Daddy Dearest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's heart still clenched saying this. He left her on the bed bringing her the ointment and applied over her sore naked ass cheeks and covered her with a duvet and pecked her forehead saying "I'll apply ointment again by morning love.. Now sleep well and don't think of any naughty things. Because whatever you think, you are still my daughter. I will never ever fuck you love"

Taylor was taken aback by her father's words. As Jack left her room, closing the door behind.. her body was sore. Her mind was blank and her heart was overwhelmed.

Taylor decided for herself, now that she has got him weak, she will not step back.. she will conquer her daddy and make him go all the way for her every time, everyday and every night.

She will make him go weak for her and forget all his flings, whores and sluts bcoz from now on she will be his only slut, his only whore and she will own her "Daddy Dearest".

Non Existent.

♤♡◇♧

12