Daddy Dearest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimi was trying to say "So this is what we are destined for"

Shawn meant to say "So with this kiss the deal is done, you got what you wanted"

"We need to complete this." Jimi pleaded.

"Never going to happen, you've got what I had promised." Shawn firmly answered.

I need you in whole, Jimi's voice cracked up saying this.

"I need you to stop this madness" Shawn walks farther ahead.

Jimi comes behind running and hugs his back tight. "I want you so bad..."

Shawn pushes her away and yells "This is not going to happen, get your senses back princess."

Jimi feels hurt with his harsh words, and the rebel she is, passes ahead of him and stops him, saying "Then you are going to regret your choice now. It was only for Taylor's sake earlier, now I need to join, and none can stop us"

Shawn doesn't even understand a single word of what she meant and just sees her go inside thinking what it could be. He had a hunch that the kids were being foolish and nasty, and Shawn's intuition never goes wrong.

Joining the table back, Shawn finds Jack has already arrived by their side to watch his daughter here. Nathan also comforts the two saying the situation is under control.

Shawn sees Jimi whisper something into Taylor's ears and the friends move into the dance floor in between the crowd making the adults aware of their insecurities.

Both Shawn and Jack watch their sultry addictive counterparts sway seductively around boys and men. Both of them act and play around men like they belong in their arms, of those strangers.

Note -

I like this chapter, it's better to write drama, than previously written Mffff chapter. What do you think Taylor and Jimi are upto?

Non Existent.

♤♡◇♧

12