"Daddy" Disciplining "Daughter"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The camera whipped around and caught him shooting cum onto the floor. The man receiving the blowjob from the woman saw this and pulled his cock from her mouth and came on her face. The camera returned to you to watch the enema tube already inserted. You had forgotten about that for the moment. You suddenly feel mortified. You are relieved, though, when you remember that you had given yourself an enema earlier in the day before your bus trip... just in case.

The camera pans back to the crowd and one of the women who has been masturbating herself while watching you screams in the throws of a violent orgasm.

The camera is back on you in time to see the first whack from the Board of Education on your now very full of fluid ass. When you finally release the fluid it shoots like a geyser out of your asshole. You hear cheers from the people in the room!

It is Daddy who cleans you all up. Then you see Daddy motion to someone off camera to come over. You are surprised to see a petite young girl. She is probably about 19 or 20. She has long, straight, black hair that hangs all the way down to the bottom of her butt. She is dressed in a light purple short sleeved shirt and light colored shorts. Suddenly, she pulls the shirt up and over her head.

The cameraman zooms in on her chest. She is not wearing a bra. Her breasts are small, but her nipples are incredible. They are dark and very small, but they are as hard as a rock. They look like little erasers on top of her tiny boobs. She takes down her shorts and reveals that she is not wearing underwear. This is a familiar theme.

You see that her pussy is shaved. She has somewhat large pussy lips for someone so petite. She lifts her hair to put it in a hair clip, and reveals a nicely shaped, small bubble butt. She positions herself underneath you, leaning on Daddy's contraption, and she...

SHE begins licking your pussy! It wasn't Daddy at all! No wonder it felt so different!

The camera pans back and you see that Daddy is now naked, too. He gets down on the floor and he begins licking the girls pussy while she licks your pussy!

You don't even blink as you watch in amazement at what is happening on the screen in front of you. The girl moves away from your pussy and begins licking your tight, little anus. The camera zooms in on her licking your ass, and then it shows her cute, little ass.

Then you see Daddy grab her ass, one hand on each ass cheek. He spreads her ass and exposes her beautiful, little anus. Daddy's tongue plunges in.

You are suddenly feeling angry... and very jealous. You are Daddy's little girl! Why is he touching her!?! Why is he licking her special place!?!

But you cannot linger with these thoughts, because now the camera is back to showing the girl's tongue licking your anus. You remember how good it felt. You remember Daddy telling the story in your ears while your tight, little anus was being licked. As you watch, your hand moves down to your clit. You cannot help yourself.

The camera zooms out and you see the couple from the audience. The man is on the floor sucking Daddy's cock while the woman is rimming his ass! He is licking the petite girl's anus deeper and harder! The camera is back on you.

Then you see the young woman push the vibrator against your pussy lips, turn it on, and insert it. You are amazed at how much your body convulses while your are cumming.

Not long after you stop, you see Daddy pull the girl's face away from your ass and he cums on your ass. After the final squirt he pushes the head of his cock against your anus and inserts it a short way in. Daddy then walks over to the petite girl, has her kneel in front of him, and he sticks his cock in her mouth to let her clean it off.

Then he begins licking her ass while the man who had been sucking his cock starts licking her pussy. His female partner starts massaging and sucking her breasts. The girl screams in orgasm after only a few minutes.

The camera pans to you again, shows a close-up of your pussy and ass, and then goes dark.

You are stunned. You hear the door open and it is Daddy. He has been listening from outside to wait until the movie clip was over.

"Daddy!"

"How is my little girl?"

"Not happy! I am your little girl! Who was that black haired slut!"

"Now, now, honey.... you ARE my little girl. She is like your little sister. She is naughty, too. She needs to be disciplined, too. She also needs a Daddy. And didn't she make you feel good?

You pause, and then admit, "Yes."

"Okay, then. I want you to watch the movie again."

Daddy hits play again. He moves the chair out of the way, has you stand near the computer table, and then bends you over so that your elbows rest on the computer table. He lifts your dress up high to expose your lovely ass. As you watch the video, he spreads your cheeks apart, and he begins to slowly and gently explore your anus.

You sigh, and move your hand back to your clit, wondering why you ever doubted that Daddy would take good care of you.

12