Daddy Explores the Origins

Story Info
Daddy plays with his girl and makes her cum on his fingers.
2.6k words
3.94
49.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four nights a week my husband asks that when he comes homes from work, he find me taking a hot bath. He likes me wet, naked and ready for him.

"Little one, you just playing in the water and forgetting to wash yourself again?" my husband said, telling me all that I need to know about what was on the agenda for the week. He stood over me unbuttoning his shirt cuff and rolling up his shirt's sleeves as I sat in the bathtub enjoying the feel of the warm water against my naked skin and admiring how handsome my Daddy is. Before I had a chance to refocus my thoughts and answer him, he took hold of my wash cloth and dunked it in the water and starting rubbing it softly against my small shoulders.

"Where is the soap?" He asked and I immediately looked around down at the water.

"I think I dropped it" I said and I started to feel around in the sudsy tub for it.

"I'll get it" his booming voice replied and he plunged his hand into the water to search. "Now where can it be?" he smiled and his hand bumped about in the tub and against my skin under the water jokingly.

"Is it here?" He asked as his washcloth covered hand tugged my arm out of the water and then he brought his head in close as he exaggeratingly inspected my elbow.

"No!" I giggled as I felt him then tickled my armpit with the cloth.

"Is it here?" He asked and looked around in my hair and the back of my neck.

"No, silly Daddy!" I said and he then he licked my neck sensually and gave it a quick kiss then returned to his search once again under the water.

"Is it here?" He asked as his fingers and the cloth wrapped around my small ankle as he proceeded to lift it high out of the water for his close inspection.

"Nooooo..." I said softly as my body fell back and rearranged itself to find balance. He kissed my toes.

"Maybe it's here!" he said and his bare thumb and the washcloth slid along my calf to my knee, pulling and angling my thigh ever higher up in the air while pulling my back down deeper into the water so just my face and thigh were out of the water.

I paused, closing my eyes fearing I was about to get water in my eyes, then I noticed how different the nerves in my body suddenly felt as his thumb pressed against the underside of my knee and used it to knead at the sensitive muscle tissue in a tight circular motion. Then I opened my eyes and looked up to meet his gaze but his eyes were focused lower down, on that part of me that was deepest in the water, the part of me that is the most sensitive to being rubbed like that.

"I know where the soap is!" he said with a grin. His hand and the cloth then quickly smoothed and searched about all over my body under the water. I squirmed and giggled as he tickled his fingers as he searched from the outside of my thigh to the front of my pussy where he roughly pinched, pushed and squeezed his fingers about. Then his hand zinged over to the side of my rib cage and vibrated on me as Daddy made a silly noise and tickled me more.

I twisted about giggling and grunting and his hand zig zagged from my ribs to the back of my neck, to one nipple and then the next then to my back side and the cloth squeezed my cheek, then I felt the tip of his bare pinky tickle and push into my asshole for a sec. That made my legs kick about. Then he tickled my belly then went up under my neck and his thumb and forefinger finger pinched my chin, forcefully directing my gave to his. My daddy's face suddenly changed and looked less silly. I felt his eyes measure my eyes for something and I saw the way his mouth changed shape from humor and questioning to one of satisfaction as he noticed the way my own mouth change it's shape to one of confusion as I struggled to understand the giggly tickle nerve sensations flooding my brain. I noticed Daddy's face show he found an answer he'd been seeking then his smile widened and his lips thinned as he grinned and he said "It's right here!"

I didn't immediately know if he was referring to, the source of my secret mystery tingling nerve sensations or the location of the soap as his cloth covered fingers strummed back and forth parting my slippery pussy lips as the pad of his bare thumb rubbed side to side on the hood of my clit. Immediately I felt immense pleasure and confusion at what was happening. My breathe caught in the air.

"Ohh ohhh..." I gasped as his hand switched to rubbing my intimate parts in increasingly vigorous circles. His hand wasn't delicate at all as he shoved my whole body about in the tub by the pussy. Watching his little one ride his fingers and lose control of her senses pleased him to no end. He practically got high off turning me into his own personal sex toy to shape to fit exactly what he wanted when he wanted. Warmth and excitement seemed to transmit from his fingers to my core whether I realized and understood it or not. He knocked at my door and my own juices answered.

"That's it baby! That's it, let it out baby for daddy! It feels really good doesn't it? You like when I pinch your clit and push around your sensitive parts don't you!" He said as he pinched and twisted and tugged at my lower lips hard then poked, rocked and thrusted his fingers against the small openings of my holes. His voice sounded muffled to me because my ears were full of water and my mind was completely lost in trying to make sense of the vibration sensation emanating from my clitoris I felt I had previously never realized really existed.

"Let it happen Litte One, you know you have another in there for me. Show Daddy what your body can do. I know it feels good baby. I feel it too. That's it! Keep going baby, don't stop!" Daddy told me.

I didn't even realize I was panting as my hips and Daddy's hand grinded hard against each other. My muscles tried to clam my thighs shut, I felt stiff, I couldn't breathe, Daddy's other hand reached over and pried back my knees wide apart just as my orgasm took over me, allowing my father's to plunge a few more centimeters into my opening then he punched his thumb hand against my mound, lifting me partially out of the water, balancing my body weight all on my pussy without yet fully entering it deeply. "Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it Baby Little One! My good girl. So good! Amazing baby you did it!" He celebrated as my body shook, sprayed, and coated his hand underwater with my juices as my muscles all contracted tightly together in a sequence of spasms that made time seem to stop.

As the convulsions of my two orgasms overtook me I felt my father's delight and in that moment of bliss my brain forever decided how I would measure the ultimate excstasy from then on. Riding on the wave of my confusion between feelings of pride and fear turned Daddy on like crazy and pleasing him made me feel like a very good little girl. Just like he planned, he swooped right in before I could choose my emotion, he knew what happened next would forever impact how I viewed my first sexual experience as his little girl.

"Oh Little One, you did very good honey. Yes you did, and you feel so good inside. I can tell. I'm so proud of you! Look at that smile!" he said. He grabbed a large towel and held it open for me to stand up and step into.

"I did good?" I asked.

"Don't you ever doubt it!" He said and sat on the lid of the toilet, pulled me onto his lap so my back was to him, and my thigh straddled one of his highs. Daddy hugged and rubbed me with the towel as I shivered in front of the bathroom mirror on the wall in front of us. His eyes met mine in our reflection.

"Have I ever told you how adorable your shoulders are to me?" Daddy asked my reflection.

"No Daddy, you haven't." I answered.

"Well they are! They make me want to nibble on them just like I want to nibble on your pretty little nipples baby." As he spoke I watched in the mirror On the wall as he peeled the towel off me like I was a banana.

"Your skin is so soft and mmmmm your little tummy just begs to be smoothed over by my hands. Spread your legs for Daddy. Lean back against me and let's look in the mirror together at your pretty pussy." As I complied he let out a soft horny growl and widened how far I parted my thighs.

"I felt you cum twice for Daddy in the tub but it looks like your pussy wants more." He said.

"It does?" I asked, gazing at its reflection trying to see what he was noticing that I wasn't.

"Oh yes baby doll." He used both hands to reach down and part my pussy lips, showing us both my pink wet tender opening. "Mmmm look at that pink pussy baby! It's so perfect! Watch how much it likes Daddy's fingers." he said and then he explored, tugging gently on my pussy lips, he rubbed his fingers around and on my clit and its hood, and traced a finger around my opening. "Tell me you like it baby."

"That feels really nice Daddy." I said.

"Scoot your hips back a little" he said "remember how we played "ride the horsy" yesterday? Let's play a new version if that game. Daddy will keep his hand on his thigh, you hold on to Daddy's knee and grind your hot little pussy on Daddy's fingers. I think it will feel even nicer."

I did as he asked and rode his hand like a saddle on a horse. I rubbed my pussy against his hand hard. "It does feel extra nice Daddy" I reported.

"That's it baby, just like that. Grind those hips into Daddy, mash that pussy into my fingers. Let your clit thank you. You are getting wetter honey. That means you like it a lot. Don't look down Little One, watch in the mirror. That's it baby! Yes!" He grabbed my hip and guided me. "Faster and harder baby, listen to what your body tells you. Up and down baby, yes! Fuck my hand baby!"

My pace picked up speed as blood flow to my pussy seemed to double and make it swell. Some of his fingers made their way inside me and some focused on rubbing me back as I rubbed against them. My breathing became heavy, the force of my efforts and Daddy's increased.

"Tell Daddy you like this." he ordered,

"I, I, I like it Daddy!" I said as I panted.

"When you feel like you are right about to explode tell me and I will help make it even better." He instructed then returned to encouraging me with his dirty talk.

My body continued to grind as I worked my way into my third orgasm of the evening. As it drew close I told him "Daddy, it's coming, it's coming."

Instantly he told hold of my body spun my sideways on his lap, my head laying on the crook of the upper arm that now held me, my legs splayed wide, his other hand jammed hard against my pussy, a finger shoved deep inside me, stroking my inner upper wall as his others rubbed furiously at my clit.

"Give it to me baby. Let it go. Good girl! Come on baby, cum for Daddy now baby! Now!" He barked and then caused my body to explode. I let out a tremendous howl-like moan as liquid squirted out of my pussy all over his hand, arm, and the floor. "Keep going, keep going!" he said and continued to work my pussy hard, extending my orgasm and causing me to spray more. My body convulsed and eyes clenched shut as the last waves of my pleasure made their way out of me.

"Good girl! Oh honey, you are a very very good girl! Look what a good job you did! Looks like I need to clean you up some more!" he said and then he hunched down and tasted my nectar.

"Oh Daddy! I made a mess!" I said still out of breath.

"You taste so good baby doll! I could do this all night but it's getting late. You know what, you grow prettier every day!" He said.

I stared at myself in the mirror again and wondered if he was exaggerating. He noticed the subtle drop in my expression and spun me around to face him and took hold of my chin with his thumb and forefinger.

"Hey, I will have none of that! You are very smart and beautiful. I'm very lucky to be your Daddy. Now kiss me." He said and kissed my lips softly, briefly licking my lips, making sure I could taste own cum on my lips.

Daddy afterwards put me back in the tub, washed me off, pulled me from the tub, dried me off again and carried me down to my room. Daddy then applied moisturizing lotion to his hands and rubbed it into my skin, especially my firm little ass. Next he dressed me in a short pink frilly babydoll nightgown and asked me to fetch a bedtime story for him to read while he went to the kitchen to make himself some tea.

Minutes later Daddy came up the stairs to my bedroom with his steaming tea as I waited for him in my bed.

"Yum! This is good!" he said. My Pavlovian response to him calling something "good" made me sit up.

"Can I have a sip?"

"You mean 'May I'" he corrected.

"May I have a sip of tea Daddy?" I asked, curious what it tasted like.

"You might not like it, it has a very sophisticated after taste." he teased.

"Pretty please Daddy?" I asked sweetly.

"Mmmm good girl, I like that. Yes, honey!" he grinned widely as he handed me the cup. I carefully took a tiny sip. It was bitter.

"Have some more. Remember you need to always give new things a fair chance before you can decide if you like something or not." he said more sternly than he would have liked.

"Yes Daddy." I agreed and I drank a few more gulps. "It's not my favorite." I cautiously reported.

"That's okay. I don't need you to like everything I like and do." he explained with a crooked smile.

Then he read me a chapter of "Alice in Wonderland" as he lovingly rubbed his hand in circles around the small of my back, periodically sending his large palm lower. I don't remember what happened in the chapter of the book because my eyes became heavy and I nodded off just a few minutes later.

My husband looked up at the camera he had hidden in a bookshelf facing the bed. He had planned an interesting week of fun to explore the new budding aspects of my sexuality that I had never shared with anyone before and day 1 wasn't over yet.