Daddy Didn't Pull Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

April had dragged another lounge chair over and was now reclined on it, fingering her puffy little camel toe wildly.

"Do me now!" she said in a raspy voice.

Steve rose up off of his beautiful daughter and settled in between the wide spread legs of his beautiful niece.

Judy was amazed as she watched his massive prick stretch April's puffy pussy lips in to a tight ring and compress them into her crotch before they rebounded to engulf the head and a couple of inches with a loud snap.

Like they both loved to do, they began to kiss as he lowered his chest gently onto her supple breasts and began to fuck her with long, smooth strokes.

"It's time to go get Jake from school. Want to come with?" Jenny whispered to Judy, snapping her back to reality.

They grabbed their bikinis off the deck and headed off to get dressed, leaving Steve and April to enjoy a slow delicious fuck.

And slow and delicious it was. If you had been standing behind him you'd have seen the tight shiny ring of her pussy clinging tenaciously to his massive prick, until the head barely appeared at her opening and the long thick shaft, shining with her juices, slowly disappeared into her firm flat belly over and over again at a steady pace he could sustain forever.

Half an hour later, he could feel his second load of potent sperm boiling in his scrotum, begging for release.

A string of nearly continuous small orgasms had begun for April, and showed no sign of stopping yet.

April's pussy seemed to be almost vibrating with her prolonged orgasm, the gentle pulses bathing his glans in a rich sensation. He knew he could last no longer.

"April I'm gonna cum" he whispered as he buried his rod deep and froze.

"Yes! Give it to me... It's my fertile time" she whispered back.

Immediately the thick base of his cock surged powerfully as he began to ejaculate deep inside her, pumping rope after rope of his thick potent sperm into April's fertile womb.

He held her hips tight against his throbbing cock until her tight slick pussy had milked the last drop of semen from his balls.

.

Judy and April both woke up late the next day.

Pregnant.

***

Jenny was glad for April and Judy, truly she was. But she was also saddened in a way. Both of them six months into their second pregnancies, and she hadn't even had her first.

There was nothing in the world she wanted more than a baby. And all of their newfound wealth couldn't buy one.

All she had to show for six more months of trying were a couple of more late and heavy periods.

The first miscarriage had been devastating for her, and in her heart she knew that all of the late and heavy periods she had had since then were probably miscarriages too.

When she had opened up to her gynecologist about it, the doctor smiled wanly.

"It will happen for you Jennifer. Just be patient and keep trying."

***

"Daddy?"

"Yes Jenny?"

"I'm going to ovulate the day after tomorrow. Could you save it for me?" Jenny plead with her eyes.

Steve's heart melted.

***

Steve could see Jenny's firm thrusting breasts and puffy nipples clearly through the filmy material of her nightie as he closed her bedroom door behind himself.

He had asked Janet to edge him mercilessly for two full days, just to be sure he had as much potent sperm as possible available to pump deep into his beloved little girl at the peak of her fertility.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and kicked his shorts off, his long thick cock already standing straight up as he climbed up onto Jenny's bed and pulled her close, kissing her thick soft lips tenderly as her tiny hand encircled the shaft of his penis.

She pulled him over on top of herself, between her wide spread legs, and guided his rock hard prick to her already soaking wet labia.

He lodged the thick circumcised bulb in her opening and pushed hard, savoring the feeling of her labia stretching wide then snapping over his glans.

"Mmmmm daddy" she moaned as he entered her and began to work his meaty cock into her silky vagina, deeper and deeper with each slow deliberate thrust, until his thick bulbous glans pressed firmly against her cervix.

He began to fuck her, slowly at first, then building in speed and intensity. In a few minutes, Jenny folded her arms and legs around his back, shuddering with her orgasm.

Long, slow and deep he pumped his rod into his beautiful little girl, like he had so many times now. But this time felt different. Somehow he knew that today would be the day he gave his little girl the thing she wanted more than anything.

His balls began to ache with the fullness of orgasms long denied. He felt the familiar tingling coming on, growing, building in intensity.

He tried to beat the feeling down, wanting to make love to his little girl forever, his precious little girl whom he loved more than life itself.

But soon, his burning need could no longer be denied.

Jenny sensed his approaching orgasm and reached down with her tiny hand to lightly stroke and knead his bag, gently milking his sperm from his heavy balls, coaxing it up toward her fertile belly.

The feeling overpowered him, hitting him hard and fast. He felt his sperm rushing up from his balls under pressure and into the tube in the base of his thick powerful cock.

He pulled hard on her taut smooth buttock with one hand and smashed the head of his dick into her cervix, stretching the little hole wide.

"Uuuugh" He grunted as he began to ejaculate deep inside his daughter's pussy.

"Oh daddy... daddy get me pregnant." She sobbed in his ear as his massive rod continued to bulge, thick hot ropes of sperm blasting from the tip and straight into his precious little girl's fertile womb...

***

Jenny began to worry when her period was almost a week late.

Every little rumble or twinge in her belly sparked new fear, fear that the cramping would begin and the bloody discharge would begin to flow from her vagina.

But it didn't.

Soon the home test confirmed it. Jenny was pregnant.

One month, two months, three... four... Always the fear and worry clouded her mind.

Her mother had made sure that Jenny was seeing the finest obstetrician money could buy, and even the slightest issues were always closely followed and promptly addressed.

But a little over eight months in, Jenny's feet began to swell. Steve was the first to notice, and recalling the horror of finding his young wife slumped across the kitchen table unresponsive, drove Jenny straight to the hospital.

She was diagnosed with the same condition that had nearly taken her and her mother's lives before she was born.

But this was twenty three years later, and discovered in plenty of time. With careful monitoring and the best available care, Jenny and baby were in little danger.

The doctors decided eventually that enough was enough, and baby Stephanie was born, only a few days early, by C section at a large hospital in Dallas.

Jenny was recovering nicely in her hospital bed when the specialized nurse brought the baby in to show Jenny how to breast feed.

While she had made quite a bit of progress with her dyslexia, Jenny still couldn't read terribly well.

But she had always been very adept at learning new things by having them explained, and after all, nobody taught women to breast feed for thousands of years and we survived.

The nurse was well pleased with Jenny and baby, and said so as she showed herself out of the room.

Jenny and her parents sat smiling together in silence as baby Stephanie suckled gently at Jenny's breast.

The End

Author's note:

This is the end of the series. The already improbable nature of this work of fiction has become too improbable to sustain, and my stubborn insistence on a fairly accurate time line has aged the main character out of his prime years.

.

As has always been the case, certain acts depicted in this series are anatomically impossible. If you need a clinical explanation, please read my essay How Sex Really Works:

And please feel free to read my other stories at My Profile: