All Comments on 'Daddy Does Didi'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL at the editing

Hi :) Enjoyed the story but... it might need some editing. It is physically impossible to lick your partners arse while you are socketed deep in their cunt. A body just doesn't bend that far at the ribs and stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The clit issue

Right so, idk if a male or female wrote this, but clearly Daddy is not great at sex in this story. For instance, take Didi’s testimony that no guy has ever nailed her hard enough or good enough to cum, correct? One could even go as far as to say that they could not find the clit like most men. Didi frequently states her pleasure in this copulation with Daddy, however there is one glaring issue. In page one, paragraph 21, Didi extrapolates, and I quote, “hits my g-spot with every thrust, while his cock slides hard against my clit.”. To be clear, this is physically impossible. The clit is not inside the vagina. It is above the vulva, under the “hood” of the outermost lips. There is no way Daddy could be pounding Didi’s pussy and sliding his dick on her clit. If Daddy is so knowledgeable about vaginas, surely he would know where the clit was? Let’s say, for the sake of argument, it is Didi in fact who does not know where her clit is. Is she missing one? Where did it go? Did it leave for a pack of cigarettes and never come back? Truly a conundrum. It is at this point I implore the reader to find a story in which the characters are actually competent, and that perhaps Didi seek medical care for her misplaced clit.

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

Some people love a lot of plot and realism, I do from time time as well. But I loved a good old fashioned straight to the fucking incest story. Bravo!! Bring mom back and let's get that dumb batch lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved how you jumped right into it and then kept it going. Best story I've read here in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Boring

Gave up reading a few paragraphs in. It was putting me to sleep. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad.

Straight to the point fuck story. Only one complaint: daddy's dialogue is unreal, too much of it and too much of him calling himself Daddy.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

By the time didi realizes it she will show dad a present--a baby bump

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 3 years ago

I’m guessing this was an experiment with “in medias res” narrative style. Like so many experiments, this one fizzled. I’ve read much of your other work and this fails by comparison.

And who talks like that? Are they both blind so they have to tell each other what they’re doing to each other?

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

There are bad moms or there, but it's hardly believable that one would allow her daughter to end up at the step dad's house without knowledge of the goings on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

Best Valentine's day ever. They didn't waste time, straight into fucking. Lucky girl, my god he fucked her so hard. Mmmh loved it, just bliss

AKajiraAKajiraabout 3 years ago

Hot as heck but, as others have mentioned it needs some work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hardcore 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I give this ★★★★★★ out of 5 ☆ !! Great story, hot sex, is there more of Didi and daddy?

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie2 months ago

Love it! Hot and fast little stroker. Others have commented on its shortcomings but they don't detract from the action. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...