Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

Their eyes met.

"Sure Steve, anything you say."

"When you and Janet had sex, you pulled out. I want you to do it with her again, and this time, don't pull out."

Frank could tell by the look in his eyes he was dead serious.

"Steve, I can't... I can't do that!" He stammered.

"Sure you can Frank, and it would make me and Janet both happy."

"It's not that. Not at all. Steve, I can't get hard any more without taking a pill!"

"Well then take a pill!"

"I haven't had that prescription filled in years."

"Well, that's a problem." Steve admitted. But Steve was a resourceful man. A very wealthy and resourceful man.

"If I can get you a pill, will you do this for me?"

Frank thought for a minute. Janet was so much more beautiful now than she had been back then, and try as he may have to forget, the silken texture of his little girl's vagina was a memory that would never fade.

"Are you sure this is what Janet wants?"

"I'm more than sure." Steve said confidently.

***

The next day when he returned from the conference, Frank found a small prescription bottle on the bedside table in the guest room.

Inside the bottle was the familiar little blue pill, with a small folded piece of paper.

He unfolded the paper, and saw Steve's bold handwriting.

Frank:

This is a 100 mg, the biggest size. I didn't know what you took, the doctor said if it's too much, just split it in half.

Jenny and I will be taking off for the evening at 7, and won't be back until Janet texts us. Take the pill at least half an hour before that.

Be good to her Frank, and remember, DON'T PULL OUT!"

He looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was already 6:30.

He took the bottle in hand and walked out to the kitchen, looking for something to split it with. He had a good mind for numbers and clearly remembered taking a 50 Mg pill, and having hour long erections with it.

He didn't want to risk swallowing the whole thing, besides, he could just take the other half later if it wasn't doing the job.

With the pill split and half of it swallowed, he headed back to the guest room.

In about 20 minutes the familiar side effects began, a slightly stuffy nose and a bit of pressure behind his eyes.

He knew that he would be able to perform for his beautiful daughter.

***

Through the open door of the guest room he could hear the front door close, and knew that Jenny and Steve had left for the evening.

He realized he had begun to shake when he heard a soft voice speak behind him.

"Hi Daddy."

He turned quickly, and standing before him was his little girl. His beautiful little girl Janet, all grown up now, her thick nut brown hair hanging almost to her waist, dressed in a satin teddy that her firm breasts and erect nipples were almost visible through.

The teddy stopped just below her hips, and he could tell she was wearing nothing underneath it.

Her hips swayed seductively as she crossed the short distance between them, gliding in to his arms and raising her face to kiss his lips softly.

Wordlessly she unfastened her father's pants and let them drop to the floor, her soft hand encircling his penis.

Blood surged to his seven inch rod, and his beautiful daughter pushed him gently down on to the bed, indicating with her finger for him to remove his shirt.

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor, looking up just in time to see the satin teddy come up and his little girl's firm perky breasts spring free.

She let it fall to the floor.

"Oh Daddy, I've waited soooo long" She breathed and climbed up on the bed.

Frank felt his cock aching with anticipation. Janet took it in her hand, lowering her head and gently nuzzling his glans with her lips.

Frank gasped as she opened her mouth and his full length vanished into her throat in one smooth motion.

The sensation was overpowering. In just minutes he felt the head of his rock hard prick begin to swell. Janet pulled her head off of his cock and laid down beside him, kissing him tenderly and pressing her firm tits into his chest.

Her moment had come. She pulled him over on top of her, guiding his throbbing cock to her hot wet opening.

"Make love to me Daddy." She whispered in his ear.

He gasped as the head of his cock contacted the soft wet lips of his beautiful daughter's pussy. With a gentle push, he began sliding smoothly into her silky wet slit.

'Oooooo Daddy..." She moaned as her father's penis entered her.

A few gentle strokes later, his balls came to rest against her tight little butt.

"Oh Daddy it's so good." She sighed. "Fuck me Daddy."

He began to gently fuck his beautiful daughter, like he had on her birthday all those years ago.

She had been a late bloomer, and was still a little awkward back then.

But now she was a stunningly beautiful woman, and it was a struggle to keep from blowing his load in her immediately. He slowed his pace till the urge passed and continued to fuck his beautiful daughter with slow deep thrusts.

After almost half an hour of glorious sex with her beloved daddy, Janet locked her legs around her father's back and began to rotate her hips in time with his thrusts.

She could feel her orgasm building as he stroked into her deep, his cum filled balls compressing against her taut smooth ass at the bottom of each stroke. Suddenly, she began to thrash and buck her hips violently as her orgasm crashed over her, the waves and ripples flowing along the walls of her vagina crushing her daddy's prick in a heavenly grip.

It was all Frank could take. His balls drew up close to his body. As Janet's orgasm began to ebb, she felt the knob on the end of his rock hard shaft begin to swell.

"Cum for me Daddy... Cum inside me." She purred in his ear as she reached down and gently rolled his balls in her soft hand.

Frank pounded his cock deep in to his daughter as he felt the semen in his balls begin to boil over.

"Ooooo Janet sweetie daddy's cumming" he groaned as the hot thick cum blasted from the little slit in the tip of his cock and flooded his beautiful daughter's pussy.

"Mmmmm yes daddy!" She purred as he continued to empty his balls into her for several minutes.

Finally, he rolled off of her, exhausted. She rested her head on his chest and sighed as his semen oozed out of her. At last her dream had come true. It was all she had ever thought it would be.

"Oh Daddy, I've waited so long for that. I felt so bad all these years, knowing that I broke up my parent's marriage."

"You didn't break up our marriage sweetie; we were having trouble for a few years before we split up. We just did a good job of hiding it from you. The beginning of the end for us was when your mother started getting in to anal. That was long before you and I made love sweetie."

"Why would that hurt your marriage?"

"She began to prefer it. And when I told her I didn't like shit on my dick, she went and bought toys and did it to herself. In that last year I think we only had sex half a dozen times."

"Couldn't you have just worn a condom and given her the anal she wanted?"

"At first I could have, but after a while she started buying larger and larger toys. The last one I saw was at least 12 inches long."

Janet winced a little at the thought of such a monster tool in her anus.

"You know what the saddest part is sweetie? If she wanted me back, I'd be there in a minute."

***

It hadn't been too hard to adjust to fabulous wealth, being as their net worth was already well over a million thanks to wise investing and a decent income from Steve's freelance work.

It had been a little hard for Janet at first to accept the fact they were going to have to move to a place where better security could be arranged.

Steve had done the searching for a property, and found a wooded 30 acre tract just a bit closer to the city, priced quite a bit higher than it was worth he thought, but he loved the location.

Janet had been working with the architect, and in an amazingly short time, work had begun on their new home, similar in layout to their old home, just much larger and far more lavishly appointed.

Jenny had even gotten involved, and the pool and fitness areas were coming along nicely. The workers got a thrill at first when the beautiful young girl in the little silver Mercedes came by daily to check on their progress, but soon it was known that if anything were not to her exacting specifications, her visit would not be enjoyable.

The construction was approaching completion, and Janet couldn't have been happier. It had been more work for her than a full time job.

Finally, with her father in town for a couple of weeks, she took a day to just relax and think.

She had much to think about. There were many things she had wished she could do in the past, but money got in the way.

Not the things most people think about doing with money either. Janet had wanted to do good things, kind things, especially for the people she loved.

She had had plenty of time to think by the time Steve walked in. Time to think, and time to plan, and time to make arrangements.

.

They sat at the table talking before they cleaned up the dishes, as was their custom.

It wasn't long at all until Janet steered the conversation to what she had done with her day.

"Steve, It's been a pretty wild ride these last few months. I feel like so much has changed, yet everything that's truly important in life has remained the same."

"That's a good thing, isn't it?" He replied.

"Of course it is! But there are a few things that are really important to me that need to change, and need to change right now."

He nodded, and let her continue.

"Does it go without saying that everything I have is yours, and everything you have is mine?"

"Of course it does! I would still be working for someone else if you and Jenny hadn't come along." He assured her.

"To me, that means literally everything, including the children you've fathered with other women."

He nodded once and regarded her silently.

"You didn't cheat on me and get them pregnant, I arranged every one of those affairs for you, and I was just as happy as their mothers were when the babies were born."

Steve knew her love for him was unconditional and wondered where she was going with this. Janet continued, her words taking on a more excited tone and pace.

"You remember how badly we wanted more children after Jenny? We have them now! Five of them! And I love every one of them as much as if I had carried them myself."

She looked down for a few seconds

"We're filthy rich now. It's time to take care of your children. OUR children. And their mothers, starting with Judy and Jacob."

"We haven't seen Judy in three years. Can we even find her?" He asked.

"I've talked to her a few times in the last three years. She and Jacob are living from hand to mouth in some shithole apartment in Brownsville." She said, voice cracking with emotion.

She paused a moment to compose herself.

"I called and spoke to her today. Our flight leaves DFW at 9:05 tomorrow morning and lands in Brownsville at 10:16. If all goes well, we can be back in time for dinner. If not we can stay a couple days on South Padre."

Steve knew that that was the end of the discussion. It was the only right thing to do.

They could both use some island time anyway.

***

The divorce had not been much of a choice for Judy.

Brian had known from the start that her baby wasn't his, and held it against her, never mind the fact that he had talked his reluctant wife in to swapping to fulfill his burning lust for Janet.

He was cheating on her with at least two other women by the time the baby came, so Judy never felt any guilt for having sex twice a month with Steve.

After little Jacob was born Brian started screwing every woman who would let him. And since his problem with premature ejaculation hadn't gotten any better, he was constantly changing lovers.

Their marriage became a living hell over those four years. After just two of them, she knew she had to get out, but momentum is a powerful thing.

He had taken to calling Jacob "Your little bastard" even right in front of him, and making no effort whatsoever to conceal his affairs.

The first time he hit her, she began making her plans to get out.

Less than a week later, he had slapped her face hard on the way out the door to work in the morning.

He came home to an empty house. She packed up little Jake and spent a couple days at the women's shelter, before heading home to her parent's house in Brownsville.

By the end, she hadn't had sex with him in months. She had still never let him in without a condom.

He came to the divorce proceeding armed with a lawyer and a DNA test. She didn't even try to get child support, she just wanted out.

And that's all she got.

Judy was a proud woman, and never told her parents much about the divorce.

Like many Mexican-American families in Brownsville, her parents were staunch Catholics and divorce was something the church did not recognize.

Judy was bilingual, her Spanish as accent free as her English, and not afraid of hard work. Soon she found a job at a dollar store and a small apartment for her and little Jake. It wasn't an easy life, but it was freedom, and she knew that as the saying goes, freedom isn't free.

She was always happy to hear from Janet, and was surprised and pleased to hear that she and Steve were coming to the Rio Grande valley for a visit. She had offered to pick them up at the airport, but Janet had already reserved a rental car.

She made sure her humble apartment and little Jake looked as good as possible, and smiled to herself as she heard the anticipated knock on the door.

"Judy! You look great! You've lost weight!" Janet exclaimed as Judy opened the door and stepped into Janet's arms for a hug.

Hunger will do that for you, Judy thought to herself.

She couldn't help but feel a tingle in her neglected vagina when Steve's turn to hug her came.

"Jacob, do you remember Aunt Janet?"

Little Jake nodded his head, although he barely remembered the face of the women his mom seemed so happy to see.

"And this is her husband, Uncle Steve."

For obvious reasons, Jake hadn't seen Steve since before he was old enough to remember, but he took an instant liking to the tall friendly man with the oddly familiar face.

Janet marveled at the sight of Steve and Jake together.

Except for the jet black hair and liquid brown eyes he shared with his mother, Jacob's face could have been made from a photograph of Steve's.

The three adults took seats around the kitchen table and caught up on old news while Jacob hovered excitedly.

"Steve, why don't you ask Jake if he'd like to go get an ice cream cone?" Janet said, more to Jacob than Steve.

At the mere mention of an ice cream cone, Jake became as excited as you would expect a seven year old boy who didn't get many luxuries to be.

"Can we mom? Please!" He bubbled.

"Oh all right." Judy said with a smile and a laugh.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Janet turned to Judy.

"They won't be gone long, so I'll get right to the point. Steve got very lucky with an investment he made, and to make the long story short, we find ourselves insanely wealthy now."

Judy stared at her blankly.

"Judy, we want you to move back up to Dallas. We're having a house built next to ours for you and little Jake to live in. You'll never have to worry about money again." Janet said, and the seriousness in her expression was not lost on Judy.

"I appreciate that Janet, more than you know, but I'm getting by. I was raised to do things for myself, I can't take charity." She said in a quiet voice, looking down at the well worn kitchen table in front of her. Judy didn't even take food stamps, although she qualified easily.

Janet was quick to reply.

"It's not charity. Look at Jacob. Is there any doubt who his father is? You and Jake can't live like this Judy."

Judy had no answer.

"He's Steve's son, Judy, and raising him is a full time job. A job only you are qualified to do. We want you to make it your only job, starting today. It pays more than you have ever made in your life and comes with a beautiful home, a new car, and all expenses paid."

Janet let that sink in for a moment.

Judy had taken enough of Janet's advice over the years to know that she thought things through.

There was little doubt that Janet's way was the best way, but Judy had her pride.

She continued to stare down at her kitchen table. She had worked so hard, and gotten so little, but everything she had, she had earned herself. She knew no other way.

"I'm not offering you a handout Judy. I'm offering you a job. Will you take it?"

Judy mulled it over in silence for another minute.

"Let me talk to mi madre y padre about it. I think they're going to need me some day." She finally said in a soft voice, lapsing in to the Spanish she spoke in her parent's home.

Janet nodded, and sat for a moment composing her thoughts before she spoke again.

"Will you at least let us buy your way out of this shitty apartment?"

Judy laughed a bit and wiped a little tear out of her eye.

"Sure."

Soon Steve and Jacob returned from the ice cream shop.

Little Jake seemed to really like "Aunt" Janet and "Uncle" Steve.

Janet had noticed a new animated feature playing at the movie theater they had passed on the freeway, and asked Jacob if he'd like to go see it with her.

"Can I mom? Please?" he asked Judy with enthusiasm.

Judy knew what Janet was up to. She hoped to have some time alone with Steve, but hadn't figured out a way to arrange it.

As usual though, Janet thought of everything.

"Have fun you two!" She said with a wink as she and Jacob stepped out the door.

.

Steve smiled as Judy turned to him with that look on her face that he knew oh so well.

"Let me show you the bedroom." She giggled, taking him by the hand and leading the way.

Steve didn't notice that Judy's bedroom furniture was old and dated, all he could see was Judy's shirt coming off over the top of her head and her thick curly black hair tumbling free.

Her belly was flatter than he remembered, the cute little spots of baby fat long gone, but what remained was well toned.

He pulled her close and kissed her tenderly, her kisses just as soft and sweet as he remembered.

He skillfully unsnapped her bra, and her big firm tits tumbled free.

One could not expect them to be as firm and round as they were shortly after her 18th birthday when he had first seen them, and they weren't, but they were quite a bit firmer and rounder than most 25 year old women with 36 DD tits.

Steve eagerly pulled one of her rubbery upturned nipples into his mouth, his hands roaming freely over her soft, smooth, tanned skin.

They kissed and slowly undressed each other at the side of the bed, eventually pulling each other down on to the well-worn mattress.

"Be careful, I'm not on birth control" She sighed, hoping that he would ignore her and plant his seed deep inside her fertile womb.

He pushed the thick bulb against her wet labia and heard Judy moan softly as he entered her.

He pulled a rubbery nipple into his mouth and began to plow his long thick rod into her hot wet pussy with slow powerful thrusts. .

"Oh god it's been so long! Fuck me Steve. Fuck me hard!"

He had almost forgotten how hot, wet, and deep Judy's vagina was, but now as his balls came to rest against her ass and her big firm tits flattened against his chest, he remembered how sweet that pussy was as if he had fucked her yesterday.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him, remembering exactly how he liked it, and they settled in together for a long, smooth fuck.

blozo
blozo
948 Followers