Daddy Dearest Ch. 06

Story Info
Emotional breakdown is the hardest torture one can endure.
3.9k words
3.53
3.2k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface- Torture can be in many different forms, emotional weakness is one of the hardest. So with whatever happened to Taylor, has she become weak?

Or whatever Jack did, does his guilt eat him away. Or will there be any revenge between the Fire and Water duo?

**Plot sticks to Taylor and her father Jack, but has a small scene between Shawn and Jimi, not a plot diversion, but leading to something more.

**********

Daddy Dearest 06

It was almost noon when Jack woke up seeing Taylor still in his arms, all frozen like a scared birdie, and asleep, with the havoc on her body visible through her abused body. Jack couldn't avoid but observe his weakness, sleeping like an angel.

Her delicate folds all over her nipples, her navel, her thighs, and not to mention her eyes dried up with tears again. Her skin looked pale yet alluring. It definitely clenched Jack's heart. But it was needed according to him.

Taylor was tough to be taught, for not to long for her own dream man who happens to be her own father. He knew this would make her weak mentally and maybe emotionally she could be unlike before.

But this was the only way he thought Taylor would undo her love for him. And right now Jack would do anything to make her understand that they can't happen together.

He pecked her cheeks and felt she was still cold. She was breathing slowly like she was in deep trance. He covered her with more duvets and peeled away from her.

He went to his room and got fresh, he came back to her room seeing her still asleep. He checked if she was okay. He checked her temperature but she was normal.

Her naked body was still seducing him, the way her boobs were touching each other. The way her lips pouted. The way her thighs hid her flower were all tempting for him.

He immediately went out and pumped himself hard for sometime in his bathroom until he released his lust thinking of his lady love. He thought he wouldn't visit her room until she woke up.

They were all alone that day, as he had given his maids off the previous day, when he had invited his sluts home and treated his daughter to a torturous pleasure she had not imagined. So being alone with his daughter was comforting for him... but he wondered what she was going through.

It was late noon and he had finished cooking. He was the owner of the company he had to be there but he also had a capable CEO Nathan who was managing all without him sometimes.

Nathan was the brother-in-law to Tyler, Taylor's mother. He checked upon Taylor again and kept a light meal with some fruit juice inside her room.

Not looking at his daughter much. He felt something was weird now. That she hasn't woken up for such a long time. He reluctantly had his meals and went ahead to his office after checking up on her again.

It was almost 9pm. When Jack had returned home. He immediately checked for Taylor, but her room was locked now. He knocked but there was no response. He felt weird.

He knocked a few more times not to find any answers. He got fresh again and was making the dinner ready. But there was no response. He knocked many times on her room door and asked for answers.

He tried again after a few minutes, but there was no response. He felt maybe she needed some time to be normal after almost severe 'abuse' by her father.

He was feeling lonely not seeing his daughter for a noon and evening now. But he knew what he did was severe and she needed time to get back to normal.

He kept her dinner on the tables and her favorite juices again and went to his room. He switched on her room cameras and watched if she was okay.

What he saw almost made him numb for a minute. His daughter was sitting in the corner of the bed all curled up in a duvet like a cocoon and tearing up profusely.

She was holding a photo frame in her arms, hugging it like it was someone special. And she was silently weeping her heart out. Jack knew he had hurt his daughter severely.

Jack, who had the controls of the entire house cameras, zoomed it closer to Taylor. He saw how she was trembling in fear. How her eyes were glossy with tears running upon her cheeks.

Her lips dry and bruised. Her hair all messed up showing how she was indirectly abused. But the duvet covered her whole body and the photo frame was something she held on to.

Like it was giving her needed warmth and strength to go through this moment and overcome her pain she was going through now giving her some comfort.

Jack kept looking at his daughter and his tears were flowing silently just like his daughter now. She cried alone there and he cried alone in his room.

He looked around the room seeing the food he had kept was still on the plate as it is. But the glass was empty. So she had drunk the fruit juice at least.

She was still in the same condition showing she had not yet bathed. This continues for hours and slowly she gets up making the silent Jack wake up to his reflexes.

Taylor slowly looked around and saw the plate she thought for a while and removed the duvet and started eating those tiny snacks Jack had kept for her.

He felt relieved that she started having some food. His eyes looked at how fragile she was after the rough situation she had gone through. Her naked body screamed 'pain' and the after effect was only 'more pain'.

Though the seductive side of her was still persistent, giving Jack a bulge already. But to his luck, his eyes also looked at the photo frame, making him much weaker, which she had kept down, as she was eating the snacks.

Realizing it was his own photo frame with her back hugging her like they were a couple. His heart stopped for a while. She was hugging his photo all this time.

Jack was supposed to guard her against all the odds, evil, hurt, and everything which caused her pain. But now he was the cause for all of it. But there she was hugging his photo frame, despite him being the devil who harmed her.

He had no words to talk anymore. He had no courage to face her anymore. He silently wept his guilt away and watched his daughter have those little crumbs and finally fresh up and wear something comfy.

Taylor was a mess, She even had that lost puppy's eyes which didn't stop tearing up. Her face was still hurt and she slowly opened her room door.

Jack didn't even have the courage to stand up and meet her now. He silently watched and she knowingly looked at the camera outside her door and stared at it for a while. As though she knew her father was watching her.

She moved down to the kitchen and saw her plate lying there with food she usually has. She had it immediately as though she was hungry for years. Jack felt a little better after seeing her eat well.

But she didn't bother to say hello to her father, even after that. She straight away reached her room. Looked at the camera again as if she knew she was being watched.

Her fierce gaze ran chills down his spine, though she was his playful daughter. For some reason he had no face to go show up and ask her if she was okay.

Taylor locked herself in her room again and she never came out. Jack thought she would be okay by morning and slept the night away. After mentally hugging and cuddling with his princess.

But morning was no different. He got ready as usual, maids were back at work. Breakfast was ready. Knocks on her door were unheard. Jack tried multiple times but there was no response.

He had to leave finally with a heavy heart. He skipped his breakfast not feeling happy about his daughter's ignorance towards him. But somewhere he felt maybe this is the way she had learnt her lessons.

But things didn't happen easier for him here onwards. Taylor ignored Jack for days. She locked herself in the room for more than a week now. Only way he saw her was through the CCTV cameras.

She used to exercise, paint, write, hold his photo frame and cry and do all her daily routine. But she had cut herself out of the world. Well, it seemed like that.

Maids helped him to communicate with her, but that went in vain. She never used her phone these days. And had completely contained herself into her room.

Only access Taylor had to the outside world was her balcony which opened up to the skies and fresh air for her. Jack tried day and again to bring her out of the room.

He even tried to intrude onto her balcony through his room, but as he saw her weeping and struggling, he went back and stayed in his room. He was feeling all the hurt, she was going through with a huge load of guilt added to that.

She didn't budge. She was more adamant than he thought. Jack had lost interest in his own routine by this time, looking like a zombie worrying about his daughter.

Not seeing her for such a long time was killing him from inside. His confidante Nathan was taking care of all the office work in his absence. But Jack was disheartened.

Jack thought about it a lot and approached his friend Shawn, the same Teacher who had Jimi, Taylor's bestie, crushing on him. He poured out all his heartfelt emotions to him.

Shawn suggested that Jimi and her other friends Howie and Amy could approach Taylor and ask her to come out. Jack felt that would work and agreed to it.

Shawn got Jimi called to his office. Jimi was overwhelmed that her crush was in need of her for some reason. She had no idea he had called her for Taylor's sake.

When they spoke to each other, Jimi told him that Taylor's phone was switched off for a week and she is worried about her. So Shawn suggested she go meet Taylor at her house and bring her out of her room.

Jimi totally agreed but her sly mind acted further asking Shawn.. "So what would I get in return for this?"

Shawn- "What do you want?"

Jimi- "You know very well Sir, what I want.."

Shawn thought a lot at that time. He felt he shouldn't do anything to Jimi, after knowing Taylor's story. He didn't want to lead her wrong.

Shawn hesitatingly agreed "Then you would get what you want on that day"

Jimi was shocked. She had no clue what she was up to. She was so amused that she jumped and hugged him and pecked his cheeks. That made the savage Shawn blush.

Jimi says blushing, "It's a deal Sir, I would bring Taylor out, in any case, and you need to go to 'Rock Bison' pub and agree to whatever I want. Be ready as you've promised" and she left from there.

Shawn was left behind with a soft smile, which would melt the whole world, and his pale skin was blushing pink. He was not supposed to feel for her, he thought. But despite that, he had some soft corner for that brat Jimi.

Jimi had asked Howie and Amy to meet at a pub and arrange for their small party. Jimi reached Taylor's house and Jack was eagerly waiting for her to work out something.

So that his daughter who had isolated herself from her father would come out and show her face to him. Jimi was immediately taken to Taylor's door, and she knocked it.

But there was no response. She did that a couple of times more and there was no response. Jimi being the talkative bubbly girl she is, she called for her best friend Taylor.

That was the point when Taylor realized it was her soulmate, Jimi, there knocking at her room door. She had missed talking and sharing her secrets with her.

There was some immediate reaction in her as she had heard a different voice other than her father and maids knocking at her door after a long time. She shivered with some emotion shadowing her mind.

Jimi kept yelling for her, and Taylor just sat there looking for some answers she wanted - probably like what should she do now? After quite a time, Jimi saw a post slide down outside the door.

She opened it to read a heartfelt request by her soulmate.

"Dear Jimi.

I need your help.

Please come in alone.

We need to talk.

It's important.

Please!

Taylor "

Jimi clearly understood that there was a bigger issue than she thought. Jimi requested Jack to stay in his room and allow her to get in.

So that Taylor allows her to talk and share what's happening with her. Jack immediately agreed and locked his room watching his daughter trembling alone in her room.

Jimi yelled again but calmly "I'm alone now, Taylor, please open the door. There is no one here"

After a bit of hesitation and thinking Taylor finally opened the door. Jimi entered and Taylor immediately closed the door. As soon as their eyes met, Taylor hugged Jimi like she found an oasis in the desert.

Jimi hugged her friend back and consoled the crying Taylor whose voice was feeble like a patient. Jimi comforted her. Taylor felt warmth after many days.

Jimi's hugs were famous with her friends as she was always a warm and caring person inside the bubbly, crazy persona she had outside. Taylor cried out all she wanted and then finally let Jimi speak to her.

Jimi asked her why she had done this to herself, unaware of Jack watching them from his room. But Taylor was even aware of all the camera spots they had at their home.

But they didn't know Jack had his heart out in his palms just trying to hear one word from his daughter. His eyes were filled with tears which were held back all these days.

Jack wanted this encounter between Taylor and Jimi to change his daughter's behavior. And it was a turning point for both the father and the daughter.

But unfortunately, Taylor whispered everything into Jimi's ears. As though it was a top secret they were sharing. Jimi just clenched Taylor's hands within her hands.

Feeling a lot of unexplainable emotions at once, Jimi patiently listened to her friend. She could feel every emotion Taylor was going through.

Nonetheless she consoled her and finally could reduce Taylor's anxiety down to normal. Taylor was not herself but she was trying to become the old bold former Taylor.

In return, Jimi also whispered into Taylor's ears and Taylor teared up for unknown reasons again. Jimi comforted her and she pulled her to the wash room and got her refreshed.

Then Jimi took her to her closet and the door was closed. When they came out after a long time. Taylor was dressed up again in her seductive best like before.

With a golden shimmer, deep V line dress, backless and just tied at the neck and waist. She was looking stunning even the most controlled man would drool for her now.

Doing this Jimi came out of the room alone and knocked at Jack's door. Jack wiped off his tears over his face again, opened the room door to Jimi and hoped things were sorted out.

But it was a banger. Jimi had a different opinion now. She only had remorse. She blamed openly and regretted helping him but was happy to have met her friend again.

She told him in spite of that she would try hard to bring her friend back to her best and she would do anything for that. She asked him not to bother about them now as they are going to the pub now.

He didn't have to worry, as it's not just her friends but also Jack's dear friend, Shawn who would be there. So everything would be in control.

Before going, she asked Jack to lock himself inside the room until they reach the pub themselves, as Taylor doesn't want to be stopped now or even see him.

And this was their only chance to get her back to normal. Jack agreed with a heavy heart. He locked himself inside his room unwillingly. But he just wanted one glimpse of his daughter.

Taylor after huge hesitation and promise by Jimi, finally stepped out of her room with her and walked out holding her friend close. Jack watched them drive away from the house.

He couldn't hold back his aching heart. He immediately burst into tears like he was tortured and insulted and had lost everything in life.

Taylor and Jimi reached the Pub and joined their friends. Howie and Amy were more than happy to have Taylor back after a long time. They guarded her from all sides like she was a princess now.

They made her sit comfortably and talked with her. Taylor was happy to see them. But she felt annoyed with the loud atmosphere in the pub, which was her vibe before.

But she had to be here, as they had a plan. Taylor and Jimi had a plan. Only they knew what it was. They had planned to give back to Jack what he had given Taylor.

As Taylor got busy with Howie and Amy. Jimi looked for what she wanted in return. After looking throughout the crowded bar, she finally found Shawn all hiding in a corner with his friend.

Yes, there was Nathan, his friend and Taylor's uncle in a relationship. This was new to Jimi. But she was no less than Taylor in wanting her crush for her.

She boldly approached Shawn and asked him to come out for a while. Taylor had to execute what they had planned. She waited for someone.

She knew and was sure that someone would come immediately. Knowing Shawn and Nathan are here, she knew her dearest father Jack would be here any moment.

Meanwhile Shawn came out with Jimi to the open garden behind and Jimi was soon hanging onto his neck, so close that he felt inhibited.

Jimi - "Mr. Shawn, you are not my teacher here and I'm not your student as well."

Shawn - removing her arms around him. "So how does that change things? How does it matter?"

Jimi - hmm, You know what Taylor has been through all because she wants her father. I'm not doing that. I'm only asking a man of virtue, a disciplined man, a humble, sweet, man of honor to make love to me. How does age matter here?".

Shawn - pushing her away softly. Talking unlike a teacher for the first time. Looking deep into her eyes, caressing her cheeks. " It matters, princess. It matters more than our lifetime. I wouldn't want to leave you behind all alone after me, battling the loneliness. You need to be with someone of your age, who would stick around with you for a longer time."

Jimi- Seriously? Is that the reason keeping us away, have you ever heard of destiny, Sir? Are you sure of the next moment? That the car passing by just doesn't hit us and the end comes sooner than you can think of? Woooow, is that the pretext that has kept us apart?"

Shawn- "Listen, Princess! Whatever your intentions are, it's not going to work out with me. I'm on watch here, so that your dear friend is safe here."

Jimi - What about the deal we had sir?

Shawn- What do you want?

Jimi- YOU!

Shawn - are you sure, after what has happened to your friend?

Jimi - 100% sure, would go through the same to have you as mine.

Shawn heaves deeper, with his usual stern emotionless look, ignores her and starts walking back to the table.

Jimi - shouting... this is a scam, you fooled me into doing this, now you can't walk away.

Shawn- turning back "wouldn't you do that much for you dear friend?"

Jimi- I would definitely, but I would also do this for myself.

Saying that, Jimi runs to Shawn and smacks her lips to him, pulling him closer by force and Shawn though surprised, closes his eyes and feels the hard push of Jimi's lips and the way her body hits him with force running to him.

Shawn could feel his nerves getting high on oxytocin, and his mind getting hazy with her kiss. As if he was waiting for this moment forever.

He immediately grabs her waist and she climbs up over his torso locking him with her legs, he grabs her waist harder and deepens the kiss and sucks her lips deeper. Biting them and chewing them.

Jimi, like any other girl, melts into her lover's first ever kiss and moans within the kiss, allowing him to enter his tongue into her wet cavern.

People around just pass by looking at them thinking they are a couple and ignore this erotic behavior. But the couple were deeply immersed in their act of lust.

She snakes her arms around Shawn's shoulders and plays along with his playful tongue and her hands wander around his chest and slowly moves down to his pants.

This was the moment Mr.Shawn comes back to realize he is not supposed to do this and opens his eyes and keeps her down. Both of them panting for breath, locking their eyes for different reasons.

12