Daddy Dom Loves Your Curves

Info
Your older, dom bf reassures you about your body (M4F)
128 words
4.81
11.5k
26
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
168 Followers

You've been dating an older, divorced dom for a few weeks now, and it's been fun. But there's one thing that makes you a little insecure. He's a voice actor that records dirty audios - audios that often call the listener all sorts of diminutive pet names. And you are not diminutive. You don't want to compare yourself to some imaginary woman, but you worry you don't fit his ideal body type. A woman with your proportions could never be anyone's "little" anything. But when you confess this fear to your partner, he just smiles. "Bigger girls can be littles, too," he assures you. Much praise ensues.

*All characters portrayed in this story are 18+. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.*

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
168 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Thank you thank you thank you. As a larger woman, I still hope to find my Daddy because I will never be a size 6 until I am pretty close to death. This gives me a lot of hope for me.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Omg I’ve gotten off to this so many times, and I keep coming back. Thank you daddy 😘

amber1312amber1312about 2 months ago

Well as a big girl this made me feel just a little less self conscious. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you. I loved listening to this. You're simply wonderful.

FoxartFoxart4 months ago

I really hope that someone can see me like this and that I can see someone like this too. Thank you for making this. This gave me hope and helped me not feel self conscious afterward.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Have To Have You Now I cannot wait any longer for you to hear this...in Audio
Daddy's Here Now [Script Fill][M4F] Pushed yourself too far? Daddy's home just in time.in Audio
Fuck The Police [Script Fill] [M4F] You've become very fond of the male officer you see oftenin Audio
Babysitter Pt. 01 The babysitter helps out after a hard day at work.in Audio
A Slave's Story A young woman becomes a slave.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories