Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

Their lips had fused together in a deep wet kiss as he stroked his massive prick smoothly in and out of Judy, almost as if they had been together last week instead of three long years ago.

He wrapped an arm around one of her big firm tits and used the other to pull her butt cheek hard to the side so he could drive his prick into her even deeper. He relished every smooth, deep stroke of their long, slow fuck.

It was just as easy as it ever was for him to make Judy cum, and they had both long ago lost track of how many orgasms she had had when he felt the familiar tingling begin in the head of his cock. Remembering to pull out in time was not a strength for Steve, but just before he passed the point of no return, he quickly yanked his massive prick out of Judy's silky vagina and moved up the bed, guiding the thick knob in to her open mouth.

As soon as her lips closed around the thick shaft, her cheeks bulged from the force of the hot thick load of jism erupting from the head of his cock into her soft warm mouth.

She struggled to contain the raging torrent, but only succeeded in swallowing about half of it before it began to flow out of her mouth and down the side of his throbbing shaft.

Fortunately, she had positioned a small towel near the bed, and quickly wiped the excess semen off of her face before she snuggled up to his side and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Judy sweetie, we'd really love to have you come back." He whispered in her ear.

Judy had just about made up her mind. She just had to make sure her parents were taken care of first.

"You'll see me again... soon." She whispered back as her soft hand encircled the head of his penis.

They lay still together for a little while, Steve closing his eyes and resting while Judy lazily stroked his cock with her left hand.

It wasn't long before he began to stiffen. Judy straddled his thighs and guided him to her opening, gliding down on to him all the way in one smooth stroke.

***

They had been having sex continuously since Janet and Jake had left, and they knew the movie wouldn't last much longer. Steve had long ago rolled over on top of her, mashing her big firm tits hard against his chest as his thrusting took on a sense of urgency.

He felt the tingling in the head of his cock begin for the second time.

"Oh god Judy I need to cum soon... Do you need me to pull?'

"Wait! I have something special for you!" Judy smiled, gently pushing him off of her and sitting up on the edge of the bed.

She reached into a drawer on the bedside table, and rose to her feet as she pulled out a bottle of baby oil.

She flipped open the lid and applied a generous amount to her big firm tits, rubbing it in with her hands while her liquid brown eyes gazed seductively in to his.

She extended an oily hand and pulled pulled him to the edge of the bed, where he leaned back on his elbows as Judy wrapped her big firm oily tits around his throbbing cock and began to lift and lower them with her hands.

Soon the tingling in the head of his cock returned, and Judy felt the knob begin to swell and mashed her tits even harder around his cock.

He collapsed on to his back as the thick base of his rod surged and the first spurt of his hot thick cum erupted from between Judy's tits to splatter against her chin.

They were both still giggling while they hurriedly cleaned up, and not a moment too soon either.

Janet and little Jake were knocking on the door.

.

By noon the next day they had found a lovely little three bedroom house for rent in a nice neighborhood, and paid the rent for six months in advance. Judy's landlord had started to bitch about breaking the lease, but Janet silenced him with a check for the rest of the lease term.

The movers were already busy loading up all of Judy's furniture, while Steve supervised.

Janet indulged her passion for clothes shopping, and took Judy and Jake with her to outfit little Jake from head to toe several times over.

If Judy was worried about how she would pay the bills on the pretty little house, she needn't have been.

It was all in Janet's name. Her accountant would take care of everything.

It had been hard to convince Judy that her 10 year old car was not dependable enough, but in the end the shiny new Lexus SUV they took her to see won her over.

.

On the far south end of South Padre Island is a little dump of a restaurant with a neon sign in the window that says "Sorry, We're Open."

That's where Janet and Steve were sitting later that evening, over a large tray of the fattest, tastiest cold boiled shrimp you could ever imagine, and a couple of ice cold beers.

Janet was well satisfied with the way things were going, and now, with the sun setting over the Laguna Madre, felt truly relaxed for the first time since her eyes first focused on the bank balance.

It had been a whirlwind three day trip to be sure, and there were a couple of happy tears in everyone's eyes when Steve and Janet said their goodbyes and drove off in their rental car for the airport.

As they passed out of view, Judy turned and looked from the sidewalk at the cute little house with the shiny new car in the driveway. This had all just come out of nowhere, and still seemed like a dream to her.

The next morning when she went out to her new car to take little Jake to school, she noticed a nice little set of golf clubs for Jake in the very back.

Next to the clubs was a thick manila envelope.

When she opened it, the first thing that came out was a note in Janet's pretty cursive handwriting.

Judy: We hope Jake likes the golf clubs, you can go get him lessons. You're both members at the country club over at 77 and Torres. I've put a few things in this envelope to tide you over until you make your decision. Don't think of it as a gift, think of it as an advance on your first month's salary.

Hope to see you again soon!

Love,

Janet and Steve.

Judy examined the rest of the contents of the envelope.

A banded stack of new hundred dollar bills was the first thing she saw, followed by an information packet from the country club, a credit card and a debit card with her name on them, a little sticky note with the PIN numbers, and a spare key for her Lexus.

A few miles north of Dallas, construction began on a cute little house, about a hundred yards away from a big beautiful house on a sprawling tract of wooded land.

***

Jenny had been disappointed almost three weeks ago when her period came, but she knew getting pregnant was not a first time every time thing. And now with her grandpa visiting right at the peak of her fertility, her chances to get a belly full of her daddy's sperm were limited. She had resigned herself to at least another month of waiting when she heard the tone alerting her to a new voice mail, and soon she was hearing the familiar voice of her mother.

"Hi Jenny, we have to stay down here for a couple of days. Tell Grandpa we'll be back Friday morning early. Use your credit card and take him out to dinner every night till we get home. Love you!"

Jenny had gotten used to her mom using voice mail now, which was a relief. The work she was doing with the Speech and Language pathologist was starting to bear fruit already, but reading a text was going to be a struggle for quite some time yet.

She still hadn't adjusted to having the lid blown off of the Poor Little Jenny routine she had worked so skillfully since she was a kid.

"Thank god I'm hot now!" She often thought to herself.

The first few times she had to tell someone "I'm dyslexic, could you read that for me" were painful, but by and large people had seemed happy to help, and now as she sat at the table across from her grandfather in the restaurant, he too seemed more than happy to be reading the menu to his beautiful little granddaughter.

After dinner, they returned home for a quiet evening.

Frank had just settled in to bed, when he heard a strange noise coming through the wall of the guest room. Getting up to investigate, he followed the sound until it led to Jenny's door.

He knocked softly.

"Jenny? Are you OK?"

Jenny, of course, had been masturbating, thinking about her daddy's big thick dick erupting deep inside her. She quickly composed herself and rose from the bed to open her door.

Frank's jaw dropped at the sight before him as the door swung open. The two regarded each other in silence for a few seconds.

"It's OK grandpa, you can come in" Jenny said smiling, aware that her grandpa could easily see her firm young tits through the filmy material of her nightie.

"Oh Jenny, I don't know if that's a good idea. A grandfather shouldn't be in his granddaughter's bedroom at this time of night." He said nervously.

Jenny could sense the sexual tension in the air. She didn't have to think long about what to do next.

"I know grandpa. I just want you to lay down with me and hold me." She said, taking him by the hand and leading him to the bed.

They lay down together, and soon her taut firm buttocks rubbed against the crotch of his sleeping shorts. His cock began to rise. His cock began to rise all the time, but never rose all the way without that stupid pill any more. Even his beautiful daughter couldn't get him fully erect without a full dose of Viagra.

But much to his surprise, his granddaughter could.

He reached around and cupped one of her firm smooth breasts.

"Do you want to put your dick in me Grandpa?" Jenny whispered seductively.

"I wish I could Jenny sweetie, but we don't have any condoms" he whispered back as his fingers traced the outline of her puffy nipple through the flimsy material of her nightie.

"It's OK grandpa, you can put it in me bare."

"No Jenny! Not bare! What if I get you pregnant?"

"Just pull out" she whispered and pulled him over on top of her, guiding his stiff penis to her tender slit and rubbing it gently on the outside.

"Push" she whispered, pulling him toward her with her strong legs.

He moaned softly as he felt the tight ring of her pussy snap down over his glans. She drew him in with her legs, and in a moment his cock was completely buried in his beautiful little granddaughter.

Bare.

Her tiny pussy was even tighter and silkier than her mother's, and soon his cock was gliding smoothly in and out of his granddaughter's vagina.

"Do I fuck as good as mommy Grandpa?" she giggled as he stroked smoothly in and out of her.

Frank just nodded.

Jenny knew she did. Her mother had taught her every trick she knew, and Jenny was the best athlete in the family.

And now with her grandfather's dick in her up to his balls, Jenny was using all of her athletic skills to show her grandpa that she was even better in bed than her mom. Less than ten minutes later, she sensed that she had worked him to the edge.

"Be careful Grandpa, it's my fertile time" she whispered in his ear as she cupped his balls in her tiny hand and gently rolled them, driving him even closer to his orgasm.

Frank had been fantasizing the whole time about how good it would feel to ejaculate deep inside his beautiful granddaughter, and now he began rutting into her with all his strength, all thoughts of pulling out forgotten. The tingling in the head of his cock was building as Jenny's tiny pussy milked his prick, even better than her mother had. Frank's mind went blank as his rod sawed in and out of her, faster and faster until finally he slammed himself into her to the hilt and froze.

"Pull out Grandpa! Pull out!" Jenny squealed.

But it was too late. Frank groaned as his sperm raced up the tube in his cock and began to spew into Jenny's fertile belly.

"Nooooooo Grandpa." She groaned

Three spurts blasted from the hole in the tip of his cock before he came to his senses and pulled out, but by now his semen was just dribbling from the tip. Almost all of his potent sperm was already spreading out inside Jenny's belly.

"Oh Jenny, Jenny sweetie I'm so sorry! I wasn't even thinking!" His apology was heartfelt, and Jenny knew it.

"It's OK Grandpa, it's Ok" she whispered, pulling him gently down on to her.

He relaxed, settling his chest down on to his granddaughter's supple breasts.

A little over an hour later, Frank laid his head on the pillow in the guest room. Over in Jenny's room, his second load was oozing out of her tender little pussy.

It was a little before midnight when Jenny nodded off to sleep.

Deep in her womb, her grandfather's sperm were swarming on the surface of her egg.

***

It felt good to be back home, and in plenty of time to see her father off with another couple days of hot sex. Janet made him promise to visit more often, and next time bring a whole bottle of those pills!

Steve had managed to get him a couple of more, and Janet took several more of his loads before he headed back home. No one noticed that he had used the other half of the first one to absolutely fuck Jenny's brains out the next day. The three more loads of sperm he pumped into her didn't matter, her egg had already been penetrated. Jenny looked forward to his next visit almost as much as her mom!

Life quickly got back to the new normal, and the weekend rolled around. The weekend of Steve's sister Emma's little girl's 18th birthday party.

Sara was a pretty but somewhat scrawny little girl, and looked out of place in the family, unless you knew Bill's mother that is. The facial features were a near perfect match, but sadly, so were the nearly non existent breasts.

She was, however, nobody's fool, as clever and manipulative a little girl as there ever was. And somehow, she had convinced her mother and her aunt to let her have her way yet again, as Steve would find out as the party wound down.

"You won't believe what Sara asked for for her 18th birthday! Janet said with a sly smile.

"What?" He replied.

Emma answered for her.

"Uncle Steve's big fat dick!"

Emma and Janet laughed hysterically at Steve's expression.

Sara was cute enough, no doubt, but she was as they say, the runt of the litter.

She was a little less than five foot one, with curly red hair and the bright blue eyes that ran in the family.

But she hadn't inherited the family breasts, instead she sported a pair of tiny little A cups, with tiny nipples about the size of a BB.

Her little butt was cute but narrow, not the glorious big firm heart shape of her mother and older sisters.

She had a pretty face and a small mouth, with bright white teeth that were going to be perfectly straight as soon as her shiny braces came off.

"You have got to be kidding me." He said to Emma.

"No, not kidding a bit. Surely you know anything Gina has, Sara has to have too!"

Steve thought about Gina for a minute, how she had looked when he saw her last week.

Over the last two years he had probably pumped a gallon of sperm into her, and now her belly was beginning to swell again with the baby he had planted in her a couple months ago.

"And you're both good with this?" He said disbelievingly.

Emma and Janet looked at each other and nodded.

"I don't know, she just looks too young." He muttered.

"Jenny looked even younger at her age and you fucked her brains out!" Janet giggled.

"Because you told me to!" he replied and stuck his tongue out at her.

By now the last of the guests had departed, and as if by magic, Sara had appeared at Steve's side.

"Are you ready to give me my present Uncle Steve?" She said slyly, taking him by the hand and leading him off to her room as Emma and Janet snickered.

Steve hadn't even bothered to close the door to her room behind them, distracted as he was by the little girl tugging his shorts down.

"Oooooo it's so big!" She said, smiling wide as her uncle's huge prick sprung free.

The sight of her gleaming braces instantly sent a surge of blood to his massive tool, and he was almost painfully stiff as Sara giggled and lay back on the bed, lifting her little butt for him to pull her shorts off.

His eyes stayed focused on her shiny braces as she spread her legs wide for him to mount her.

His massive tool swayed from side to side as he waded up between her legs.

He didn't know if she had waxed or if she just didn't grow any hair, but her puffy little mound was absolutely bald, and soaking wet with her juices and he worked his fat knob up and down her teenage slit.

He pushed hard and was rewarded with the rich sensation of the tight ring of her labia snapping over his glans with a loud pop.

Sara sighed and smiled her pretty smile, her shiny braces glinting in the light of her bedroom as uncle Steve's massive cock began to churn in and out of her tight slick hole.

"Shit, she's even tighter than Jenny!" he thought to himself as her tiny pussy crushed the thick bulb of his cock like a strong wet fist, instantly pushing him to the edge. By sheer force of will, he was able to control himself, but not before the thick base of his cock had surged powerfully, blasting a single rope of his sperm deep inside the little girl's belly.

He recovered quickly and began to stroke into her slowly, a little deeper with each thrust.

Soon, and much to his surprise, his balls came to rest against her ass. The tiny little teen had taken every last inch of his massive tool.

"When was your period Sara?"

"Uhhh, about two weeks ago." She grunted, and Steve knew that the single pulse of sperm he had pumped into the little girl was probably already getting her pregnant.

Years of practice with his beautiful daughter had taught Steve how to make it last, and he settled into a pace he knew he could sustain forever, working himself to the edge again and again, driving the succulent little girl underneath him to orgasm after orgasm with his long powerful cock.

Sara was used to masturbating for hours, and was having no difficulty keeping up, but when Steve drove his prick to the bottom of her hole and rocked his hips hard from side to side, Sara completely lost control.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and began to flutter, and her vagina clamped down hard on the massive tool embedded deep inside it and began to spasm.

And that was all Steve could take. The tingling in the head of his prick came on fast and strong.

"Uuh...Oh... Oh Sara, I need to cum." he grunted as he pistoned his massive rod in and out of the little girl's tight wet pussy.

"Are you gonna squirt it in me?"

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No...Squirt it in my tummy... Oh god... I want your baby!"

Instantly Steve knew that he was getting the little girl pregnant.

All the pre cum and single throbs at the edge of orgasm had already put more sperm in her belly than many men had in their full load, and he was moments away from flooding her womb with ten times as much thick rich semen.

His bulging cock stiffened even further, to the point of being painfully erect in anticipation of blowing his hot thick load deep into his big sister's fertile teen daughter.

"Sara... Oh god Sara... Sara I'm gonna blow!" He grunted as he felt his thick bulb begin to swell rapidly deep inside the little girl.

He buried his cock in her all the way and moved his hips from side to side, just enough to get that last little bit of friction and push himself over the top.

"Mmmmm Sara" He moaned as he felt his scrotum lurching forward and the first hot jet of sperm racing up from his balls to burst from the head of his cock deep inside her fertile teen belly.

"Oh! I feel it squirting!" Sara squealed and thrashed her hips as she felt the first rope of her uncle's sperm splatter against her shiny cervix.

"Yes! Get me pregnant!" She hissed in his ear as he continued to blow hot ropes of jism deep inside her. From the open door, Janet and Emma watched in amazement as his hands pulled her taut firm ass cheeks apart, stretching the tiny hole in her cervix open wide as his thick rod surged, sending a visible pulse up the bottom of his shaft and pumping hot thick jets of his semen straight into his little niece's womb, splashing against the back wall, instantly drowning her egg in a sea of wriggling sperm.

blozo
blozo
948 Followers