Daddy Dom 101!

Info
Don’t you know these are your wild years?
511 words
3.06
2k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, everyone! Class dismissed, Don't forget to go over chapters 17 and 18 before next week! Have a good weekend!

[chuckle] It's always the same on Friday, the room empty in seconds. They can't get out of here fast enough. Off to a weekend of being young and carefree. Well, I can't blame them. If they knew how wonderful it really is, they'd probably be out of here even quicker.

Oh! I'm sorry, don't mind me. I was thinking out loud for a bit. After an entire day of teaching, it's almost a reflex. I enjoy the silence after class sometimes. On a Friday evening, the building is practically deserted as soon as the last class finishes.

This brings me to my next question. What are you still doing here? I'm sure you have plenty of fun to have, and so little time to have it! Don't you know these are your wild years? [chuckle]

But of course, that's what I'm here for. Although, I can't imagine a question so urgent that you would skip precious free time to ask me.

What? Oh no! Hey! Hey! It's alright, really, I promise. Whatever it is, I can help you through it. It's okay. It's perfectly okay to cry. Really. Here, have this tissue. And if you want, you can lean on me. Oh no, don't worry, this is just a regular blouse, it's okay. Go ahead, let it all out.

Do you think you're ready to talk about it? What has you so upset? Whatever it is, I'm sure we can find a way to help it.

It's okay, take your time. Here, take this tissue. There we go. Now take a few seconds to catch your breath. We don't have to rush. Oh, no, that's very sweet of you, but you're not keeping me. My evening is pretty free, so it's okay.

Alright, are you ready to tell me what's wrong? Your grades? What could be wrong with your grades? You've always paid attention in my class, and your work is always decent. It's usually even very good.

Oh, I see. I'm sorry. You do so well in my classes, I assumed you did well in others too. How come your grades are slipping?

Oh, I know, it's a lot, isn't it? It's been a very rough year. But you've always been such a good boy! You heard me. You've always been a very good boy in my class. I'm sure we can find whatever is at the root of this. We'll get you back up to speed in no time.

Wait here, I'll be right back. Let me check my desk. [sounds of footsteps and a door locking] Hm? I'm just making sure we don't be disturbed. I wouldn't want anyone to see you crying. Don't worry, you can unlock it just like this. You're not locked in.

Let me grab some more tissues. Oh, I know you're not really crying anymore, it's okay. Come here, lean into me. I'm going to put my arm around you, is that okay?

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Give Me Your Wrists, Kitten! Just look at the dawn light on this wilderness lake. And mmmin Audio
Cabin Fever! Snowed In With You... Your pretty little head resting against my chest.in Audio
Skyrim: Sky Above Voice Within! How he hated the wet gales to bite his nose and throatin Audio
Fucking Your Housemate’s Friend! Fucking Your Housemate’s Friend!in Audio
The Good Girl Test! The Good Girl Test!in Audio
More Stories