All Comments on 'Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 04'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish there was more!

I have loved the series from day 1 and you have become 1 of my top 3 authors.

MhouserMhouserabout 5 years ago
Write another

Write another part a part 5. It would be nice if Jenny showed her strength and beat the crap out of Judy's ex husband. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too many characters!!

I found the abundance of characters in this story more a distraction than anything else. That combined with the lack of proper explanation of who is related to who and how had me rapidly skimming everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lost

There was so many different characters I got lost in who was who but honestly I can’t say anything since I’m sitting here fingering myself reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wishes

Makes me wish I had a daughter who wanted to be fucked by her daddy

blozoblozoabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

I had hoped people would have read parts 1,2, and 3 in which all of the "Too many characters" of which you speak were at the very least introduced. This story was never meant to stand alone, it was meant to tie up loose ends and conclude the series.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 5 years ago
SSDD&W

Not sorry to see the end of the story. It got to the point that it was same shit, different day & woman. I was really hoping that since all but Judy's baby were girls that Jenny would finally not only get pregnant but would have twins, both of whom would be boys.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
loved it

please write about how judys boy does all of his sisters and their mothers

blozoblozoalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@Dickupinya

Although your suggestion is interesting, Literotica does not permit stories with under age sex in any form.

I'd need to change a lot of things or set it 18 years in the future.

But I do like your idea. Maybe I'll try that after I finish the other 8 stories I'm working on right now.

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.

i loved this SOOOO MUCH. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. OMG. i’m about to read EVERYTHING you have. SO GREAT. 13/10!!!

i hope you NEVER stop writing because you are TRULY gifted.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 4 years ago
Awesome

Awesome the 2nd time around as well. Great job🙂

shyspudshyspudabout 4 years ago

truly wonderful story....

you have a talent....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

It’s a work of fiction so it doesn’t need to follow strict guidelines. I’ve really enjoyed reading the series.

Blackout6661Blackout6661about 2 years ago

Just wondering it was said in The 3rd chapter that grandpa fertilized her egg, what happened with that?

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 2 years ago

A great beginning and even better ending. Understandable that this particular story arch can't continue with over popular speem donor...but there is still the one and only male heir in Jake to continue the incestuous bloodline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Softktty24

I know right!!! Like all I want now is to read about jake and Jenny starting their own family.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Thank you for finally granting Jenny's wish of her daddy giving her a baby and that Janet got her parents back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite arc might be Judy's. I'm odd like that. My most hated character in Naruto is Rin. But, I digress, this gets a bit silly with the success porn. Not only do the help out judy but she gets a Lexus. I can see why you were forced to end it but it's a silly false time constraint. I wish this series had lasted longer. I have come back a number of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story that Steve is one lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm so relieved my vicarious living through Jenny finally paid off and with a girl too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this was a crazy journey. Glad Jenny got what she really wanted in the end. And the ending came at the perfect time. It was getting a bit ridiculous. Honestly, after a while, I stopped even noticing the names and just saw the same sex scenes pasted in over and over :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the whole thing. boy talk about about keeping it in the family.

I just love the way things fell in place. All those kids LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
948 Followers
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES