -- she will love that."

I am lying on my back, naked. My legs are apart, my wrists are secured and I cannot see a thing. All I can sense is the feeling of my daughter's bum riding up and down on my swollen penis. It is perhaps the most exciting and erotic sensation I have ever felt. You voice is husky and oh so sexy as you say "mmmmmm daddy. I love the feel of your hard cock when it's deep in my bum. I could ride my daddy all night." I imagine how you will look, as I cannot see you; your long hair cascading over your shoulders, your D cup breasts bouncing in your bra, your hard cock rubbing against my groin.

"Daddy, do you love fucking your daughter and letting her ride your hard daddy cock?"

"Goddddd, yes my Princess. You are the best and most beautiful fuck Daddy has ever had"

"But Daddy, I'm a boy really. You are penetrating a pretty, girly looking boy. You remember that don't you? Your hard cock is in my tight, hot bum and I am sliding up and down on it - it feels so good"

"Yes darling, Daddy remembers. Mmmmm"

"So you like fucking a boy, do you daddy?" "You really are a very naughty daddy."

"Yesssss -- I love fucking this boy. I love your cute, feminine boyish body"

You give a naughty giggle and slowly slip the panties from over my eyes. I look up in the dim light and see that, whilst you have been riding my swollen cock, you have removed your skirt and your bra. You have taken off your wig and wig cap and you have removed your make up, even your lipstick. As I look at you, I can see that I am fucking a boy -- a beautiful and feminine boy for sure, but totally in male mode.

You look me in the eye and say "Look Daddy. Look at me. I'm a boy and you are so erect now, aren't you? You are fucking a boy now -- do you like that Daddy?"

You start to grind on my cock quite hard and I am gasping as I look at you. Your naked body, boy nipples and boyish face -- and you are riding my cock, boy to man. It makes me lose control and I shudder as I spurt my juice deep into your bum, hearing you moan as you feel it fill you up.

You fall on top of me and kiss me passionately. Then you climb off me, my messy cock flopping against me as yours sticks out, hugely erect. You walk around the bed and your cock is inches from my face.

"Oooo daddy, you are such a naughty man. When you saw that you were fucking a boy, you ejaculated straight away and now you are staring at my hard cock. Suck it daddy, suck my boy cock."

You move your hips closer to my face and I open my mouth. You look down at me as you slide your very erect cock into my mouth and feel my tongue twirling over your swollen tip. You start to move your hips until it's like you are fucking my mouth, in and out, in and out. Your cock is glistening with my saliva and it's dribbling from my lip. We are both moaning with pleasure, totally lost in the moment -- two people enjoying each other in the most intimate and erotic way.

After a while, you slowly slip your cock from my mouth and reach out to the bedside table, picking up a tube of lube and showing me. I gasp as I look at it and realise what you are going to do. Without saying a word, you start to lube your cock, right in front of my face and then move to the bottom of the bed. All I can see is a good looking young man standing between my legs; he is naked and moving my legs up and back.

I feel the tip of your cock resting against my exposed bumhole and then firmly penetrating me.

I moan loudly. "Ohhh Alice, your cock ..... OMG ...... it feels...... ohhhhh .... Fuck me darling'"

I look up and see you between my legs, my bum full and stretched as you smile down at me. I feel you are speeding up and I see the look on your face. Our eyes meet just as I feel you ejaculate deep inside, spurting over and over as you fuck your Daddy.

You slowly pull out of me and, without saying a word, leave the room and leaving my wrists still tied. After a few minutes, you return, wearing a little pink see through baby doll nightie and I see that you have also applied some light make up and pink lipstick. You reach out and undo my ties and snuggle up against me, pulling the sheet over us.

Lying next to me, you give me a little kiss and a smile. "I enjoyed that Daddy. I hope you did too."

The end