Daddy Dearest Ch. 01

Story Info
A loving Daughter pursues her Daddy against his will.
3.8k words
4.24
19.2k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface- What happens when a loving father has to cater to his daughter's unholy needs including her sexual imaginations and cravings?

What happens when a daughter finds her Daddy as the hottest man, and wants only him to pleasure her and no one else?

Will they be able to lead a new life fulfilling their dirty thoughts or will they have the same desires forever? Will they confide or confront?

♤♡◇♧

Daddy Dearest-1

Taylor was an 18 year old college student living with her papa Jack. Her mother was long gone, but she grew up as a princess with her Papa's care and love. Both loved each other in abundance and for Jack- Taylor was his entire world.

There was an issue there when Taylor turned 16 years old, she started having a sweet massive crush about her own papa. Because she was innocent and Jack was the man closest to her.

Many boys approached her bcoz of her heavenly beauty, she even tried to be friends with them and not have any kind of feelings for Jack but at the end of it she always returned home looking for her papa for what she looked at other guys.

Now that she is 18 years old, she doesn't want any other boy at all. No one could match her daddy's hotness, sexiness, or love for her in any way. She felt weak for her Papa all the time.

Jack was always busy at work even at home and office. He took care of Taylor as his first priority and never realized his own cravings until when he started seeing Taylor developing into a ravishing woman.

She developed huge b©©bs unlike girls her age. Her skin is honey tan just like her mother. Her angelic face was a mix of sweetness, naughtiness and sexyness.

Even then he had his feelings in control but one day when he saw Taylor coming out of the bath just in her tiny towel, she stayed long looking at the mirror taking selfies peeling her towel bit by bit... his manhood twitched and he had a huge boner.

Jack couldn't satisfy any of his high expectations until he came back to Taylor's room and watched her dress up after her bath. He saw her entirely.. bare, naked fresh out of the bath, and sexy like a slut...

As Taylor slept in her red lace bralette and panty on her bed, her boobs falling over the bed and her thighs inviting him to experience her virginity. He saw his own daughter with all the lust he had not faced in years.

Jack's manhood hardened like rock aching and twitching. He pumped and jerked his needy erection and made it through until he unloaded his cum.

Jack stood outside Taylor's room with his hands filled with loads of cum but his heart wanting for more but he closed the door silently, not touching his daughter even once.

Taylor was no less.. she used to wait and watch him coming out of the bath in towel. His bulging muscles, his long locks, his height, his ripped biceps, his toned abs.. all screamed hotness.

Jack's voice, his fierce eyes, his smiles and his cute face made him a handsome hunk. She was weak for all his attributes. She was aware that Jack used to bang his colleagues at the office for his manly needs.

Jack was alone for a long time not willing to marry anyone for Taylor's sake. He had huge urges for intimacy but he kept it under his chest, all for Taylor's sake. So that she doesn't have to deal with a step mother.

Their sexual tension grew stronger when one day Jack was caught jerking himself hard in his room with a grunt making Taylor curious about his actions. Taylor had rushed to his doorstep.. but the moment she saw him pumping out his erection she had frozen in her steps.

Taylor for the first time had seen her father's majestic cock on display and went weak in the knees. She couldn't stop pressing her own boobs and pinching her nipples. Her thighs rubbed against each other creating friction for her wetness dripping off her needy cunt.

Taylor's panties soaked in her cum soon and tits were erect even after her cumming. She decided that she would confront her father and tell him everything the way she feels about him.

"Daddy".. she called.. and barged into his intimate time. Jack was cumming hard in his hands and was shocked with Taylor's entry.

"Taylor, what are you doing here.. pls go baby.." and tried covering his still cumming cock behind a pillow.

Taylor moved forward and kneeled down and said.. "please don't send me away daddy. Please use me as yours... for everything. Instead of your flings at the office.. use me daddy..

I've got everything you want.. and slid her bralette showing her huge globes.. I've got big ones already daddy like your sluts at the office. Young and perky. All for you daddy.. I get wet thinking of you and can never allow anyone else to make me wet daddy."

She opened her thighs wider, raising her hips above, spreading them far apart and sliding her panties to one side. She showed her young, pink, untouched pussy soaked in her cum, dripping to her thighs.. "please use me for yourself daddy.. please", she begged."

Jack was stunned at his girl's needy behavior. He looked at her in detail. He lusted for her no doubt but he loved her more than that. He knew how to play around with his daughter..

Jack pulled her up to the bed and gave her his T-shirt saying "You don't deserve me baby.. your slutty mind doesn't deserve to be my goddess.. you better focus on your studies and your future. Make friends elsewhere and we will see where you go from there and stop calling me daddy will you.. call me papa as usual.."

Jack turned away from her to his wardrobe. He wiped off his cum.. which Taylor was drooling for. He wore a Black boxer over his milky white skin making her gasp at his handsomeness.

Taylor was offended. She was a teenager with a stubborn determined mind. She knew how to play around with her father too. Her father was weak for her safety, for her happiness, for her well being. She played that well now.

One day when Jack was at home, she wore sexy blue lingerie and made a video chat to a stranger on the 'hook up' online sex app. Making louder sounds that he could hear.

Lusty men drooled over her sexy avatar.. asking for more and she gave them. Her plan was to show off her beauty to her father. Her minimal hot lingerie and panties spoke only of lust.

Jack was busy working in his room relaxed in his boxers and shirtless. When he heard weird sounds and loud moans coming from Taylor's room, Initially he had thought it was something else, but soon he realized it is what it is.

Jack got worried and moved to the adjacent room.. the door was fully open. Taylor was in front of her laptop.. blue was a gorgeous color on Taylor's skin tone.. it highlighted her sensuality.

Jack was in awe of her ravishing attire right now. Taylor was busy twerking her ass to the screen and her tongue making a big lick to the screen. Making the most erotic scene in front of her father.

Jack was enraged. He shouted "Taylor, what the hell is this?" Taylor was not even an inch bothered. She looked at her father.. she opened her lips with lust and said "Just my needs daddy.. and trying to make new friends online, to get someone to knead my globes, to keep my pussy juicy and cum deep inside me daddy.. just like how you said daddy"..

Jack was furious but he was swooned the way Taylor hungrily said "Daddy".. before her 16s she used to call him as Papa after that she has stuck on to calling him "daddy" for obvious reasons.

Now.. Jack was melting for her. He approached her and closed the laptop angrily.. he pushed her hungrily to the bed and hovered over her. He leaned forward, Taylor's heart was ready to jump out of her huge globes anticipating what he would do to her.

Jack was angry with his daughter's dirty activity but somehow he felt she needed to be taught to find a partner for her growing up age and human needs like all girls of her age. Nonetheless he couldn't agree to her chatting with a stranger for her own safety..

Jack looked at her beautiful eyes feeling shy, with him over her, trembling lips asking for more, her skin glowing in that dim lit room. He was swooning over her.

Jack leaned forward to her ears with her big boobs getting crushed in between the bed and Jack's hard toned chest, asked her "why are you doing that to your papa haa.. won't you be a good girl and listen to me?"

Taylor "because you make me weak daddy.. I can't stop anymore, make me your whore daddy.. make me yours forever. Rip my virgin cunt as you want, use me, abuse me, daddy like I'm your property and no one else, make me your own daddy.." tears rolled down her soft cheeks making Jack soft for his daughter.

He whispered "you can't take me princess, you are too delicate for your daddy..? You are too innocent for the mature things we do Taylor.." leaning further to her earlobes he said.. "Taylor, your hole is tiny for my huge cock love, I can't hurt you like how I hurt others, baby.. I can't do that to my Taylor.."

Taylor replied instantly, "I'll take you deep daddy.. I'll learn all you want.. I'll please you dirty daddy.. please, please have me as your slut daddy. Fuck me hard like no other. Mark me as yours, Every part of me is yours daddy. Please own them as yours, for me Daddy. I can't hold back any more, my pussy hurts for your love daddy.. my boobs swell for you and my clits throb for your cock daddy, make my hole so big that only your cock fits right there daddy, please love me, please use me daddy.. please.." tears swelled more in her eyes, falling down her cheeks.

Jack kissed her forehead and heaved taking a long deep breath. He wanted her more than anything but never let his dominant sex drive take him over as he didn't want this sinful relationship.

Jack didn't want to hurt his delicate doll for his forceful, rough, unholy desires.. but seeing her beg for his love.. love of all kinds.. he finally wanted to try! making her his.

Jack Wiped off her tears, he cupped her face pecking her forehead saying.. "Ok love.. as you wish.. I'll give you a chance.. let's see how much you've got.. show your daddy, how you can please me.. my slutty whore show me all.."

Jack got away from her and leaned on her bed headboard giving her enough room.. Taylor was happy that he gave her a chance.. she switched on soft jazz music and started dancing for her daddy..

Taylor danced alone while Jack looked at her with soft smiles.. her ass peeked hugely out of her tiny panties when she twerked for him and her boobs bounced with her movements.

Taylor slowly came to the bed.. and thrusted her hips for him, opening it wider than possible showing her needy clothed pussy soaking slick inside her transparent lace panty.

Jack was needing this for sure.. but he wanted to avoid any touches with his daughter. So he kept ignoring her moves. Taylor pulled her bra much down showing her melons perked up and pointy.

Taylor held her huge melons and jiggled them for him. She pulled her huge globes above, to her mouth and gave the nipples a hard suck with her luscious pink lips turning red. Her pink areola also turned red with her hard suck and her tongue swirled around easily.

The moment Jack saw this, hia erection twitched hard. How Jack wished it was his own lips tasting and eating those buds of his daughter and not her. But he didn't budge even an inch..

Jack took both his hands back behind his head comfortably leaning to the headboard but his manhood was blooming to a rock hard erection inside his boxers. The bulge was a visible tent at his crotch and making Taylor free for anything.

Taylor leaned forward and opened his boxers.. he froze at the spot. His boner was solid and hard and erection was already full blown.

Taylor was amazed by touching her daddy's erection for the first time ever.. Taylor kissed her daddy's erection and slowly licked it.. she gave a long lick from his balls to the mushroom tip.

Taylor was drooling over his big veiny erection.. When it twitched with her lick. She smiled and gave long licks again, a few more times, his erection twitched again.. and called for more. It stood proud now with a hard erection.

Taylor felt happy touching her daddy for the very first time. She got back opening her bra out of her body sensually with music still playing.. She showed him her big soft mounds of boobs, bare and open making him weak for her.

Taylor seeing her daddy smile.. was encouraged to do more.. She removed her panties and opened her legs wider, showing Jack her wetness, dripping out to her thighs.

It was a sinful sight.. but Jack was not a weakling.. Taylor came forward and took Jack's hard erection to her hands and gave it a slow smooth jerk.. Jack closed his eyes in sensation.

Taylor licked the tip of it and Jack felt like his erection was pressed between soft flesh.. he opened his eyes to see Taylor take his erection in between her globes and jerk it hard..

Jack's mind was jumping with joy. Her ass perked out, her mouth kissing his toned torso. Her big melons pleasing his erection. She jerked hard with Jackie huge cock in between her boobs.

Jack's erection twitched hard and precum oozed out. She took this chance and swallowed his hard erection into her mouth. She bobbed it, making him happy and losing his control. Taylor bobbed in and out her head eating out her daddy's cock for the first time.

Taylor was feeling happy, Jack was feeling happier. He came forward and held her head up "You're so horny baby.. do you want daddy that bad honey?

Taylor's reply was immediate "Yes daddy.. more than I can imagine.. I need you to fuck me insane daddy.." her tears kept dripping, being needy for her father's intimacy.

Jack immediately smacked his lips for the first time like a lover and not like pecking his daughter.. his lips upon his daughter's tender luscious lips and he didn't waste any time picking her from her waist and keeping her over his erection.

Jack kept kissing her and Taylor was lost in her first kiss ever. He pulled her close to his hard chest and her soft big mounds with erect tits pressed and poked against his man-nipples.

Jack's hands slowly moved to her breasts kneading them softly, she moaned and opened her lips in between the kiss. He pierced his tongue inside her cavity for the first time and touched her deep.

Jack's hands moved fast and rough to her tits as she raised her chest to give him better hold. He smiled between his kisses and pulled her tits hard.

Taylor moaned louder.. he broke from their first ever kiss like lovers.. mouth to mouth and bent down to her soft mounds. He immediately pulled her nipples with his lips.

Taylor was in heaven, she felt. She held his head and tangled her fingers in his long locks. He ate her boobs one by one hungrily and rested one after the other.

Taylor was reaching her first cum with her daddy's first ever love making. She wanted his hard cock below over her hungry pussy lips, inside her deep.

Jack didn't oblige. He ate and abused her boobs making her tits sore and making her breasts carry hickeys for months. Taylor was happy and wanted more.

Jack was a hungry beast. But Taylor was his daughter. He loved her more than the world. He turned her to the bed and got over her, biting her soft mounds. He took his wet tongue and swirled around her areolas and his hands instinctively went inside her throbbing cunt.

It was wet.. he opened his eyes seeing his daughter lost with his dominant actions. He kissed her downwards.. and her waist. He rolled his tongue all over her navel and licked it deep.

She was squirming under her daddy's huge muscular body. "Ummm ughhh... It feels so good Daddy" She was no one to stop him now. He went downwards kissing her clean pussy lips.

Jack opened her petals with his two fingers, looking at her pink, wet, warm pussy throbbing for him. He soon did what a man has to do. He gave her a long lick with his tongue wide open from the bottom to the top many times.

Taylor moaned miserably "Daddyyy... ughhhh... daddy... ummmm, morreee daddy... it's so goood daddy... uuugghhh.." and squirmed even more.

Jack did that repeatedly. He pierced his tongue finally into her warm hole and explored her depth. He touched all corners of her pussy walls and she couldn't control any more and screamed louder than ever "Dddaaadddddyyyy".

Taylor for the first time cummed for her daddy, on his tongue and he took her juices, swallowed it all, her body shivered with sensation and she unleashed her desires along with her emotions, tearing down her cheeks for her Daddy.

Taylor loved him madly for sure. Jack's own dick was aching, was throbbing for friction, hungry for "love" probably of his daughter, Taylor's for now. and he got up pulling her to his crotch.

Jack thrusted his cock inside her drooling mouth. He was leaking with precum and she swallowed his juices and sucked him hard hallowing her cheeks.

Jack thrusts hard, his balls hitting her chin. She enjoyed the thrusts and gagged for a few times as he tried reaching her depth with his long huge erection. She still obeyed and took him happily.

Jack thrusts hard and her hands pull his ass for more proximity. He was elated with his daughter's sloppy action and he held her head bobbing himself with hard thrusts.

Jack thrusts for a few more times and his knots finally release with loads of cum inside Taylor's mouth. She keeps swallowing the loads for the first time ever, and never complains.

Jack thrusts until he empties all his loads and plops over her crook saying "I love you Taylor.. daddy loves you a lot baby.. You are mine, love"

Taylor was overwhelmed as he kept his face nuzzling into her neck leaving wet sloppy kisses tingling her skin. Her sensitive private and erect boobs, she enjoyed her daddy's first ever emotional words like a lullaby to her ears.

Jack pulled out of her neck looking at her daughter, seeing her mouth filled with his cum dripping at the corner. Her eyes teared up. Her tits sore with his intense play and she is still wanting for more.

Jack hungrily kissed her again, cleaning her mouth of his own cum. Their kiss was long like they were attached at the lips. Both of them parted with lack of air with heavy hearts. Taylor saw Jack with tears and felt saddened. "Daddy please don't.. I can't see you in tears"

Jack finally spoke saying "I've sinned Taylor.. I've failed your mother. I've failed you. I'm a bad father. But I can't help lusting for you, love.. But this is the end.. never ever we will have this touch, you understand?" And he smacked his lips hard on hers and deeply abused her cavern.

Jack pulled out and his eyes were still glossy. He got up from her and started wearing his boxers. Taylor held his hands and stopped him saying "no daddy please don't stop, I want you more.. I want you all.. I want you forever, I want you as mine daddy.. please"

Jack gets enraged again even after feeling his daughter all by himself, despite their lustful actions just now and knowing, touching, feeling all her sensitivity he still feels enraged.. and pushes her hard to the bed.

"You are going crazy love.. daddy will teach you a lesson you will never forget" he immediately flips her over his lap and slaps her ass hard. She screams. He slaps both her ass even harder as the soft mounds jiggles with kinks.

Jack slaps her hard asking her to count "Why are you such a whore haa.. why are you lusting for your papa making him your daddy.. why are you making him weak for you.. you little slut"

Taylor didn't take his words to her heart as she was aroused with the spanking. Her pussy became wet with slick dripping out of the closed clits. She enjoyed even his harsh spanks even when her soft ass cheeks turned red and bruised with his big palms spanking her.

At the count of twenty eight, Taylor was totally sore and he couldn't be harsh. He knew she would have problems sitting for a few days. He stopped spanking and brought her back.. looked at her and said "you need to find a boy and love him Taylor.. like how I love your mother, don't waste your virginity over me love.." his tears were still there.

12