"Daddy" Disciplining "Daughter"

Story Info
Disappointed Daughter Is In for a BIG Surprise from Daddy.
4.6k words
4.17
23.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive home and slowly walk to the kitchen table. You sit down, place your elbows on the table, and rest your chin in your hands. After all of your years of role playing as his "Daughter," this is the first time your "Daddy" has disappointed you. Yes, the one orgasm you had felt good, but there was not as much intensity to it as usual. You had come to expect quite a bit more during your training sessions. The last several had been, to say the least, utterly amazing!

Today's session had some high points, but sitting here alone at home you realize that you do not have the overwhelming sense of satisfaction you usually have when Daddy is finished with you. You certainly do not have the usual lasting reminders of a great training session--the tingling and engorged and worn out pussy, the familiar tickling and stretched feeling of your anus, and a sense of complete exhilaration and exhaustion at the same time. But, you suppose that even Daddy can run out ideas, or have an off day.

You wonder how long it will take him to text. Your instructions were to go home and sit at the table and do nothing else until instructed. So here you sit, still dressed like... well... a hooker. Daddy had stopped by the night before to pick out what you would wear. The black fishnet stockings and garter were a given. They have always been Daddy's favorite. The black stiletto heels were an obvious choice. The red stretch mini dress with continuous zipper in the front and black trim along the top completed the outfit--because as usual, you would NOT be wearing a bra or panties. The quick release nature of this dress made you think that it might not be remaining on for very long. Finally, you had been told to wear very heavy make-up (especially around the eyes) and a blond wig.

That is how you remain dressed, sitting here hours later... waiting... the only difference from when you left earlier in the day is that you are no longer wearing the sunglasses you added to the outfit because of the sunny day, having removed them when you returned home.

Daddy had given you instructions to take the Metro... dressed like this... and eventually end up on the Greenlink Circulator line. You were to arrange it so that you would get off at the Smith & McKinny stop by 4:45pm. You felt pretty embarrassed by all the stares you received while riding the bus. You had gotten so tired of one old pervert staring at your tits in the clingy dress that you opened your legs wide to expose your naked and freshly shaved pussy--just to show him what he would NOT be having today or any other day.

After getting off the bus at the intersection of Smith and McKinny you had to walk three blocks to Travis Street, take a right on Travis and walk another six blocks. You could have ridden the bus for several more blocks, but it was obvious that Daddy wanted you to turn even more heads walking along the downtown streets. You receive several honks from passing cars in addition to stares and glares from passing pedestrians.

"How much?" a short, skinny thirtyish man asks you.

This gives you immediate butterflies in your stomach. You are grateful for the sunglasses, and the heavy make-up covering the redness that would be the evidence of how embarrassed you are.

"More than you can afford!" you manage to blurt out as you walk on.

Halfway along Travis Street you had to walk past the Houston Police Department building.

"Very funny, Daddy," you thought.

Some officers gazed your direction, but no one approached you, thankfully. About four blocks later you turn right on Pease Street, as Daddy instructed. A few blocks further and you come to your destination. You enter the building at the address Daddy gave you. It is being remodeled. You find yourself in a large foyer area that is mostly finished, except for furnishings. Several folding chairs are set up in three rows, as if a presentation had been held or would be held at some point.

Just then you heard a door to the right open. Daddy came through and walked up to you. He looked you up and down. You smile, but he does not.

"Daughter, what have you been up to?"

He walked up to you, grabbed your ass with his left hand, pulled you in close, and put his right hand under your dress and right onto your pussy lips. He felt around, then inserted two finger up inside your pussy. You can't help but moan loudly. But Daddy removed the fingers quickly and put them up against your nose.

"What is this!?!" he said between clenched teeth.

"What, Daddy?" you whimper.

"Why is your pussy all wet? You like being dressed like a slut, don't you? You LIKED having all the men and women look at your body and want to fuck you, didn't you?"

"No, Daddy!" you protested.

"Tell me what happened on your trip here. Tell me everything!"

You recount the stares, the ogles, and the old perv on the bus...

"You flashed your pussy!?!"

"Yes, Daddy..."

"You are a very, very bad girl! You are a dirty, naughty little slut, and you need to be punished!"

"Daddy, no! I did everything you said!"

"Come with me," Daddy commanded.

You follow him into the room he had been in when you arrived. This room is also almost finished. It looks like it will be an office of some sort. But the only thing in it besides construction supplies is a cart of some sort on wheels.

"I designed this just for you, Daughter. I designed and built it to punish naughty, little girls like you."

As you look at it more closely you see that there are restraints and padding on it, but you do not see any obvious way to sit on it.

"Kneel right here."

Daddy points to one end that had two pads that are parallel to each other about two and a half feet off of the ground. The pads are about the same distance apart, and are angled downward.

"Daddy, I don't want to get up there. I don't want to fall."

WHACK! A hand firmly slaps against the right cheek of your ass. The sting and the sound startle you, and you gasp.

"Now get up there!"

Daddy helps you kneel on the pads and then scoot forward. Daddy secures your legs with four Velcro straps.

"Now lean forward and rest your arms here."

You get the idea now. The arm rests are much lower, and in the middle there is an angled board for you to rest your chest and stomach. A Velcro strap goes around your waist and two on each arm. You are now helpless strapped into this device with your ass up in the air and your legs spread apart. Daddy walks in front of you and reaches into a duffel bag that is on the floor.

"I have some things in here to help me with your discipline," he says.

The first item is a rectangular paddle. Daddy shows it to you with a smile on his face. Painted on the front is the phrase "Board of Education." Daddy walks slowly behind you. You can feel the red stretch mini dress clinging very tightly to your ass. You are quite sure that Daddy is getting a view that leaves very little to the imagination.

"Daddy, please! Don't look at me like this! It is too embarrass..."

WHACK!

You do not even finish the sentence before the Board of Education finds its mark right in the middle of your ass.

"Ahhhhh!" you scream out.

WHACK.

The second blow finds its mark. Once again you cry out, and whimper a bit. You feel Daddy touch your legs and he finds the end of the mini dress and rolls it up over your ass. The cool air helps reduce the stinging. You realize that Daddy is blowing on your ass. You involuntarily shudder with the thought of that. He grabs your stinging ass, one hand on each cheek and pulls your ass open with his thumbs. You know that he is getting a good look at your tight little anus.

"Daddy, no! That is my private area!"

To your disappointment, he lets go. You were hoping to feel his expert tongue rimming and then pushing into your anus.

WHACK!

The strike so soon after Daddy was inspecting your ass once again surprises you and you cry out.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

You can feel the redness start to appear as your ass begins to burn and sting all the more from being spanked with no barrier between it and the Board of Education. Without warning, fingers are once again probing your pussy.

"Daughter, your little pussy is as wet and engorged as ever. I am going to have to intensify the punishment."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

You cry out again. You feel Daddy once again blowing on your ass.

"Oh, please lick me there! Please, please rim me Daddy" you scream in your mind, unable to speak the words out loud.

But instead, Daddy walks back in front of you and goes to the duffel bag. This time he removes a blindfold from the bag. Without saying anything he covers your eyes. You hear him rustle in the bag again and you feel something on your head. Daddy is putting earphones on you. You hear Daddy's voice! It sounds like he is reading his special stories for you on a recording! And they must be noise cancelling headphones--expensive ones--because you hear no other sounds but the sound of Daddy's voice.

Now your ass cheeks are not the only things tingling. You feel your face flush. Your nipples are tingling as they press against the mini dress material. And you can't even describe what is going on with your engorged little pussy! You feel the wetness... the electricity going through it. You know that Daddy is going to take care of all of your needs. If your training and discipline have taught you anything they have taught you that Daddy knows what you need. Daddy knows best.

Although you are restrained, you try to open your legs even wider. You want Daddy to have full access. You relax as you listen to Daddy read his very naughty stories to you. Suddenly you feel that you are moving. The cart is on wheels. Daddy must be wheeling you into the larger room outside the office. The cart stops. You wait... and you wait... and you wait...

Nothing is happening. You can't hear anything--except Daddy's recorded voice. You can't see anything. One minute turns into two... two into four... ten... twenty... You are starting to get sore from being strapped into the same position. And to make matters worse, you have to pee.

"Daddy, I have to pee. Please let me up!" you cry out. You hear nothing.

"Daddy, please don't make me pee like this. I want to use the bathroom."

Suddenly you feel a hand reaching under you at your chest. The hand gropes around for a bit. Then you feel the zipper on your dress being pulled down. It is not easy, given the positioning of your body, but with some effort, the zipper is opened most of the way down the dress. You feel hands reach between your legs and up your stomach until the zipper is found again. It is pulled down the rest of the way until the front of your dress is completely open. You feel the dress flip up and onto your back. You are now almost completely naked... completely exposed...

"Oh. please... please touch me Daddy!" you cry.

But nothing... More time passes... The cool air on your ass and on your pussy is not making your full bladder problem any better.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Out of nowhere you feel that familiar sting again and cannot help but cry out once again.

WHACK!

This time Daddy is focusing on one cheek.

WHACK!

Now the other cheek. Back and forth from one cheek to the other the Board of Education finds its mark on your bare ass. You cannot take the pressure anymore and you release a stream of urine into the air behind you. The spanking stops and you feel hands rubbing your sore ass cheeks. The stream of urine stops.

You hope that Daddy will clean you up. Instead you feel a finger around your anus. It feels like it must have lube on it. Yes... you can feel something being spread on your anus. Oh... now the finger is being inserted.

Mmmmmmm.

It is removed far too soon. Now you feel something different. It feels like plastic. It is so difficult to concentrate because in the story Daddy is reading on the recording he has just gotten to the part where his tongue is as far into your anus as it will go...

You feel the thin plastic tube go far into your anus. Suddenly, you feel warm liquid flow into your ass. Daddy is giving you an enema. As always, you will need to hold it inside for a long time. The warm liquid feels soooooooo good as it fills you up. The tube is removed. And now comes the wait. You have to hold it for...

WHACK!

Without warning, you receive a hard hit from the Board of Education. Just as the stinging is subsiding, WHACK!

You cry out. It is so strange to feel the hit... to feel it on your skin, feel it move your ass, and not hear that familiar smacking sound. The spanks are coming at regular intervals. It is making it difficult to concentrate. So is hearing Daddy talking in the headphones about licking deeply in your anus while three fingers are fucking your tiny, little pussy.

You cannot hold it any longer. You expel the liquid hard and fast into the air. You feel warm water flowing over your ass and unto your pussy. Daddy must be cleaning you up. You feel a warm washcloth soap you up. Your ass stings hard with each touch of the cloth. Then a warm washcloth rinses you off. Finally a towel pats you dry.

Almost immediately you feel a nice warm tongue begin licking your clit. You moan so loud you can almost hear it through the headphones. Oh, it feels so good! Daddy is licking more gently than usual. He must only be using the tip of his tongue, too.

Mmmmmm.

You are lost in ecstasy as you feel Daddy's tongue licking you while you hear his special story. Oh, finally, he is moving up to your anus. Once again, he is licking you so softly and gently. He must feel bad about disciplining you. He licks, and licks, and licks you for several minutes. You feel something pushing against your pussy lips. It enters slowly.

It must be a dildo or a vibrat..............OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It is a vibrator. And it was set to full speed. You explode into an orgasm. You try to push hard against the tongue in your asshole, but your movements are limited. Daddy senses what you want and goes deeper with his tongue. Suddenly the tongue is gone. After a few moments you feel something warm on your ass.

" Daddy is cumming! Daddy is cumming on my ass!"

After several squirts you feel the head of his cock against your anus. You push to open it further for him and he presses the head into your anus. He takes it out much too soon. And then... nothing again.

You are still restrained. Several minutes go by again. No touching. No licking. Nothing. After what seems to you to be a long time, Daddy removes the headphones and the blindfold. He releases all the straps. He helps you up. You are stiff and sore from being in the same position for so long. He hands you a fresh towel from his bag.

"Here. Clean off your ass with this."

Any evidence of the urine and enema liquid you expelled has been cleaned up.

"What now, Daddy?" you ask with a sheepish grin on your face, standing there with your dress still unzipped, covering only your back and your ass now.

"Nothing," he replies. "Take the bus home, sit down, and wait for my text."

And that is where you are now. At home... alone... disappointed... not nearly satisfied.

A few minutes later you receive a text. You know it is Daddy because of the ringtone.

It says, "Go to your computer and go to the Houston site where we like to read ads for people who want to have sex. Click 'casual encounters' then click any of the links. Find an ad entitled 'Help me discipline my naughty daughter' and click on it. Read it, and text me when you are done."

You open your browser, get on the site, and go to casual encounters. You click on the first link w4m and scroll down. Sure enough there is an ad entitled "Help me discipline my daughter."

You read through it and cannot believe your eyes. The ad is inviting anyone who wants to witness a session of a "Daddy" disciplining his "Daughter" to arrive on a certain day at a certain time at a certain building in the downtown area. No one may touch the daughter, but they can watch everything, masturbate or have sex with someone while getting an excellent view of the daughter's pussy and ass, and cum (yes it said "cum," not "come") and go as they please.

You sat there with your thoughts swimming through your head. It can't be...

You click the other links on the casual encounters page. m4m - yes.. the ad it there, too. m4w - it is there. The ad is on every link.

You text Daddy back. "I read it."

"Check out the new video on my sex site profile page" is the text you receive back.

You log on. You are shaking. You can hardly type your profile name and password. You get to Daddy's page and see that there is a new video. It is long. The title is "Disciplining My Daughter." You click it.

It takes some time to load. When the video plays you see yourself in the contraption that Daddy made. He walks all around, filming from every angle. As you figured, the clinging dress left nothing to the imagination. Your ass was sticking up in the air, mostly covered by the dress. You had to admit, you looked pretty hot in the stilettos, fishnets, and garter, even at this strange angle.

Daddy put the camera on a tripod. Daddy steps in front of the camera and films himself with the Board of Education. Then he showed himself delivering the whacks. You smiled a bit when you saw how your ass jiggled with each hit. Then Daddy went to the camera and panned it 180 degrees.

People were sitting in the chairs! There were some couples, several men in business suits, men and women in shorts, people who looked as young as 19 or 20 and as old as maybe 65. about half of them are wearing a black mask to cover their faces.

Daddy is talking to them... explaining what is happening. He wants them to feel comfortable pleasuring themselves in any way while watching. They can just sit and watch, but it will help more with the training and discipline if they remove some or all of their clothes and pleasure themselves while watching what is done to me. Those wanting to remain anonymous have the masks to wear.

Daddy steps back and continues to film. Slowly, people get up and step closer to you. One of the men in the suits unzips his pants and takes his penis out. He begins to stroke it. Another man stands next to him and does the same. Both are staring at your ass in the tight dress while they stroke. The second man undoes his pants and lets them fall to the floor. Seeing this, others in the room stand and come closer to you. Men and woman alike are removing some or all of their clothes.

A couple near the front has gotten completely naked. The woman kneels down and starts sucking his cock right there in front of everyone... and on camera!!!

You watch mesmerized as you see probably twenty people gathered around you, staring at you. Daddy turns the camera back toward you. Then he feels under your dress, grabs the zipper, and pulls it down. He comes up behind you, reaches between your legs, and pulls the zipper down the rest of the way. He then flipped the dress onto your back, exposing your naked ass and pussy to all of those people!

Daddy moves the camera so that it is able to film the people as they watch you. As you watch the video you see what was going on while you were deprived of your sight and hearing. The whacks... the redness developing on your ass...

Someone other than Daddy took over filming. He kept zooming in on your naked ass and pussy, and then he would film the antics in the crowd.

All of the men were now jacking off, except for the woman who was giving her partner a blowjob, and the man who was first to pull his cock out! He was now sucking the cock of the man next to him!

The camera went back to you. More whacks. The camera operator really went in close when you started to pee.

In the middle of your peeing you heard one of the guys scream, "I'm cumming!"

12